MovieBox is an award-winning video-on-demand cross-platform movie streaming app. This amazing app offers one-touch access to thousands of popular TV shows, movies, cartoons, documentaries, and music worldwide.
Since MovieBox uses torrents to power its content library, the app is not accessible due to copyright violations in many parts of the world. So even if you manage to get MovieBox to work, your IP address can get you in a lot of trouble with copyright holders.
Keeping this in mind, I’ve compiled this guide to help all you MovieBox lovers safely and anonymously watch movies from anywhere in the world.
Here’s everything you’re going to find in this guide:
- Best MovieBox VPN services for 2022
- How to setup VPN for MovieBox
- MovieBox VPN not working error
- MovieBox VPN fix solution
Best VPN for MovieBox in 2022
To help you guys out, I have made a list of my recommended MovieBox VPN services that offer strong encryption protocols, a transparent zero logs policy, and economical plans for a safe and secure MovieBox experience.
So without further ado, here are the 5 best MovieBox VPNs for 2022
1. ExpressVPN – Fastest MovieBox Streaming
Unlike other VPNs in this list, ExpressVPN offers excellent customer support, a kill switch, and industry-renowned secure protocols like L2TP/IPSec, PPTP, OpenVPN, and SSTP. These protocols are perfect for streaming your favorite movies on MovieBox. Since PPTP gives the best speeds while streaming, thus, makes ExpressVPN the best VPN for video streaming.
That being said, ExpressVPN is not cheap by any means. If you can afford the expensive price, there’s no other VPN quite like ExpressVPN. You can opt for ExpressVPN’s free trial to test it before buying.
Other than that, ExpressVPN supports 5 simultaneous connections, and a full 30-day money-back guarantee covers every subscription plan.
- Offers 30-days money-back guarantee
- Blazing fast speeds
- Excellent customer support
- Expensive pricing
2. Surfshark – Affordable VPN for Moviebox
Surfshark is another powerful VPN service that’s perfect for MovieBox streaming. It includes powerful features like split-tunneling, Kill Switch, and more.
In addition, Surfshark offers over 3200+ servers in 95 countries that are capable of unblocking MovieBox with ease. Surfshark is also super secure as it is headquartered in the safe jurisdiction of the British Virgin Islands.
Other than that, Surfshark offers a true no-logging policy. I even verified Surfshark’s logging policy in our VPN logging policy guide.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Cheapest VPN in the industry
- Fast streaming speeds
- The server needs to be increased
3. NordVPN – Unblocks MovieBox Anywhere
NordVPN is a globally renowned VPN service that offers over 5200+ servers in 60 countries. It is known for a lot of things. To start, NordVPN offers unlimited bandwidths and excellent streaming performance.
If you want to binge-watch MovieBox all day, NordVPN is definitely the service for you. With a strict no-logs policy, you can securely stream anything you desire.
To find out more about this service, explore our NordVPN review.
- Provides [server_count id='14808']+ servers in [server_country_count id='14808'] countries
- Proactive customer support
- Powerful obfuscation feature
- Comprehensive list of tunneling protocols
- Double VPN might slow down speeds
4. IPVanish – Powerful VPN for Moviebox
IPVanish is one of the most renowned Moviebox VPNs in the market right now. This VPN provider offers 2000+ servers in 75+ locations and thousands of IPs for you to choose from. With such a broad network coverage, IPVanish is perhaps is the perfect VPN app for MovieBox.
IPVanish gives users the freedom of unlimited simultaneous connections and app compatibility for Android, iOS, Windows, and other devices. Other than that, IPVanish is super secure too. Not only does it offer powerful encryption, but also reliable protocols.
Not only that, but IPVanish also comes with a 31-day money-back guarantee and a pro-active 24/7/365 customer chat support feature as well.
- [server_count id='13496']+ servers in [server_location_count id='13496']+ locations
- Fast streaming speeds for MovieBox
- Powerful encryption and protocols
- Connectivity issues
5. CyberGhost – A Decent MovieBox VPN
CyberGhost is a Romanian VPN service that has been offering its services for quite some time now. It offers over 7700+ servers in 90 countries that are optimized for streaming, torrenting, and everything in between.
This VPN is super-secure as well. More precisely, CyberGhost offers powerful 256-bit encryption, Kill switch, and secure protocols like PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, and OpenVPN to help securely access MovieBox from anywhere in the world.
Other than top-notch security features, CyberGhost also offers excellent apps for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and more. Best of all, CyberGhost is covered by a full 45-day money-back guarantee.
Please find out more about this VPN in our in-depth CyberGhost review.
- Great user interface
- Intuitive modes
- Supports 7 simultaneous connections
- Nothing worth complaining about
How to Setup VPN for MovieBox
We have listed an easy step-by-step procedure to show you how to set up a VPN for MovieBox.
After completing Movie Box VPN setup settings, you can enjoy watching tons of movies on your iOS device through MovieBox without worrying about copyright infringement notices. Here’s how to accomplish MovieBox VPN setup in simple steps:
- Choose one of the best MovieBox VPN services from the list above
- Make an account on the official provider’s website
- Download and install VPN service on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch VPN, enter username and password, and hit connect
- Upon successful VPN connection, access MovieBox
- Finally, enjoy watching your favorite movies and shows with top-grade online protection and anonymity against copyright trolls.
How To Fix Movie Box VPN? MovieBox VPN Not Working Fix
MovieBox is a dedicated on-demand entertainment service designed to stream many movies, shows, and more media on iPhone and iPad. However, many users have complained about different forums about MovieBox VPN not working, MovieBox video not available VPN, MovieBox not working with VPN, and VPN for MovieBox not working.
If you have a similar query about the entertainment app, we have a list of MovieBox VPN fixes to resolve your issue within seconds.
Here’s what you can do to solve the “MovieBox not working VPN” issue:
- Reboot Your iOS Device & Log Into Your MovieBox VPN Again: A preferred and most effective solution to solve specified issues is to reset your iPhone or iPad. When restarted, sign out of your MovieBox VPN, and enter your username and password to sign in to your MovieBox VPN account. Upon Successful MovieBox VPN connection, access the MovieBox app and enjoy a flawless video streaming experience.
- Change Your VPN Settings on iPhone: Another method to fix the issue involves changes in VPN settings. For this, go to Settings>General>VPN>Settings. Choose PPTP and enter server, account, and password details, as the MovieBox VPN provider provided. Finally, choose encryption level as “Auto,” select “Send All Traffic,” and tap on Save.
The above-listed methods will offer an instant MovieBox VPN fix. However, if you still face issues with MovieBox VPN, we suggest removing both MovieBox and MovieBox VPN from your device and performing a fresh installation. This will resolve “Movie Box not working VPN” hassle-free.
Is It Illegal To Use Movie Box?
Since MovieBox is powered through torrents, many people often ask questions like, is it illegal to use MovieBox? Or, Can using MovieBox put me in jail?
To answer all of your questions, MovieBox is illegal in the US, UK, Canada, India, Australia, and every country prohibits copyright infringement. However, you can watch it with a VPN.
As MovieBox library offers movies and shows without obtaining permission or license from copyright owners, it is highly risky.
In addition, many users have reported receiving copyright infringement notices and penalties for streaming and downloading media through MovieBox. Therefore, you should not use MovieBox without a VPN at any cost.
Below is a snapshot of a user’s response about how MovieBox caught him in trouble:
So why Do You Need a MovieBox VPN?
Do you need a VPN for MovieBox? Well, absolutely yes!
Unfortunately, MovieBox fetches media through torrent and P2P networks to deliver free media streaming. This puts netizens at risk of receiving legal notices and fines in countries with strict piracy laws such as the US, UK, Russia, Australia, and India.
That said, a MovieBox VPN works as the safest and fastest solution to access MovieBox safely and anonymously from anywhere in the world. This way, you can watch your preferred media content securely and anonymously hassle-free.
Will MovieBox give me a virus?
Technically speaking, yes! Since MovieBox uses torrents for its content library, you can get viruses on your device. That’s because torrenting involves sharing files between multiple computers. This way, even if one device gets infected, every computer or device sharing the same torrent file can also get infected.
That said, mitigating this issue is quite easy. You can use reliable VPN services and antivirus programs to download any MovieBox content safely securely.
How to Download MovieBox Free?
When it comes to downloading the MovieBox app on your Android device, you’ll have to download the MovieBox APK file. By doing so, you can download and install your desired MovieBox Android app instantly. Thus, you can enjoy watching your preferred media content from anywhere free.
Here is the list of steps you should follow to achieve your mission:
- From your Smartphone, go to Settings> Security
- You should enable “Unknown Sources” then turn on your internet connection
- Then, you must trace the MovieBox APK file link and download the APK file
- You can install the app and start enjoying streaming your favorite stuff
Free VPN For MovieBox
Besides premium VPN providers, some VPN services offer nominal protection and security for torrenting.
That said, it is better to choose a free trial of premium VPN services specified above rather than using an entirely free-of-cost service.
But, if privacy and anonymity aren’t your concern, and MovieBox is blocked in your region, then here are the free VPN MovieBox that can unblock the MovieBox app from anywhere:
- VPN Gate
Despite having five million active monthly users, MovieBox is not accessible in many parts of the world. So if you’re tired of torrenting legalities, it’s time you get yourself a MovieBox VPN.
With no more restrictions holding you back, you watch timeless blockbusters like The Walking Dead, Mr. Robot, HBO’s Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, X-File, Captain America, Batman vs. Superman, and many more.
If you like this guide, feel free to share your feedback in the comments section below.