The Call of Duty franchise has a cult status among First-person shooter gaming enthusiasts that has brought millions of players together in exhilarating virtual battles. However, besides the comradeship and excitement, there exists a dreaded Call Of Duty IP ban in Australia.
In this article, we will guide you on how to bypass Call Of Duty IP ban in Australia and continue conquering the battlefields with your fellow gaming junkies. The best way to fix the IP-banned Call Of Duty is to use the best VPN for Australia like ExpressVPN.
You may be wondering, “Why am I banned on Call Of Duty?” Call of Duty IP bans in Australia is a prevalent consequence faced by individuals who engage in hacking, cheating, or game rule violations. IP bans in Call of Duty may be imposed when players utilize external software or exploit in-game bugs and glitches to get an unfair competitive edge over their fellow gamers.
Although these IP bans primarily target in-game cheaters and rule violators, there are instances where you can get Call Of Duty IP banned in Australia for no reason. Don’t fret over why am I banned from Call Of Duty and follow this guide instead to change your IP address in Australia so that you can overcome the pesky IP ban Call Of Duty users often face.
Why am I getting banned on Call Of Duty in Australia?
There could be several reasons why your Call Of Duty IP address has been banned in Australia. Let’s take a look at some common reasons:
- Hate Speech and Threats in Call Of Duty Chat: This refers to the use of offensive language and the making of real-life threats towards other players within the Call Of Duty chat system, creating a hostile environment.
- Revealing Personal Information of Fellow Players: This involves revealing or sharing personal information about other Call Of Duty players without their consent, which can lead to privacy breaches and potential harm.
- Posting Malicious Links in Call Of Duty: This pertains to the act of sharing links in the chat or on Call Of Duty forums that, when clicked, direct users to harmful software or websites, posing a security risk.
- Impersonating Call Of Duty Staff: A player pretends to be an official representative of Call Of Duty, potentially leading to misinformation and fraudulent activities.
- Unfair Practices in Call Of Duty: Encompasses various forms of unfair gameplay, such as cheating, exploiting game glitches, using unauthorized third-party software, or engaging in actions that disrupt the gameplay experience for others.
- VPN Usage in Call Of Duty: Refers to the use of a VPN to mask one’s actual location and identity while playing Call Of Duty, which can sometimes be against the game’s terms of service if used for unfair advantages or to bypass IP bans.
You must be wondering can you get banned for using a VPN on Call Of Duty? Yes, you can! If you are using a free or sub-par VPN service, you can get banned by Call Of Duty. Therefore, we always recommend using one of the recommended VPNs given in the next section.
Best VPNs to Bypass Call Of Duty IP Ban in Australia in 2023
We have shortlisted the 3 best VPNs to bypass Call Of Duty IP Ban in Australia. These VPNs have been selected carefully after thorough research and analysis, so you can count on them if you are facing a VPN Call Of Duty ban in Australia.
1. ExpressVPN – best VPN to remove Call of Duty IP ban in Australia
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to remove Call of Duty IP ban in Australia. It has a large network of servers worldwide and is known for unblocking the game effortlessly. With ExpressVPN, you can easily play Call of Duty in Australia and bypass any location restrictions.
ExpressVPN offers a vast network of 3000 servers across 105 countries, including 25+ US servers, providing effortless access to Call of Duty. We enjoyed a fantastic gaming experience on ExpressVPN’s servers, which never disappointed us. ExpressVPN is a top gaming VPN, offering various types of IP addresses in Australia for gaming and ensuring privacy by effectively hiding your IP address online in Australia.
Apart from its outstanding performance with Call of Duty, ExpressVPN also proves highly effective with other games like Genshin Impact, PUBG Mobile, Valorant, and more in Australia. Guaranteeing a secure and seamless gaming experience, it is crowned as the best VPN for gaming in Australia.
One of the standout features of ExpressVPN is its speed. It consistently offers fast connections, which is crucial for smooth gaming. When you perform an ExpressVPN speed test in Australia with a 100 Mbps connection, you can expect download speeds of around 89.42 Mbps and upload speeds of 84.64 Mbps with ExpressVPN. This proves ExpressVPN to be the fastest VPN service in Australia.
ExpressVPN also has a feature called MediaStreamer, which allows you to access content on devices that don’t support VPN connections, such as gaming consoles, Xbox, Playstation, Roku, FireStick, and Smart TVs. This adds an extra layer of security to these devices.
ExpressVPN ensures convenience by allowing users to connect up to 8 devices concurrently with a single subscription. It offers compatibility across numerous devices, including iOS, Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, and more, for an enhanced gaming experience.
Your privacy is well-protected with ExpressVPN in Australia. They have strong IP and DNS leak protection, ensuring that your real IP address and online activities remain private. They also have a useful Kill Switch feature, Split tunneling, a strict No Logs Policy, and AES-256-bit encryption.
Pricing for ExpressVPN is reasonable, starting at AU$ 10.09/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan) with a 1-year plan, and they offer a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee for you to try it out. Plus, an ExpressVPN free trial in Australia for 7 days is available for mobile users. Its customer support team is available 24/7.
If you want to know more about it, check out our detailed ExpressVPN review Australia guide.
- Intuitive and user-friendly app interface
- Exceptional performance for smooth gameplay
- Dedicated servers optimized for Call of Duty
- Reliable speeds with the Lightway method
- Refund policy for added security
- Higher cost compared to alternative
2. Surfshark – budget-friendly VPN service to remove Call of Duty IP ban in Australia
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN service to remove Call of Duty IP ban in Australia. With a vast network of 3200 servers across 100 countries and 600+ US server locations, you can easily find the best server for gaming. One of its key features is the ability to have unlimited simultaneous connections, ensuring all your gaming devices are protected in Australia.
Surfshark speed test in Australia showcased a rapid connection of 100 Mbps, with upload and download rates of 81.32 Mbps and 76.12 Mbps respectively. Our experience using Surfshark’s Dallas servers for Call of Duty was impressive.
This Cheap VPN service in Australia is compatible with various devices, including Android, Linux, Kodi, routers, Smart TVs, iOS, Xbox, Nintendo, and Windows, enhancing your gaming experience.
With Surfshark, you can enjoy fast-paced action in Call of Duty while maintaining your privacy. The VPN’s strict no-logs policy ensures that all your gaming activities remain confidential and secure. It offers features like split tunneling and Whitelister, adding a personalized touch to your VPN experience. It uses high-end 256-bit encryption, ensuring your in-game interactions and data remain secure.
Surfshark prioritizes user privacy and refrains others from trying to find someone’s IP address in Australia, aligning with its fundamental commitment to safeguarding online privacy.
The cost of Surfshark is just AU$ 3.01/mo (US$ 1.99/mo) (Get 86% + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) with a 2-year plan. Smartphone users can avail of a Surfshark free trial in Australia for 7 days. Additionally, there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 online chat support, allowing you to ensure the service is worth the investment.
For a detailed understanding of Surfshark VPN, we recommend reading our comprehensive Surfshark review Australia.
- Affordable and fast service
- Effortlessly unblocks Call of Duty
- Supports multiple connections simultaneously
- Strict no-log policy for enhanced privacy
- Occasional delays on certain servers
3. NordVPN – largest server network to remove Call of Duty IP ban in Australia
NordVPN is the largest server network to remove Call of Duty IP ban in Australia due to its extensive server fleet. With 5500 servers in 60 countries, including 1970+ servers in 15 locations within the US, you can play Call of Duty in Australia without worrying about ping or server performance issues.
ExpressVPN takes the lead as the best VPN with the most IP addresses in Australia, making it a dream for gamers. Its extensive IP address pool worldwide lets you change your location with an IP address in Australia, allowing you to choose the one nearest to your gaming destination.
NordVPN’s Atlanta servers, in particular, provide a reliable and uninterrupted connection, making it an excellent choice for intense gaming sessions, including games like Call of Duty Online.
In our NordVPN speed tests in Australia, NordVPN demonstrated lightning-fast connections, effectively reducing high ping problems and allowing smooth gameplay. With a 100 Mbps connection, you can expect impressive upload and download speeds of up to 83.82 Mbps and 44.64 Mbps, respectively.
NordVPN is compatible with various devices, including Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, Firesticks, Roku, PCs, Smart TVs, and PlayStations, enabling you to enjoy Call of Duty on your preferred platform. It is a team lover as it allows six devices simultaneously.
NordVPN offers a range of enticing features, including military-grade 256-bit encryption, split tunneling, a kill switch, Dark web monitoring, a no-log policy, and OpenVPN protocol, ensuring a high level of security. Additionally, it features Double VPN technology, enhancing your security by adding an extra layer of protection against data breaches.
In terms of pricing, NordVPN is affordable, starting at just AU$ 6.03/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) with a 2-year plan. They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, 24/7 live chat support, and a NordVPN free trial in Australia for mobile phone users, allowing you to experience their service risk-free.
For detailed information about NordVPN and its suitability for Call of Duty, we recommend reading our comprehensive NordVPN review Australia.
- 24/7 live chat support
- Connect up to six devices simultaneously
- No data limits for uninterrupted usage
- Fast gaming speeds, ideal for Call of Duty
- Non-intuitive OpenVPN setups
- Occasional login issues after system startup
How to get unbanned from Call Of Duty with VPN in Australia?
Here are simplified steps for how to get unbanned in Call Of Duty using a VPN in Australia:
Why won’t my VPN work on Call of Duty in Australia?
If your VPN isn’t working correctly with Call of Duty, there are a few potential reasons:
- Server Distance: If you’re attempting to connect to game servers that are very far away from your VPN server location, it can result in extended connection times or high ping. This can sometimes prevent you from joining games. Ensure that you’ve selected a VPN server location close to the game server you want to connect to.
- Geo-Filter Settings: If you’re using a Geo-Filter feature, make sure that you’ve configured it to match the location of the game server you intend to use. Incorrect settings can lead to connection issues.
- VPN Quality: The effectiveness of your VPN can significantly impact your gaming experience. Using a high-quality VPN with reliable server locations and good speeds is crucial. Free or low-quality VPNs may not work well with gaming.
Game Policies: Check the terms of service and policies of the specific Call of Duty game you’re playing. Some games may have restrictions on VPN usage, and not complying with these rules can lead to issues.
More Guides to Bypass IP Bans on Online Games:
FAQ – Bypass Call Of Duty IP Ban in Australia
Can you use a VPN on Call of Duty inside Australia?
Yes, you can use a VPN while playing Call of Duty. A VPN can help protect your privacy and online security while gaming, and it can also be used to change your virtual location and access game servers in different regions.
Can I use a free VPN for Call of Duty inside Australia?
Using a free VPN is not advisable. While it might suffice for altering your virtual location and accessing bot lobbies, the drawback lies in its speed. Most free VPNs offer minimal speeds, which are unsuitable for gaming. This results in high ping and unbearable lag.
Does VPN lower Call of Duty ping inside Australia?
Although VPNs are not primarily intended to enhance ping, they can be beneficial under specific circumstances. VPNs can reduce ping by establishing a more efficient path between your device and the game server. In cases where your ISP’s routing is less efficient, utilizing a premium VPN like ExpressVPN may result in decreased latency.
If you encounter an IP ban while playing Call Of Duty, this article serves as an ideal guide to fix the issue. In this guide, we have elaborated on all the details of how to bypass Call Of Duty IP ban in Australia through a trustworthy VPN.
Additionally, we’ve highlighted the top three VPN options to prevent the Call Of Duty IP ban in Australia. While all of our suggested VPNs are effective, ExpressVPN stands out as the optimal choice, thanks to its regularly updated servers, high-speed performance, and advanced privacy functionalities.