To watch BFI Player in Australia, you will have to change your actual IP address with the help of a VPN. All you have to do is to subscribe to one of the best VPNs for Australia and connect to its UK server, and you’d be tricking BFI Player into thinking that you are trying to access it from the UK. Whereas in reality, you’d be sitting in your living room and watching BFI Player in Australia.
BFI Player is currently accessible to people in the United Kingdom, so if you try to access it from Australia without a VPN, you will see the following error on your screens:
“Location not authorized. BFI Player files cannot be played outside the UK.”
You might see the same error if you access BFI Player from the US and other countries. But with a VPN, you can easily circumvent this geo-restriction and watch BFI Player without any trouble in Australia. This article will show you how to watch BFI Player in Australia and the best VPNs to achieve that purpose in 2021.
How to watch BFI Player in Australia [5-easy-steps]
You’ll find below the 5 easy steps to watch BFI Player in Australia using a VPN in 2021.
How to sign up for BFI Player in Australia
To sign up for BFI Player in Australia, follow the steps mentioned below:
Best VPN to Watch BFI Player in Australia
We have mentioned below three of the best VPN options to watch BFI Player in Australia. They have been handpicked after strict scrutiny to ensure a reliable and great BFI Player streaming experience.
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch BFI Player in Australia
ExpressVPN is our natural choice for streaming purposes. It is the best solution for users who want unlimited and unrestricted access to BFI Player in Australia. With a vast network of 3,000+ servers in 94 countries, including in the UK, not only will you be able to unblock BFI Player but also American Netflix in the UK and other popular streaming sites like Hulu, Amazon Prime, and more.
It is also an ideal companion for unblocking different UK-based streaming services such as ITV, Channel4, BT-Sports, and what’s best is that ExpressVPN works with the BBC iPlayer. You can also get Voot in Australia with ExpresVPN’s Indian servers.
The service is also compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari), SmartTVs, PlayStation, and routers.
Aside from excellent unblocking capability, ExpressVPN also offers military-grade encryption and a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can use ExpressVPN free of cost for 30 days.
For more in-depth knowledge about ExpressVPN, read the ExpressVPN review.
2. Surfshark – Popular VPN to watch BFI Player in Australia
Surfshark is a popular choice among VPN users as it is straightforward to use to fulfill different purposes. After ExpressVPN, it is another great choice for unblocking BFI Player in Australia.
With a server network comprising 3,200+ servers in 65+ locations, including 3 major cities of the UK, it will provide you with smooth and quality access to BFI Player and other similar streaming services.
One thing that sets Surfshark apart from other VPN providers is its ability to support unlimited simultaneous connections so that you can enjoy BFI Player access on all of your devices in the house.
Like ExpressVPN and any other top-rated VPN provider, it is also configurable with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, SmartTVs, and routers.
To know more about this provider, we recommend reading our Surfshark review.
3. NordVPN – Secure VPN to watch BFI Player in Australia
At the number three spot, we have NordVPN. It is regarded as one of the most secure VPN providers in the industry, but that has never stopped it from providing excellent streaming services to its users.
With 5,400 servers in 59+ locations that hold 500+ servers alone in the UK, this provider is the best third spot for accessing BFI Player in Australia and other related streaming services such as the BBC iPlayer, UKTV Channel4, ITV, and many others.
Apart from unblocking streaming services, it also offers state-of-the-art encryption and security tools scarce these days. Protecting your online privacy and data is something that only a few other providers can do better than NordVPN.
Compatible with devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Browsers (Chrome, Firefox), SmartTVs, PlayStation, and routers, it can easily unblock many international streaming services such as Hulu, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, DAZN, Sling TV, Disney+, ESPN, and more.
To learn more about this provider, read our NordVPN review.
How can I watch BFI Player on Android and iOS devices in Australia?
You can watch BFI Player on Android and iOS devices by simply connecting a VPN to the UK server to change your App Store region to the UK region.
To download and watch BFI Player on Android and iOS device in Australia, follow the steps mentioned below:
Downloading the BFI Player app on the Android Phone or Tablet
Here’s how you can download the BFI Player app on your Android Phone or Tablet device.
- Make sure to disable your location service or GPS
- Launch ExpressVPN and connect to its UK server
- Once the UK server is connected, open Google Play Store
- Set up a new Google Play Store account while VPN is connected in the background
- Once you are finished with the setup, your new Google Play Store account will be registered in the UK region
- Search for the BFI Player application and download it on your device
- Now open the BFI Player application and log in with your BFI subscription details
- You should be able to stream BFI Player movies in Australia.
Downloading the BFI Player app on the iPhone and iPad
- Make sure to disable your device’s location service feature
- Open ExpressVPN and establish a VPN connection to its UK server
- Once the UK server is connected, launch iTunes App Store
- Set up a new iTunes App Store account while VPN is connected to UK server in the background
- Once you are finished with the setup, your new iTunes App Store account will be registered with the UK region
- Search and download the BFI Player application
- Now open the BFI Player application
- You should be able to stream BFI Player movies in Australia
BFI Player not working in Australia? Troubleshooting Tips
Likely, sometimes BFI Player may not work in Australia even though you’ll be connected to a VPN. In such scenarios, we recommend that you perform the following troubleshooting tips.
- Clear your browser cache, cookies, and history completely before accessing BFI Player on the browser
- Ensure your device IPv6 is completely disabled as it can leak your actual location
- If you are using handheld devices, then always keep your device’s location service or GPS feature disabled
- If you are using BFI Player application, then keeping its app’s cache clear is probably a wise decision
- Contact your VPN provider customer support team for further assistance. The provider may have stopped support for the said streaming service
Let’s take a look at some frequently asked questions.
No BFI Player is not available outside the UK. Therefore, to watch BFI Player in Australia, you’d need to connect to a VPN with a UK server so that you can bypass the BFI Player geolocation restrictions.
BFI Player membership consists of two different subscription plans. Their monthly subscription costs £4.99/month ($6.93/month), an annual subscription costs £49.00/year ($68.01/month).
Yes, BFI Player is included with Amazon Prime. They have a BFI Player dedicated channel that you use to watch all your favorite BFI Player films on Amazon Prime.
While BFI Player allows internet users to rent, stream and even watch movies for free, it is currently available for people in the United Kingdom.
We are hopeful that our VPN recommendations are more than enough to let you watch BFI Player in Australia. Although ExpressVPN is our top choice for watching BFI Player in Australia, if you decide to went along with Surfshark or NordVPN, then it wouldn’t be a bad decision in any way.
If you hurry up, you might be able to avail of ExpressVPN limited time 3-months free on an annual subscription offer that comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.