Free VPNs come with restrictions that limit their efficacy. You’ll also come across specific free VPNs that track user data and sell it to third-party advertisers. That’s why we always recommend using the free trial or money-back guarantee of a premium VPN service like NordVPN.
Now, getting a NordVPN free account in New Zealand for an endless time is impossible. It’s called ‘trial’ for a reason. However, you can get a NordVPN free trial in New Zealand for 7 days on your Android device. Moreover, the VPN also offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee on macOS, Windows, and all other operating systems and devices.
During the 30 days, you’ll be able to enjoy NordVPN’s blazing-fast speeds, massive server network, and robust security without restrictions. NordVPN also unblocks Netflix and other streaming platforms in New Zealand without caps.
But don’t take my word for it — you’ll have to try NordVPN yourself. So, let’s get into the guide and learn how to get a NordVPN free trial in New Zealand!
How to Set Up NordVPN 7-day Free Trial in New Zealand on Android
For a NordVPN free trial in New Zealand on Android, you need to own the relevant device and should be a new user. You can either use your existing NordVPN account, which previously didn’t have a free trial and doesn’t have a present subscription, or register for a new account.
Here’s how to set up the NordVPN free trial in New Zealand account on Android:
1. Install the NordVPN app on your Android device in New Zealand.
2. Then, launch the app and click ‘Sign Up.’ Insert your email ID and password when asked.
3. Choose its 1-month plan and click Continue. When you see the payment screen, confirm your free trial by clicking Subscribe.
4. When you get the notice of VPN configuration, click Accept. You’ll then have complete access to NordVPN.
5. Visit your Google Play Store > click the hamburger menu > tap Subscriptions.
6. Click NordVPN > Cancel Subscription. Confirm the cancelation by clicking Cancel Subscription again. Despite canceling, you’ll still have access to NordVPN for 7 days without getting charged.
To avoid all accidental charges, cancel the NordVPN free trial in New Zealand immediately, as you’ll still have access to the service throughout the remaining trial period.
NordVPN offers a 7-day free trial in New Zealand for Android users only, meaning there is no NordVPN free trial in New Zealand for iOS devices. We confirmed this from NordVPN’s customer support and got the following response:
While NordVPN free trial in New Zealand needs no credit card, you need to provide some sort of payment method to start it.
How to Get NordVPN’s Money-Back Guarantee (30-Days Free Trial in New Zealand)
Along with a free trial in which you’re not required to pay anything upfront, NordVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee in New Zealand, which requires you to make an advanced payment and claim a refund if you cancel within 30 days. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, you technically get a NordVPN free trial in New Zealand for 30 days.
Before we get into the steps, please note that the money-back guarantee works on all iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, and all other devices, so you don’t need to worry about anything.
How to set up a NordVPN free trial in New Zealand on Windows & macOS
Follow the steps below to use NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee:
1. Visit the NordVPN website and click ‘Get NordVPN.’ This will redirect to the payment plans page.
2. Choose a subscription plan, create your NordVPN account, and insert your preferred payment method with its details. To pay less upfront, choose the 2-year plan of NordVPN.
3. Once the account is created, visit the NordVPN downloads page, which will display available apps for multiple devices/OSes. Tap Download for the device on which you want to configure NordVPN and follow the prompts.
4. Then, launch the NordVPN app and sign in using your credentials. Connect to your chosen server location or click Quick Connect for the most optimized server.
5. Use NordVPN without any limitation for a month. Use NordVPN to unblock Amazon Prime, Hulu, and more, conceal your IP, and bypass censorship.
How to Set Up a NordVPN Free Trial in New Zealand on iOS
To get the NordVPN free trial in New Zealand on iOS, follow the steps below:
1. Download the NordVPN app on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Then, launch its app and click Start Subscription. Confirm it through your Apple password, Touch ID, or Apple ID.
3. Follow the prompts. Insert the password of your iOS device for adding the VPN configurations. You can then connect to any NordVPN server and start using the VPN.
We went ahead and contacted NordVPN customer support to confirm whether we can use its 30-day money-back guarantee as a free trial in New Zealand, and they confirmed that you could use it free of cost for 30 days on multiple devices and not just on Android.
This means you have 30 days to use NordVPN free of cost and try its features on multiple devices and platforms. 30 days are more than enough to test all NordVPNs features and use it free for streaming, torrenting, gaming, and more. And, what’s best is that with its 30-day money-back guarantee, you will have access to all its features and servers, unlike the trial period.
How to Cancel NordVPN Free Trial in New Zealand and Get Refunded – Quick Method
Follow the steps below to cancel the NordVPN 30-day free trial in New Zealand and claim a refund:
1. Go to NordVPN’s customer support page and click the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of the page.
2. Open NordVPN chatbot and tell them that you would like a refund. You will also need to state the payment method you used to sign up. You’ll then be transferred to the customer support manager of NordVPN.
3. Once you have answered, you will receive a confirmation email that your free trial has been canceled. Keep in mind that it might take 3-5 business days to receive the refund.
And that’s it, you are good to go. To take full advantage, we suggest canceling as close to 30 days as possible to get a full refund. This way, you can try NordVPN free of cost and get a full refund within 30 days.
NordVPN Free Trial in New Zealand vs. Money-Back Guarantee
Using both, the free trial or money-back guarantee allows you to enjoy the VPN for free. But what’s the difference between the two? Let’s find out:
- Free Trial: A free trial is typically available on Android and iOS and lasts for 7 days only. However, NordVPN’s free trial in New Zealand is a bit different. To start, it’s only available on Android and requires payment only when the trial period is over. But please ensure to cancel the free trial beforehand to avoid getting charged.
- Money-Back Guarantee: For this, you need to pay for the subscription upfront, but you receive a refund if you cancel the subscription within the 30-day period. You’ll get your refund within 10 business days after requesting it.
Can I Get a NordVPN Free Trial in New Zealand without Credit Card?
NordVPN accepts various payment methods, including Union Pay, Google Pay, Sofort, Amazon Pay, and cryptocurrencies. This means that you don’t need a credit card to start your NordVPN free trial in New Zealand since their 30-day money-back guarantee covers all online payments on their website.
How Does NordVPN Compare to Other VPNs that Offer Free Trials?
NordVPN is the most premium VPN service, offering a risk-free 7-day free trial in New Zealand on Android and 30-day refund policy on all other devices. It offers one of the best VPN free trials, but ExpressVPN and Surfshark still remain on top.
In the table below, we’ve mentioned all NordVPN alternatives along with their free trials and money-back guarantees:
|VPN Provider||Duration of Free Trial||Available on Devices||Payment Details||Money-Back Guarantee||Restrictions|
|7 Days||Mobile (iOS and Android)||Required||30 Days||None|
|7 Days||Mobile (iOS and Android)||Required||30 Days||None|
|7 Days||Mobile (Android only)||Required||30 Days||None|
|No free trial||–||30 Days||None|
|1 Day||Desktop and Mobile||Not Required||45 Days||None|
Why Choose NordVPN Free Trial in New Zealand?
NordVPN offers a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee on macOS, Windows, iOS, and other devices/OSes. You get access to one of the fastest VPNs in the industry for free during those 30 days. NordVPN easily unblocks Netflux, Hulu, and other streaming platforms in New Zealand without limiting its features or enforcing data caps.
Once we reviewed 50+ top VPN services in the industry, we concluded that NordVPN is the third-best VPN. That’s because it delivers super-fast speeds, excellent unblocking, and multiple advanced security features. And guess what? All these features are available on its 7-day free trial and money-back guarantee.
You can call NordVPN one of the fastest VPNs as it offers a NordVPN protocol (built around WireGuard), offering optimized connection speeds. You can check our in-depth NordVPN speed test guide if you’re curious. As for security, you get DoubleVPN, AES 256-bit encryption, and a no-logging policy.
You also get to unblock 11+ different libraries of Netflix with NordVPN in New Zealand, along with Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO Max, and other streaming platforms. Best of all, with no bandwidth restriction and obfuscated servers, NordVPN is an excellent choice for torrenting. In short, NordVPN is amazing! Even Reddit recommends using the NordVPN free trial in New Zealand. For the complete features list and pros and cons, check out the full NordVPN review.
So, if you’re about to opt for the NordVPN free trial in New Zealand, let us take you through its pros and cons first:
- Unrestricted access to all features in New Zealand for up to 30 days
- Unblocks Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and more
- Blazing-fast speeds
- No bandwidth throttling or data cap
- You only get the actual free trial on Android
- Doesn’t accept PayPal
FAQs – NordVPN Free Trial in New Zealand
So now that you know exactly how to get the free trial of NordVPN in New Zealand, let’s go through some of the most frequently asked questions about NordVPN and its free trial.
Does NordVPN charge after free trial in New Zealand?
Yes, NordVPN does charge you after its free trial is over in New Zealand. Even though it asks for a valid payment method, it doesn’t ask for payment until the 7-day period has not ended. However, ensure to end the trial before time so you don’t get charged any money. If you ask us, then we’d recommend using NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee and not the free trial in New Zealand.
How do you get the 7-day free trial on NordVPN in New Zealand?
You can get the NordVPN 7-day free trial in New Zealand easily on your Android. Simply install the NordVPN app on your device through Google Play Store. After installation, launch the app and click ‘Sign Up.’ Enter an email ID and password. Choose a 1-month subscription and click Continue. Finally, confirm you free trial in New Zealand by clicking Subscribe when you see the payment screen.
What’s more is that your can get a NordVPN free trial in UK, US, India, Australia, and anywhere worldwide.
How long is NordVPN free trial in New Zealand?
Is it okay to use NordVPN for free in New Zealand?
Yes, it’s absolutely fine to use NordVPN for free in New Zealand though its trial. Enjoy your free trial in New Zealand and get unlimited access to all NordVPN features absolutely risk-free. If you’re not completely satisfied, inform the VPN within its 30 days of purchase and get a full refund.
How do I use NordVPN for free in New Zealand?
Follow the three quick steps below to enjoy the 30-day NordVPN free trial in New Zealand:
- Subscribe to NordVPN and install its app. Choose your plan and get the app. The VPN is pretty efficient, so you can set it up in no time.
- Test drive it. Shop, stream, and browse without any limits using unlimited bandwidth and speed.
- Select what’s best for you. The free trial in New Zealand will end in 30 days.
Why can’t I just use a free VPN instead of NordVPN’s free trial in New Zealand?
Is NordVPN free trial in New Zealand worth it?
Does NordVPN have a 30 day free trial in New Zealand?
Is the NordVPN 7-Day Trial in New Zealand Worth It?
Yes, considering that NordVPN’s 7-day free trial in New Zealand and its 30-day money-back guarantee lets you try out all of its premium features without any restrictions, NordVPN’s free trial in New Zealand is totally worth it for Android users.
With the most advanced security and privacy features, NordVPN is an ideal solution against every form of suppression against freedom of expression and online security, privacy, and data protection.
With the NordVPN free trial in New Zealand, you can truly experience this VPN service for 7-days risk-free. Or better yet, you can test it out for even longer with the 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll get access to 5500+ servers, kill switch, leak protection, no logs policy, and so much more.
We hope you liked our NordVPN free trial in New Zealand review. In case of any questions, feel free to comment below!