Online privacy and internet accessibility needs to be cheaper for all. Wouldn’t you agree? We certainly do.
So, here are the best VPN deals for the month of December 2019 that you’re not going to find anywhere else.
These amazing deals will continue pouring frequently, so stay tuned for reoccurring discounts.
Find the Right VPN Deal for You
Don’t want to read through the entire thing? Just use the tool below get the best available VPN deals for your desired subscription time-frame.
10 Best VPN Deals, Offers & Discounts
Discounts come and go throughout the season. Generally, some of the best deals are launched during Black Friday, when VPN sales are highest throughout the year.
As of now, there are plenty of VPN providers that are offering some of the best discounts you can immediately take advantage of. Let’s check out the brief overview first:
- PureVPN – Save up to 88% and pay only $1.32 a month for the 5-year exclusive deal.
- Surfshark – Get an 85% discount and pay only $1.99 a month for the 2-year deal with 3 bonus months.
- Ivacy – Avail a massive 77% price cut and pay only $2.25/month for the 2-years VPN deal.
- ExpressVPN – Avail 35% off on ExpressVPN & pay only $8.32/month for the 1-year deal.
- CyberGhost VPN – Get spooky 79% discount to pay only $2.75/month for the 1-year deal.
- NordVPN– Opt for an amazing 70% markdown and pay only $3.49/month for the 3-year deal with 3 bonus months.
- IPVanish – Save major cash with a 73% discount and pay just $3.25/month for the 1-year plan.
- PIA – Cut down prices with a 67% discount and pay just $3.33/month for the 1-year deal.
- VyprVPN – Save up to 81% and pay only $2.50 a month for the 2-years deal.
- Windscribe – Get 55% off and pay just $4.08/month for the yearly VPN plan.
1.PureVPN – 88% off | $1.32/mo | 5-year plan
PureVPN is based in Hong Kong, a country free from data retention laws. The VPN offers a network of 2,000+ servers distributed in over 140+ countries with strong unblocking capabilities.
This provider is a popular choice among users for accessing geo-restricted streaming services in countries with heavy censorship. It offers split-tunneling, ad-blocker, killswitch, 31-day money-back guarantee, and 5 simultaneous connections.
2. Surfshark – 85% off | $1.99/mo | 24-months plan | including 3 bonus months
Surfshark is another VPN based in the British Virgin Islands and thus it strictly follows a no-logging policy. The provider offers 1040+ servers in 61+ countries that can help you mask your IP address and bypass blockages with ease.
The service offers extra features like MultiHop, CleanWeb, and WhiteLister, along with unlimited simultaneous connections. You can also avail of a refund within 30 days of your subscription.
3. Ivacy – 77% off | $2.25/mo | 2-year plan
Ivacy is a Singapore-based VPN provider that boasts a 1,000+ servers network in 100+ locations. These servers support P2P, streaming, and general web browsing with powerful AES-256 encryption.
Not only that, but Ivacy also follows a no logs policy, offers a 30-day refund policy and 5 simultaneous connections for complete internet freedom.
4. ExpressVPN – 35% off | $8.32/mo | 1-year plan
ExpressVPN is a British Virgin Islands-based VPN service that runs a network of 3,000+ servers in 94+ countries. The service is great at accessing geo-restricted streaming services, torrents, and other websites.
This VPN comes equipped with extra features like kill-switch and split-tunneling and has one of the most responsive VPN apps in the industry. You can also avail of a 30-day refund and connect up to 5 devices at once.
5. CyberGhost – 79% off | $2.75/mo | 1-year plan
CyberGhost is based in Romania and boasts a large network of over 5600+ servers spread in 81 countries. The provider has a strong customer base among those who seek a safe torrenting experience, free from data logging.
It also offers optimized servers for Netflix and is capable of unlocking all major roadblocks and content restrictions. CyberGhost even offers a 45-day money-back guarantee and 7 simultaneous connections.
6. NordVPN – 70% off | $3.49/mo | 3-year plan | +3 months totally free
- 1-month: $11.95
- 1-year deal: $6.99/month (41% off)
- 2-year deal: $4.99/month (58% discount)
- 39-months deal: $3.49/month (70% discount)
NordVPN is based in Panama and has the largest number of servers in the industry with 5,500+ located in 60+ countries. These servers are highly capable of destroying online censorship and unblocking services like Netflix.
Provider also comes packed with excellent features like CyberSec, DoubleVPN, and Onion over VPN. For a limited time only, you can get NordVPN’s 3-year plan with 3 months totally free at a 70% discounted price of just $3.49/mo . Read our NordVPN review for more details.
7. IPVanish – 73% off | $3.25/mo | 1-year plan
- Monthly: $5.00/month (59% savings)
- Quarterly: $4.50/month (63% off)
- Annual: $3.25/month (73% discount)
IPVanish is based in the USA, but guarantees to refrain from logging user activities and your online behavior. The provider boasts a network of 1300 servers in 60+ countries.
That’s not all, IPVanish also offers extra features like split-tunneling, obscured servers, and internet kill switch which is perfect for privacy-seeking individuals. Best of all, IPVanish offers a 7-day money-back guarantee and 10 simultaneous connections.
For the holiday season, IPVanish is offering a 73% discount on the annual plan, which will end up costing you only $3.25/month. Read this IPVanish review for more information.
8. Private Internet Access – 67% off | $3.33/mo | 1-year plan
- 1-month deal: $6.95 (30% off)
- 6-month deal: $5.99/month (40% savings)
- 1-year deal: $3.33/month (67% discount)
Private Internet Access is an awesome VPN service that offers 3300+ servers in over 30 countries. In terms of performance, PIA can easily unblock streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
If we talk about discounts, you can get the 1-year deal at a 67% discounted price of $3.33/month. For such a low price, you also get a 7-day refund policy and 10 simultaneous connections. Read this PIA review for more information.
9. VyprVPN – 81% off | $2.50/mo | 2-year plan
- 1-Month: $12.95/month
- Yearly: $3.75/month (71% off)
- 2 years: $2.50/month (81% exclusive discount)
VyprVPN is a Swiss-based VPN that has a very transparent, privacy-focused logging policy and offers over 700 servers in 70+ countries.
In terms of extra features, VyprVPN offers Chameleon technology which obfuscates your VPN traffic to help you access blocked services like Netflix. It also offers simultaneous connections from 3 to 5 devices (depending on your plan).
This provider is also offering a massive 81% discount this festive season. You can get the 2-years plan for just $2.50/month. Read this VyprVPN review for more information.
10. Windscribe – 55% off | $4.08/mo | 1-year plan
- Monthly plan: $9.00/month
- Yearly plan: $4.08/month (55% savings)
Windscribe is based in Canada and operates a network of 450+ servers available in 60+ countries. This VPN is perfect for multiple tasks including streaming and bypassing censorship anywhere in the world.
The provider offers features like killswitch, ad-blocker, DoubleHop, and split-personality, with 5 simultaneous connections and a 3-day money-back guarantee.
Windscribe has also cut down its price for the yearly plan by 55%. For a limited time only, you can get the yearly plan for just $4.08/month.
Read this Windscribe review for more information.
These are some of the providers offering the best VPN deals for 2019. However, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are still a month away. There are high chances that big VPN providers will launch some amazing deals when the season comes.
We’ll keep updating this page as new deals arrive, so don’t forget to frequently check back in, especially in the month of December!