Are you looking for a reliable VPN service in Australia? Look no further than the ExpressVPN Free Trial in Australia. This exclusive opportunity allows you to explore one of the best VPNs on the market without any upfront cost. Globally renowned for its exceptional performance, ExpressVPN caters to a wide range of online privacy and security needs, solidifying its position as the best VPN for Australia.
Whether you’re into streaming, torrenting, or just seeking an extra layer of security, this trial lets you try all premium ExpressVPN features without hidden charges or bandwidth limitations.
The ExpressVPN free trial Australia is easily accessible for users who download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. During this period, you can test its amazing speed, superior streaming experience, and high-end security across various devices, including Android, iOS, PCs, and more.
If you want a longer free trial period, ExpressVPN also offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee which lets you conduct a risk-free evaluation of the service.
If you decide it’s not the right fit for you, simply contact ExpressVPN’s live customer support and receive your refund within 72 hours.
How to Get an ExpressVPN Free Trial Australia on Mobile for 7 Days (November 2023)
ExpressVPN offers a 100% free trial for 7 days in Australia on iOS and Android. To get a free trial of ExpressVPN Australia on mobile, you’ll need to download the app from your app store and provide your payment details to start using ExpressVPN Free Trial Australia.
Here are the step-by-step instructions below to explain how to get the Express VPN free trial Australia 7-day account through your iPhone. However, the steps for Android are quite similar and easy.
1. Visit the app store of your mobile. Search for ExpressVPN on your Google Play Store. Once you download it, Select your subscription plan.
2. Insert your email address and tap on Start Your 7-day Free Trial in Australia.
3. You’ll be prompted with a popup confirming if you’re happy with starting your one-week free trial. If yes, just press the Subscribe button.
4. Once your account’s been set up, you’d be required to allow ExpressVPN to add VPN configurations on your mobile.
5. You will then be asked to grant app permissions. Don’t be scared to click on “Allow” as it’s perfectly fine and any mobile VPN would require these permissions.
6. You’ll be directed to the main screen of ExpressVPN in Australia, using which you can connect to any server you like absolutely free for 7 days.
7. You can always check the remaining time and your subscription status by navigating to Options > Account.
One of the best things about ExpressVPN’s free trial Australia is that the VPN doesn’t take payment upfront. In fact, on iPhones, ExpressVPN doesn’t even take payment details. As a result, there’s no chance that you’ll be ‘upgraded’ or charged automatically for one of its pricing plans.
However, the mobile trial for Android works differently because you’ll need to cancel the free trial within the trial window to avoid being charged.
Do keep in mind the free trial is only available for Android and iOS in Australia.
Note: This free trial is only available on one device. You also have to add your credit card details to avail of it.
How to try ExpressVPN 7 day free Trial Australia on Mobile – Step-by-Step Video Guide
Does ExpressVPN have a free trial? Yes, follow our easy guide right below to get ExpressVPN 7 days free trial on mobile:
How to Try ExpressVPN Risk-Free Trial Australia for 30 Days (November – 2023)
Installing ExpressVPN is quick and straightforward, and you can try it risk-free. Remember that using this technique may require entering your billing information, but you won’t need any ExpressVPN coupons in Australia or promo codes to avail of the free trial.
ExpressVPN’s 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee is the only method to use the service risk-free for more than seven days and on all of your devices. Here is a step-by-step instruction to help you quickly set it up.
Getting started with ExpressVPN’s 30-day risk-free trial is straightforward. Remember, you can cancel anytime within 30 days and receive a full refund, making this trial a hassle-free experience to test ExpressVPN’s capabilities like streaming quality, speed, and server accessibility.
1. Go to the ExpressVPN website in Australia. Select “Try ExpressVPN Risk-Free” after visiting the ExpressVPN website. This will take you straight to their subscription packages.
2. Select your preferred plan. All of the plans include all features and a money-back guarantee, but the long-term plan offers the most discounts. You can get an Express VPN free trial in Australia for 3 months extra if you opt for a 12-month plan. Also, make sure to check out the ExpressVPN cost in Australia, grab the plan that suits you, and enjoy a whopping discount along with all its features!
You can choose a 1-month plan if you think that you won’t need it for a longer time. Choose a payment method. ExpressVPN accepts credit cards, PayPal, Bitcoin, Union Pay, AliPay, Mint, and other payment methods in Australia. However, you can easily cancel this by contacting ExpressVPN’s live chat support team anytime.
3. Download the app by clicking ExpressVPN download in Australia button. After the payment and signup process, Click on “download.” Then the app will start downloading on your preferred device.
4. Insert your Express VPN Activation code. Upon registration, you’ll receive an activation code. Open the app after downloading. It will ask you to enter your activation code. Check your email account for this Activation code.
5. Enjoy ExpressVPN risk-free for 30 days in Australia. You have plenty of time to test it out using the most widely used streaming services. You can do a lot of gaming, torrenting, and browsing for 30 days.
6. Claim a refund. If you think this ExpressVPN not working in Australia for you at any point, you can withdraw its use within 30 days. You can submit a cancel ExpressVPN in Australia request through the company’s website’s live chat feature or by email. Simply click the “Need support? Chat with us now! “button to launch a chat window at the bottom right corner of the homepage.
How to get ExpressVPN 30-Day Free Trial Risk-Free Australia – Step-by-Step Video Guide
Watch this video to learn how to avail the 30-day money-back guarantee of ExpressVPN. Remember, you need to have a subscription that has been activated recently.
How to Get an Express VPN Free Trial Australia on Windows, Mac, and More
You can avail of ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee in Australia to try it out for free. The steps below allow you to enjoy this trial risk-free on all your devices, including Mac, Windows, Apple Tv, FireStick, gaming consoles, and more.
Here is how you can get ExpressVPN’s risk-free VPN trial in Australia:
1. Get an ExpressVPN subscription in Australia. If you don’t plan to keep the subscription for over a month, then opt for a plan that costs less i.e., the monthly plan. And even if you cancel your ExpressVPN subscription in Australia before expiration, you still get to use the service for a few days till the 30-day money-back period ends. Enter your email ID and payment details after this and complete the ExpressVPN sign-in process.
2. Note down the activation code appearing on your screen after processing your payment details. Press ‘Download’ to use the free trial risk-free for 30 days on any device: Mac, Windows, FireStick, gaming consoles, etc. Set a reminder to cancel your free trial in Australia before the trial period is over.
3. Paste the activation code when asked in the app, choose your preferences, and launch it.
4. Use ExpressVPN 30-day trial risk-free in Australia. Test out all its features and enjoy accessing popular streaming platforms, torrenting, gaming, and other blocked sites.
5. Claim a refund if you don’t enjoy it. If you believe that the service isn’t for you, then you can bid it farewell using ExpressVPN’s 24/7 live chat support and request the cancellation.
6. Check if you received the refund. The VPN promises a no-questions-asked refund policy and returns your money within 7 working days.
ExpressVPNs Free Trial Australia vs. Money-Back Guarantee, Which is Better?
While ExpressVPN does not offer a traditional free trial, its 30-day money-back guarantee serves a similar purpose but with more flexibility. This guarantee allows users to access all features without upfront payment, unlike the 7-day free trial, which is limited to mobile devices and requires payment details.
The 30-day period provides ample time to thoroughly test all features, including streaming services compatibility, speed, and security across various devices.
While Express VPN 7 day free trial in Australia for iOS and Android devices, its 30-day money-back guarantee is far better than a free VPN trial in Australia. You can enjoy risk-free access to all of ExpressVPN’s features on any device.
After purchasing an ExpressVPN subscription plan in Australia, the 30-day money-back guarantee allows you to get your money back if you’re not happy with the service. However, you need to cancel your subscription plan under the refund period (30 days).
On the other hand, the Express VPN free trial Australia 7 days is only available for iOS and Android. The VPN doesn’t charge you any money upfront but you’ll need to provide your payment details to start using ExpressVPN free. However, be sure to remove your payment information before the 7-day trial ends as the VPN will charge you after that period.
Most “free trials” only give a demo version of the product for just one device with minimal capabilities. With the Express VPN free trial Australia hack, you can use all your devices for 30 days with the full features, including unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 live chat support, and safe server access in 94 countries.
Your payment method will still be debited at the moment of purchase, but the ExpressVPN guarantee is 100% risk-free because you may request a full refund within 30 days.
How to Cancel ExpressVPN Free Trial Australia?
You must cancel ExpressVPN in Australia free trial if you don’t want to be charged after 7 days. Similarly, if you’ve paid the amount by subscribing to a plan, you can get your money back by generating a refund request in under 30 days to take advantage of the money-back guarantee.
Also, you can keep checking the trial duration on your phone and adjust your free trial subscription whether you want to upgrade the plan or cancel the existing one.
Follow these steps on how to cancel your subscription on iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac in Australia.
Cancel ExpressVPNs free trial Australia on iOS:
Try these steps to check how to cancel the ExpressVPN free trial hack Australia on your iOS devices:
- Go to Settings on your phone, then click on your Apple ID.
- Select “Subscriptions” and look for your ExpressVPN membership.
- Find your account Express VPN free. You can check how much time is left for your free trial.
- Select whether you wish to upgrade or cancel. To sign up for a longer plan, select “See All Plans” or select “Cancel Free Trial” to avoid being charged.
Cancel ExpressVPNs free trial Australia on Android:
Follow these steps to try these Express VPN free account hack in Australia on your Android devices:
- Click on the profile symbol in the top right corner of the Google Play Store.
- Then click “Subscriptions” under “Payments and subscriptions.”
- Find the ExpressVPN subscription plan to change it.
- Decide if you wish to cancel. This page does not allow you to upgrade your subscription, but you may cancel it by clicking “Cancel subscription.” Contact the 24/7 live chat support of ExpressVPN if you want to upgrade before the end of your trial.
Cancel ExpressVPN free Australia on Windows/Mac:
Here are the easy steps to cancel ExpressVPN in Australia on Windows and get a full refund:
- Open your favorite browser and go to the ExpressVPN website in Australia.
- Sign in with your Express VPN account for free.
- Click on “My Subscriptions” from the left panel.
- Select “Plan Settings” under My Subscription.
- Click on “Turn Off Automatic Renewal“, then follow the prompts.
- You’ll see a message that says “Your subscription has been canceled“.
- Contact ExpressVPN customer support using the 24/7 live chat box on the official website.
How to cancel ExpressVPN in Australia is clear, and you can cancel now without any worries. The customer support team might ask for feedback and the reason for canceling. However, you’re not obliged to give a reason. Just ask them to generate the refund request. Once the request is submitted, you’ll get your money back in your account after 3 – 4 business days.
Why Choose ExpressVPN in Australia? It’s Lighting-Fast, Reliable, and Secure
ExpressVPN is a top choice for users due to its exceptional speed, extensive server network, unlimited bandwidth, and strong compatibility with multiple devices. It stands out for its robust data protection and ease of use, making it ideal for both beginners and advanced users. The 24/7 customer support further enhances user experience, ensuring assistance is always available.
It encrypts your data using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard), often known as AES-256 to conceal your IP address and keep you safe from IP/DNS/WebRTC leaks. We used an online tool to test 12 servers and not one of them leaked our original identity.
The VPN offers advanced protocols including IKEv2, OpenVPN, and Lightway, which is its custom protocol that excels in speed and security. The speeds of ExpressVPN were quite consistent when we tested it multiple times. Furthermore, ExpressVPN’s Lightway protocol offered the best security it could without any connection drops.
Additionally, ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands, a safe jurisdiction away from the 14-Eyes Alliance. ExpressVPN’s no logs policy in Australia has also been audited by third parties. This means the provider does not keep any logs of your connection information, such as source IP address, connection timestamps, and any ExpressVPN IP addresses your computer uses.
Upon testing ExpressVPN for Netflix in Australia, the VPN unblocked more than 15 Netflix libraries including the US Netflix catalog. The provider also unblocks other popular streaming sites in Australia such as Disney Plus, Hulu, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Motor Trend and more.
Because it is the best all-rounder VPN service in the industry, offering fantastic speeds, streaming capabilities, robust security, and an extensive server network.
Want us to get into details? Ok, let’s start!
Fantastic Speeds on 3000+ Servers
ExpressVPN offers 3000+ VPN servers in 160+ server locations, including 7 servers located in Australia. You can explore ExpressVPN’s server list right here. This huge server network makes ExpressVPN the best VPN for streaming in Australia and torrenting. Using these servers you can easily stream your favorite movies and shows.
The speeds of ExpressVPN were quite consistent when we tested it multiple times. Furthermore, its Lightway protocol offered the best security it could without any connection drops.
We had quite an uninterrupted browsing experience on every server we connected to. In fact, when we tested ExpressVPN for speeds in Australia, it didn’t drop our speeds by more than 20%, considering we connected to a server far away from our country.
- Currently the fastest VPN, as per our tests
- Unblocks Netflix in Australia and offers great P2P and gaming support
- Risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee
- Robust transparency and secure AES-256 encryption, with no data leaks
- A large number of servers worldwide
- Outstanding customer support, quick refunds, 24/7 live chat support
- Intuitive apps for all devices
- Limited port forwarding support
- No split tunneling feature on macOS 11 and later
- A bit more pricey than its competitors
Strict Zero-Logs Policy and Robust Security
ExpressVPN in Australia keeps you anonymous over the internet at all times. It is equipped with features like AES 256-bit encryption, split tunneling, OpenVPN protocols, and more to ensure user safety before anything else.
ExpressVPN also offers a strong DNS leak protection feature. We tested the VPN out, and it did not leak our original IP address at all. You can confirm this from the screenshot below:
ExpressVPN kill switch in Australia, also known as Network Lock, keeps your IP and activities safe in case your connection drops at any time. It immediately disconnects you from the internet, so your unprotected data isn’t revealed to your ISP.
This VPN backs its service with a strict zero-logs policy, which has been audited before. And since the VPN is based in the British Virgin Islands, the provider is not subject to any data retention laws.
Unlimited Bandwidth for Gaming, Streaming, and Torrenting in Australia
ExpressVPN is great for streaming, torrenting, gaming, and other heavy internet activities in Australia. It works with all popular streaming services in Australia that are geo-restricted.
ExpressVPN significantly decreased ping rates, resulting in a seamless gaming experience. Additionally, it enabled us to circumvent IP bans in different gaming regions, allowing us to challenge opponents beyond our usual skill level for a reality check. This makes ExpressVPN the best VPN for gaming in Australia.
During testing, it easily unblocked Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Disney+, YouTube TV, BBC iPlayer, and more. You can also watch Netflix with ExpressVPN in Australia, as our worldwide team can unblock over 20+ libraries. Simply change your Netflix region in Australia, and start watching any preferred country’s content library. Here you can see how we were able to experience Netflix US in Australia:
Furthermore, ExpressVPN is compatible with various torrent clients in Australia, such as uTorrent and BitTorrent. All its servers are optimized for torrenting, so you can use anyone and download torrents without worry. Torrenting with ExpressVPN in Australia was a piece of cake, thanks to its optimized servers and amazing speeds. Within 5 minutes, we were able to successfully download a 1 GB file without any unnecessary delays.
Compatible Apps for All Popular Operating Systems and Devices
This VPN is compatible with a wide range of devices. It even works with devices that don’t have native support for VPNs through its router compatibility.
You can download ExpressVPN’s dedicated app for FireStick in Australia, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebook, Apple TV, and routers. This VPN was also tested to be the best VPN for iOS in Australia.
Furthermore, it also offers browser extensions for Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge.
For devices not offering native VPN support, you can simply use ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer feature to stream on Smart TVs, Xbox, PlayStation, Roku, Kodi, and other devices.
24/7 Support via Email and Live Chat
Finally, in case of any technical issues, you can simply approach ExpressVPN customer support which is available 24/7. Instead of chatbots like most VPNs, ExpressVPN has actual customer service representatives waiting to answer your queries.
Speaking of support, if you ever encounter any connectivity issues, you can always get quick troubleshooting tips through our Express VPN not working in Australia guide.
But that’s not all, there are countless other features as well. Speaking of which, you can check out what’s good and bad about this VPN service in our extensive ExpressVPN review Australia.
For more insight on what Redditors say about ExpressVPN, make sure to read up about ExpressVPN free trial Australia Reddit.
What Makes the ExpressVPN Trial Australia Better Than Free VPNs?
ExpressVPN is a privacy-oriented service in Australia that takes your security seriously. To ensure a fast, reliable, and private connection, it offers optimized servers across the globe, trained customer service representatives, and a skilled team for compatible apps for all popular devices.
In short, you won’t find any of these facilities with free VPNs in Australia. These services end up risking your privacy and are equipped with poor speeds. They often log user data and sell it to third parties, thereby ruining their purpose altogether.
This is why it’s 100% better to opt for a premium virtual private network like ExpressVPN in Australia instead of a free VPN. If you love its service during the free trial, you need to know that ExpressVPN has an annual plan that offers 3 free months.
So, technically, you get a bang for your buck for 15 months straight while paying for 12 only. Isn’t that super cool?
Does ExpressVPN Australia have a referral program?
Yes, ExpressVPN Australia does offer a referral program. Both the referral and the referee can get a 1-month of free service on top of their account subscriptions. Remember that you can’t refer the same person twice from your active account; it has to be a new account.
You must have an active account to be able to invite friends to a free ExpressVPN trial via email or by sending them a personalized link.
You are allowed to recommend as many people as you want. For each person you refer to ExpressVPN Australia, you’ll get 30 free additional days of VPN access.
Here is how you can refer ExpressVPN to a friend:
- Go to the ExpressVPN referral page and copy the referral link. You can also send an invite link by entering your friend’s email.
- Send the referral link to your friend and ask them to sign up.
- Get ExpressVPN free Australia access for 30 days along with your friend.
ExpressVPN Free Trial Australia compared to other best VPNs with free trials
When comparing ExpressVPN with its rivals, it’s crucial to consider the best VPN free trial in Australia. Look at trial lengths, app coverage, and whether you’re required to share credit card details. Additionally, factor in the safety net of a money-back guarantee. This comparison will help you understand how ExpressVPN’s free trial measures up against other top VPNs.
|VPN||Duration of the free trial||Which apps does the trial work on?||Do you need to enter credit card details?||Money-back guarantee|
|ExpressVPN||7 days||Android, iOS||Yes||Yes, 30-days|
|NordVPN||7 days||Android||Yes||Yes, 30-days|
|Surfshark||7 days||Android, iOS||Yes||Yes, 30-days|
|CyberGhost||1 day||All apps||No||Yes, 30-days|
|Atlas VPN||Unlimited||All apps||No||Yes, 30-days|
ExpressVPN Free Trial Australia Alternatives
For users seeking alternatives to ExpressVPN’s free trial, there are several other VPN services offering free trials or money-back guarantees. These include NordVPN, CyberGhost, and Surfshark, each providing its unique set of features and trial conditions. Exploring these alternatives can help you find the VPN service that best fits your needs.
The following VPNs can be considered alternatives to the free Express VPN trial in Australia:
You can also check out our detailed VPN comparison guide in Australia, where we compare multiple VPNs and list the best.
FAQs – ExpressVPN Free Trial in Australia
Now that you know everything about the free trial of ExpressVPN Australia and its 30-day money-back guarantee, let’s check out some of the most frequently asked questions:
How do I get a 7 day free trial of ExpressVPN in Australia?
Yes, there is an Express VPN 7 day free trial in Australia that is only available on iOS and Android. To get the 7-day free trial of ExpressVPN in Australia, follow these steps:
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app in Australia. Launch the Google Play Store or App Store, depending on whether you’re using Android or iOS.
- Start the ExpressVPN 7-day free trial.
- Provide your email address and payment information.
- Go to ExpressVPN Australia Login and after entering your credentials, enjoy your free trial.
Don’t worry, ExpressVPN will not deduct any amount when you provide your payment information. But make sure you remove your payment details as ExpressVPN will charge you after the 7-day period.
How do I get a 30-day free trial on ExpressVPN Australia?
It’s easy! Express VPN Australia free trial offers a 30-day money-back guarantee which means you can get your money back with no questions asked. Simply follow the steps to get the 30-day free trial:
Here are the steps to get ExpressVPN Free Trial Australia for 30 day
- Go to the ExpressVPN website in Australia, and click the “Try ExpressVPN Risk-Free” Button.
- Purchase an ExpressVPN plan.
- Download the ExpressVPN app on your device.
- Tap ExpressVPN login in Australia dn enter your credentials.
- Cancel your ExpressVPN subscription plan.
- Generate a refund request on the ExpressVPN live chat.
How do I get my ExpressVPN 3 month free trial in Australia?
Go to the ExpressVPN website in Australia and click the green button saying ‘Get ExpressVPN.’ This will redirect you to a page offering three subscription plans. Choose its annual plan that offers a 49% discount with 3 free months costing AU$10.00/mo. Proceed with the checkout as normal, ExpressVPN doesn’t require any promo code, and the deal is applied automatically to this subscription plan.
Does ExpressVPN charge after free trial in Australia?
Yes, ExpressVPN charges its one-month subscription cost in Australia of AU$19.42 after your free trial period comes to an end. However, if you cancel your subscription within the trial period, you can get a refund and you won’t be charged for it any longer.
Does ExpressVPN have a free trial in Australia?
Yes, ExpressVPN offers a free trial in Australia for 7 days on iOS and Android devices. You also get a 30-day money-back guarantee by getting an ExpressVPN subscription for Windows, Mac, or other devices. If it doesn’t work for you, request a refund within 30 days of its purchase!
How much will ExpressVPN cost in Australia after the free trial ends?
Express VPN Australia free trial also has three subscription options. A 12-month subscription costs AU$12.48/mo, a six-month subscription is AU$14.98/mo, and a one-month subscription is AU$19.42/mo. You may test the risk-free service thanks to a 30-day money-back guarantee included with each subscription.
Does ExpressVPN free trial Australia need credit card?
For ExpressVPN free trial Australia, no credit card is required you just have to provide your payment details for the 7-day free trial of Android and iOS but ExpressVPN won’t charge you until the trial period ends. For the 30-day money-back guarantee, you have to pay for the subscription plan. However, you can get that money back if you generate a refund request in under 30 days.
We hope our guide on the 7 days ExpressVPN free trial Australia 2023 has clarified any doubts you may have had. ExpressVPN stands out as a premium VPN provider in the industry, yet it generously offers users the opportunity to experience its services at no cost.
In addition to the 7-day free trial available for Android and iOS users, ExpressVPN extends a 30-day money-back guarantee to its Australian customers.
For those who have already explored ExpressVPN with free login details and are considering a subscription, we recommend opting for their most popular plan. The pricing for ExpressVPN, which starts at just AU$10.09/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan), is competitive and offers excellent value.
In conclusion, it’s fair to assert that the ExpressVPN free trial in Australia presents an outstanding alternative to free VPN services, combining quality with the assurance of a risk-free trial.