Even though iOS devices are famous for their security and are safer than Android, your data is still at risk of being exposed over public Wi-Fi networks or the internet in New Zealand. That’s precisely why Kiwis you need a VPN for your iPad. The best VPN for iPad in New Zealand will add an extra layer of security to curb the issue of data leaks, making it safe for you to use the internet in libraries and cafés in New Zealand.
Moreover, if you’re traveling in New Zealand for a business trip or have leisure time, then an iPad VPN can also help you unblock geo-restricted streaming platforms in New Zealand from worldwide, like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO Max, and NBC, so that you can watch all your favorite movies and shows.
There are multiple VPNs available in the industry, all claiming to be the best VPN app for iPad in New Zealand. After rigorously testing 150+ VPNs, we bring you the six best VPN services for iPad in New Zealand, with ExpressVPN taking the lead by offering a user-friendly iOS app, fast speeds, and proven security for Kiwis.
Quick Overview: 6 Best VPN for iPad In New Zealand 2023
Short on time? Take a look at the best VPN for iPad in New Zealand 2023:
- ExpressVPN – Best VPN for iPad in New Zealand on the App Store – Excellent VPN service that’s compatible with iOS 12 and above, blazing-fast speeds, and robust security features. Also includes a 30-day money-back guarantee for Kiwi users.
- Surfshark – Most Affordable iPad VPN – Offers budget-friendly subscription plans, great speeds, and the ability to unblock geo-blocked streaming platforms while being compatible with iOS 10.3. 3 and above.
- NordVPN – Secure VPN Service for iPad – This VPN offers advanced security features, a large network of servers, a no-logs policy, and is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
- CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN for iPad – Easy-to-use VPN for iOS versions 13.2 and above. Value option with dedicated activity modes and a 45-day money-back guarantee for Kiwi users.
- IPVanish – iPad VPN with Unlimited Multi-logins. Lets you connect as many devices as you like and is compatible with iOS 11.0 and above. Solid security and speeds.
- PIA – Offers 35000+ servers to Use on iPad – A huge network of servers with good speeds for streaming. 10 multi-logins, and compatibility with iOS 12.1 and above.
The Best VPN for iPad In New Zealand – In-Depth Analysis (Updated 2023)
Want the best VPN for iPad in New Zealand? Well, don’t worry. We tested 100+ VPN services on iOS compatibility, speeds, security, unblocking capabilities, and multi-logins. Among these, the following six VPNs lived up to our criteria for Kiwis and got listed as the best options for iPad below:
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN for iPad in New Zealand on the App Store
- Compatible with iPadOS 12, 13, 14, and 15
- 3000+ fast speed servers in 94 countries including 1 server location in New Zealand
- Speeds: 89.38 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Costs NZ$10.65/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan) in New Zealand
ExpressVPN is currently the best iPad VPN in New Zealand to download. And it’s not too difficult to see why. ExpressVPN is super-easy to configure and use for Kiwis, allowing connecting to 3000+ servers in 94 countries including 1 server location in New Zealand, unblocks a caravan of geo-restricted streaming services, and websites, and offers a 24/7 live chat support if you’re facing any issues. In short, it ticks all our checkboxes!
The VPN offers a sleek and dedicated app for multiple iPad versions in New Zealand, with iOS 12, 13, 14, and 15. In addition, this iOS app equips multi-language support – meaning it’s available in 17 different languages. There is no need for VPN configuration manually, as all you need to do is download its app, and everything is done automatically.
Regarding security, this VPN offers AES-256-bit encryption, kill switch, split tunneling, and TrustedServer technology. ExpressVPN’s no-logging policy in New Zealand ensures that the VPN will not collect user data or activity logs in New Zealand. In addition, its Threat Manager blocks all intrusive ads with a single tap for Kiwis.
Moreover, we tested its DNS/IPv6 leak protection feature by connecting to a US – New York server, and the VPN did not leak our actual IP address at all:
ExpressVPN’s worldwide servers make it the best VPN for streaming in New Zealand as it can easily unblock geo-restricted streaming sites in New Zealand. While testing on iPad, we could access various streaming platforms, like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and Disney Plus with ExpressVPN.
With a single ExpressVPN account, you can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously in New Zealand. This means that you can not only connect to ExpressVPN to iPad but various other devices as well. Thanks to its user-friendly app for iPhone and iPad, ExpressVPN is the best VPN for iOS in New Zealand. In addition, this VPN allows you to connect to multiple other operating systems, like Android, Windows, macOS, Linux, and devices like Roku, PS4, Xbox, and Smart TVs.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for iPad in New Zealand with unparalleled security, privacy, intuitive app, and unblocking capabilities. Moreover, the VPN is available for just NZ$10.65/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan), and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee for all Kiwi users, so you can try it risk-free. You can also use the ExpressVPN free trial in New Zealand for 7 days on iOS (iPad included) and Android to test the VPN.
For a detailed guide about this VPN, go through our ExpressVPN review NZ.
- User-friendly apps for iPad and other iOS devices
- Threat Manager and kill switch
- Unblock all famous streaming platforms
- Servers in 94 countries
- Ultra-fast downloading and streaming speeds
- Five multi-logins
- No free version
2. Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN for iPad
- Compatible with iPadOS 10.3.3 and above
- 3200+ servers in 100 countries including 1 server location in New Zealand
- Speeds: 81.32 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- NoBorders mode to bypass site and streaming platforms’ geo-blocks
- Costs NZ$3.27/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)
Surfshark is a super-affordable VPN to use on iPad. It’s available at the cost of NZ$3.27/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) in New Zealand with a 30-days refund policy and a 7-day free trial for iOS and Android devices. This means that you can try the VPN out for 7 days or an entire month on your iPad, as per your preference.
The VPN offers compatibility with iPadOS 10.3.3 or above to use on multiple versions of your iPad in New Zealand. The file size may be comparatively heavy, but the app itself is light and doesn’t crash. There is no need for manual VPN configuration as you can download its app from the App Store. Moreover, the app is available in 16+ languages, so you can use it in English and any native language as well.
With Surfshark, your data remains safe because it doesn’t have data-retention laws. It offers AES 256-bit encryption and has all the latest protocols you can ask for. Some of its standout features include the internet kill switch, CleanWeb, no-logs policy, MultiHop, and more. It also offers the Camouflage Mode, which hides your VPN traffic and makes it seem like regular internet traffic in New Zealand.
We also tested the VPN for DNS/IP leaks by connecting to its Singapore server. And guess what? The VPN did not leak our IP address at all:
Surfshark currently offers 3200+ VPN servers in 100 countries including 1 server location in New Zealand, so you can connect to any VPN server you want and unblock streaming services in New Zealand like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and more. While testing, we accessed various Netflix libraries (including US, UK, CA), Disney+, Hulu, and HBO Max in New Zealand with Surfshark on our iPad.
It is a fast iPad and iPhone VPN in the VPN market. Also installation procedure of Surfshark on iPhone and iPad is really user-friendly. It allows you to connect unlimited devices with a single Surfshark account, making it the best VPN for iOS devices in New Zealand. You can also get Surfshark on Roku, Kodi, Firestick and operating systems like Android, Windows, macOS etc.
There is 24/7 live chat and email support available on Surfshark’s website in case you need assistance. For a detailed guide about this VPN, go through our Surfshark review NZ.
- Affordable pricing plans
- Compatible with Apple devices, including iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Unblocks popular streaming websites on iPad
- A free trial is available for iPad
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Doesn’t have a split tunneling feature on iPad
3. NordVPN – Secure VPN Service for iPad
- Compatible with iPadOS 11.0 and above
- 5500+ servers in 60 countries including 30 servers in New Zealand
- Speeds: 83.82 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- 6 simultaneous connections
- Costs NZ$5.57/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)
NordVPN is the most secure VPN for iOS devices, including iPad. It offers various advanced security features such as obfuscation technology, military-grade encryption, and a kill switch to keep users secure on their iPads in New Zealand (read more about it below).
NordVPN is compatible with iPadOS 11.0 and above. Its app is available in 5 different languages and doesn’t require manual configuration for iOS, just like the VPNs above. Moreover, the app is quite heavy and requires some space on your iPad.
This quality VPN provides advanced security features to connect your iPad to public Wi-Fi networks without anyone snooping into your connection. These include a kill switch, Onion over VPN, and AES 256-bit encryption. Its DoubleVPN feature encrypts your data twice for additional security (reroutes your data through two VPN servers).
NordVPN is a Panama-based VPN service that doesn’t keep logs in New Zealand. Advanced users can also choose from various protocols, including OpenVPN, NordLynx, IKEv2, L2TP, and more.
The VPN doesn’t leak your actual IP address as well. We ensured that by connecting to its Albanian server and testing it for DNS/IP leaks:
NordVPN equips a server count of 5500+ servers in 60 countries including 30 servers in New Zealand, which is extremely reliable for unblocking geo-blocked content in New Zealand. While testing its servers, we could easily unblock streaming sites in New Zealand like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and BBC iPlayer with NordVPN on iPad and enjoy watching their content.
With a single NordVPN account, you can connect with 6 different devices simultaneously. There are apps for various operating systems apart from iOS, including Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, and devices like Roku, Firestick, and more. As well as being the best companion for iPads in New Zealand, you can also use NordVPN on iPhones in New Zealand as it offers a similar iPhone app as well.
NordVPN is available at a great price of NZ$5.57/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) with a 30-days refund policy as well for Kiwi users. It further offers a NordVPN free trial in New Zealand for 7 days on iOS and Android – meaning you can also enjoy the free trial on iPads. You can also use its 24/7 live chat support for technical assistance.
For a detailed guide about this VPN, go through our NordVPN review NZ.
- Dedicated macOS and iOS apps
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Unblocks geo-restricted platforms like HBO Max, Netflix, and BBC iPlayer
- Extensive server network
- The sign-up requires an email address
4. CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN for iPad
- Compatible with iPadOS 13.2 and above
- 9700+ servers in 91 countries including 13 servers in New Zealand
- AES 256-bit encryption
- 7 simultaneous connections
- Costs NZ$3.24/mo (US$ 2.03/mo)
CyberGhost is an easy-to-use VPN that’s great for both novice and advanced iPad users. The VPN helps users choose servers according to their desired activities by offering dedicated modes for streaming, torrenting, and gaming modes in New Zealand.
This VPN is compatible with iPadOS 13.2 and above. Its app is slightly heavy and is available in 16 different languages for its Kiwi users. CyberGhost offers great functionality when it’s about server capacity and load. You can easily see how much load its server has, so you can avoid connecting to that server. If it has a minimum load, then you can expect faster speed.
CyberGhost offers a fool-proof no-logging policy, a kill switch, AES 256-bit encryption, and more so users can enjoy all services while being safe. It offers an ad-blocker called CyberSec that blocks all malicious ads and websites in New Zealand.
Moreover, the VPN also comes with a robust DNS/IP leak protection feature. We tested CyberGhost for IP leaks by connecting to its Canadian server, and the VPN did not leak our actual IP at all:
CyberGhost has the largest server network with 9700+ servers in 91+ countries including 13 servers in New Zealand. Moreover, its streaming-optimized servers are great for unblocking streaming platforms across the globe. We tested CyberGhost with Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime US, ABC iview, and ORF and enjoyed their content.
With a single CyberGhost account, you can connect 7 simultaneous devices, so it’s definitely worth your money. Besides iOS, the VPN can be used on Android, Windows, macOS, Linux, Roku, Kodi, Smart TVs, and routers.
CyberGhost offers a decent price of NZ$3.24/mo (US$ 2.03/mo) with an extraordinary 45-days refund policy for all its Kiwi users. There is also 24/7 live chat support in case you need assistance and a 7-day free trial for iOS.
For a detailed guide about this VPN, go through our CyberGhost review.
- Plenty of servers throughout the world
- Great WireGuard speeds
- Modern, sleek, and user-friendly iPad apps
- Unblocks geo-restricted streaming services easily
- Not available in China
- A few servers take time to connect
5. IPVanish – iPad VPN with Unlimited Multi-logins
- Compatible with iPadOS 11.0 and above
- 2000+ servers in 75+ locations including 4 servers in New Zealand
- SOCK5 proxy
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Costs NZ$6.37/mo (US$ 3.99/mo)
IPVanish allows you to connect as many devices with this iPad VPN as you like. This means that you can use the VPN app on your iPad and various popular devices, operating systems, gaming consoles, and streaming sticks/players in New Zealand.
IPVanish is compatible with iPadOS 11.0 and above. The VPN has a simple and easy-to-use interface which is great for all iPad users in New Zealand. Moreover, it’s quite light and doesn’t crash on your device at all. Let’s not forget that IPVanish has an auto-reconnect button in its Settings which can be quite useful for Kiwis.
Based in the US, this best VPN for iPad has the strongest encryption, i.e., 256-bit, which ensures that the user’s activities are absolutely encrypted at all costs. It also offers a SOCKS5 proxy, zero-logs policy, kill switch, Wi-Fi protection, and much more. Therefore, it protects your online activity from your internet service provider and hackers.
A Scramble feature also obfuscates your traffic and makes your VPN traffic seem like regular internet traffic. IPVanish didn’t leak our IP address when tested by connecting to an Austrian server as well:
IPVanish currently offers 2000+ servers in 75+ locations including 4 servers in New Zealand. Using these servers, the VPN allows you to unblock various streaming services in New Zealand like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Disney Plus, and more.
With a single IPVanish account, you can have unlimited simultaneous connections. This way, you can protect your iPhone and Mac, as well as Android, Linux, Windows, Roku, Kodi, FireStick, and more.
Lastly, it offers the best price in the VPN market. You can get IPVanish for only NZ$6.37/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) with a 30-day money-back guarantee for Kiwi users. Please note that the VPN doesn’t offer a free trial for its users. We confirmed it through its 24/7 live chat support.
For a detailed guide about this VPN, go through our IPVanish review.
- User-friendly app for iOS
- Scramble (obfuscation) feature
- Unlimited multi-logins
- Reasonable cost
- Unblocks various streaming platforms
- Relatively small server network
- No free trial for iPads
6. PIA – Offers 35000+ servers to Use on iPad
- Compatible with iPadOS 12.1 and above
- 35000+ servers in 84 countries including 1 server location in New Zealand
- Speeds: 75.23 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- 10 simultaneous connections
- Costs NZ$ 1.6/mo (US$ 1/mo)
PIA equips an extensive server network – 35000+ servers in 84 countries to use on iPad. These servers can unblock any geo-blocked websites and platforms from New Zealand.
The feature that we admire about PIA is its app interface and the simplicity of using it. It works with iPadOS 12.1 or later and is available in 18 different languages.
The VPN offers some of the best privacy features, including a strict no-logs policy, AES 256-bit encryption, and a kill switch, and more. It also offers PIA MACE – an ad-blocker that blocks all malware, trackers, and ads. We also tested this VPN for DNS/IP leaks by connecting to its US server, and the VPN did not leak our IP at all:
It probably has one of the biggest server networks of 35000+ servers in 84 countries including 1 server location in New Zealand. So, if you’re looking forward to streaming geo-restricted Netflix or unblocking worldwide streaming platforms in New Zealand like BBC iPlayer, this is a great VPN. PIA also works with all major streaming platforms such as Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO Max, Peacock TV, and more.
PIA works on 10 different devices. This means that you can use PIA on Mac, Android, Windows, Linux, Kodi, Roku, FireStick, and more apart from your iPad and enjoy a secure connection on all devices.
The VPN only costs NZ$1.6/mo (US$ 1/mo) with a 30-day refund policy and a 7-day free trial on mobile devices. There is also 24/7 customer support in case you need assistance.
For a detailed guide about this VPN, go through our PIA review in New Zealand.
- SOCKS5 proxy and port forwarding
- Unblocks Netflix on iPad
- Decent interface for iPad users
- 10 simultaneous connections
- 30-day refund guarantee
- In-consistently unblocks streaming platforms
- No free trial
Side-by-Side Comparison of the Best VPNs for iPad and iOS In New Zealand 2023
|iOS Compatibility||iOS 12 and above||iOS 10.3. 3 and above||iOS 11.0 and above||iOS 13.2 and above||iOS 11.0 and above||iOS 12.1 and above|
|Security||AES 256 Bit||AES 256 Bit||AES 256 Bit||AES 256-bit||AES 256-bit||AES 256 Bit|
|Servers||3000+ in 94 Countries||3200+ in 100 Countries||5500+ in 60 Countries||9700+ in 91 Countries||35000+ servers in 84 Countries||2000+ servers in 75 locations|
|Streaming||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More|
|Compatibility with Other Devices||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers|
|Pricing||NZ$10.65/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan)||NZ$3.27/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)||NZ$5.57/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)||NZ$3.24/mo (US$ 2.03/mo)||NZ$3.24/mo (US$ 2.03/mo)||NZ$ 6.37/mo (US$ 3.99/mo)|
|Torrenting Support||All Servers||All Servers||All Servers (Special optimized P2P servers included)||All Servers (Special optimized P2P servers included)||All Servers||Some servers|
|Read More||ExpressVPN Review||Surfshark Review||NordVPN Review||CyberGhost Review||PIA Review||IPVanish Review|
Testing Methodology: How to Choose the Best VPNs for iPad In New Zealand
To find the best VPN for iPad in New Zealand, we had to test multiple options for this iOS device. After rigorous testing, we were confident enough to jot down the best iPad VPNs in New Zealand on our list. Here is the testing methodology on which we tested the VPNs above:
- iOS client: Most VPNs for iPads and other iOS devices offer limited features due to Apple’s robust privacy restrictions. We tested and listed the VPNs that provide users with a complete experience even on iPad. So, you can enjoy all the advanced features like Android and PC users.
- Speed: We ran several tests on most VPN servers to check if they offer fast speeds in New Zealand. All the VPNs listed above are the fastest VPN services in New Zealand that offer reliable and great speeds to users on all major servers. You might face traffic overload sometimes, but you can always connect to a different server in New Zealand.
- Security and privacy: All the VPNs above offer the best security features in New Zealand. These include a kill switch, DNS leak protection, AES 256-bit encryption, and OpenVPN protocols. These secure VPNs in New Zealand also have a strict no-logs policy, ensuring they do not collect user logs in New Zealand.
- Torrenting: We ensured that every VPN we jot down is P2P-friendly and offers optimized servers for torrenting in New Zealand. This way, you can enjoy downloading torrents and unblocking torrent sites in New Zealand like uTorrent and PirateBay, all while staying anonymous.
- Excellent Accessibility: The best VPN for iPad Pro in New Zealand and other versions can also be used to enjoy your favorite content from New Zealand. This is why we ensured that our listed VPNs could unblock all geo-restricted streaming services in New Zealand, like Hotstar, CraveTV, BT Sport, ORF, and Sky Sports in New Zealand.
How to Set Up a VPN on iPad In New Zealand
There are two ways to set up a VPN on an iPad: Automatic and Manual. Let’s check them out below:
Set up a VPN on iPad [Automatic Guide]
Follow the steps below to configure a VPN on your iPad through the app:
- Go to the App Store and search for the VPN you selected (We highly recommend using ExpressVPN in New Zealand).
- Install the ExpressVPN app.
- Once installed, navigate to the app.
- Launch the app and choose an appropriate server. If you wish to unblock some specific content, then choose the server of a country where it’s available (For example, get a UK server for BBC iPlayer). However, if you just want to improve your privacy online, then any server would do.
- You are now connected to the server of a reliable iPad VPN.
Set up a VPN on iPad [Manual Guide]
Follow the steps below to do so:
- Subscribe to a VPN and gather the required information, like your account and VPN server (We recommend ExpressVPN in New Zealand).
- Launch your iPad and visit Settings.
- Click on General > VPN.
- Tap on Add VPN Configuration…
- A new window will pop up: Enter this information there: Type, Description, Server, Remote ID, USername, and Password.
- Once you finish the configuration, click on the VPN Name to connect.
- You’ll be able to connect to your server now.
Is There a Free VPN for iPad in New Zealand?
Yes, there are free VPNs for iPad in New Zealand. But, should you use them? Well, that’s entirely on you. Unfortunately, many free providers don’t offer the bandwidth to download or stream videos online in New Zealand. In addition, some services pretending to be free VPNs are downright unsafe and may even steal your information to sell it to other parties, such as advertisers, for a profit.
Let’s not forget that free VPNs equip only a few servers and a data cap that only allows VPN usage for a limited time. With thousands of users on these servers in New Zealand, you’re often subject to poor speeds. Frequent ads are also an issue that annoys users.
This is why we do not advise you to search for the best free VPN for iPad in New Zealand. But, despite the risks, if you still want one, then we highly recommend using ProtonVPN in New Zealand. Well, ProtonVPN is our top recommendation as a free VPN for iPad and iPhones. It’s speedy, secure, and offers unlimited data.
However, please note that it offers only 16 servers in New Zealand, so you cannot access content from New Zealand as you can with ExpressVPN.
Do I Really Need a VPN on my iPad in New Zealand?
A VPN for iPad is essential if you want to ensure that your data is safe and away from the reach of malicious actors and snoopers in New Zealand.
However, security isn’t the only use of the best VPN iPad in New Zealand. For example, if you’re traveling outside New Zealand and own a Netflix account, then there’s a possibility that you might not be able to access your favorite Netflix shows in another country. But, with a premium VPN, you can relocate virtually to New Zealand and catch up on your favorite shows.
You can also use a VPN to access geo-restricted Netflix libraries from across the globe if you’re bored of the content you’re offered.
Finally, if you think you need a VPN on your iPad and other devices, then the answer is, of course! All the VPNs in our best VPN for iPad in New Zealand list offer multiple simultaneous connections, so you can use its subscription on your iPad and the other devices you own.
If you ask for a single recommendation, then we’d recommend ExpressVPN for iPads in New Zealand. Along with fast speeds and robust security, it’s the best VPN for iPad Pro and a reliable VPN for iPad Mini when it comes to compatibility.
FAQs – Best VPN for iPad in New Zealand
Do iPads have built-in VPN?
No, Apple devices don’t have a built-in VPN. But a few VPN services in the market work on iPad in New Zealand. Most VPNs work with full-blown computer setups. But, some VPN apps allow you to use SSL VPNs for connecting to the internet, just like the built-in VPN function on the iPad.
Should I install a VPN on my iPad in New Zealand?
You might want to use a VPN on your iPad in New Zealand if you own it. Why? Because a VPN on your iPad will ensure secure connections and keep your online activities private in New Zealand.
Can I use an iOS VPN with other devices?
Yes, most premium VPNs are compatible with all major devices other than iOS. These VPNs include ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and NordVPN. However, ExpressVPN is our best bet in New Zealand. This VPN can secure and support all iOS devices, Android, Smart TVs, Windows, etc., and offers 5 simultaneous connections in New Zealand.
Does VPN drain battery on iPad?
If you are running a VPN in the background, then it will consume your battery. When a VPN is turned on, it maintains a connection with the VPN server. This draws power for processing and keeping wireless connections secure in New Zealand.
Which VPN does Apple recommend in New Zealand?
ExpressVPN is currently the overall best VPN in New Zealand. We evaluated the VPNs based on their performance in three main categories: security features, speed, and price. ExpressVPN is not the cheapest VPN in New Zealand, but it’s the most secure and the fastest VPN service for Kiwis.
What is the safest VPN for iPad in New Zealand?
ExpressVPN is the safest VPN on our list for iPad in New Zealand. The VPN equips AES 256-bit encryption to keep your activities secure at all times in New Zealand. It further offers multiple features like a kill switch, DNS leak protection, and TrustedServer technology that combine and offer the best security services in New Zealand.
Should VPN be turned on my iPad in New Zealand?
Even on iPads, VPNs are necessary for your security and privacy. Fortunately, there are several excellent choices that operate without a hitch on iPad and protect you when connecting to a public Wi-Fi network. in New Zealand.
If you ask us, then we’d recommend ExpressVPN for iPad in New Zealand.
Online security has become a primary goal in all our lives. Since iOS users face constant security issues, it is better to use the above-listed best VPN for iPad in New Zealand. These VPNs have strong security, good user reviews on iTunes, unblock streaming services, and more.
From that list, we recommend ExpressVPN as the best VPN for iPad in New Zealand for streaming and security purposes. It offers 256-bit encryption that keeps your online activity secure from outsiders, and also it has a 3-month free subscription available on its annual plan. This VPN resolves many security issues iPad users face regarding data theft and hiding their original IP addresses.