Yes, you can watch Fox Sports Go outside the US with a VPN although the service is restricted to the US only but with a VPN you can circumvent the geo-restrictions implemented by Fox Sports Go and watch it anywhere.
Follow these simple steps:
- Download & sign up PureVPN from the official site.
- Install the app on your preferred device.
- Now head to the list of VPN servers & select a US server.
- Hit Connect.
- Now head to Fox Sports Go and enjoy your favorite sports.
Why will you need a VPN?
A VPN enables you to mask your IP address and replace it with another one in some other country. So for example, if you’re connected to a US server, anyone trying to trace you will think that you are in the US, while you could be sitting somewhere far away in a different country.
Why PureVPN is our recommended choice?
It offers 500+ US servers optimized for streaming, with a dedicated dashboard for streaming channels. Moreover, it also offers top-notch security to make your online activity secure.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go Without Cable
Below is the list of all streaming options that will enable you to watch Fox Sports Go Online without Cable.
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (7-day free trial)
- Sling TV Supported devices: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
2. Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $40 per month (7-day free trial)
- Supported Devices: Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (7-day free trial)
- Supported Devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Cost: $44.99 the first month and $54.99 per month after that (7-day free trial)
- Supported Devices: Android TV, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, iOS and Android devices
- Cost: $49.99 per month (7-day free trial)
- Supported Devices: Android TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV Xbox One, iOS, and Android devices
How to Watch Fox Sports Go on Roku
- Go to Streaming Channels and search for “Fox Sports,” select “Add channel,” then select “Go to channel.”
- Open the Fox Sports Go channel on your Roku
- Press the * button on your remote and select “Sign In with TV Provider.”
- Go to www.foxsportsgo.com/roku and enter the code shown on the Roku channel.
- Select your pay TV provider and enter your login credentials for the pay TV service.
- Your Roku will automatically refresh to provide access to the locked content.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go on Ps4
- Install the FOX Sports Go app on to your Ps4.
- Click Sign in with your TV Provider.
- Scroll to the bottom and clickMore TV Provider, then find PlayStation Vue.
- Log in to PlayStation with your account.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go on Chromecast
- Connect your Chromecast device to the HDMI port on your TV
- Download the Chromecast application from the App Store/ Play Store
- Configure the device with your Television
- Launch Fox Sports Go on your PC or Phone and cast it to your Television.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go on Samsung Smart TV
- Go to Smart Hub
- Search for the Fox Sports Go app
- Download and install the application
- Enter your login credentials
- Fox Sports Go application will be added to your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go on Kodi
- Open Kodi Media Player on your device and tap Add-ons option in the left vertical menu bar.
- Tap the Add-on Package Installer Icon which located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click the Install from Repository option.
- In the Install from the Repository page, click Video Addons.
- Select the name of the addon Fox Sports Go in the Video Addons page.
- Tap the Install button to install the addon on your device. Wait till the addon gets installed.
Once the installation of the addon gets completed successfully a pop-up will appear in the top right corner of the screen.
Now you have installed Fox Sports Go Kodi addon on Kodi where you can experience all the features of this addon in great quality
How to Watch Fox Sports Go on FireTV
- Go to Search on the home screen and type Fox Sports Go.
- Choose Fox Sports Go from the Apps & Games section.
- Select Fox Sports Go app to download and install it.
- Once the installation process is done
- Select Open to launch the Fox Sports Go app.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go on Xbox
Fox Sports Go has launched a dedicated app for Xbox that can be bought from the Microsoft store, however, you need a pay-TV account to access it. You can even use the console’s browser to access Fox Sports Go and watch it.
Fox Sports Go TV Providers
- Sudden Link
Here’s a complete list of all the TV cable providers.
Can you watch Fox Sports on Apple TV?
The Fox Sports Go app is available on the App Store, you can easily download it and watch the content by entering your credentials.
Can I stream Fox Sports?
Fox Sports allows you to live stream content directly from its website as long as your browser has flash player installed.
Can I watch Fox Sports without cable?
You can watch Fox Sports online via the multiple online channels mentioned above, such as HULU, YouTube TV, and Sling TV.
Can I watch Fox Sports in Canada?
Yes, as mentioned above, you can watch Fox Sports in Canada with the use of a VPN. In fact, you can watch it anywhere in the world provided that you are connected to an American server.
Is Fox Sports Go free?
The Fox Sports go app is completely free to download, but you will need sign-in credentials from your TV provider.
Now you know how to access Fox Sports Go anywhere in the world with a recommended VPN, so enjoy the sports streaming channels on the go on any device you like.