First, you can get a NordVPN free trial for 7 days in Netherlands on your Android device. The VPN also offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee on macOS, Windows, and all other operating systems and devices.
During the 30 days, you’ll be able to enjoy NordVPN’s blazing-fast speeds, massive server network, robust security, and stream geo-restricted content without limitation. This also means you can stream different Netflix libraries with NordVPN regardless of your location.
But don’t take our word for it — you’ll have to try the NordVPN trial yourself. So, let’s get into the guide and learn how to get a NordVPN free trial in Netherlands!
Quick Steps: How to Set Up the 7-Day NordVPN Free Trial in Netherlands on Android
Here’s how to get the NordVPN free trial in Netherlands 7 days on Android:
1. First, install the NordVPN app using your Google Play Store. This is necessary as using third-party sources will not work with the free trial.
2. Once you’ve downloaded the app, you need to create a new account by clicking ‘Sign Up.’ Insert your email ID and password when asked.
3. Then, you’ll be required to choose a subscription plan. Clicking ‘Pick a Plan’ would show all the current NordVPN offers for Android users. Click on ‘How NordVPN 7 day free trial works,’ which will redirect you to the page that allows you to activate the free trial.
4. Then, you’ll see details about how the free trial works. The description is simple, and you’ll also get a reminder email if you want to cancel your NordVPN subscription after testing the service.
5. Click the ‘Start your free week’ button to continue.
6. Finally, you’ll be asked to insert your credit card details or choose one previously linked. You can view your subscription details, like the amount and time when you’ll be charged.
You can cancel your NordVPN subscription at any time. You’ll still be able to utilize NordVPN free on your Android device for 7 days. Moreover, you can connect to up six devices at once to ensure security across your home.
NordVPN offers a 7-day free trial for Android users only, meaning there is no free trial NordVPN for iOS devices. We confirmed this from NordVPN’s customer support and got the following response:
While need of NordVPN free trial no credit card, you must provide a payment method to start it. Please note that the NordVPN free trial in Netherlands only applies to new customers subscribing through Android devices. You can either sign up for a new NordVPN free account or use your existing one if you’re not currently using any subscription.
How to Get NordVPN’s Money-Back Guarantee (30-Days Free Trial) in Netherlands
Before we get into the steps, please note that NordVPN’s money-back guarantee works on all NordVPN iOS in Netherlands, Android, macOS, Windows, and all other devices, so you don’t need to worry about anything.
How to set up NordVPN free trial in Netherlands on Windows & macOS
Follow the steps below to use NordVPN 30 day free trial (money-back guarantee) in Netherlands.
1. Visit the NordVPN website and click ‘Get NordVPN.’ This will redirect to the payment plans page.
2. Choose a subscription plan, create your NordVPN account, and insert your preferred payment method with its details. To pay less upfront, choose the 2-year plan of NordVPN.
3. Once the account is created, visit the NordVPN downloads page, which will display available apps for multiple devices/OSes. Tap Download for the device on which you want to configure NordVPN and follow the prompts.
4. Then, launch the NordVPN app and sign in using your credentials. Connect to your chosen server location or click Quick Connect for the most optimized server.
5. You can use NordVPN for the next 30 days without any limitations. You’ll be able to unblock 14+ Netflix libraries, conceal your IP, and secure your internet traffic.
How to Set Up a NordVPN Free Trial on iOS
To get the Nord VPN free trial on iOS, follow the steps below:
1. Download the NordVPN app on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Then, launch its app and click Start Subscription. Confirm it through your Apple password, Touch ID, or Apple ID.
3. Follow the prompts. Insert the password of your iOS device for adding the VPN configurations. You can then connect to any NordVPN server and start using the VPN.
We went ahead and contacted NordVPN customer support in Netherlands to confirm whether we could use its 30-day money-back guarantee as a free trial, and they confirmed that you could use it free of cost for 30 days on multiple devices and not just on Android.
This means you have 30 days to use NordVPN free of cost and try its features on multiple devices and platforms. 30 days are more than enough to test all NordVPNs features and use it free for streaming, torrenting, gaming, and more. And, what’s best is that with its 30-day money-back guarantee, you will have access to all its features and servers, unlike the trial period.
How to Cancel NordVPN Free Trial in Netherlands and Get Refunded – Quick Method
Follow the steps below to cancel the NordVPN 30-day free trial and claim a refund in Netherlands:
1. Go to NordVPN’s customer support page and click the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of the page.
2. Open NordVPN chatbot and tell them that you would like a refund. You will also need to state the payment method you used to sign up. You’ll then be transferred to the customer support manager of NordVPN.
3. Once you have answered, you will receive a confirmation email that your free trial has been canceled. Keep in mind that it might take 3-5 business days to receive the refund.
And that’s it, you are good to go. To take full advantage, we suggest canceling as close to 30 days as possible to get a full refund. This way, you can try NordVPN free of cost and get a full refund within 30 days.
Please remember that during the 1 month, you can easily change your subscription plan. Also, you won’t get any refunds on any recurring payments.
NordVPN Free Trial in Netherlands vs. Money-Back Guarantee
Using both, the free trial or money-back guarantee allows you to enjoy the VPN for free in Netherlands. But what’s the difference between the two? Let’s find out:
- Free Trial: A free trial is typically available on Android and iOS and lasts for 7 days only. However, NordVPN’s free trial is a bit different. To start, it’s only available on Android and requires payment only when the trial period is over. But please ensure to cancel the free trial beforehand to avoid getting charged.
- Money-Back Guarantee: For this, you need to pay for the subscription upfront, but you receive a refund if you cancel the subscription within 30 days. You’ll get your refund within 10 business days of requesting it.
If you ask for us, we recommend using NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee instead of the free trial. Using it, you can encrypt, stream, and torrent as much as you like. But don’t forget to request a refund before 30 days. Otherwise, you won’t be eligible for a refund.
Can I Get a NordVPN Free Trial in Netherlands without Credit Card?
NordVPN accepts various payment methods, including Union Pay, Google Pay, Sofort, Amazon Pay, and cryptocurrencies. This means that you don’t need a credit card to start your NordVPN free trial in Netherlands since their 30-day money-back guarantee covers all online payments on their website.
However, you do need to enter some form of payment method to start your free trial. This way, if you choose to use NordVPN for longer, you won’t have to subscribe to the VPN. In fact, you’ll be charged automatically for the plan, keeping you away from the hassle.
How Does NordVPN Compare to Other VPNs That Offer Free Trials in Netherlands?
NordVPN is the most premium VPN service, offering a risk-free 7-day free trial on Android and a 30-day refund policy on all other devices. It offers one of the best VPN free trials in Netherlands, but ExpressVPN and Surfshark still remain on top with best VPN with Money-back Guarantee in Netherlands.
In the table below, we’ve mentioned all NordVPN alternatives along with their free trials and money-back guarantees:
|VPN Provider||Duration of Free Trial||Available on Devices||Payment Details||Money-Back Guarantee||Restrictions||Free Trials|
|7 Days||Mobile (iOS and Android)||Required||30 Days||None||ExpressVPN Free Trial|
|7 Days||Mobile (iOS and Android)||Required||30 Days||None||Surfshark Free Trial|
|7 Days||Mobile (Android only)||Required||30 Days||None||–|
|No free trial||–||30 Days||None||IPVanish Free Trial|
|1 Day||Desktop and Mobile||Not Required||45 Days||None||CyberGhost Free Trial|
Why Choose NordVPN Free Trial in Netherlands?
You can get a NordVPN free trial in Netherlands, hails to its stringent 30-day money-back guarantee. With it, you get a complete refund on any plan of NordVPN within 30 days of its purchase, whatever the reason may be. This means that you can enjoy using the industry’s fastest VPN service in Netherlands without any risks.
Following are a few factors that make NordVPN’s free trial worth a try:
- Multiple features: The VPN offers many essential features, along with a few advanced options like DoubleVPN, obfuscation technology, malware protection, Onion over VPN, split tunneling, and more.
- Global network: When it comes to servers, NordVPN has a lot to choose from. With this VPN, you get 5500+ servers in 60 countries. So, finding one that’s near your location shouldn’t be an issue.
- Robust security and privacy: NordVPN is one of the most secure VPN services in Netherlands, offering military-grade encryption and stringent security tools. Moreover, NordVPN offers a no-logging policy in Netherlands that has been independently audited more than once.
- Fantastic performance: NordVPN is a premium VPN service that comes with its own proprietary tunneling protocol called Nordlynx. This is a more secure and faster version of WireGuard.
- Great option for streaming and torrenting: This VPN is a top choice for all binge streamers out there. That’s because NordVPN unblocks Amazon Prime in Netherlands, Hulu, Disney+, CBS, HBO Max, and more. Moreover, it allows you to torrent on all servers and also offers dedicated P2P specialty servers for optimized speeds.
- Device support: NordVPN offers dedicated apps for all major operating systems, ranging from Android to Linux. Moreover, NordVPN is also compatible with FireStick, Roku, Kodi, routers, PS4, and other devices.
In short, NordVPN is amazing! Even Reddit recommends using the free NordVPN trial. For the complete features list and pros and cons, check out the full NordVPN review in Netherlands.
So, if you’re about to opt for the NordVPN trial, let us take you through its pros and cons first:
- Unrestricted access to all features for up to 30 days
- Unblocks Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and more
- Blazing-fast speeds
- No bandwidth throttling or data cap
- You only get the actual free trial on Android
- Doesn’t accept PayPal
FAQs – NordVPN Free Trial in Netherlands
So now that you know exactly how to get the free trial of NordVPN in Netherlands, let’s go through some of the most frequently asked questions about NordVPN and its free trial.
Does NordVPN charge after a free trial in Netherlands?
Yes, NordVPN does charge you after its free trial is over in Netherlands. It will charge you for whatever plan you had chosen – there will be no additional fees or charges. Once you purchase one of its plans, you pay for it and use it for as long as you chose when buying it.
Does NordVPN have 7-day free trial in Netherlands?
You can get the NordVPN 7-day free trial easily on your Android in Netherlands. The Google Play Store offers this 7-day free trial to Android users. However, remember that since the Google Play Store initiates it, the free trial depends on their Terms of Service.
How can I get 1 month of NordVPN in Netherlands?
Here’s how you can get the 30-day free trial of NordVPN in Netherlands:
- Subscribe and download the app. Choose your subscription plan and install the NordVPN app on your device. It’s simple and fast, and you’ll be set within a few minutes.
- Try the VPN app out. Shop and browse without any limitations on your speed and bandwidth.
- Decide what you want. The NordVPN free trial in Netherlands will end in 30 days.
Can you cancel NordVPN after free trial in Netherlands?
No, you cannot cancel NordVPN once the free trial ends in Netherlands. The VPN free trial ends in 30 days. So, you can either continue using NordVPN or cancel your subscription and claim a refund.
How long is NordVPN’s free trial in Netherlands?
You can get the NordVPN free trial in Netherlands for 30 days. With it, you can get a 100% refund of any NordVPN plan you choose within 30 days of purchase, wherever you are. Meaning you can try out the industry’s fastest VPN without any risks!
How do I use NordVPN for free in Netherlands?
Follow the three quick steps below to enjoy the 30-day NordVPN free trial in Netherlands:
- Subscribe to NordVPN and install its app. Choose your plan and get the app. The VPN is pretty efficient, so you can set it up in no time.
- Test drive it. Shop, stream, and browse without any limits using unlimited bandwidth and speed.
- Select what’s best for you. The free trial will end in 30 days.
Is NordVPN’s free trial worth it?
Yes, NordVPN’s free trial is totally worth getting. Considering that the NordVPN free trial in Netherlands lets you access all of its premium features without charging you anything, it is definitely worth it.
Is the NordVPN 7-Day Trial Worth It in Netherlands?
Yes, considering that NordVPN’s 7-day free trial and its 30-day money-back guarantee lets you try out all of its premium features without any restrictions, NordVPN’s free trial in Netherlands is totally worth it for Android users.
With the most advanced security and privacy features, NordVPN is an ideal solution against every form of suppression against freedom of expression and online security, privacy, and data protection.
With the NordVPN free trial in Netherlands, you can truly experience this VPN service for 7-days risk-free. Or better yet, you can test it out for even longer with the 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll get access to 5500+ servers, kill switch, leak protection, no logs policy, and so much more.
We hope you liked our NordVPN free trial in Netherlands review. In case of any questions, feel free to comment below!