If you are in Singapore or a traveler who wants to continue using your local Spanish apps, websites, and services, you would need the best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users.
A VPN will get you a Spanish IP Address in Singapore to access restricted services abroad like Telecinco, Pantaya, and Mitele from abroad. Likewise, with the use of a reliable VPN service, you can access websites like American Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and other international streaming services that are region-locked and not frequently accessible in Spain by Singaporean.
A VPN encrypts your traffic and geo-spoofs your location to another country, tricking the website or platform you’re accessing into thinking that you’re actually present in that country. Hence, you get access to that particular content.
Although Spain is well-known for its efforts in data protection, Singaporean users in Spain would still need an extra layer of protection online in the form of a VPN. It helps secures Singaporean user’s online identity and encrypts your traffic, so no third party can see what you’re doing over the internet.
Hence, for anyone who’s vacationing around the beaches of Malaga or wandering in the Valencian town of Buñol for a La Tomatina festival, using the best VPN for Spain is inevitable For Singaporean Users online security and well-being.
This best VPNs Spain For Singaporean Users guide is covered in great detail, but if you don’t have time to read the whole article, here is a summary of our top VPN choices For Singaporean Users.
Quick Overview: The Best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users
Here is an overview of the 6 best VPNs for Spain For Singaporean Users in 2023:
- ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users. Offers high-speed servers in Spain. Unblocks Netflix, Hulu, NBC, HBO, and Telecinco easily. Available at a price of SGD 8.97/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) .
- Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN in Spain For Singaporean Users. A great option if you want to access local Spanish streaming sites on unlimited devices at once. Comes at an affordable price of SGD 3.09/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) .
- NordVPN – Secure Spain VPN For Singaporean Users. Has a huge server network, and each server provides the most advanced security features. Safely access geo-blocked content in Spain. Starts at SGD 5.37/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) .
- IPVanish – The Fastest VPN for Spain. Delivers fast downloading speed and quick access to region-specific content. Enjoy unlimited simultaneous connections at $3.99/mo.
- CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN in Spain For Singaporean Users. Offer dedicated servers for streaming, torrenting, and gaming. Good for new users at SGD2.84/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) .
- PIA – Best Torrenting VPN in Spain For Singaporean Users. Offers thousands of servers for downloading as many files as you want at a price of $2.03/mo.
Best VPNs for Spain For Singaporean Users– Detailed Analysis| FAQs
4 Reasons Why For Singaporean Users need a VPN in Spain?
Singaporean users need a VPN in Spain to bypass various censorship issues, as the country is strictly against piracy. Spain is also a member of the 14 Eyes Alliance which is notorious for its surveillance programs and restrictions. Apart from that, there are tons of reasons why Singaporean users need the best VPN in Spain.
1. Internet Restrictions
Spanish government happens to block websites that share political opinions that are against the government but in favor of the Catalan Referendum. In 2020, the Socialist Party (PSOE)-Podemos government introduced new censorship laws across Spain. This gave the government the right to restrict the internet and social media platforms every time there was a need for them.
Therefore, the best Spain VPN For Singaporean Users is a necessity in Spain to avoid internet restrictions and bypass censorship. When Singaporean users use a VPN in Spain, they get a different IP address that the Spanish government won’t be able to block.
2. Close Government Surveillance
Just like most European countries, Spain also follows the Data Retention Directive, which states that the ISPs must collect user data of the residents of the country. This user data includes browsing histories, timestamps, logging stamps, and IP addresses.
If you use a VPN, there’s no chance that the government can track your internet activity. We suggest that Singaporean users invest a few dollars to buy the best VPN for Spain to protect their online privacy while in Singapore.
3. Region-blocked content
Many popular streaming services, including Netflix, iPlayer, Hulu, and others, restrict their content region-wise. Even If you can access it at all, you’ll only be able to stream a limited selection of Spanish-language movies and shows, depending on your IP address.
However, if you use a VPN, Singaporean users can alter their IP address to one from a different location where they can watch other content. Selecting a different server and pressing “connect” will get you access to worldwide streaming media.
4. VPNs hide your torrenting activity :
It is very safe to use torrents in Spain For Singaporean Users. Although downloading copyrighted content is technically illegal, Singaporean torrenters are typically not charged in Spain unless they are making money off of their torrenting. But it doesn’t mean you’re out of trouble.
To avoid the risk of getting caught by their owners, we advise Singaporean users to use a VPN to mask their IP address while torrenting. Nobody will be able to find you through your torrent activity without knowing your real IP.
Best VPNs for Spain For Singaporean Users [2023 In-Depth Analysis]
We tested 45+ VPNs to bring you our curated list of the best VPNs for Spain For Singaporean Users. These providers were tested on their security parameters, unblocking tendencies, and streaming strength. Check out our detailed analysis to get yourself the best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users:
1. ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users
- Spanish servers: Multiple Servers in Madrid and Barcelona.
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, HBO Max, Amazon Prime.
- Encryption protocols: OpenVPN, IKEv2, AES 256-Bit, Lightway.
- Device compatibility: iOS, Roku, Windows, Mac, Fire Stick, Kodi, Android, PS4, Smart TVs, etc.
- Speed: 89.42 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
- DNS leak test: Passed.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users delivering outstanding security, encryption, and streaming facilities in Spain and in Singapore. This VPN has a server network of 3000+ servers in 94 countries with numerous servers in Spain. These Spanish servers are located in Madrid and Barcelona.
Connecting to any of these servers can get you access to all the Spanish content anonymously in Singapore. Powered with great unblocking technology For Singaporean Users, ExpressVPN is a great choice for For Singaporean Users for watching Spanish TV channels like Mitele, Antena 3, Telecinco, and Netflix Spain. You can also watch Atresplayer in Singapore. All you need to do is connect to a server in Spain and get a Spanish IP address in Singapore.
With the help of ExpressVPN worldwide servers, Singaporean users in Spain can watch their favorite streaming platform. Let’s suppose you want to stream BBC iPlayer. You can easily do this using ExpressVPN, as it’s one of the best VPNs for iPlayer in Spain For Singaporean Users. Simply connect to a UK server and Singaporean users can enjoy BBC iPlayer using ExpressVPN in Singapore.
Not only this, but the VPN can unblock other major streaming platforms as well for Singaporean users in Spain, such as HBO Max, Hulu, YouTube TV, Netflix, Disney Plus, and more. You can also watch different libraries of Netflix using ExpressVPN in Singapore. we also tried unblocking Youtube TV in Singapore and it worked perfectly.
ExpressVPN has best-in-class encryption (AES 256-bit encryption) that keeps your data private. It does not keep logs For Singaporean Users, so everything you do over the internet remains completely safe. It also offers a kill switch that disconnects you from the internet as soon as your VPN connection drops, DNS leak protection, and more.
ExpressVPN also offers a unique MediaStreamer feature and Lightway Protocol that all other providers lack. This feature lets you enjoy geo-restricted services without encrypting your entire connection, thereby offering great speeds and stability.
Speaking of ExpressVPN speed test in Singapore results, When we connect ExpressVPN to the Madrid server, it offers an average download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection and offers no lags on the connection.
This VPN offers compatibility with Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac, Smart TVs, PS4, Chromecast, Roku, Kodi, and more. Moreover, It has a Threat Manager feature that protects your device from malware attacks.
It is the only VPN that offers a Safari extension for Apple users. Also, if you own a Firestick, then ExpressVPN with Firestick in Singapore are a great combo together.
One last advantage that this VPN offers is a 3-month free subscription on its annual plan costs SGD 8.97/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan). However, if you want to test its features, you can opt for its risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. For any query, there is Live chat support available 24/7 for a quick response. Have a look at our ExpressVPN review Singapore for more information.
- Unblocks Spanish sites easily in Singapore
- Registered in the BVI, a safe jurisdiction.
- Strict “zero logs” policy
- Offers servers in 160 locations.
- Anonymous payment options are available
- State-of-the-art Network Lock kill switch
- Slightly more expensive than other options
2. Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users
- Spanish servers: Fast-speed servers present in Barcelona, Valencia, & Madrid
- Unblocks streaming services: CBC, Netflix, OxygenTV, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Prime.
- Encryption protocols: AES 256-Bit, WireGuard, IKEv2, Shadowsocks, OpenVPN.
- Device compatibility: Windows, iOS, Android, Smart TVs, Mac, Fire Stick, Xbox, and more.
- Speed: 85.42 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- DNS leak test: Passed
Surfshark is one budget-friendly VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users. It is available at a super-affordable price of SGD 3.09/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark has around 3200+ servers in 100 countries including servers in Spain. These servers are located in Madrid, Barcelona, and Valencia. You can connect to these Spanish servers to stream Cuatro, Telecinco, and Neox outside Spain anytime. Connecting to its Valencia server allows you to watch Antena 3 in Singapore without buffering.
Similarly, you can enjoy your favorite streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and HBO Max using Surfshark in Singapore worldwide servers. If you want to catch up on your favorite sports matches. Also, Surfshark is the Most budget-friendly VPN for FIFA World Cup Streaming in Spain. that offers all features you can imagine at a fairly reasonable price. Besides having the best security measures and speed, Surfshark allows Singaporean users to unblock their favorite websites easily.
This VPN for Spain offers multiple security features For Singaporean Users that are super-effective in keeping users private over the internet. It offers AES 256-bit encryption, MultiHop, CleanWeb, Whitelister, and more. Let’s not forget that you can actually browse privately using the Surfshark bypasser mode.
If we talk about the Surfshark speed test in Singapore on its Valencia server, it offered us an average speed of 85.42 Mbps and 48.64 Mbps of upload speed on a 100 Mbps connection.
With a single Surfshark account, you get unlimited simultaneous connections. This means one account is enough for your entire family and even small businesses.
Surfshark also provides VPN apps for different devices like Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Samsung Smart TV, PS4, routers, and more. You can easily access the geo-blocked apps by installing Surfshark on routers in Singapore.
The provider currently has 3 plans. Get the cheapest one at just SGD 3.09/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a live chat option available all the time. Read our Surfshark review Singapore to know more about it.
- Enjoy Spanish content at an affordable price in Singapore.
- Unblocks Netflix Spain, Hulu, BBC iPlayer.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- 30-day refund policy
- Affordable prices
- Camouflage mode to hide VPN traffic from ISP
- A limited number of P2P servers
3. NordVPN – Secure Spain VPN For Singaporean Users
- Spanish servers: 60+ present in Spain.
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix, CBC, Amazon Prime, NBC, Disney+, Hulu.
- Encryption protocols: IKEv2, AES 256-Bit, OpenVPN.
- Device compatibility: iOS, Fire Stick, Android, Smart TVs, Mac, Xbox, PS4, Windows, Kodi, Roku.
- Speed: 83.82 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
- DNS leak test: Passed.
NordVPN is a secure VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users, as it is well-rounded enough to cater to your privacy and streaming needs with equal efficiency. CyberSec and DoubleVPN are only two such features that cloak your identity so well that Singaporean users can have peace of mind while surfing online in Spain. This VPN also offers AES 256-bit encryption, OpenVPN protocols, Nordlynx, a kill switch, and more.
NordVPN has a powerful network of 5500+ servers in 60 countries with 60+ servers in Spain only. Using these Spanish servers, you can enjoy Spanish TV like Netflix Spain, La 2, and Mitele in Singapore while traveling.
In the same way, with this VPN, Singaporean user can easily bypass content restrictions on Netflix and other popular streaming services, making it pretty good for binge-watchers. You can unblock Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and BBC iPlayer easily in the country using NordVPN servers. Keep in mind that NordVPN with Netflix in Singapore is the perfect combo.
NordVPN is known to offer super-speed servers for uninterrupted streaming. When checking the NordVPN speed test in Singapore result, we recorded an average speed of 83.82 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
It is compatible with all the major devices, including Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, routers, and SmartTVs, and offers 6 simultaneous connections.
Try its Multi-factor Authentication to provide an extra layer of security to your online accounts. Additionally, it has recently added a unique feature called Meshnet, which enables users to build secure connections between NordVPN user devices. Moreover, NordVPN’s Threat Protection feature scans the file before downloading it to protect Singaporean users from malware attacks.
At a price of SGD 3.09/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan), NordVPN is among the top VPNs for Spain. The 30-day money-back guarantee is also a nice touch that the provider includes with all packages. You can also read our NordVPN review Singapore for more details.
- Headquartered in Panama, a safe jurisdiction
- Tor over VPN feature
- 24/7 chat support
- P2P servers available
- Threat Protection to eliminate ads/malware/trackers
- Double VPN encrypts your traffic twice
- No dedicated router app
4. IPVanish – The Fast VPN service for Spain
- Spanish servers: 30 Servers Present in Madrid & Valencia
- Unblocks streaming services: BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Disney Plus, HBO Max, CBC.
- Encryption protocols: OpenVPN & AES 256-Bit.
- Device compatibility: Android, Smart TVs, Mac, Fire Stick, Windows, iOS, Xbox.
- Speed: 77.84 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
- DNS leak test: Passed.
IPVanish is the fast VPN service for Spain For Singaporean Users, providing extraordinary speed results in our speed test below. Along with speed, it offers secure media access For Singaporean Users.
This VPN offers 2000+ servers in 75+ locations along with 30 Spanish servers located in Madrid and Valencia, Spain. You can watch Spanish TV in Singapore with the help of these Spanish servers like Antena 3, La Sexta, and Telecinco in Singapore.
Similarly, IPVanish’s global servers can also be used to enjoy geo-restricted services worldwide, like US Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, CraveTV, BT Sport, and more in Spain.IPVanish offers a strict no-logs policy to Singaporean users despite being from a country that is a part of the 5 Eyes. It keeps your online identity safe by masking your IP address and protects your internet traffic with AES 256-bit encryption. It further offers split tunneling, OpenVPN protocol, kill switch, and DNS leak protection to users.However, before labeling this VPN as the fastest, we tested its multiple worldwide servers. Upon testing IPVanish speed in Singapore on Spain servers, we achieved an average download speed of 77.84 Mbps and an upload speed of 83.4 Mbps, and there we no buffering issues.
Users in Spain can enjoy safe torrenting with IPVanish in Singapore with the help of its SOCKS5 proxy. This VPN offers an Unmetered connection on a single account. It is also compatible with many devices, including Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Fire Stick, routers, etc. Get a High-Surfing Speed with the help of its WireGuard Protocol, available for $3.33/mo. Also, comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 chat support service. To read further about this VPN service, please read our IPVanish review Singapore.
- Offers fast servers in Valencia & Madrid
- Easily unblocks all popular Spanish streaming services in Singapore
- Strict “no logs” policy
- SOCKS5 proxy to mask your IP address
- Unlimited multi-logins
- US-based VPN service (member of the 14 Eyes)
- Customer service response is too slow
5. CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN in Spain For Singaporean Users
- Spanish servers: 194 Servers in Madrid, Barcelona, & Valencia.
- Unblocks streaming services: Amazon Prime, HBO Max, CBC, Disney+, YouTube TV, Hulu.
- Encryption protocols: AES 256-Bit & OpenVPN.
- Device compatibility: Smart TVs, Windows, Roku, iOS, Fire Stick, Mac, PS4.
- Speed: 75.47 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- DNS leak test: Passed
CyberGhost is one of the most user-friendly VPNs for Spain For Singaporean Users. This VPN offers dedicated modes for streaming, torrenting, and gaming, along with easy-to-use apps for Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, Fire Stick, PS4, Smart TVs, etc.
CyberGhost offers a large server fleet of 9700+ servers in 91 countries including 194 Spanish servers located in Barcelona, Valencia, and Madrid. If you’re living outside of Spain, then you can easily access local content like La 1 and La 2 using CyberGhost.
Similarly, with so many servers outside Spain, you will not have any issues watching international geo-restricted content, including major streaming sites like Netflix US, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime, BBC iPlayer, and more in the country. Watch Hulu in Singapore using Cyberghost US servers.
CyberGhost doesn’t keep logs. That is why it is a super-safe option to use. This VPN also offers strong military-grade encryption, kill switch, OpenVPN protocol, split tunneling, DNS leak protection, and more on its apps.
This VPN for Spain happens to unblock every website in Spain and has the ability to stream HD content. It offers an average speed of 75.47 Mbps and an upload speed of 69.34 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection. You can check out its speeds in detail in our CyberGhost speed test in Singapore.
CyberGhost comes with 7 multi-logins and a cost of SGD2.84/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) . It also offers a 45-day money-back guarantee, which is technically more than what all other VPN providers offer. To read further about this VPN service, check out the CyberGhost review Singapore.
- Smart DNS feature for smooth Spanish streaming
- Watch US Netflix in Spain using its US servers.
- NoSpy data center offers in-house servers
- Dedicated IPs available
- 24/7 chat support
- Smart Rules feature to set different rules for multiple networks
- Occasional speed fluctuation
6. PIA – Best Torrenting VPN in Spain For Singaporean Users
- Spanish servers: Multiple Servers in Madrid & Valencia.
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix, HBO Max, OxygenTV, Hulu, Amazon Prime, NBC.
- Encryption protocols: AES 256-Bit and OpenVPN.
- Device compatibility: Mac, Kodi, iOS, Android, Windows, Fire Stick, PS4, Smart TVs.
- Speed: 69.45 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- DNS leak test: Passed
PIA is the best VPN for torrenting in Spain For Singaporean Users, as it offers special P2P-optimized servers and advanced features like port forwarding and Socks5.
PIA offers 35000+ servers in 84 countries including servers in Valencia and Madrid, Spain. With so many Spanish servers, you can get access to all the local channels in the region.
PIA has global servers to enjoy international geo-restricted streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, NBC, and more within Spain.
Since it’s a great torrenting VPN For Singaporean Users, PIA offers strong 256-bit encryption that keeps your online activity private and easily unblocks all torrent websites. It also offers a zero-logging policy to ensure that it won’t log your torrenting or streaming activity at all.
This VPN further believes in Open-Source Transparency and offers Advanced Split Tunneling, a secure kill switch, and DNS leak protection, so you stay completely secure while torrenting in Spain.
As for PIA speed test in Singapore, PIA offers an average speed of 69.45 Mbps and an upload speed of 67.12 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, which is just fine for torrenting.
With a single PIA account, you can secure 10 different devices. PIA offers apps for popular devices and built-in ad blocking features on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Fire Stick, etc., and can also be configured manually on routers to protect devices like Smart TVs, Kodi, Roku, and more.
This amazing VPN for torrenting is available for $2.03/mo and comes with a 30-day money-back policy. You can contact its live chat support for any queries at any time of the day. For further information, please read our PIA review Singapore.
- A built-in feature called MACE to block ads
- Advanced protocols to route your traffic securely in Spain
- Cheapest yet featureful
- 10 simultaneous connections
- Supports torrenting traffic
- The provider is registered in the US, an unsafe jurisdiction
- Not suitable to use in countries like China
- UI issues
Test Methodology: How we tested the best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users
Our criteria for choosing the best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users are based on the following 6 significant factors:
- Servers: We wanted the VPNs we listed to have an extensive server network and multiple servers in Spain. All the VPNs above offer thousands of servers across the globe, including servers in Spain, to unblock local and international sites in the country.
- Speed: This was another major concern of ours while testing these VPNs. All the VPNs above offer great speeds with minimal buffering for streaming and torrenting. VPNs like IPVanish are known to offer 80 Mbps of speed on a 100 Mbps connection with no lags at all.
- Geo-bypassing capabilities: If a VPN is unable to bypass geo-restrictions to access streaming services that are country-specific, then the VPN is not useful at all. The VPNs we have listed as the best can easily connect to any server in the world and unblock multiple websites and geo-restricted streaming services like BBC iPlayer, CraveTV, NBC, Voot, and more.
- Security features: VPNs are known to protect users over the internet and keep their activities encrypted. All the VPNs above offer a strict no-logging policy to users along with security features like AES 256-bit encryption, OpenVPN protocols, kill switch, DNS leak protection, and more.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Refund policies are often much needed when you don’t like the service after subscribing to it. Therefore, all the VPNs we listed offer risk-free money-back guarantees to users ranging from 30 days to 45 days.
- Customer support: Whenever you face a problem, even a minor one, you always require customer chat support. All the VPNs mentioned above offer 24/7 live chat support to users, with ExpressVPN being the most efficient one out there.
Best VPNs For Spain For Singaporean Users [Quick Comparison]
|Worldwide Servers||3000+ servers in 94 countries||3200+ servers in 100 countries||5500+ servers in 60 countries||2000+ servers in countries||9700+ servers in 91 countries||35000+ servers in 84 countries|
|Servers in Spain||Multiple Servers in Barcelona & Madrid||Fast-speed Servers in Barcelona, Madrid, and Valencia||60+ Servers in Madrid||30 Servers in Madrid||194 Servers in Barcelona, Madrid, & Valencia||P2P-optimized Servers in Madrid and Valencia|
|Avg. Speed||89 Mbps||83 Mbps||93 Mbps||81 Mbps||73 Mbps||69 Mbps|
|Streaming||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and More|
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers|
|Best For||Overall Best VPN||Budget-friendly VPN||Secure VPN||Fast-speed VPN||User-friendly VPN||Torrenting VPN|
|Pricing||SGD 8.97/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan)||SGD 3.09/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)||$3.69/mo. (2-year plan)||$3.33/mo. (1-year plan)||SGD 2.84/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) . (3-year plan)||$2.03/mo. (3-year plan)|
How Singaporean users can setup a VPN for Spain? [6 Easy Steps]
If you want to get a VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users, follow these 6 simple steps:
Step 1: Sign up for a reputable VPN with Spanish IP addresses. We recommend ExpressVPN because of its blazing fast speed and highly-optimized server in Spain.
Step 2: Download the VPN on your device.
Step 3: Launch the VPN app.
Step 4: Log in with your VPN credentials.
Step 5: Connect to a Spanish server or any other location of your preference.
Step 6: Enjoy surfing with no geo-blocks in your way!
Which is the best Free VPN to use in Spain For Singaporean Users?
If you want to use a free VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users, we recommend using Windscribe, a freemium VPN. However, we don’t recommend using free VPNs as they are not reliable and secure enough to protect your privacy.
Freemium VPNs are free versions of paid VPNs that come with some limitations, so they’re a safer option. But let’s dive deeper into why we don’t recommend using a free VPN to Singaporean users.
First and foremost, a good VPN needs to make money somehow to pay for the costs of running servers, developing apps, and maintaining the service. That’s why most reputable providers offer paid plans.
Free VPNs have to find other ways of making money which generally means either selling your data or serving you ads. So not only are you not securing your online activity and risking your data, but you’re also being bombarded with ads.
We think it’s better to just invest a few dollars per month into a good quality VPN service that won’t sell your data or distract you with ads. It’s a no-brainer, really.
Internet Privacy Laws in Spain
In Spain, data retention and online privacy protection are often used as synonyms. The 1978 Spanish constitution provides complete protection For Singaporean Users in Spain when it comes to personal data.
The Spanish Law 25/2007 was enacted in 2007 on the Retention of Data Generated or Processed in Connection with Electronic or Public Communications Networks. It is also known as ‘LOPDP,’ which applies to how your data is processed and its use in public or private sectors.
The law does allow competent authorities to access the data transferred, and by competent authorities, it means members of security forces, custom authority, and National Care of Intelligence Staff. According to the law, “Data created or kept by an individual for personal use related to his or her private or family life” will be protected, and the privacy of individuals will be maintained.
Another law named the Royal Decree 14/2019, was passed in Spain, which gives more power to the Spanish government over internet access in Spain. According to this law, there would be no judicial ruling required, and the government can shut down any account, website, or app anytime.
There is no doubt that the government is aimed at protecting users’ data from being seen by millions of users online. The perfect example is the pivotal cause of Google vs. Spain.
A Spanish citizen by the name Mario Costeja Gonzalez filed a case against Google, claiming that the search engine giant violated his privacy by making his bankruptcy notice easily available to the public. He requested Google to remove this piece of information, but the request was denied, but the top court ECJ ruled in favor of the Spanish citizen. The ECJ pronounced that the fundamental right to privacy is greater than the economic interest of a commercial firm. This was considered a victory for personal privacy.
The protection of individual privacy and personal data protection is a hot topic in Spain, as people are worried about the risks involved in the processing of their data. Studies also reveal that there is a high level of distrust in Spanish people concerning their security and personal data protection. It is one of the main reasons people opt for a VPN in Spain.
FAQs – Best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users
Which is the best VPN to use in Spain For Singaporean Users?
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for use in Spain For Singaporean Users. The provider is based in the privacy-friendly British Virgin Islands, which is a safe jurisdiction, and it has a strict no-logs policy audited by PwC. The VPN boasts a network of 3000+ servers in 160 locations, including multiple servers in Madrid and Barcelona.
Is using a VPN legal in Spain For Singaporean Users?
Yes, VPNs are legal in Spain For Singaporean Users, as they are in most countries. They are widely used by Spaniards who travel or stay abroad to protect their online activity and get around geo-restrictions. Anyone who wishes to gain access to the restricted content just simply connects to a server in Spain or another country from its unavailable regions.
What are the best iOS VPNs in Spain For Singaporean Users?
ExpressVPN is our top choice as the best iOS VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users. Get its apps from the App store and turn on the VPN to stay protected over unsecured public WiFi.
What are the best VPNs for Android smartphones in Spain For Singaporean Users?
ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and NordVPN are the 3 best VPNs for android smartphones in Spain For Singaporean Users. They offer VPN apps that can be easily downloaded from the Google app store.
What is the best VPN for Firestick in Spain For Singaporean Users?
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Firestick in Spain For Singaporean Users. It offers a dedicated app on the Amazon App store. You can also learn how to install ExpressVPN on Firestick in Singapore in our step-by-step guide.
How to Watch Hulu in Spain with a VPN For Singaporean Users?
Here are the easy steps to watch Hulu in Spain For Singaporean Users:
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Open the app, fill in the requirement and connect to the server in the US.
- Now open your Hulu account and watch your favorite shows & movies from Spain.
Which VPN in For Singaporean Users has Spain server?
All the VPNs we have listed above have servers in Spain. You can use ExpressVPN, it offers fast and stable connections for smooth video streaming of local and international content.
Best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users – Wrapping Up!
If Singaporean users are traveling or currently residing in Spain, then we recommend you equip your device with the best Spain VPNs For Singaporean Users that we have listed in this guide.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Spain For Singaporean Users. This VPN offers 3000+ servers in 94 countries, including 3 Spanish servers to unblock multiple geo-restricted streaming services like Netflix Spain, Telecinco, La 2, and Neox outside the country.
It backs its service up with some fantastic security features, including a no-logs policy, AES 256-bit encryption, kill switch, DNS leak protection, MediaStreamer, and split tunneling.
This VPN for Spain is available at a price of SGD8.97/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan). It also comes with a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee for users to enjoy all its features for 30 days and claim a refund if they don’t like the VPN service.