You can get a NordVPN free trial in New Zealand for 7 days, on your Android device, or you can test it via its risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee in New Zealand on macOS, Windows, and all other operating systems and devices.
During the trial period, you can stream geo-restricted content without limitation, and unlock different versions of services Netflix with NordVPN in New Zealand regardless of your location.
But don’t take our word for it — you’ll have to try the NordVPN trial yourself. So, let’s get into the guide and learn how to get a NordVPN free trial in New Zealand!
How to Get NordVPN 7-day Free Trial In New Zealand
Here’s how to get the NordVPN free trial in New Zealand for 7 days on Android:
- First, install the NordVPN app using Google Play Store. This is necessary as using third-party sources will not work with the free trial.
- After downloading the app, create a new account by clicking ‘Sign Up.’ Insert your email ID and password when asked. Even if you have a previous Nord account, you should create a new one because the NordVPN free trial only applies to new customers subscribing through Android devices.
- Then, you’ll be required to choose a subscription plan. Clicking ‘Pick a Plan’ would show all the current NordVPN offers for Android users in New Zealand.
- Click on ‘How NordVPN 7-day free trial works,’ which will redirect you to the page that allows you to activate the free trial.
- Then, you’ll see details about how the free trial works. The description is simple, and you’ll also get a reminder email if you want to cancel your NordVPN subscription after testing the service.
- Click the ‘Start your free week’ button to continue.
- A Google Prompt will open that will have some terms and conditions. Click Subscribe
- Finally, you’ll be asked to insert your credit card details or choose one previously linked. You can view your subscription details, like the amount and time when you’ll be charged. While signing up for NordVPN free trial in New Zealand no credit card is necessary if you provide some other acceptable payment method to start it.
- Enjoy your NordVPN free trial in New Zealand. You can cancel your NordVPN subscription at any time. You’ll still be able to utilize NordVPN free on your Android device for 7 days. Moreover, you can connect to up to six devices at once to ensure security across your home.
Note: NordVPN offers a 7-day free trial for Android users in New Zealand, meaning there is no free trial NordVPN in New Zealand for iOS devices. iOS users can utilize its 30-day money-back guarantee instead of a free trial. We confirmed this from NordVPN’s customer support and got the following response:
Pro Tip: If you want to use NordVPN free for 30 days in New Zealand on any device you own, sign up and claim a refund using the provider’s money-back guarantee. For using NordVPN free only on Android, use the Google Play Store to install the VPN, and you’ll be registered automatically for a 7-day free trial.
How to Get NordVPN’s Money-Back Guarantee In New Zealand
To avail of NordVPN’s money-back guarantee in New Zealand, you need to cancel your subscription within 30 days of purchase. Doing so will allow you to receive a full refund. However, if you cancel your subscription after the initial 30-day period, you will no longer qualify for a refund.
NordVPN’s money-back guarantee works on all of its compatible devices. So enjoy free NordVPN on iOS in New Zealand macOS, Android, Windows, and all other devices.
How to set up NordVPN free trial In New Zealand on Windows & macOS
Follow the steps below to use NordVPN 30 day free trial in New Zealand (money-back guarantee).
- Visit the NordVPN website and click ‘Get NordVPN.’ This will redirect to the payment plans page.
- Choose a subscription plan, create your NordVPN account, and insert your preferred payment method with its details. To pay less upfront, choose the 2-year plan of NordVPN.
- Once the account is created, visit the NordVPN downloads page, which will display available apps for multiple devices/OSes. Tap Download for the device on which you want to configure NordVPN and follow the prompts.
- Then, launch the NordVPN app and sign in using your credentials. Connect to your chosen server location or click Quick Connect for the most optimized server.
- You can use NordVPN for the next 30 days without any limitations in New Zealand. You’ll be able to unblock 14+ Netflix libraries, conceal your IP, and secure your internet traffic.
How to Set Up a NordVPN Free Trial In New Zealand on iOS
To get the Nord VPN free trial in New Zealand on iOS, follow the steps below:
1. Download the NordVPN app on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Then, launch its app and click Start Subscription. Confirm it through your Apple password, Touch ID, or Apple ID.
3. Follow the prompts. Insert the password of your iOS device for adding the VPN configurations. You can then connect to any NordVPN server and start using the VPN.
We went ahead and contacted NordVPN customer support in New Zealand to confirm whether we could use its 30-day money-back guarantee as a free trial, and they confirmed that you could use it free of cost for 30 days on multiple devices and not just on Android.
This means you have 30 days to use NordVPN free of cost in New Zealand and try its features on multiple devices and platforms. 30 days are more than enough to test all NordVPNs features and use it free for streaming, torrenting, gaming, and more. And, what’s best is that with its 30-day money-back guarantee, you will have access to all its features and servers, unlike the trial period.
How to Cancel NordVPN Free Trial In New Zealand and Get Refunded
Follow the steps below to cancel the NordVPN 30-day free trial in New Zealand and claim a refund:
- Go to NordVPN’s customer support page and click the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Open NordVPN chatbot and tell them that you would like a refund. You will also need to state the payment method you used to sign up. You’ll then be transferred to the customer support manager of NordVPN.
- Once you have answered, you will receive a confirmation email that your free trial has been canceled. Keep in mind that it might take 3-5 business days to receive the refund.
- And that’s it, you are good to go. To take full advantage, we suggest canceling as close to 30 days as possible to get a full refund. This way, you can try NordVPN free of cost and get a full refund within 30 days.
Note: During the 1 month, you can easily change your subscription plan. Also, you won’t get any refunds on any recurring payments.
NordVPN Free Trial vs. Money-Back Guarantee In New Zealand
Using both, the free trial or money-back guarantee allows you to enjoy the VPN for free in New Zealand. But what’s the difference between the two? Let’s find out:
- Free Trial: A free trial is typically available on Android and iOS and lasts for 7 days only. However, NordVPN’s free trial in New Zealand is a bit different. To start, it’s only available on Android and requires payment only when the trial period is over. But please ensure to cancel the free trial beforehand to avoid getting charged.
- Money-Back Guarantee: For this, you need to pay for the subscription upfront, but you receive a refund if you cancel the subscription within 30 days. You’ll get your refund within 10 business days of requesting it.
If you ask for us, we recommend using NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee instead of the free trial in New Zealand. Using it, you can encrypt, stream, and torrent as much as you like. But don’t forget to request a refund before 30 days. Otherwise, you won’t be eligible for a refund.
Can I Get a NordVPN Free Trial In New Zealand without Credit Card?
Yes, you can obtain a NordVPN free trial in New Zealand without requiring a credit card. NordVPN offers various payment options, such as PayPal, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Union Pay, Sofort, and cryptocurrencies. This means that you can initiate your NordVPN free trial without a credit card, as all online payment methods on the NordVPN website are covered by their 30-day money-back guarantee. With NordVPN free trial we could securely trade on Best VPN for Bybit in New Zealand without having a fear of our connection being compromised.
However, you do need to enter some form of payment method to start your free trial in New Zealand. This way, if you choose to use NordVPN for longer, you won’t have to subscribe to the VPN. In fact, you’ll be charged automatically for the plan, keeping you away from the hassle.
NordVPN compared to other best VPNs free trials In New Zealand?
NordVPN is a premium VPN service, offering a risk-free 7-day free trial on Android and a 30-day refund policy on all other devices in New Zealand. It offers one of the best VPN free trials in New Zealand. Alongside ExpressVPN and Surfshark, NordVPN remains one of the best VPN with Money-back Guarantee in New Zealand.
In the table below, we have collected other premium VPN providers in New Zealand, that like NordVPN free-trial also have their own free trials and money-back guarantees:
|VPN Provider||Duration of Free Trial||Available on Devices||Payment Details||Money-Back Guarantee||Restrictions||Free Trials|
|7 Days||Mobile (iOS and Android)||Required||30 Days||None||ExpressVPN Free Trial in New Zealand|
|7 Days||Mobile (iOS and Android)||Required||30 Days||None||Surfshark Free Trial in New Zealand|
|7 Days||Mobile (Android only)||Required||30 Days||None||–|
|No free trial||–||30 Days||None||IPVanish Free Trial in New Zealand|
|1 Day||Desktop and Mobile||Not Required||45 Days||None||CyberGhost Free Trial in New Zealand|
Why Choose NordVPN Free Trial In New Zealand?
There are many reasons why you should choose NordVPN free trial in New Zealand including a vast global server network, a strict no-logs policy to ensure privacy, specialty servers for specific needs, exceptional speed, anonymous payment options, and great security features. All these features, which make it among the fastest VPN service in New Zealand are included in the NordVPN free trial in New Zealand and are thus definitely worth trying out.
By choosing NordVPN Free Trial in New Zealand, you get access to all of the following advantages:
- Multiple features: The VPN offers many essential features, along with a few advanced options like DoubleVPN, obfuscation technology in New Zealandy, malware protection, Onion over VPN, split tunneling, and more.
- Global network: When it comes to servers, NordVPN has a lot to choose from. With this VPN, you get 5500+ servers in 60 countries. So, finding one that’s near your location shouldn’t be an issue.
- Robust security and privacy: NordVPN is one of the most secure VPN services in New Zealand, offering military-grade encryption and stringent security tools. Moreover, NordVPN offers a no-logging policy in New Zealand that has been independently audited more than once.
- Fantastic performance: NordVPN is a premium VPN service in New Zealand that comes with its own proprietary tunneling protocol called Nordlynx. This is a more secure and faster version of WireGuard.
- Great option for streaming and torrenting: This VPN is a top choice for all binge streamers out there. That’s because NordVPN unblocks Amazon Prime in New Zealand, Hulu, Disney+ in New Zealand, CBS, HBO Max in New Zealand, and more. Moreover, it allows you to torrent on all servers and also offers dedicated P2P specialty servers for optimized speeds.
- Device support: NordVPN offers dedicated apps for all major operating systems, ranging from Android to Linux. Moreover, NordVPN is also compatible with Firestick in New Zealand, Roku, Kodi, routers, PS4 in New Zealand, and other devices.
In short, NordVPN is amazing! Even Reddit recommends using the free NordVPN trial in New Zealand. For more information about this provider, please read our full NordVPN review New Zealand.
- Unrestricted access to all features for up to 30 days
- Unblocks Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and more
- Blazing-fast speeds
- No bandwidth throttling or data cap
- You only get the actual free trial on Android
- Doesn’t accept PayPal
FAQs – NordVPN Free Trial In New Zealand
Does NordVPN charge after a free trial in New Zealand?
Yes, NordVPN does charge after a free trial in New Zealand. It does not charge any additional fees after that. The cost is based on the subscription plan you purchased, and you can use it for the duration you selected during the purchase. However, after the initial 30-day period, you will no longer be eligible for a refund under the 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you cancel the NordVPN free trial in New Zealand before the 7-day period ends, you will not be charged anything. Payment will only be processed after the 7 days have passed.
Does NordVPN have a free trial in New Zealand?
You can get the NordVPN 7-day free trial in New Zealand easily on your Android. The Google Play Store offers this 7-day free trial to Android users. However, remember that since the Google Play Store initiates it, the free NordVPN trial depends on their Terms of Service.
How can I get 1 month of NordVPN free trial in New Zealand?
Here’s how you can get the 30-day free trial of NordVPN in New Zealand:
- Subscribe and download the app. Choose your subscription plan and install the NordVPN app on your device. It’s simple and fast, and you’ll be set within a few minutes.
- Try the VPN app out. Shop and browse without any limitations on your speed and bandwidth.
- Decide what you want. The NordVPN free trial will end in 30 days.
Can you cancel NordVPN after free trial in New Zealand?
No, you cannot cancel NordVPN once the free trial ends in New Zealand. The VPN free trial ends in 30 days. So, you can either continue using NordVPN or cancel your subscription and claim a refund.
How long is NordVPN’s free trial in New Zealand?
You can get the NordVPN free trial for 30 days in New Zealand. With it, you can get a 100% refund of any NordVPN plan you choose within 30 days of purchase, wherever you are. Meaning you can try out the industry’s fastest VPN without any risks!
How do I use NordVPN for free in New Zealand?
Follow the three quick steps below to enjoy the 30-day NordVPN free trial in New Zealand:
- Subscribe to NordVPN and install its app. Choose your plan and get the app. The VPN is pretty efficient, so you can set it up in no time.
- Test drive it. Shop, stream, and browse without any limits using unlimited bandwidth and speed.
- Select what’s best for you. The free trial will end in 30 days.
Is NordVPN’s free trial in New Zealand worth it?
Yes, NordVPN’s free trial in New Zealand is totally worth getting. Considering that the NordVPN free trial lets you access all of its premium features without charging you anything, it is definitely worth it.
Yes, considering that NordVPN’s 7-day free trial and its 30-day money-back guarantee lets you try out all of its premium features without any restrictions, NordVPN’s free trial in New Zealand is totally worth it for Android users.
With the most advanced security and privacy features, NordVPN is an ideal solution against every form of suppression against freedom of expression and online security, privacy, and data protection in New Zealand.
With the NordVPN free trial in New Zealand, you can truly experience this VPN service for 7-days risk-free. Or better yet, you can test it out for even longer with the 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll get access to 5500+ servers, kill switch, leak protection, no logs policy, and so much more.
We hope you liked our NordVPN free trial in New Zealand review. In case of any questions, feel free to comment below!