How can I Setup and Use ExpressVPN on Android TV in USA
You can set up ExpressVPN in USA using any of the following ways: using the ExpressVPN app, the ExpressVPN MediaStreamer feature, or by using a VPN-compatible router.
If you’re finding the best VPN in the world with a subscription fee being the least of your concerns, then ExpressVPN on Android TV in USA needs to be your go-to. No better VPN can provide an efficient service like ExpressVPN.
Having a Smart TV running Android OS and not using it to its fullest is a bad idea. I mean, why would you stay restricted to your own region when you can connect to a VPN and possibly stream any content in the world without any barriers?
Speaking of VPNs, ExpressVPN offers a speedy connection, numerous servers, and the best privacy protocols in the industry. To find out what other features ExpressVPN offers, check out our ExpressVPN review in USA.
How do I set up ExpressVPN on Android TV in USA?
To install ExpressVPN on Android TV in USA, you can use any one of these three ways:
Method 1: Using ExpressVPN app:
Thankfully, Android TV is compatible with VPNs. Hence, setting up ExpressVPN on Android TV can be pretty easy. Just follow the easy steps below:
2. Install the ExpressVPN app from Google Play Store on your Android TV and accept app permissions.
3. Access your ExpressVPN account by using your Android TV remote.
4. Press ‘OK’ if you’re willing to share your anonymous information with ExpressVPN.
5. Click OK to accept the connection request of ExpressVPN.
6. Click ‘ON’ to connect to a server location. ExpressVPN would immediately connect you to a Smart Location, which is a default location. You can skim through the list of servers and connect to a preferred server yourself.
Once you’re done, you can enjoy your VPN-enabled Android TV and unblock any streaming service easily.
Method 2: Using MediaStreamer feature of ExpressVPN:
This method may allow you to access geo-blocked content but would not provide you with any security features. To set up ExpressVPN on Android TV in USA through this feature, you need to follow the steps below. Just for your reference, the below-mentioned tutorial is based on the 5500 series model of the Samsung Smart TV.
1. Visit Dynu and create your account by filling in relevant information on the page and click ‘Submit.’ This step will get you a DNS hostname.
2. Verify your Dynu account through your email.
3. Click on the link present inside your email to access your account and click ‘DDNS Services.’
4. To add a new DDNS Service, press +.
Insert your preferred choice of hostname if you don’t own one and click ‘Add +.’ If you do own a domain name, paste it and click ‘Add +.’
5. Below the IPv4 Address tab, you will find your present public IP with your hostname on the top.
6. Turn it OFF on the settings bar and save the changes to acquire a DDNS hostname. Wait for ExpressVPN to scan IP address in USA. It might take some time for this.
7. Select ‘Dashboard’ then ‘Set Up’ Other Devices in your account settings. From there, note down your MediaStreamer IP address.
8. Switch on your Smart TV and go to Menu > Network > Network Status and wait for your Smart TV to connect to the internet.
9. Go to IP Settings, then DNS Settings, and then Enter manually.
10. Insert the MediaStreamer IP addresses, click enter and save the settings. After this, click OK.
11. You will see ‘You are connected to the internet after this. If you don’t, repeat the step above.
Method 3: Using a VPN-enabled router:
You can get the ExpressVPN on Android TV in USA using a physical and virtual router:
Setting up through a virtual router using Windows 10:
- Go to settings. Select Network & Internet, and switch ON your Mobile Hotspot.
- Select ‘Wi-fi’ from ‘Share my Internet Connection’. To set up a new network name and password, click Edit.
- Related Settings > Change adapter settings.
- Select ‘Properties’ by right-clicking on the ExpressVPN Tap Adapter. There, choose the ‘sharing‘ option.
- You will see ‘Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection’, check that box, and click OK.
- Launch the ExpressVPN app and connect to any preferred server location.
- Connect your virtual router to your Smart TV and enjoy.
Setting up through a physical router:
To set up ExpressVPN on your physical router in USA, you need to check if your router is VPN-compatible or not.
If it is, follow the steps here to set ExpressVPN on your router in USA.
- Once you’ve set up ExpressVPN on your router in USA, switch on your Android TV and connect it to the VPN-enabled network being transmitted by your physical router.
- Enter your password and click ‘Set Network’.
Downloading the ExpressVPN on Android TV in USA may seem like a tough job, but it’s completely hassle-free. Aside from Android, ExpressVPN is compatible with all major operating systems and devices. ExpressVPN works efficiently with devices that are usually not a bit complicated for VPN configuration. ExpressVPN is the best VPN for different devices and streaming services like the best VPN for Apple TV, Android TV, Kodi, and Firestick.
When it comes to enhancing your Stremio streaming sessions on Android TV, choosing ExpressVPN as the Best VPN for Stremio is a safe option. It allows you to break free from content restrictions and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on Android TV through one single app with the added benefit of online privacy and security.
Why isn’t my ExpressVPN working in USA?
If your ExpressVPN glitches on your Android TV in USA, the issue can be anything. We’ve mentioned some standard solutions in our guide for ExpressVPN not working in USA on your Android TV.
1. Check your internet connection:
If you’ve connected to the VPN but cannot surf anything on the internet, you need to check your wi-fi connection. Refresh your internet and then try to use it again.
2. Try an alternate server location:
In case a server location doesn’t work for you, try another server. ExpressVPN offers 3000+ servers all over the world to help you stream geo-blocked content in USA.
3. Switch to a different VPN protocol:
ExpressVPN uses one of the most secure and privacy-oriented protocols called OpenVPN UDP. But, this protocol may not work in the Middle Eastern region.
You can change protocol through the ExpressVPN app by:
- To open the menu, tap on the three horizontal lines and choose ‘Options’.
- Click on protocol and choose a different one.
- Try connecting the VPN again using this order: OpenVPN TCP > L2TP > PPTP.
4. Clear Cache of the application
It is better to clear ExpressVPN’s application cache one time in case you are facing issues with the application. Issues like application hanging, getting stuck or shutting down automatically can easily be resolved by a one-time cache clear of the application.
Update the ExpressVPN app:
Sometimes, the app may glitch or cause errors if a user uses an older version. In that case, check if the app needs any updates. If yes, then update the application and use it.
Can I use ExpressVPN on Android TV in USA?
You can use ExpressVPN on Android TV in USA, as the VPN offers a dedicated app for Android TVs. You can download its app from Google Play Store directly and start using ExpressVPN on your TV today.
How do I watch Netflix on my Android TV with a VPN in USA?
Follow these steps to watch Netflix on your Android Smart TV with a VPN in USA:
- Install a VPN app from Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Open the app and log in.
- Connect to a US server or any other location you want.
- Open the Netflix app and enjoy streaming.
Is there a VPN for Android TV in USA?
Yes, you can use a VPN on your Android TV in USA, like any other Android device (smartphones, tablets). Just Open Google Play Store, search for a VPN, click Install and use the app. It’s that easy!
ExpressVPN ranks #1 among all VPNs in the world. Setting ExpressVPN on Android TV in USA is a hassle-free process. ExpressVPN is also super fast in USA, capable of delivering an average speed of over 80 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, enabling users to stream multiple different video-on-demand streaming services. Also, you can get the best Mobile VPN app in USA by ExpressVPN to secure your phone and personal data.
If you haven’t subscribed before, you can try ExpressVPN for free for 7 days on your mobile also this is the perfect time to give ExpressVPN a chance as they are also offering a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can taste the product before even purchasing it.