Get NordVPN Free Trial in 2020 – 30 Days Guaranteed Hack
Can't figure out how to get NordVPN for free? Follow our easy guide for beginners to get the NordVPN free trial hack and try NordVPN for 30-days risk-free.
NordVPN is one of the fastest VPNs in the industry. It is also the best option out there to unblock all sorts of geo-blocked websites and streaming services.
But don’t take my word for it — you’ll have to try NordVPN yourself. Now you must be thinking, does NordVPN offer a free trial?
Well yeah, NordVPN offers a 7-day free trial, but only for iOS and Android devices. You will have to provide your credit card details to get the free trial, however, you will not get charged any amount until the NordVPN trial period ends.
The only issue with the 7-day free trial of NordVPN is that it tends to become unavailable from time to time. This is why I recommend using NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee instead of the 7-day trial. You can test out the service for almost a month and if you end up not liking it, you can simply cancel your subscription and get refunded.
How to get NordVPN free trial (Risk-Free 30 Days Hack)
Since the 7-day free trial of NordVPN does tend to become unavailable from time to time, availing of the 30-day money-back grantee is the more appropriate option. You will have to purchase a subscription but you will be able to cancel it anytime and get a full NordVPN refund.
Here’s how you can get NordVPN’s absolutely free trial:
1. Go to NordVPN’s free trial page and click on the “Start Now” button.
2. Choose a subscription plan and click on “Continue to Payment”. The 2-year plan costs just $3.71/mo and comes with a 68% discount with 3 months absolutely FREE.
3. Once you’ve decided which subscription to purchase, you’ll need to select a payment method. I’ve chosen a credit card as my preferred payment method.
4. Now, create a new account by typing in a valid email ID.
5. Next, fill in your payment details and click on the “Continue” button.
6. Once you’re done, check your email for a “Welcome” message.
7. Now in your mailbox, find NordVPN’s email and click on the “Set Password and Activate Account” button to create a new password and activate your new NordVPN account.
8. Next, click on the “Download App” > choose your device and click on the Download button
9. Once the app is downloaded, let the installation process complete.
10. Next, launch the NordVPN app and log in using your account.
11. Once logged in, click on the “Quick Connect” button or manually find a server.
Now you’re all set to use your NordVPN subscription for 30-days with zero restrictions. Once you’re ready to claim a refund, just follow the quick steps below. Just remember that NordVPN will refund your 100% amount back but it can take 2-3 days to get processed.
1. Head over to NordVPN’s website and click on the “Login” button.
2. Now a new screen should pop up. Click on the “Log in With Nord Account” button.
3. Now type in an email address registered with NordVPN to sign in to your member panel.
4. Once you’re logged in to your account, click on the “My Service” button to view your ongoing NordVPN subscription.
5. Now, right beside your active subscription, click on the button with three dots next to the “Change Plan” button and click on the “Cancel automatic payments” option. When a new popup message shows up, click on the “Confirm Cancellation” button.
6. Once you’ve canceled automatic payments, contact NordVPN’s live chat support. You will have to provide a reason and the email address with which you purchased NordVPN.
Once you submit your refund request, NordVPN’s support team will get in contact with you via mail to confirm your request for a refund. After that, they’ll process your request within 2-3 working days.
Why choose NordVPN Free Trial?
NordVPN’s free trial comes with a lot of features. For starters, NordVPN offers 5500+ servers all over the world. With so many servers, NordVPN Netflix works smoothly as well and offers fast speeds. regarding speeds, you can check our in-depth NordVPN speed test guide if you’re curious.
In addition, NordVPN offers excellent device compatibility. You can easily download apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android and even set up NordVPN on Firestick, Roku, Kodi, and routers as well. Best of all, with no bandwidth restriction and obfuscated servers, NordVPN is an excellent choice for torrenting.
NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support. Not only that, but there are tons of helpful guides and knowledge base available on NordVPN’s website. So, if NordVPN not working for you, you can get help right away. That’s not all. Here’s a brief list of some other features:
- Safe jurisdiction (Based in Panama)
- Super easy and intuitive to use
- Freedom to cancel anytime
- Insanely fast speeds
- True no data logging policy
- Kill Switch
- Double Hop
- 6 simultaneous connections
- Supports anonymous Bitcoin payments
- Powerful encryption
For the complete features list and pros and cons, check out the full NordVPN review.
NordVPN Free Trial vs Money-Back Guarantee
If you compare money-back guarantees with free trials, then money-back guarantees are always better. While free trials only give you access to limited features like few server locations, money-back guarantees let you fully test out each and every feature.
Free trials also have limited validity. Usually, a free trial will only last for a day max. Money-back guarantees on the other have at least a validity of 30-days. Overall, for complete peace of mind, it is always better to avail of the refund policy than to go for the limited time free trials.
How to Activate NordVPN 7 day free trial?
Availing of the free NordVPN trial for 7 days is super simple. All you need is a valid credit card and an email address. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged and you can try out NordVPN without worrying about a thing. I’m listing the steps to avail of the trial below:
1. Head on over to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and search for NordVPN. After that, just download it. I have an iOS device so the screenshot below is from my iPhone.
2. Once the app is downloaded, launch it, and tap on the signup button.
3. Now, type in an email address and password to create an account.
4. Now you will have to subscribe to NordVPN’s 1-year plan to begin your 7-day free trial. To do that, click on the “Start subscription” button.
5. Now view your subscription details and click on the “Subscribe” button to start your NordVPN 7 day trial.
That’s it. Once you click on the “Subscribe button”, you will have to enter your payment details and you will be good to go. To avoid getting charged for an automatic subscription, contact NordVPN’s live chat support team and have them do it for you.
FAQ – NordVPN Free Trial
So now that you know exactly how to get the free trial of NordVPN, let’s go through some of the most frequently asked questions about NordVPN, and its free trial.
Does NordVPN have a free trial?
Yes, NordVPN free trial 7 days is officially available. You will have to provide your credit card details, however, you will not get charged until the validity of your free trial lasts. But as I mentioned in the starting, I would still recommend availing of the 30-day refund policy over NordVPN’s 7-day free trial.
How long is NordVPN free trial?
The current NordVPN free trial has a validity of 7-days. But if you wish to test out NordVPN for even longer, you can avail of its 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Cancel NordVPN free trial?
To cancel your NordVPN free trial, you’ll need to just inform NordVPN’s customer support before the trial period ends. Their support team will cancel your free trial for you. For detailed steps, check out our guide on how to cancel your NordVPN subscription.
Do other VPN providers also offer a similar refund policy to NordVPN?
Yes, ExpressVPN and Surfshark offer extensive 30-day refund policies just like NordVPN.
Why shouldn’t I just use a free VPN instead of dealing with the long process of getting NordVPN’s free trial?
Free VPNs are untrustworthy. Most free VPN services make money by collecting and selling user data. NordVPN’s free trial on the other hand is totally safe and allows you to test out the service without risking your privacy.
Is there a NordVPN free version available?
No, there is no free NordVPN version currently available. In order to browse the web securely, stream amazing content, or download torrents, you will still have to subscribe to NordVPN 30 day trial.
How do I activate NordVPN for free?
To activate NordVPN for free, visit the Google Play Store or iTunes Store and follow the steps covered in this blog post. After that, enjoy using NordVPN for 7-days, without paying anything.
Is NordVPN Free Trial Worth it?
Considering that NordVPN free trial lets you access all of its premium features without charging your anything, it is definitely worth it.
Why is NordVPN money-back guarantee better than any other free VPN?
The reason why NordVPN’s money-back guarantee is better than any free VPN is that free VPNs only offer limited servers and limited bandwidth. With NordVPN’s money-back guarantee, you get access to 5500+ servers and top of the line security features. If you want to learn about the risks of using free VPNs, check out our free VPN blog.
Can I get NordVPN free trial without a credit card?
No, due to widespread abuse, NordVPN doesn’t offer its free trial without requiring your credit card details.
Is NordVPN Free Trial Worth it?
Yes, considering that NordVPN’s 7-day free trial and its 30-days money-back guarantee lets you try out all of its premium features without any restrictions, NordVPN’s free trial is totally worth it.
With NordVPN’s free trial, you can truly experience this VPN service for 7-days risk-free. Or better yet, you can test it out for even longer with the 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll get access to 5500+ servers, kill switch, leak protection, no logs policy and so much more.
If you’re interested in checking out another VPN service that offers legit testing accounts or 30-day refund policies, go and check out our VPN free trials list.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?