Ivacy delivers an attractive 30 days money back guarantee to its users in Netherlands. This means that you can claim a refund within 30 days of purchasing the subscription if you’re not satisfied with the VPN. You can check a lot of premium VPNs that offer a money-back guarantee in Netherlands.
Note that the 30 day refund period only applies to the year or longer subscription periods. Unlike ExpressVPN that offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all plans, the 1-month plan of Ivacy is backed by a 7-day money-back guarantee only in Netherlands.
Ivacy doesn’t really do a good job of explaining how the refund process works, but it really just involves contacting the customer support and asking for your refund. However, if you subscribed through Google Play Store or iOS App Store, you’ll need to perform a few additional steps as I’ll explain here shortly.
If you’re having second thoughts and want to try and fix Ivacy first, then you can read this Ivacy not workingin Netherlands guide.
Cancel Ivacy subscription in Netherlands – Quick Guide
- Send an email at email@example.com with the subject “Refund request” or something similar.
- Mention your username and the reason for canceling your Ivacy VPN subscription.
- You should receive a reply within 24 hours with information regarding your refund request.
Alternatively, you can also contact customer support through live chat to request your refund in Netherlands. They will ask you a few questions and try to convince you to continue using their service. Simply assert that you’re only interested in the refund and they should accept your refund request and give an estimate for when you can accept the refund.
Note: Although Ivacy advertises a 30-day money-back guarantee officially, this only applies for yearly or longer subscription packages. For the monthly plan, the money-back guarantee is reduced to 7 days only. Moreover, for your safety, you should opt for the best alternative to Ivacy!
How to cancel Ivacy subscription in Netherlands on Android?
If you purchased an Ivacy subscription through Google Play Store in Netherlands, you will need to first cancel the subscription from the Play Store.
This how you can end your Ivacy subscription through Play Store.
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Click “My Subscriptions”, once you sign in to your Google account.
- Select the Ivacy subscription that you wish to cancel.
- Click the “Manage” option then choose “Cancel Subscription”.
After canceling, you will need to contact Ivacy’s customer support to request a refund.
How can I cancel Ivacy subscription in Netherlands on iOS?
Ivacy subscriptions purchased through the App Store must be canceled through the App Store in Netherlands.
This is how you can end your Ivacy subscription on App Store:
- Through the “Settings menu”, tap your name then click on “Subscription”.
- Click “Ivacy subscription“.
- Click “cancel subscription” to cancel the account.
By doing so, you can revoke your subscription even if you are using Ivacy free trial in Netherlands. However, you will still need to contact customer support and demand a refund as explained above.
Things to Consider Before Cancelling Ivacy in Netherlands
Every VPN provider has strengths and weaknesses and Ivacy is no different. If you are reading this page, you’re obviously dissatisfied with the VPN and want to cancel it. However, in order to give fair treatment to the VPN, I’m going to highlight a few of Ivacy’s key strengths:
- Bypassing Chinese censorship: The heavy regulation and censorship of the internet has rendered many VPNs powerless against the Great Firewall of China. However, Ivacy has always been one step ahead of most other providers by finding ways to work within China and allow users in the mainland to access blocked foreign content through it.
- Accessing Netflix: The VPN and proxy detection mechanisms of Netflix are getting stronger with time. Yet, Ivacy still works for Netflix in Netherlands even though many other popular providers have succumbed, but its performance is inconsistent, unlike ExpressVPN.
- Unblock torrents: Ivacy supports torrents on a variety of servers. It has the requisite leak protection mechanisms to ensure users are able to download torrents in complete privacy. Find out more about this in our dedicated guide on torrenting with Ivacy in Netherlands.
What should I do after canceling my Ivacy subscription in Netherlands?
The need of securing your online privacy still exists despite canceling your Ivacy membership. Hence, you should check out our best VPN 2023 list when it comes to protecting your digital whereabouts on the web. From my point of view, you should consider trying ExpressVPN due to its next-level privacy features in Netherlands.
You can complete these exciting features in the form of the kill switch, split tunneling, 5 multi-logins, Netflix unblocking, 3000+ servers, 24/7 technical support including live chat, and so on. Interestingly, the service is one of the best VPN for China For Netherland Users . Now, you can also get three months free on ExpressVPNs annual plan.
For your convenience, you can take a look at this comparison table in which I have described the attributes of both these providers:
|Jurisdiction||Singapore||British Virgin Island|
|Logging Policy||No logs||No logs|
|Price||$2.45/mo||$6.67/mo (3 months free)|
|Speed||91.67 Mbps||89.17 Mbps|
|Server Network||3,500+ servers
|Customer Support||Live Chat, Email & Ticket||Live Chat, 24-hour customer support|
How to Cancel Subscription Other than Ivacy VPN in Netherlands and Get Refunded
Ivacy is a decent VPN service, but no product is perfect. If it’s been giving you troubles and you’re not satisfied with Ivacy for any reason, then I’d suggest to cancel Ivacy subscription in Netherlands and use the refund money to get another alternative.
For more information about this VPN, see Ivacy review Netherlands.
Have you tried applying for a refund from IPVanish in the past? What was your experience like? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!