To watch Amazon Prime outside US you will need a VPN, however if you try to sign-up and watch Amazon Prime Outside US without a VPN you will see the following error:
Follow these simple steps to watch Amazon Prime outside US:
- Download & Sign-up PureVPN
- Login and enter your credentials
- Select an American server
- Go to www.amazon.com and sign up
- Enter your credit card details
- Create account and Enjoy Amazon Premium content
Best VPN to Watch Amazon Prime Outside US
ExpressVPN: Industry’s fastest VPN service provider with the least speed drops having more than 38 servers in the US.
Surfshark: Budget friendly reliable VPN service! Successfully unblocks Amazon prime, Netflix and many more blocked websites.
How to watch Amazon prime on smart TV?
Wondering how to watch amazon prime on TV? Well, it’s pretty easy, simply:
- Head on to the application store of your smart TV
- Search for Amazon Prime app.
- Download and install the Amazon Prime app.
- Once the app is downloaded
- Sign in with your credentials
How to watch Amazon prime on Android?
Go to the Android Play Store:
- Search for “Amazon Prime”
- Download and install the application
- Open the application
- Enter your credentials and sign in
How to watch Amazon prime on Chromecast?
You can easily use Chromecast to watch Amazon Prime, recently Amazon has updated its app to better support Chromecast.
- Download the latest Amazon Prime app on your device
- Connect your Chromecast device to your TV
- Now easily cast Amazon Prime videos from your laptop, tablet or mobile phone
How to watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV?
To watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV:
- Go to the App Store on you Apple TV
- Search for Amazon Prime video app
- Download and install the app
- Open the application and sign in with your details
How many devices Amazon prime Supports?
Amazon Prime allows you to stream content on two devices at one time only. It is best to download Amazon Prime app which is available on these devices:
- Smart TVs
- Google TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Amazon Fire TV
- Fire TV Stick
- Nintendo Wii
- Android devices (Prime Video app for Android phones and tablets)
- iOS devices (Prime Video app for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch)
- Fire phone
- Fire tablets
What to Watch On Amazon Prime?
- Good Omens
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Flights Of The Conchords
- Downtown Abbey
- The Wire
- The Americans
- The Sopranos
Sci-Fi, action, and thrillers
- Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams
- DOCTOR WHO
- THE EXPANSE
- THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE
Kids and family
- Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood
- Shaun The Sheep
- Tumble Leaf
- Sesame Street
Reality TV and documentaries
- The Grand Tour
- Ocean Mysteries With Jeff Corwin
- Eat The World With Emeril Lagasse
How do I watch Amazon Prime on TV?
To watch Amazon Prime on your TV, install the Amazon Prime app on your TV which will be available on the app store/smart hub of your TV or you can simply cast it by using Chromecast.
Can I watch Amazon Prime Abroad?
Yes, by connecting to a US IP Address using a VPN you can watch Amazon Prime
What can I watch on Amazon Prime for free?
Some of the free titles available are The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Tick, Man in the High Castle, Bosch, Hanna, Jack Ryan, Quiet Place, Snowden, The Big Sick, and Logan Lucky.
Can you watch Amazon Prime offline?
Yes, you can download content from Amazon Prime to watch offline:
- Open the video details.
- Tap the ‘download’ button.
How to watch Amazon Prime on laptop
You can either download the Amazon Prime app on your Laptop be it a Mac or Windows to watch videos, you can also simply use the browser and visit the Amazon Prime website to view content.
Do you need a TV license to watch Amazon Prime?
You will need a TV license if you choose to use watch live TV services, otherwise it is not required.
Can I watch Amazon Prime in Spain?
Yes, Connect to a US IP address using a VPN service and you will be able to watch Amazon Prime in Spain.
Can you watch Amazon Prime on Now TV?
No, NowTV is a streaming platform just like Amazon Prime, therefore you can not watch Amazon Prime on NowTV.
Can I watch Amazon Prime on my iPad?
Yes, simply download the Amazon Prime app on your iPad from the App Store and watch Amazon Prime.
How long is Amazon Prime free trial?
Amazon offers a 30-day free trial when you sign up for it.
How to get subtitles on Amazon Prime?
- Start the video.
- Press the Menu button on your TV remote
- Go to Subtitles and Audio.
- Choose the On button under Subtitles and Captions.
- Press the Menu button again and return to video with subtitles on.
Wrapping it up!
Enjoy tons of content on Amazon Prime anywhere in the world with our recommended PureVPN to enjoy glitch free streaming experience.
Watch ever green shows like Hannibal, good omens and doctor who on Amazon Prime anytime at your comfort.