The leading-edge on-demand entertainment center “Popcorn Time” can now be installed on Android phones and tablets instantly.
The popular streaming service came under spotlight in 2014, when netizens discovered Popcorn Time as a one-stop solution for free entertainment. Since then, Popcorn Time has attracted more than 250,000 fans and gained a remarkable reputation among entertainment hunters around the world. Now, if you are looking for how to install Popcorn time on Android devices, then we have a simple guide for you. And if you are one of those who want security too then try Popcorn Time VPN or try Android VPN of 2018.
Not only we will help you with Popcorn Time Android installation, but also we will reveal how you can stream HD movies on Popcorn time without facing copyright trolls and legal notices. As Popcorn Time uses .torrent links to provide free streaming, it can get you in trouble of copyrights infringement. But, do not worry, the best Popcorn VPN services will protect you against copyright sharks and ISP notices at all times.
Install Popcorn Time on Android Phones & Tablets in 7 Steps
Now, that you have equipped your device with best Popcorn Time VPN, you are all set to install the top-of-the-line entertainment service on Android phone or tablet.
Note: For our setup tutorial, we have selected PureVPN as a Popcorn Time VPN, due to reliable performance and robust privacy features.
Here’s how to install Popcorn Time on Android:
- First, download Popcorn Time Android apk. app on your device
- Now, go to Settings> Privacy> Unknown Sources and check mark Allow Unknown Sources
- Next, navigate to location where you had downloaded apk. file earlier
- Tap on install
- Proceed with installation by clicking on Next
- Wait for few seconds till Popcorn Time installs
- Upon successful installation, enjoy watching unlimited HD movies, shows, documentaries and more media through finest streaming app on your Android phone or tablet
How to install Popcorn Time on Android TV
Android TV is one of the greatest evolutions of technology. Gone are the days when fans had to plug in DVD/Blueray players for watching favorite shows on bigger screen. An Android TV allows you to watch thousands of popular movies online with just a simple click.
In addition, Google Playstore offers one-touch access to exciting applications on Android TV. Having said that, you can equip your Android TV with Popcorn Time to watch countless blockbuster hit movies.
Note: Threats relating to copyrights infringement lurk around Android TV users who access Popcorn Time. Thus, we suggest users to equip their Android TV with one of the specified VPN first, and then proceed to Popcorn Time installation.
Here is how to install Popcorn Time on Android TV:
- First, download Popcorn Time on USB via computer
- Connect USB to your Android TV
- Now, on Android TV, launch Google Play, search “ES File Explorer” and install it
- Upon successful installation, launch ES File Explorer and navigate to location on USB where you had downloaded Popcorn Time
- Install Popcorn Time and enjoy watching Lights out, Don’t Breathe, Conjuring 2, Dead Pool, Split, Walking Dead, Doctor Strange, Suicide Squad and more hit movies through Popcorn Time on Android TV
Popcorn Time with no doubt is an oasis of free on-demand entertainment. Let it be a hit TV series, movie, show, soap or documentary, Popcorn Time is a one-stop solution to watch any media for free. But, after shutdown of Kickass torrents, pirate bay, torrentz.eu, it is proved that DMCA, MPAA and other authorities are eagerly searching for pirating users to penalize them. Interestingly, streaming Popcorn Time comes under violations of copyright protected media.
But, a VPN has proven to be the safest and fasted solution for accessing Popcorn safely and anonymously from anywhere in the world. A VPN encrypts your entire network traffic, spoofs your locations and makes you protected and anonymous to copyright sharks and ISPs.
With this, we end this tutorial about how to install Popcorn Time on Android devices. If you face any hurdle with installation process, feel free to comment. Do not forget to subscriber our Twitter and Facebook page for more exciting tech blogs and guides.