How do I install Ivacy on FireStick?
Ivacy works great on Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube. It has over 2,000 servers and costs just $2.25/mo. Find out how you can quickly and easily setup ivacy on FireStick with this easy guide for beginners.
Ivacy has a dedicated app for Fire TV Stick devices with over 2,000 servers. It offers strong 256-bit encryption with a solid no-logs policy. It easily defeats ISP throttling and is the perfect solution to unblock Netflix, Amazon, CBS, Hulu, and many others right from your FireStick device.
Since geo-restriction is a common problem most users face while streaming, top-rated VPN service like Ivacy can be directly installed on the FireStick device as a powerful solution. Keeping this in mind, in this super easy guide for beginners, I will show you a super easy method to install Ivacy on FireStick.
So, without wasting any of your time, let’s begin with the Ivacy FireStick setup guide.
How to Setup Ivacy VPN on Amazon FireStick/Fire TV
Ivacy VPN is available on the Amazon App Store, so you can directly install it on your FireStick in a few simple steps in just 3 minutes of time:
Subscribe to Ivacy if you haven’t already or get the free trial. The regular plan of Ivacy costs $2.25/mo, however, you can get a better deal if you go for the Ivacy 5-year plan which costs only $1.16/mo (88% off).
1) Open FireStick Home
2) Search for Ivacy
3) When Ivacy appears in the search result, select it
4) Press “Get” to download and install Ivacy Amazon FireStick device
If you follow the steps correctly, you should have no trouble installing Ivacy on your FireStick device. But in case something goes wrong, you can always check out our Ivacy not working guide.
Ivacy Main Features
Ivacy is a VPN that is not as widely recognized as competitors like NordVPN and ExpressVPN, but the VPN performs more admirable than it is given credit for. It has a moderate server size of 2,000 servers which cover an impressive 100 distinct countries throughout the world. Ivacy even works in China and offers six (6) exclusive Chinese servers.
These servers are capable of easily unblocking hard-to-access streaming services like Hulu, Amazon Prime, Netflix, and more. Speaking of Netflix, here’s how you can easily watch Netflix with Ivacy.
In addition, another thing that Ivacy is known for is offering P2P support. In fact, Ivacy offers next-level torrenting support all over the globe. And best of all, Ivacy VPN is cross-platform compatible meaning you can not only use it on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS, but you can also set up Ivacy on Kodi and Roku if you have a compatible router.
Gaining access to region-restricted sites and censored content is a breeze via Ivacy VPN. If you find yourself barred from accessing certain streams in your country, you should definitely consider getting Ivacy for your FireStick.
That’s not all, there are tons of other amazing features which you can check out in our separate in-depth Ivacy review.
Benefits of Using Ivacy with FireStick
Ivacy is a well-rounded VPN that offers a good range of benefits to users. However, since we are dealing with FireStick in this blog, let’s take a look at some benefits of Ivacy as they pertain to Amazon’s Fire TV:
- Unblocking apps: Many streaming services such as Hulu and HBO only work for users in the US. You can get past this restriction by using the US servers of Ivacy. By removing content restoration barriers, Ivacy can turn your FireStick into a streaming powerhouse.
- Online security: Ivacy comes packed with great security features such as IP and DNS protection, Kill switch, and AES 256 encryption. With so many threats hopping around the Internet today, no device is safe from attacks if it isn’t equipped with adequate security measures. Ivacy thus makes your FireStick more secure from cyber threats.
See our article on the best VPN for Amazon FireStick to find out more about these services and their features for Amazon’s streaming device.
How to Use Ivacy VPN on FireStick
Ivacy is very simple to use on the FireStick:
- Purchase your Ivacy subscription (I suggest using your laptop to complete this process faster)
- Open Ivacy on FireStick
- Enter your email and password with which you purchased the subscription
- Select a server of the country where the streaming service works
- Now navigate to the streaming app you want to see and enjoy your newly available video content
Common Issues on Ivacy VPN for FireStick
Experiencing problems unblocking streaming services with Ivacy on FireStick? Don’t panic. Here are a few things that you should try:
- Unable to access restricted apps/sites: This issue is quite common. Many users find themselves barred from a region-restricted service even after they have installed a VPN. If you are facing this issue, try changing protocol settings to PPTP or L2TP. These protocols use different ports that are better able to get over restricted services. You can change Ivacy’s protocols from the settings menu on the app.
- Slow streaming: There are several possible causes of slow streaming and not all of them are VPN-related. For instance, you might have a slow Internet connection. However, you should try changing server locations as an overcrowded server can slow down connection speed as well. That being said, this might not always be the case. For instance, in my Ivacy speed test, I managed to get pretty impressive speeds on almost all the servers that I tested.
Also, check out our guide on the best Firestick free VPN options in 2022.
Ivacy VPN User Ratings on Amazon
Ivacy has a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5 with a total of 360 reviews. 41% of the reviews are 5-star ratings which are quite good compared to other VPN services.
The feedback for Ivacy on Amazon Store as provided by users is somewhat varied. Having said that, the majority of the users have experienced satisfaction using Ivacy for FireStick:
Here’s one user who been using Ivacy for six months and hasn’t had any issues with the service.
Here’s another user who thinks Ivacy is a good VPN for ForeStick devices.
Lastly, here’s another recent comment of a user who has been using Ivacy VPN to protect his PC, Mac, FireStick, Android phone, and iPhone.
Ivacy Firestick Alternatives
Here are some of the other options for the best VPN for firestick.
- How to install PureVPN on firestick
- How to install Surfshark on firestick
- How to install NordVPN on firestick
- How to install ExpressVPN on Firestick
The Wrap Up
There is hardly anything more frustrating than being denied access to our favorite streaming services, especially when there are so many available via a device like Amazon FireStick. Fortunately, we have services like Ivacy on FireStick to enable access to restricted services from anywhere in the world, enhancing your level of entertainment considerably.
Lastly, if you think that Ivacy is not the right VPN for you, then you can always cancel your Ivacy subscription within 30-days to get a full refund.