- Private Internet Access Review
- Private Internet Access Reddit
- Private Internet Access Netflix
- Private Internet Access Torrent
- Private Internet Access Speed Test
- Private Internet Access Free Trial
- Private Internet Access Not Working
- Private Internet Access Cancel
- Private Internet Access China
- Private Internet Access Kodi
- Private Internet Access Router
- Private Internet Access Roku
How do I get PIA VPN on my Firestick?
Private Internet Access VPN is the most secure app for a FireStick device. It connects to 10 devices simultaneously and has over 3274 servers available in 48 countries. Check out this super easy guide for beginners to set up PIA VPN on any FireStick device.
Private Internet Access is now available on Amazon App Store and is super easy to install on any FireStick device. Private Internet Access has over 3274 servers available in 48 countries and offers powerful features capable of unblocking BBC, Amazon Prime, Hulu, U.S Netflix, and more. PIA VPN also completely hides your IP address and keeps your online activity secure while streaming.
In this guide, I will be telling you how to install Private Internet Access in the easiest way possible. I will not only show you the recommended official method, but also the third-party Downloader App method. Check out more VPN that can be set up on Firestick.
So without further ado, let’s begin with the Private Internet Access setup guide.
How to Install Private Internet Access VPN on FireStick
The process of installing Private Internet Access on VPN FireStick is super easy and only takes 3 minutes at max.
Since there is an official PIA VPN Fire Stick app available on the Amazon app store, I have mentioned two methods i.e. the official method and the Downloader App method. The first method is the preferred option. For the second method, you will need to download PIA APK on your computer.
Once the APK is installed, you need to transfer the file to your Amazon FireStick. This can be done by connecting the FireStick device to your computer via a USB cable. Once all connected, transfer the files to the internal storage of the device and connect the FireStick wire to your TV and turn the device on.
Method 1: Setup PIA FireStick via official method
PIA VPN is now easily available on Amazon Store. The whole installation process is so easy and seamless, it’ll hardly take around more than 3 minutes. Here’s how to get started:
2. You should tap on the “Search” menu at the top
3. Now type ‘Private Internet Access’ and click on it
4. Click ‘Get’ or ‘Download’ to install Private Internet Access
5. Once downloaded, click Open
6. Enter Username and Password if you have already subscribed to the service
7. Connect to any server and you’re done!
That’s it. You can now start streaming your favorite media streaming service like Netflix on your FireStick device without any restrictions. Speaking Netflix, here’s how to watch Netflix with Private Internet Access. Just in case you want to watch amazing content for absolutely free, you can also use PIA VPN with Kodi. Here’s an easy guide to setup PIA VPN on Kodi.
Method 2: Setup PIA FireStick via Downloader App
This is the easiest of the two methods. Follow these simple steps below:
- Open FireStick Home > Go to Settings
- Choose Device/ Fire TV > Then Developer Options
- Turn ON Allow Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging
- Go back to FireStick Home > Then Search option at the top
- Type Downloader and click on it
- Download this app if you haven’t already
- Open the Downloader App > Paste this URL https://www.vpnranks.com/pia
- Click Go > The PIA file will now download
- It will ask for you to install PIA so click Install at the bottom
- Press Done when the installation is completed
- Go back to FireStick Home > Click on Settings > Then Applications
- Go to Manage Installed Applications > Select Private Internet Access
- Start using the service and stream Movies and TV Shows with the best Fire TV Stick apps 2021.
PIA VPN Features for FireStick
PIA VPN is one of the most popular VPNs for FireStick devices. Thanks to its massive server network consisting of 3274 servers available in 48 countries, PIA VPN is ideal for streaming HD content right from your Amazon Fire TV Stick device. In addition to that, with powerful encryption, you can also securely and anonymously download torrents with PIA VPN.
Speaking of servers, this VPN service even works in China. Yes, that’s right. PIA VPN still works quite well in China despite all the recent restrictions imposed by the Chinese (GFW).
Another thing I really like about PIA VPN is its excellent device compatibility. Aside from mainstream devices like Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android, you can also easily set up PIA VPN on your router.
Advantages of using Private Internet Access on FireStick
When you use PIA VPN for FireStick, you are able to attain a comprehensive list of different benefits. Here is the list of various advantages that PIA VPN can offer:
- Offers Internet Kill Switch and DNS leak protection features to users
- Provides 256-bit military-grade encryption
- Allows you to bypass ISP throttling hassles
- Helps you in unblocking region-blocked content
Find out more about all the awesome features offered by this provider in our updated Private Internet Access review.
What should I do if PIA is not working on Fire TV Stick?
If you are unable to use PIA on your Fire TV Stick device, you can still try out a workaround. In case your VPN app does not connect, you should reboot your Fire TV Stick devices. If you still face the same problem, you should restore your Amazon Fire TV Stick devices to its factory settings.
In case that doesn’t work and you can’t figure out the issue, you can check out our Private Internet Access not working guide. You might find it helpful.
Private Internet Access User Reviews
PIA has about 4-star ratings out of 5 with 1,335 user reviews. If you see at the image below, you will find that 63% of the rating coming from 5-Star reviews.
Here’s what most people have to say regarding PIA VPNs performance:
As you can see, PIA VPN has a pretty solid reputation on the Amazon app store. It is truly one of the best budget VPNs you can get for your FireStick devices.
Private Internet Access (PIA) Firestick Alternatives
Overall, I also have plenty of good things to say about PIA VPN. But if you still want to try something else, you can check out other VPNs as well as how to install VPN on Firestick guide with more options.
- Installing PureVPN on Firestick
- Installing Surfshark on Firestick
- Installing NordVPN on Firestick
- Installing ExpressVPN on Firestick
- Installing IPVanish on Firestick
Private Internet Access works great with a variety of Amazon FireStick devices. Its large server network helps FireStick users to unblock a ton of blocked services like BBC, Amazon Prime, Hulu, U.S Netflix, and more. It is affordable and its performance is just top-notch.
But in case you’re not satisfied with this VPN’s performance, you can always cancel your PIA VPN subscription to get a full refund within 30-days. Alternatively, you also check out our recommended free firestick VPN if you want to try something else.
I hope you found this guide informative. If you want to contribute anything to this guide, please share your views in the comment section.