The only live sports-focused streaming service in the world, FuboTV features top leagues and teams, as well as popular TV shows, movies, and news for the whole family.
Fubo TV is only available in the US, Spain, and Canada. To access its exclusive sports materials outside these territories, the best VPN for FuboTV is to be availed.
As travel restrictions ease up this 2022, you may find yourself traveling a lot, or some important occasions may require you to leave home. When these are the cases, a Fubo TV VPN comes in handy to get a US IP Address for accessing FuboTV outside the US.
Stay with us, and we’ll give clarity to your best VPN guide.
Side-by-Side Comparison of 3 Best VPNs for FuboTV outside the US
The best VPN for FuboTV activates geo-restricted platforms and sites outside the. In particular, it must work with FuboTV wherever you are situated. Not only that, the VPN must be priced competitively with rich features for security.
See our side-by-side table here for more details:
|Rating||Best VPN||Budget-friendly||Largest VPN|
|Streaming Platforms||Fubo TV, Vudu, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO Max||Fubo TV, Vudu, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO Max||Fubo TV, Vudu, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO Max|
|Average Speed||86+ Mbps||80+ Mbps||83+ Mbps|
|Money-Back Guarantee||30 days||30 days||30 days|
|Best Pricing Option||$6.67/mo||$2.49/mo|| $3.99/mo |
Detailed Analysis – 3 Best VPNs for FuboTV outside the US
After thoroughly analyzing and testing 40+ VPN services, we have shortlisted the 3 best VPNs for FuboTV. All these VPNs outperformed our tests for speed, unblocking abilities, secuirty, and compatibility.
Let’s discuss them in detail:
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN for Fubo TV Outside US in 2022
ExpressVPN reigns as the best VPN for FuboTV, with outstanding speed, super-secure features, and marvelous unblocking capabilities. it operates a network of more than 3000 servers across [server_country_count id=’13500′] countries, including 23+ server locations in the US for FuboTV streaming.
The New York server delivered the best results during our tests, allowing us to stream the live NFL outside the US without buffering.
This VPN also worked around the restrictions of Netflix US, BBC iplayer, Hulu, HBO Max, Vudu, Peacock TV, Sky Sports in the US, and others. So, when you’re a subscriber to these content providers and are traveling, geo-restrictions won’t stop you.
Among all of its features, ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer takes the lead for its ability to unblock geo-restricted titles on devices like ExpressVPN on Apple TV.
When tested ExpressVPN for speed, it delivered a download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
This VPN service does not throttle your connection, in contrast to some VPNs and ISPs. Instead, it provides unlimited bandwidth, enabling lag-free FuboTV streaming with minimal buffering. It is simple to download and compatible with macOS, iOS, Windows, Linux, and FireOS. Its friendly user interface is commendable, and its user loves its updated software versions.
In addition to being quick and helping access FuboTV, ExpressVPN is a reliable and secure service. It secures your information while accessing Fubo through its equipped features like 256-bit AES encryption, ExpressVPN Kill Switch, Port Forwarding, web audited service, Split Tunneling, and Lightway protocol.
ExpressVPN is available for $6.67/mo (Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan). You can also take advantage of its mobile free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee.
For more details, visit our ExpressVPN Review guide.
2. Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN for FuboTV Outside US
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN for FuboTV, delivering a top-notch streaming experience at a price as low as $2.49/mo (Save 81% on 2 Years Plan). It comes with a ton of special features and is less expensive than some other premium VPNs.
It has over 3200 servers spread across 95 countries, including around 25+ US servers located all over the United States. We had amazing streaming with its Boston server that instantly let us into FuboTV and allowed us to stream all sports highlights.
Besides FuboTV, we also used Surfshark for unblocking HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and Vudu outside the US.
Surfshark speed test recorded an impressive downloading speed of 81.32 Mbps and an uploading speed of 76.12 Mbps on a base speed of 100 Mbps.
Your connection to Surfshark won’t ever be lost because of its unlimited bandwidth and reliable servers. Plus, it has an unlimited simultaneous connection feature for all of your devices. It is available for iOS, Android, Linux, and Windows and can be used on Firestick, smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
Surfshark demonstrates its worth with a variety of security tools, like Multi-hop, Whitelister, AES 256-bit encryption, split tunneling, No Border mode, and Camouflage mode.
For more details, visit our Surfshark Review.
- US-based servers for FuboTV and other US platforms
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- 24/7 live Surfshark support.
- 7-day mobile free trial for Android and iOS users
- FuboTV disconnections happened during our tests
3. NordVPN – Largest Server VPN for FuboTV Outside the US
NordVPN is the largest server network VPN to watch FuboTV in the US. It has around 5500 servers scattered in 59 countries, with 1970+ US servers are dedicated to FuboTV streaming.
During testing, we never had an issue watching our favorite sports due to the availability of the servers we could connect to. After connecting to its Atlanta server, we could comfortably unblock FuboTV outside the US and stream the entire episodes of “In the Dark” without any issues.
Our VPN speed test for NordVPN recorded a download speed of 83.82 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
Subscribers of NordVPN can access all of NordVPN’s features on every device they use on up to six different devices. It has lightweight extensions for Chrome and Firefox and has app versions for tablets, phones, smart TVs, Chromecast, Android TV, and desktops.
With its cutting-edge security add-ons like the Kill-switch, DoubleVPN, ThreatProtecttion, Dark Web monitoring, and the Mesh Net, NordVPN is one of the best secure VPNs that protects your data over the internet.
For only $3.99/mo (Save 70% on 2 Years Plan + Extra Subscription), you can get an additional 1TB of free cloud storage, password manager, tracker and ad-blocker, and malware protection. Finally, it comes with a 24/7 support chat and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
For more details, visit our NordVPN Review.
- About 1970+ NordVPN FubotTV servers for streaming
- MediaStreamer for accessing content and sites
- Wireguard protocol for stability
- Double VPN for double encryption
- Live chat 24/7
- Mobile free trial for 7 days
- Throttling issues when utilizing the Double VPN feature
Testing Methodology: How we find the best VPNs for FuboTV outside the US
We considered the following criteria while shortlisting the best VPNs for FuboTV outside the US:
- Streaming speed: VPNs are known for slowing down your connections, but the best FuboTV VPN must defy this. We ensured that all of our shortlisted VPNs provide Ultra high-definition of FuboTV shows streaming.
- Cutting-edge features: The best VPN for FuboTV must stand out through its incredible features. Not all VPNs provide a wide range of cutting-edge tools, so we look for VPNs that have extras like split tunnelling, DNS leak monitoring, and protection, AES encryption, Double VPN, Meshnet, and Kill Switch.
- Audited no-logs policy: Nothing you do online while connected to your VPN should ever be put on the spot. The best FuboTV VPN guarantees not to retain a record that could be obtained by businesses or law enforcement. And the “no-log policy” should not only be an empty claim. Thus, the VPN must be audited.
- Support devices and simultaneous connections: In order to protect your online privacy and freedom on all types of devices and OS, the best VPN must support them without limitations. Plus, app versions and extensions are highly commendable. Manual connections with routers and game sticks are also an edge.
- Available Servers: A VPN that you subscribe to should offer a wide range of options. We look for VPNs with plenty of servers in the US and abroad.
- Speedy connection: You need a VPN that doesn’t cause throttling when streaming high-definition FuboTV shows while travelling abroad. We evaluate each VPN to make sure it has reliable, quick VPN protocols as well as quick servers.
- Value for money: This feature is tested by looking into how the VPN treats its customers and strives to achieve perfection through its resources. The benefits of subscribing to a VPN must not outweigh the cost.
Why You Need a VPN for FuboTV outside the US
You need a VPN to watch FuboTV outside the US because it is geo-restrcited and requires a US IP address to acess. This is where a VPN helps to alter your virtual location to that of US, allowing you to watch FuboTV anywhere outside US.
Outside parties hold the right to broadcast every sport on Fubo TV’s website. There are limitations because it is only licensed in the US. Distributors and licensing partners impose geo-restrictions to set a viewer cap and target particular geography. Although it may seem unfair, it’s how the industry works and stays afloat.
The site’s IP monitoring system is so accurate that when you try to access Fubo TV, you’ll see this error on screen:
Fubo TV content is currently not available in your location.”
Now the question is, “can you trick Fubo with a VPN?” The answer is yes. A VPN is a multifunctional online tool that supports media streaming, gaming, and online activity protection. Specifically for streaming, it activates restricted sites and platforms by bypassing any sort of limitations.
It reroutes your traffic to its physical servers and makes it seem like you’re where you desire to be ( In this case, it’s US). With its powerful tools, you can also secure your online activities with a Fubo TV VPN.
FAQs – Best VPNs for FuboTV outside US
Which VPN works with FuboTV?
The best Fubo TV VPNs that work with this American site are ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and NordVPN. These VPNs ensures access to your favprute FuboTV channel anywhere outside US. The best VPN for FuboTV is ExpressVPN due io its performance super-fast streaming speed and reliable server network in the US.
Can you trick Fubo with a VPN?
Yes, you can trick Fubo TV using a reliable VPN. This tool assigns you a temporary US IP address from any of its server locations in the US. Thanks to its anti-geolocation functionalities, Fubo TV’s IP monitoring system is easily bypassed.
How do I get my VPN to work on FuboTV?
Here’s how to get your VPN work on FuboTV:
- Download a VPN with servers in the US. We strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Sign in and connect to a US server.
- Download the FuboTV app or visit it website.
- Sit back and enjoy watching favorite Fubo TV in the US.
How do I use ExpressVPN with FuboTV?
Sign up for ExpressVPN and link to any of its US servers. The recommended is the New York City server. Then, sign up for Fubo TV, if you haven’t already. ExpressVPN’s network has been designed to be lightning-fast and fully compatible with FuboTV. All devices and OS are supported, too.
Why does FuboTV block VPNs?
Just like any other US site, FuboTV blocks VPNs because of licensing contracts and distribution agreements. Compliance with these agreements between partners is a must-do. Sites like Fubo TV impose them to prevent breaches and cater to viewership caps based on the geological market. So, in order to accurately determine their viewers’ location, they are required to block VPN-provided IP addresses.
How can I watch FuboTV using Nord? when I try Fubo doesn’t work?
Connect to Nord’s available servers to enable Fubo TV wherever you are. In the USA, it has 1970 servers for you to choose from. When Nord does not work with Fubo, try switching to another server or changing the protocol in place. You can choose between WireGuard and OpenVPN for better streaming connections.
Do you need a VPN for FuboTV?
Yes, you need a VPN for Fubo when you are outside the US. If you are in the country, it is freely available to its residents. Otherwise, a VPN that hides your IP address is essential to continuously stream FuboTV outside US with no interruptions.
What is the process to unblock Fubo.TV/connect application on any device using a VPN?
Note that each type of device may require different steps for connecting to FuboTV, but the basic steps for VPN-enabled streaming are as follows:
- Sign up for the best VPN for Fubo TV. (We recommend ExpressVPN. Avail of its money-back guarantee!)
- Install the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the app and sign in using your credentials.
- Connect to any of its available US servers.
- Visit the Fubo TV official site and begin streaming.
Seize the opportunity to access Fubo TV’s sports materials with the best VPN for FuboTV outside of the US. Based on our test, ExpressVPN proves its worth as the highly recommended VPN because of its commitment to FuboTV subscribers. Not just that, this VPN has tailored its features to make it simple to access content while traveling.
Join today to take full advantage of this VPN’s capabilities and stream FuboTV content from wherever you go!