As you make plans for your travels to the United Arab Emirates, you are sure to encounter Etisalat, the largest telecommunications company in the GCC, operating in 16 countries. However, it imposes digital barriers that can limit your access to online activities you enjoy in your home country. The best free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand is what you need—a tool that grants you access to any website from anywhere.
The catalyst for seeking the best free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand lies in geographical restrictions and the highly restricted and censored internet UAE citizens face. This restricts users from exploring online content, like VoIP services like Skype and WhatsApp. Another concern is the UAE government’s and ISP’s constant user surveillance. All of these issues can be solved with the best VPN for New Zealand service.
But not everyone can afford premium services. That’s why people have started looking for free options instead. A free VPN in New Zealand allows you to access websites previously restricted in the UAE. Our go-to is ExpressVPN; it offers free streaming or WhatsApp and Skype calling for 30 days and features excellent streaming and torrenting abilities.
So does Etisalat allow a free VPN? Not exactly, but this straightforward tool has the potential to unlock a multitude of online opportunities, all within the span of a few clicks. Try out the best free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand and revolutionize your entire online experience for the better.
Why should I use a free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand?
Using a free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand can be an enticing option for certain situations. It offers a cost-effective way to use a VPN service, making it appealing to those who want basic privacy without paying a subscription fee. Free VPNs can provide users with an extra layer of security and privacy. This is especially useful because the UAE government and the Etisalat ISP are known for tracking user’s online activity and data, compromising their anonymity and privacy.
The best free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand can be particularly useful for individuals looking to bypass geo-restrictions, allowing them to access content or services that are otherwise blocked in the UAE, as it is well-known for highly restricting the internet for its citizens. VoIPs like Skype or WhatsApp are blocked in the UAE. However, a premium-free VPN service can make them easily accessible to any individual.
All a free VPN will do is mask your original IP address and change it to a unique IP address from another country. You will have unfiltered access to any part of the internet through Etisalat in the UAE. You will also encounter a higher level of security for your data, warding off hackers and third-party sites. Try ExpressVPN; it is one of the best VPNs for Etisalat in New Zealand with its 30-day money-back guarantee.
Best Free VPNs for Etisalat in New Zealand [In-Depth Analysis]
Selecting the ideal free VPN service amidst the numerous options available, all dying to provide the ultimate online experience on Etisalat, is no simple task. To simplify this process, we’ve undertaken an extensive testing and research operation, delving into more than a hundred free VPNs.
Below is a list that contains the best free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand:
1. ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Etisalat with a free trial in New Zealand
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Etisalat with a free trial in New Zealand, offering an exceptional blend of performance and features. While not traditionally free, it extends a 7-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee, effectively making it a cost-free experience.
With an extensive ExpressVPN server list in New Zealand of over 3000 servers spanning 105 countries, including servers in the UAE, ExpressVPN caters to diverse online needs, ensuring unparalleled gaming, streaming, browsing, and torrenting adventures.
Our rigorous testing included numerous attempts to access content on Etisalat through ExpressVPN’s stellar servers. We can confidently affirm that every ExpressVPN trial exceeded expectations, granting us access to video calling features on WhatsApp and Skype in the UAE and delivering impressive speed, instant connection, and outstanding quality.
ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer in New Zealand, an innovative DNS feature, enables access to geo-restricted platforms on devices that typically do not support VPNs; this makes ExpressVPN work with Chromecast in New Zealand. Moreover, it showcases its diversity by unblocking various streaming services, including BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, ESPN Plus, Disney Plus, and Netflix with ExpressVPN in New Zealand.
ExpressVPN’s speed can’t be doubted, as our ExpressVPN speed test in New Zealand in the UAE revealed. With a stellar download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.46 Mbps, it surpasses all expectations with an uninterrupted online experience. The unlimited bandwidth offers HD and Ultra HD, making it the ideal VPN for the best streaming in New Zealand quality.
As ExpressVPN supports 8 simultaneous device connections on one account, you can share your account with friends and family too. ExpressVPN caters to an array of devices, like Android, iOS, ExpressVPN on Windowsin New Zealand, FireOS, Linux, macOS, and beyond. It supports multiple devices too, including Kodi, laptops, gaming consoles, Roku, Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, and Firesticks.
Is ExpressVPN safe in New Zealand? ExpressVPN provides state-of-the-art security protocols to protect users from hackers and prying eyes. This includes Threat Manager, bypassing ISP throttling, a strict no-logging policy, Threat Manager, AES 256-bit encryption, DNS and IP leak protection, and ExpressVPN’s kill switch in New Zealand.
Take full advantage of the ExpressVPN free trial in New Zealand; this 7-day free trial can give you a glimpse into the internet with ExpressVPN. You are also backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee if you cancel your ExpressVPN subscription in New Zealand within the first month. In case you encounter an ExpressVPN not working in New Zealand error, ExpressVPN offers 24/7 live chat support. If you find these features enticing, you can enhance your online experience for just NZ$ 10.82/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan).
Want to know more? Check out our detailed ExpressVPN Review in New Zealand.
- The best VPN for unblocking geo-restricted online platforms and bypassing censorship
- Features the most robust security protocols in the industry.
- Includes a MediaStreamer to bypass restrictions on VPN-incompatible devices.
- Offers incredible speed and performance.
- Includes a 7-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The subscription plan is a lot more expensive compared to other VPN services.
2. ProtonVPN – The Free VPN with Unlimited Bandwidth for Etisalat
ProtonVPN, the free VPN with unlimited bandwidth for Etisalat, offers an incredible free version that will provide access to any restricted site in Etisalat. Boasting a network of over 1,720 servers in around 63 countries, with 3 servers in the UAE, ProtonVPN will have everything restricted on the internet in the palm of your hands, ensuring seamless online activities, whether you’re gaming, streaming, or using ProtonVPN for torrenting in New Zealand.
We rigorously tested ProtonVPN’s 3 free server locations, making use of them to determine its ability to access censored content in UAE on Etisalat. We attempted to use ProtonVPN with Netflixin New Zealand and restricted VoIP like Skype. The results were incredible; ProtonVPN delivered fast-speed performance, Ultra HD quality, and instant streaming connections.
ProtonVPN is impeccable at unblocking region-specific streaming services that may be otherwise inaccessible in the UAE due to censorship. Some of these popular streaming platforms banned in the UAE include Netflix Originals, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, YouTube, Spotify, and more.
In our ProtonVPN speed test in New Zealand, the results were exceptional, with speeds reaching 65.12 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
Offering a simultaneous connection to up to 10 devices, sharing your subscription with family and friends is hassle-free and fun. ProtonVPN is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, and more, and extends its support to different types of devices, like smartphones, gaming consoles, Kodi, tablets, Smart TVs, PCs, laptops, Roku, and beyond.
ProtonVPN shows a deep dedication to ensuring every user has a secure online environment while using Etisalat. It employs robust security features, like Safe file sharing, AES 256-bit encryption, Open Source, obfuscated servers, an automatic kill switch, Secure Core, DNS/IP leak protection, Swiss Privacy, a strict no-logging policy, NetShield ad-blocker, and more.
Take advantage of the ProtonVPN free trial in New Zealand, a 7-day free trial providing a glimpse of these exclusive features at no cost. Canceling ProtonVPN within the first month of the subscription also features a 30-day money-back guarantee. Additionally, 24/7 chat support is available should you encounter any issues, ensuring that a ProtonVPN not working is swiftly addressed. ProtonVPN costs in New Zealand just US $5.27 per month, granting you full access to a wealth of exceptional features.
Don’t miss out on our ProtonVPN review in New Zealand to uncover exclusive details and more.
- Offers an incredible free version for accessing geo-restricted websites.
- Great emphasis on customer privacy and security.
- Provides an easy-to-use application.
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Has an iron-clad no-logs policy.
- The customer support team is slow at responding.
- The premium plans are quite expensive.
3. Windscribe – The Best Free VPN with 10 GB Bandwidth for Etisalat
Windscribe is the best free VPN with 10 GB bandwidth for Etisalat in New Zealand. It shines through its robust security protocols and extensive server network, all for free. With an array of free servers spanning approximately 11 countries, including the United States, Hong Kong, Turkey, Canada, etc., Windscribe can give you access to any geo-restricted platform on Etisalat in the UAE.
Transition to the premium plan and unlock Windscribe’s full range of 500 servers in 69 countries, with 1 server in the UAE. Our testing showed that Windscribe can easily access blocked VoIP services in the UAE, including Skype, WhatsApp, and more. With remarkable quality and fast connection, this free VPN service is one you can’t miss out on
Windscribe proves to be the ultimate VPN service for uninterrupted streaming access to region-specific and censored platforms on Etisalat. It excels at unblocking the libraries of platforms, like Windscribe with Netflix in New Zealand, ESPN Plus, Hulu, Peacock TV, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, Paramount, and more.
Windscribe’s speed performance is its crowning glory. Our Windscribe speed test in New Zealand delivered results with a download speed of 65.21 Mbps and an upload speed of 34.75 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection, which signifies that Windscribe guarantees an interruption-free online experience.
Windscribe sets a benchmark by supporting simultaneous connections from unlimited devices. It seamlessly operates across diverse operating systems, including FireOS, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and Windows, and is compatible with multiple devices such as laptops, Smart TVs, tablets, Play Stations, PCs, smartphones, Kodi, laptops, and Windscribe on Roku in New Zealand.
Is Windscribe trustworthy? Yes, it leaves no room for compromise regarding user security and privacy. It deploys top-tier security protocols to shield user data and online activities from threats like cyberattacks and hackers. These measures include AES 256-bit encryption, private DNS, multi-factor authentication, DNS/IP leak protection, and a strict no-logging policy.
You can also try out the 24/7 live chat support that is always ready to assist with any issues like Windscribe not working in New Zealand. New users can also benefit from a 30-day money-back guarantee, providing a full refund if they choose to cancel Windscribe New Zealand within 30 days of purchase. Don’t miss the Windscribe free trial in New Zealand, a 7-day free trial only available on mobile apps. For just US $5.75 per month, Windscribe is an irresistible choice for Etisalat.
If you’re curious for more, then have a look at our in-depth Windscribe review in New Zealand.
- Incredible free version with 11 servers that can easily access geo-restricted or censored content on the Etisalat internet.
- Includes an abundance of premium subscription plans to choose from.
- Great customer service.
- Offers incredible speed and performance.
- Offers a connection to unlimited devices simultaneously.
- Includes only a 3-day money-back guarantee.
- Poor interface on the application.
Comparison of the Free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand
Not everyone has the time to sit and read whole reviews about the best free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand VPN. As a solution, we have curated a table consisting of the best free VPN services available for the job.
The following is a table comparing the best free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand:
|Ranking for Etisalat||1||2||3|
|UAE Servers||Yes||3 Servers||1 Server|
|Average Speed (Mbps)||100+ Mbps||100+ Mbps||100+ Mbps|
|Simultaneous Connections||8 Devices||10 Devices||Unlimited Devices|
|Best Deal (Per Month)||US $6.67 per month||US $5.27 per month||US $5.75 per month|
Methodology: How we found the Free VPNs for Etisalat in New Zealand
Navigating the internet in the UAE can be a frustrating experience due to the country’s strict internet censorship. And it isn’t easy to just pick one free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand out of thin air and run along with it. We considered several important factors in our search for free VPNs for Etisalat, like server speed and security.
Below, you will find some insight into our approach to identifying the best free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand:
- Unblocking: The most important aspect of a free VPN is its effectiveness in unblocking geo-restricted content, particularly when used with Etisalat, to ensure their ability to access a wide range of online services. You should be able to connect to a UAE server and get a UAE IP address in New Zealand to watch geo-restricted content from abroad. The UAE is also notorious for blocking and censoring many popular streaming and other online services. The free VPN should be capable of accessing them with ease.
- Speed: One of our top priorities was evaluating the speed and performance of each free VPN to determine their ability to offer smooth and lag-free online activities. A poor speed or connection will negatively impact your online experience. This poor speed performance is usually due to an influx of users, server proximity, and more.
- Network size: The size and diversity of the VPN networks play a great role. They determine the ability of a free VPN provider to unblock geo-restricted or copyrighted content from abroad. Moreover, a larger network also means that there is no possibility of server congestion due to an influx of users.
- Security: We placed great emphasis on the security features offered by these free VPNs, particularly on encryption standards and additional protective measures to safeguard users’ data and online activities. AES 256-bit encryption and an automatic kill switch are some of the basic security features we looked for in a good-quality free VPN service.
- Privacy: The privacy policies of VPN providers play a big role in securing your online environment. The free VPN you choose should have strict data handling practices and logging policies to ensure user privacy and anonymity. You should also be protected from government or ISP monitoring while online using a free VPN service.
- Ease of use: We considered the user-friendliness of each free VPN for Etisalat VPN for Android, examining their ease of setup, user interface, and overall usability. The setup process for the VPN service should be easy, featuring a beginner-friendly application. One of the essential features that guaranteed ease of use was 24/7 live chat support.
- Value for money: The value-for-money aspect was a key consideration, taking into account the quality of service offered in comparison to any costs imposed by the free VPNs. Our list contains VPN services that offer a free option and can always be upgraded using subscription plans that don’t cost a fortune.
Free VPN not working with Etisalat in New Zealand? Try this
Now that you know which VPN works in UAE free of charge, remember that the chances of your VPN not working for Etisalat are quite high. Etisalat has strict protocols in place for cracking down on VPN usage. Don’t worry; there are ways to overcome this too. Following are some steps that will guide you if your free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand is not working:
Free VPNs to avoid for Etisalat in New Zealand
Most of these VPN providers like to boast about being the best choice but often provide inexpensive services that compromise users’ online security significantly. Additionally, the likelihood of these VPN services successfully accessing all restricted websites is quite low. While these VPN services may advertise themselves as the finest option, they merely conceal their potential drawbacks. To assist you, we have identified certain VPNs that are not worth it.
Below you will find a list containing the free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand that you should avoid:
Hola VPN has gained a reputation for going to extremes, including the intrusive practice of logging users’ online activities, potentially jeopardizing sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and credit card details. Moreover, Hola VPN’s ability to access restricted content on Etisalat in the UAE is far from impressive. This VPN service is a walking red flag that should be avoided at every turn.
For a more in-depth look, take a peek at our Hola VPN Review in New Zealand.
It is of utmost importance to prioritize your security and privacy when selecting a Free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand VPN for Android for accessing content under geo-restrictions or censorship. HoxxVPN lacks the essential security measures required to safeguard users. Opting for HoxxVPN, however, entails a significant risk, as Hoxx VPN’s out-of-date encryption algorithm leaves your data vulnerable to cyber threats and malicious hackers.
Have a look at our Hoxx VPN Review in New Zealand for more information.
While HideMyAss (HMA) may possess certain good qualities, it undeniably falls short of being the ideal free VPN service for Etisalat. This free VPN provider has a well-known history of compromising user data and IP addresses, creating a vulnerability for users that could be exploited by hackers and other harmful online entities. It puts user security and privacy at great risk.
For more information, check out our HideMyAss Review in New Zealand.
Risk of Using a free VPN with Etisalat in New Zealand
We strongly advise users against using free VPN services in the UAE, specifically with Etisalat. They come with a lot of disadvantages that can seriously jeopardize your online security and privacy. Using a free VPN service should only be reserved as a last resort, no matter how compelling its lack of cost may seem.
Below are a few risks involved with using the best free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand:
- Poor Unblocking Abilities: The majority of free VPNs fail to bypass Etisalat’s geo-restrictions or censorship as it goes to great lengths to block VPNs regularly. This is even more significant if you want to access VoIP services like Skype; you will require a top-quality VPN service to unblock these services in the UAE.
- Limited Server Availability: Free VPNs offer a poor selection of servers; you won’t be able to find an abundance of servers in multiple countries around the world. In contrast, premium VPNs boast extensive global server networks spanning dozens of countries, ensuring unfiltered access to everything on the internet.
- Subpar Performance: Free VPNs suffer from consistently poor performance due to their limited servers, in contrast to a high number of users. This results in frustrating interruptions like buffering and lag, making streaming music and TV Shows and hosting video calls an impossible task.
- Insufficient Security: Free VPNs lack the robust security features that paid VPNs provide. Make sure to opt for a VPN offering at least 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak protection, and an automatic kill switch to enhance online security and privacy.
- Data Logging Risks: Free VPNs often maintain a record of user data and activities, a particularly dangerous practice in countries like the UAE, where accessing content considered inappropriate or illegal can lead to legal repercussions. To decrease this risk, go for a VPN with a strict no-logging policy.
FAQs – Free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand
Which Free VPN works with Etisalat in New Zealand?
ExpressVPN is your best bet for the best possible online experience with Etisalat in New Zealand. Although it isn’t completely free, it is the best free VPN through its exclusive 7-day free trial. You can also utilize its 30-day money-back guarantee for more time with its services at zero cost. Update to a premium subscription anytime to unlock ExpressVPN‘s full potential at just US $6.67 per month.
You will be able to bypass any geo-restrictions or licensing policies with ease using ExpressVPN on Etisalat. ExpressVPN will also provide you with a higher level of security and privacy, keeping your data safe and secure.
Can I Use a Free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand?
Sadly, free VPN services typically fall short when it comes to unblocking geo-restricted content in New Zealand. They offer limited server options, making access to heavily censored or restricted services nearly impossible. While some free VPNs might manage to establish a connection, slow speeds lead to frustrating buffering and lag.
We suggest using a premium VPN service, like ExpressVPN, that offers incredible unblocking abilities and strict security protocols. You can also use ExpressVPN’s 7-day trial and 30-day money-back guarantee for free.
Is It Safe to Use a Free VPN with Etisalat in New Zealand?
A free VPN is a completely safe and secure option for those who want to access geo-restricted or copyrighted content in the UAE. If Etisalat is your internet provider, you should be able to easily connect a server from a free VPN provider and stream your favorite region-specific content.
You will feel a new sense of freedom with a free VPN. Check out ExpressVPN. It is the ideal free VPN service out there through its 7-day free trial!
Will Etisalat know that I’m using a Free VPN in New Zealand?
Yes, Etisalat will know you use a free VPN to access restricted content in New Zealand. Etisalat is an ISP notorious for detecting VPN usage and shutting it down. It is also completely possible for this ISP to know which VPN you are using only if the ISP knows the IP addresses associated with each VPN service. It is best to turn to a free VPN provider that offers obfuscated servers. This feature is perfect for unblocking any part of the internet in the UAE and raises zero red flags for your ISP.
Give ExpressVPN a try; it features a high level of security and provides a good level of anonymity not just against ISPs like Etisalat but also other harmful online entities.
The UAE places an incredible amount of censorship and restrictions on the internet; this includes the ISP Etisalat. Accessing your favorite content if you are visiting the UAE can be a bit of a hassle with Etisalat, like Skype or WhatsApp calling. However, a free VPN for Etisalat in New Zealand will eliminate barriers like censorship and geographical restrictions that stand between you and your favorite online activity.
A free VPN will simply change your UAE IP address to another country’s IP address. This will grant you unhindered access to anything you desire on the internet. However, free VPNs do have some limitations. It is best to go for ExpressVPN, a VPN service with a 7-day free trial or 30-day money-back guarantee. ExpressVPN is your key to unlocking unlimited internet on Etisalat in the UAE.