NordVPN Free Trial 2020 – Try NordVPN Totally Free for 7 & 30 Days
Although NordVPN's 7-day free trial is amazing it can become unavailable from time to time. As an alternative, check out this guide to find out how you can claim the NordVPN risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee as a NordVPN free trial.
That said, do keep in mind that the 7-day NordVPN free trial might become unavailable from time to time. This is why availing the 30-day refund policy is the best option to try NordVPN hassle-free. If you’re interested, you can find the steps for both the 7-day free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee of NordVPN in this guide.
Does NordVPN Have A Free Trial?
Yes! NordVPN free trial 7 days is now officially available. You will have to provide your credit card details, however, you will not get charged until the validity of your free trial lasts. But as I mentioned in the starting, I would still recommend availing the 30-day refund policy over the NordVPN’s 7-day free trial.
But just to confirm whether the NordVPN 7 day free trial was legit, I also inquired about the free trial from the NordVPN’s live chat support and they had this to say:
How to get NordVPN free trial?
Since the 7-day free trial of NordVPN does tend to become unavailable from time to time, availing the 30-day money-back grantee is the best option available currently. You will have to purchase a plan but you can cancel your subscription anytime and get a full NordVPN refund.
Here’s how you can do that:
1. Go to NordVPN’s free trial page and click on the “Start Now” button.
2. Choose a subscription plan, create an account, and fill in your payment details.
3. Once you’re done, check your email for a “Welcome” message.
4. Next, click on the “Download App” > choose your device and click on the Download button
5. Once the app is downloaded, let the installation process complete.
6. Next, launch NordVPN and log in using your account.
7. Once logged in, click on the “Quick Connect” button or manually find a server.
8. Now you’re all set to use your NordVPN subscription for 30-days with zero restrictions.
9. Once you’re ready to claim a refund, contact NordVPN’s live chat support.
10. You will have to provide a reason and the payment method you used and your refund request will be processed shortly afterward.
How to Activate NordVPN 7 day free trial?
Availing NordVPN free trial for 7 days is super simple. All you need is a valid credit card and an email address. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged and you can try out NordVPN without worrying about a thing. I’m listing the steps to avail of the trial below:
1) Head on over to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and search for NordVPN.
2) Now click on the “Free Trial” button.
3) Next, click on the “Start Free Trial” button.
4) Now enter your credit information to start your NordVPN 7-day trial.
What Happened to the NordVPN 3 Day Free Trial?
Although the NordVPN 3 day trial was quite similar to the current NordVPN 7 day free trial, it’s worth noting that the procedure to get the free trial has changed slightly.
Allow me to explain:
In the past, NordVPN offered only a 3-day free trial but it didn’t require any credit card or PayPal information. However, now you actually have to select a payment method.
I inquired about this change with the customer support and they told me it was because some people were abusing the system. Now, even the 7-day free trial becomes unavailable quite frequently. If you can’t find it, simply use the 30-day money-back guarantee to try NordVPN risk-free.
What Features Do You Get with the Free Trial of NordVPN?
NordVPN comes with a lot of features. For starters, NordVPN offers 5000+ servers all over the world. With such a wide network coverage, NordVPN works in China. Aside from that, with 1700+ U.S servers, NordVPN Netflix works smoothly as well and offers fast speeds. You can check our in-depth NordVPN speed test guide if you’re curious.
In addition, NordVPN offers excellent device compatibility. You can easily download apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android and even set up NordVPN on Firestick, Roku, Kodi, and routers as well. Best of all, with no bandwidth restriction and obfuscated servers, NordVPN is an excellent choice for torrenting.
NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support. Not only that but there are tons of helpful guides and knowledgebase available on NordVPN’s website. So, if NordVPN not working for you, you can get help right away. That’s not all. Here’s a brief list of some other features:
- Safe jurisdiction (Based in Panama)
- Super easy and intuitive to use
- Freedom to cancel anytime
- Insanely fast speeds
- True no data logging policy
- Kill Switch
- Double Hop
- 6 simultaneous connections
- Supports anonymous Bitcoin payments
- Powerful encryption
For the complete features list and pros and cons, check out the full NordVPN review.
Anyone can go about and brag how amazing NordVPN is. However, the only way to really know if it’s worth it is to try it out for yourself. Now with the NordVPN free trial, you can truly experience this VPN service for 7-days risk-free. Or better yet, you can test it out for even longer with the 30-day round policy.
With the NordVPN 7 day free trial, you get the same performance, the same protection, and everything else found in their paid subscriptions. But if the 7-days free trial is not enough for you or isn’t available, you can also go for the 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re interested in checking out another VPN service that offers legit testing accounts or 30-day refund policies, go and check out this list.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?