Are you unable to watch Laff in New Zealand? Laff is an American Digital network that isn’t available in New Zealand and geo-restricted its content only for US viewers. So, you might be wondering, “how can I watch Laff in New Zealand?” Well, you just need the best VPN for Laff in New Zealand that will provide you with a valid US IP address in New Zealand to bypass geo-restrictions.
Laff is a popular US TV network, housing some great unique shows like Beverly Hillbillies, That ’70s Show, Everybody Hates Chris, The Bernie Mac Show, How I Met Your Mother, etc. Though Laff is available through participating streaming service providers like Sling TV or Fubo TV, you still can’t watch Laff TV in New Zealand because Sling TV and Fubo TV are also geo-restricted.
After detailed testing and analysis, we’ve prepared our top 3 list. So, check the top choices that we’ve considered the best VPNs for Laff TV in New Zealand and select the best VPN for Laff TV.
Quick Overview: The Best VPN for Laff in New Zealand
Don’t know what is the best VPN for Laff in New Zealand? Have a very quick glance at them here:
- ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Laff in New Zealand that flaunts an excellent collection of VPN protocols and has the most sophisticated MediaStreamer feature.
- Surfshark: The most budget-friendly VPN for Laff that offers advanced outstanding streaming facilities at a price as low as NZ$ 3.27/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) .
- NordVPN: The largest server network VPN for Laff, with around 1970+ servers in the US.
Jump straight to:
Detailed Analysis – Best VPN for Laff in New Zealand | FAQs
Why Do You Need a VPN for Laff in New Zealand?
Due to geological barriers and licensing issues, the Laff channel is currently unavailable in New Zealand. You will need a VPN to access the site. A VPN will bypass restrictions by routing your traffic through the server where Laff is available.
If you try to watch Laff in New Zealand using Sling TV, you will get an error message reading,
“This content is unavailable in your location.”
This error occurs because of the following two reasons:
- The Laff channel has given access only to US citizens.
- The Laff channel has licensing agreements with US production companies.
So you will need a trustworthy VPN with a strong bypassing feature to access Laff in New Zealand. A VPN masks your IP address and provides you with the IP address that you need. For example, if you want to watch Laff in New Zealand, you need to connect your devices to the US IP address, which will unblock United States geo-restrictions and let you access Laff.
Detailed Analysis – Best VPN for Laff in New Zealand
Here’s a detailed review of the best VPN for Laff in New Zealand:
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN for Laff in New Zealand
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries, among them 25 are in US
- Provides 89.42 Mbps download speed on a 100 Mbps connection
- 5 simultaneous connections
- MediaStreamer feature
- Unlimited bandwidth for Laff TV UHD streaming
- 30-day money-back guarantee
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Laff in New Zealand, with a great reputation for showing outclass performance and fast streaming features. It offers 3000+ servers for 94 countries and has servers in 25 American locations. We unblocked Laff using ExpressVPN’s New York server and streamed content for hours.
After establishing a connection with the nearest US server, you’ll be able to stream any geo-blocked content from any part of the world. Like Laff, you can stream other famous sites like Youtube TV, HBO NOW, True Crime Network in New Zealand, MTV, Crunchyroll, Comedy Central, Netflix with ExpressVPN in New Zealand, and many more. ExpressVPN was also found to be the best VPN for DR TV in New Zealand for streaming.
We tested the speed of ExpressVPN in New Zealand over a 100 Mbps connection, the VPN maintained a downloading speed of 89.42 Mbps and an uploading speed of 84.64 Mbps.
ExpressVPN has the most sophisticated MediaStreamer feature that allows smooth streaming even on devices that do not have built-in VPN support. With ExpressVPN, you can share P2P files and play highly competitive games. So you can enjoy torrenting, gaming, and streaming all at the same time with ExpressVPN in New Zealand.
ExpressVPN shows compatibility with almost every device. On a single subscription, You can connect 5 devices at a time. These devices can be your Andriod Phones, Android TVs, iPhones, Macbooks, PC or Linux, PS4, Nvidia Sheild, and Roku with ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN is fully equipped with all top-notch security features. It uses AES-256 encryption technology, which is military-grade encryption. Strong encryption facilitates the user’s online experience and protects them from various cyber-attacks. ExpressVPN also has some other useful features like a Kill switch, DNS Protections, and Spilt-tunneling, ensuring your privacy and security while surfing online.
ExpressVPN is a bit expensive when it comes to prices. It is available for NZ$ 10.65/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan) with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Moreover, you can try 7 day ExpressVPN free trial in New Zealand for mobile devices and buy after using their services.
ExpressVPN takes good care of its customers; they have 24/7 responsive customer support. They give responses on live chat and emails as well. Learn more in our detailed review of ExpressVPN NZ.
- MediaStreamer feature greater accessibility
- Superb encryptions mechanism
- A diverse collection of servers
- Unbelievable speed
- UHD streams with no buffering
- A little bit expensive compared to other competitors
- Streaming servers are not labeled
2. Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN for Laff
- 3200+ servers in 100 countries, including 600+ are in US cities
- Unlimited devices connectivity
- Provides 81.32 Mbps download speed (On a 100 Mbps connection)
- UHD Laff TV streaming due to unlimited bandwidth
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN that provides smart privacy-focused features and a strong unblocking facility at low prices starting from NZ$ 3.27/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan).
Surfshark claims to have around 3200+ servers in 100 countries and 600+ servers in the US. We connected our laptop to Surfshark’s Seattle server, and Laff was successfully accessible.
Surfshark is a reputable option for streaming online shows, movies, or dramas. After connecting with any US server location, you can stream Laff in New Zealand. Furthermore, you can access other streaming like ABC, CNN GO, Destination America in New Zealand, HBO NOW, Disney Plus, and Amazon Prime Video outside the US.
Also, we performed a Surfshark speed test in New Zealand on a 100 Mbps connection. We got a tremendous downloading speed of 81.32 Mbps and an uploading speed of 76.12 Mbps.
Surfshark lets you connect with unlimited devices simultaneously on a single subscription. Surfshark is compatible with nearly every device. You’ll be able to connect Surfshark with Kodi in New Zealand, FireStick, Android, Linux, iOS, Windows, Macbook, and Nvidia Shield TV.
Surfshark uses an AES-256 Encryption mechanism, kill switch, Camouflage Mode, and Clean Web for security.
Moreover, Sufshark offers 7 days of free trial in New Zealand for smartphone users. It also claims to have customer support which is available 24/7 to support customers. You can ask them questions; they’re available via live chat and email.
Learn more in our detailed review of Surfshark in New Zealand.
- Consistently unblock Laff
- Robust encryption
- Exceptional speed
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- A good number of servers
- Pocket-friendly price plans
- Weak social media presence
3. NordVPN – Largest Server Network for Laff
- More than 5500 servers in 60 different countries (1970+ are in US servers)
- SmartPlay feature
- 6 simultaneous connections
- 83.82 Mbps download speed on a 100 Mbps connection
- Unlimited bandwidth offers UHD streaming
NordVPN is the largest Network VPN for Laff that still takes up its place among the top VPNs. It claims to have 5500+ ultra-fast servers in 60 different countries and 1970 servers in the US. Using NordVPN’s Buffalo server, we unblocked Laff in New Zealand within minutes and binge-watched multiple shows:
We took an in-depth analysis of NordVPN to check all the security features and speed of the VPN. First, we linked our devices with the closest US server location. After connecting to the server, we streamed Laff in New Zealand, which worked outstandingly. Similarly, we assessed other essential features like the no-log policy, DNS Protection, and split tunneling.
NordVPN is a clear winner when it comes to streaming. It delivers quality streaming. Once you link the US server, you’ll be able to access some other sites like Crackle, Crunchyroll, Comedy Central, HBO GO, ABC, and Netflix with NordVPN in New Zealand. NordVPN has proven itself as the overall best VPN for IFC TV in New Zealand.
To uncover the speed, we performed a small speed test for NordVPN in New Zealand. On a 100 Mbps connection, NordVPN got a downloading speed of 83.82 Mbps and an uploading speed of 44.64 Mbps.
NordVPN offers 6 devices to connect simultaneously. You can connect almost any device, including your Andriod Phones, iPhones, Android TV, Windows, Linux, Nvidia Shield, FireTV, and FireStick with NordVPN in New Zealand.
NordVPN uses the strongest Encryption mechanism to protect users from data leaks. NordVPN has AES-256 to ensure the preservation of private info. Similarly, NordVPN has other crucial security features like Killswitch, No-log policy, and DNS Protection.
NordVPN costs only NZ$ 5.57/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 7-day free trial on mobile devices.
NordVPN has very responsive Customer support. They are usually available 24/7 to help users. They give responses on both live chats as well as e-mail. You can also try 7 day NordVPN free trial in New Zealand on iOS and Android devices.
So get NordVPN today and enjoy their 30-day cash-back guarantee. Learn more in our review of NordVPN NZ.
- 4K Media streaming feature
- Robust encryption
- Extraordinary fast
- Gigantic servers network all around the globe
- Caring customer support
- Not the best option for torrenting
- Have some bugs in the extension
Testing Methodology: How we find the Best VPN for Laff in New Zealand
To recommend the most accurate and helpful best VPN for Laff in New Zealand, we investigated every VPN on our own. The process undergoes some important factors, which are briefly discussed below:
- Speed and Stability: Speed and stability were essential factors for our analysis. Many VPN providers claim to be the fastest, but it is very hard to tell which one is fast. Therefore, we conducted many tests on VPNs to check speed and stability.
- The number of servers: The number of servers was an important factor in our investigation. We prefer a VPN with a large number of servers. It benefits the user in many ways; it increases speed and lowers the ping.
- Strong Encryption: Strong encryption is important to keep all data confidential. We prefer VPNs with the most robust encryption mechanism. We aimed to find a VPN that has AES-256 encryption. It’s almost impossible to decode this type of encryption.
- Ability to Unblock: VPN should have an excellent unblocking ability. As many people commonly use VPN just to bypass geo-blocked sites, it’s very important for a VPN to have a strong unblocking capability. We tested VPNs on great Firewalls and government blocks. Our selected VPN did well in unblocking sites.
- Apps for Android and iOS: We also judged VPNs on their platform availability. As Android and iOS phones are very ordinary, we prefer VPNs with separate apps for each. Additionally, we checked whether or not the VPN app is available for Android and iOS.
- Ease of Use: No one promotes complexity. Instead, everyone wants ease in their life. To ensure that we judged VPNs’ app on their design, UI, and general appearance, we preferred more beginner-friendly VPNs.
VPNs to avoid while accessing Laff in New Zealand
Remember, not all VPNs are good. Most of them cause harm and leak your personal records. So here’s a list of VPNs that you should avoid:
- Hola— Hola VPN is a free VPN that is unsuitable for anyone. They lack encryption technologies, log all your activities, and provide slow streaming performance. Hola VPN extension is very buggy. Learn more in our review of HolaVPN in New Zealand.
- HideMyAss— HideMYAss or HMA is another VPN that you should avoid. HMA provides very slow streaming. They have a history of sharing data. HMA is still banned in the UK for its bad privacy. Also, HMA claims it has a Kill switch, which doesn’t work properly. So it’ll be much better if you avoid it. Learn more in our review of HideMyAss.
- Zenmate— Zenmate is another bad VPN on our list. Zenmate doesn’t come for free, but still, it’s not good to use. Zenmate has similar problems like bad privacy, slow streaming, buggy interface, etc. To ensure privacy, Zenmate is not a great option. So we’ll suggest you avoid this VPN. Learn more in our review of Zenmate.
FAQs – Best VPN for Laff in New Zealand
Can I use a free VPN to unblock Laff in New Zealand?
Yes, it is possible to use a free VPN to unblock Laff TV in New Zealand. Despite that, we will never recommend you use a free VPN in New Zealand. Some inconsiderable side effects of free VPNs have been discussed already.
First, free VPNs are slow in performance; they can give you a long loading time over streaming. They log all of your activities. They can place different ads on the device. Furthermore, they sell your data to third parties.
So stop using a free VPN and buy a trustful VPN. (We will recommend you use ExpressVPN)
Is it legal to access Laff TV using a VPN in New Zealand?
Yes, accessing Laff TV using a VPN in New Zealand is completely legal. You can use a VPN to bypass Laff TV. Using a VPN will assist you in accessing any geo-blocked content in New Zealand.
In simple words, you can say that VPNs are safe and legal, and they would not cause any problems if you use them for a safe purpose.
How can I get a Laff channel using a VPN in New Zealand?
Follow the steps to get a Laff channel using a VPN in New Zealand:
- Select and subscribe to a trustful VPN (We recommend ExpressVPN).
- Open VPN and connect to the closest US server (We suggest the New York server).
- Once connected, visit FuboTV and sign up for FuboTV if you don’t have an account.
- Use US payment methods such as PayPal, credit card, or debit card to pay for a subscription.
- Find Laff in between the various channels offered by FuboTV.
- Open Laff in New Zealand, choose your show, and start enjoying.
Laff TV is fun to watch, but things can get annoying when you can’t access the site due to geo-restrictions. Laff TV can become approachable in New Zealand if you use a premium VPN from our list. Our top recommendation for watching Laff TV is ExpressVPN in New Zealand.
The Laff website has strong geo-restrictions that free VPNs may not bypass. So, Don’t consider a free VPN. They’ve extremely poor performance, cause speed throttle, and provide low-quality encryption.
To get better service and stream quality, check our suggested VPNs and choose the best VPN for Laff in New Zealand. They’re much better in every aspect.
If you have any further questions, ask us in the comment section. We’ll be happy to solve your issue.