How Do I Use ExpressVPN on iPhone
You can get the ExpressVPN app from your App Store and use the steps below to set it up on your device.
It might be true that an iPhone has the highest security standards and provides its users with the best privacy features. Despite that, you will never be completely secure with an iPhone over the internet.
Now, you must be wondering how you can go completely private on the internet? Easy, through a VPN.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) acknowledges the need to keep users anonymous over the internet. A VPN also allows users to access geo-blocked websites with ease without any restrictions. Which VPN do you ask? Well, ExpressVPN of course. Installing ExpressVPN on your iPhone will allow you to secure your device from data breaches and unwanted surveillance.
With proven speedy connections, 3000+ servers, and the best encryption protocols, this ExpressVPN ranks #1 in providing the best services to iPhone users. To learn more about all ExpressVPN’s features, please check out our ExpressVPN review.
How do I install ExpressVPN on iPhone?
You just need to visit the App Store of your iPhone and search for the ExpressVPN app.
Creating an account and setting up the ExpressVPN app on your Apple device may sound time-taking, but honestly, it’s an easy affair. A VPN allows users to access geo-restricted streaming services with ease. By changing a customer’s IP address, a VPN like ExpressVPN can give you access to any blocked content you can imagine. Thanks to ExpressVPN’s fast speeds you can also download torrents with ExpressVPN.
On your iPhone, you can use ExpressVPN to unblock Netflix, Hulu, HBO, DAZN, BBC iPlayer and so much more. Now let’s check out how to to create and install ExpressVPN on iPhones.
How to create an ExpressVPN account:
To get the ExpressVPN app for iPhone, first:
- Visit the ExpressVPN website.
- Click the ‘Get ExpressVPN’ button.
- Select a subscription plan that suits your requirements. Its 12 + 3 months free plan is the most affordable option at the moment. Remember, ExpressVPN doesn’t currently offer any lifetime deals.
- Enter your email address and select your preferred payment method.
- After your payment is processed, set up your password.
Once you’re done, you can install the ExpressVPN app on your iPhone to enjoy a hassle-free and secure connection. In case you don’t believe ExpressVPN is the right VPN for you, then you can always cancel your ExpressVPN subscription or avail of ExpressVPN’s free trial to test it out for 30-days.
How to install and set up the ExpressVPN app on iPhone:
To install this VPN for iOS, you need to:
- Search for ExpressVPN on your iOS App Store.
- Click Get to start downloading the app.
Now, ExpressVPN will start downloading on your iOS device immediately.
To launch the ExpressVPN app, click Open after it has successfully downloaded from your app store onto your iPhone. Besides ExpressVPN, downloading and installing other best VPNs for iPhone is similar too.
How to set up ExpressVPN on your iPhone:
- After downloading ExpressVPN from your iOS app store, open the ExpressVPN app and click Sign In.
- After that, enter your email address and password and click Sign In.
- Click Continue on the ‘Set Up Your VPN’ page.
- Tap Allow on the “ExpressVPN” Would Like to Add VPN Configurations’ notification.
- To add the VPN configurations, enter your Touch ID and password.
- Click OK or dismiss the notification when the app asks if you’d like to be notified of important announcements.
- Tap Allow confirming that you want to be alerted of all announcements.
- Choose your preference when the app asks you if you’d like to share anonymous analytics to make the app faster and reliable.
- Once you’re done, tap ON to connect to a server location of any country. ExpressVPN will then connect you to a Smart Location. You can always change it to any location that you prefer.
- Once you see Connected on your screen, you’re good to go.
Aside from iPhones, ExpressVPN is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
Why is ExpressVPN not working on my iPhone?
Sometimes, you can face some errors while using ExpressVPN on your iOS device. You can follow the steps below to fix any issues you may face. If the below-mentioned steps don’t work, you can contact ExpressVPN’s support team or check out our ExpressVPN not working guide:
1. Check your internet connection:
If you’re facing some troubles with your ExpressVPN app, the first thing you need to do is refresh your internet connection. Switch off your internet and turn it back on. Try to connect your VPN app after this.
2. Change your ExpressVPN server:
There is a possibility that the server you’re connected to may be causing some errors. Try changing your server to a different one and test your connection.
3. Update the ExpressVPN app on your iPhone:
If your ExpressVPN is not working on your iPhone, look for its update. Keep your app up-to-date to face no troubles.
No one is completely secure over the internet, and data-stealing is a severe and ever-evolving threat. ExpressVPN is dedicated to user security and offers the ultimate security features for iOS users. So what are you waiting for, get yourself ExpressVPN today.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?