The best VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India lets you bypass the geo-restrictions on popular streaming sites like Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, and more by changing your IP address in India and location where the service is available.
Are you curious to know if you can put a VPN on Samsung Smart TV? Yes, a VPN may be simply added to your Samsung Smart TV through the Google Play Store or can be installed directly on the router, which is also a viable option and requires no special skills to implement.
However, you should choose a premium VPN that offers a Smart DNS feature or can be configured easily on your router. That’s because Samsung TVs run on Tizen OS, an operating system that doesn’t natively support VPN apps.
Therefore, to make it easy for you, we tested 50+ VPNs to find the best Samsung Smart TV VPN. Among the 5 options we have, ExpressVPN takes the lead as it offers a dedicated router app and a built-in MediaStreamer (Smart DNS) feature. Let’s dig in to explore them further:
Best VPN For Samsung Smart TV in India – Quick Overview
Here is a quick overview of the best VPN for Samsung Smart TV tested in 2023:
- ExpressVPN – Best Samsung Smart TV VPN. Offers a MediaStreamer feature for devices with no VPN support and a dedicated router app with excellent unblocking capabilities and blazing-fast speeds.
- Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN for Samsung Smart TV. Allows users to enjoy all their favorite streaming content on the Smart TV at an affordable cost of INR 190.19/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) .
- NordVPN – Secure VPN for Samsung Smart TV. Keeps users secure and unidentified while streaming geo-restricted platforms on your Samsung Smart TV.
- CyberGhost – User-Friendly VPN for Samsung Smart TV. Offers a Smart DNS feature and easy manual configuration on routers for novice and advanced VPN users.
- Private Internet Access – Massive Server Network for Samsung Smart TV. Offers a rich network of 35000+ servers so users do not face slow speeds or server overload while streaming.
Why Do I Need a VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India?
You need a VPN to unblock geo-restricted streaming services on your Samsung Smart TV and enjoy its content to the fullest.
Since Samsung uses Tizen OS for its Smart TVs instead of the much more versatile Android OS, you cannot directly install a VPN as it doesn’t support native VPN apps. So you can either install a VPN on your router or use a Smart DNS feature to bypass geo-restrictions on your Samsung Smart TV.
Streaming services like Hulu, HBO Now, and Disney Plus are restricted to specific territories. Netflix and other similar services tailor their content to specific regions.
Connecting to a VPN allows you to bypass geo-restrictions and access content from any region’s library. Once you’re connected to the VPN it pretends to stream service that you are inside the permitted region. Hence, you get easy access to your favorite streaming platform and watch content on a big screen.
5 Best VPNs for Samsung Smart TV In 2023 [In-Depth Analysis]
To help you pick the best VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India, we tested several affordable VPNs in India , remaining on the factors like Price, Security, Protocols, Servers, logging Policy, etc. After extensive testing, we’ve come up with this list of the 5 providers that have proven to be great at unblocking and streaming:
1. ExpressVPN – Best Samsung Smart TV VPN in India
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries, including most servers in 15 US cities
- MediaStreamer: Yes
- Blazing-fast speeds on a 100 Mbps base connection
- Unlimited bandwidth for UHD streaming
- Unblocks Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, etc
- Best Price: INR 551.56/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan)
- Compatible to work with Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, and iOS
ExpressVPN is the best Samsung Smart TV VPN offers 3000+ servers in 94 countries, using which you can change the Netflix region in India and access 16+ different libraries without any issues. ExpressVPN is the best VPN for unblocking platforms including HBO Max in India , Hulu, Amazon Prime in India, and Disney+, using the New York Server of ExpressVPN
While testing, we unblocked tons of content without any lags. We conducted ExpressVPN’s speed test on one of its India servers, and the VPN delivered a downloading speed of 92.26 Mbps and an uploading speed of 89.45 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection. ExpressVPN supports up to 05 simultaneous connections. It also offers VPN servers even in Mexico and that’s how it is also the best VPN for Mexico For Indian Users.
ExpressVPN is our top pick because of its MediaStreamer feature. This feature allows you to easily configure the VPN on devices that have no VPN support, including Samsung Smart TVs. However, keep in mind that MediaStreamer only makes geo-restricted services available to you without encrypting your traffic. All these features accumulate to make ExpressVPN the best VPN not only for Samsung Smart tv but also it is the best VPN for Apple TV in India and LG Smart TV in India both.
ExpressVPN’s kill switch, Split tunneling, 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak prevention, and other security features keep you safe online. To increase safety and speed up interactions, the Ligthway protocol is used.
The best VPN has dedicated apps for all of the major platforms including macOS, iOS, Windows, and Android. ExpressVPN also supports a wide variety of routers that can be configured manually. Also it is considered as top choice for users who need a VPN for Tomato routers in india. Its massive server network is best to support multiple devices in India including Samsung Smart TVs, Firestick & Kodi in India.
Users may reach out to ExpressVPN’s live chat support team anytime. A subscription to ExpressVPN INR 551.56/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan), comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee along with a free trial.
Read our ExpressVPN review India and explore its features in detail.
- MediaStreamer feature for easy configuration on Samsung Smart TVs
- Fast speeds
- No-logging policy
- 24/7 live chat support
- Offers a dedicated router app and its custom firmware.
- Doesn’t offer customizable features.
- Pricey as compared to competitors.
2. Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN for Samsung Smart TV
- 3200+ servers in 100 countries, including 600+ servers in 25 US cities
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Money-back guarantee: 30-day
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Live Chat Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 7 days for mobile
- Best Price: INR 190.19/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS
Surfshark is known for being super affordable, ranking it at the 2nd spot in our list of best VPNs for Samsung Smart TVs. The VPN lets you enjoy unblocking many streaming platforms with its efficient unblocking capabilities at the cost of only INR 190.19/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan).
Surfshark offers 3200+ servers in 100 countries and is perhaps one of the fastest VPN services in India you can get for your Samsung Smart TV. Surfshark supports unlimited simultaneous device connectivity.
It performs really well when it comes to unblocking geo-restricted content. With Surfshark’s Dallas Server, we unblocked various Netflix libraries (including US, UK, & CA), Disney+, Showtime, Hulu, Tubi TV, and YouTube TV on our Samsung Smart TV.
During testing, we found Surfshark to offer great connection speeds for a smooth streaming experience. When we tested Surfshark’s speeds in India after connecting to its Dallas server on our 100 Mbps connection, we got a download speed of 81.32 Mbps and an upload speed of 76.12 Mbps.
Surfshark offers robust security that helps users stay secure while streaming. Along with the military-grade AES 256-bit encryption, it also offers a kill switch, Whitelister, MultiHop, and CleanWeb.
Surfshark provides software that runs on a wide variety of platforms including Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, and Linux. To use a compatible router, manual configuration is necessary.
You may contact the technical service staff at any time using the live chat option. Surfshark can be had for just INR190.19/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). Before subscribing to a premium service, you may test out a free trial. Every plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Read the Surfshark review India and explore its features in detail.
- A solid option for streaming.
- Fast speeds
- Easy router configuration
- Doesn’t have any connection limits
- Huge network
- Some servers take a few minutes to connect
3. NordVPN – Secure VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India
- 5500+ servers in 60 countries, including 1970+ servers in 15 US cities
- Onion over VPN and Double VPN
- Simultaneous connections: 6 devices
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- SmartPlay for streaming
- Best Price: INR 329.94/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS
NordVPN is the safest option for Samsung Smart TV. This is the best option to be used in restrictive countries due to its strong security and privacy features. It offers more than 5500+ servers in 60 countries, making it extremely reliable for unblocking geo-blocked content.
Using NordVPN’s New York Server # 5337, we enjoyed watching Netflix with NordVPN in India, HBO Max, Netflix Hulu, AMC, and more on your Samsung Smart TV. NordVPN is great to connect 05 simultaneous devices at one time.
While testing the VPN, we could stream exclusive content from various streaming platforms in 1080p. So, we tested NordVPN’s speeds in India using its New York server # 5339 on our 100 Mbps connection, and the VPN delivered a download speed of 83.82 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps.
NordVPN is that it uses obfuscation technology, which is designed to help you access geo-blocked streaming services in India, such as Caracol TV inIndia. It disguises your VPN traffic as normal internet traffic to bypass VPN blocks. You also get multiple other security features, including Onion over VPN, Double VPN, AES 256-bit encryption, and two kill switches to stay secure.
NordVPN offers a streaming-optimized Smart DNS feature called SmartPlay. This feature is built into NordVPN and doesn’t require any additional configuration. Therefore, using this feature, you can configure NordVPN on your Samsung Smart TV and enjoy streaming without issues.
NordVPN provides a specialized app for every major operating system, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS. It is one of the finest VPNs for devices like Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet in India, Kodi, Roku, and Firestick compatible. NordVPN includes comprehensive setup instructions for 29 distinct models of routers.
You can always use a technical support system via live chat or email 24/7. NordVPN subscription prices are quite affordable, considering the number of features it offers. You can get it for as low as INR 329.94/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan), along with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a free trial.
Read the NordVPN review India and explore its features in detail.
- Offers pre-configured routers and allows manual configuration
- Servers allow HD-quality streaming
- Doesn’t compromise privacy and security
- 27/7 live chat support
- Obfuscation technology
- The desktop app is a bit sluggish
4. CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India
- 9700+ servers in 91 countries, including 1386 servers in 11 US cities
- Smart DNS: Yes
- Supports 07 simultaneous connections
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- Best Price: INR174.48/mo (US$ 2.11/mo)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS
CyberGhost is the most user-friendly VPN for Samsung Smart TV that is super easy to use and a great choice for users who are new to VPNs. It offers 9700+ servers in 91 countries
CyberGhost offers a dedicated mode for streaming that can help you stream content in HD quality without compromising on speed. It offers dedicated New York servers for various streaming sites such as Hulu, Amazon Prime US, Hotstar in India, Netflix, Comedy Central, and FXNOW in India. CyberGhost connects 07 devices simultaneously.
For testing, we connected to its dedicated server CyberGhost, and got a bufferless streaming experience on the platform. When we tested Cyberghost’s speeds in India on our 100 Mbps connection, we got a download speed of 75.47 Mbps and an upload speed of 69.34 Mbps.
With CyberGhost’s Smart DNS service, you may access geo-blocked content on Samsung Smart TV. Some of CyberGhost’s many strong security features include 256-bit AES encryption, automatic Wi-Fi security, a Kill Switch, and DNS leak protection.
You may watch HD videos without any hiccups by connecting to optimized streaming servers. There are dedicated sections within the software for connecting to gaming, streaming, torrenting, and NoSpy servers.
CyberGhost offers user-friendly software for several platforms, including Mac, iOS Windows, and Android. After installing CyberGhost VPN on your router, you may use it to connect your Samsung smart TV to the VPN, too.
Finally, CyberGhost is very reasonably priced. It costs only INR 174.48/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) , and comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee along with a Cyberghost free trial in India.
Read the CyberGhost review in India and explore its features in detail.
- Servers are fast for unlocking streaming services
- Can be directly configured on your router
- Keeps your streaming activities secure
- Doesn’t work in China and UAE
5. Private Internet Access – Massive Server Network for Samsung Smart TV in India
- 35000+ servers in 84 countries, including servers in all 50 US states
- Smart DNS: Yes
- Supports 10 simultaneous connections
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- Best Price: INR174.48/mo (US$ 2.11/mo)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS
PIA offers a massive network of 35000+ servers in 84 countries for unblocking geo-restricted content on Samsung Smart TVs. Moreover, it offers reliable speeds, a server network, and stable connectivity.
PIA offers unlimited bandwidth and dedicated servers to unblock streaming platforms. We used the New York server of PIA to unblock streaming platforms, such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, NBC, Peacock TV, and more. You can access TVNL with a Mexico IP address.
When tested, we could easily unblock the robust US library of Amazon Prime without any lags. When tested PIA’s speeds on its US server, the VPN delivered a download speed of 65.78 Mbps and an upload speed of 57.16 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
As for security, PIA offers multiple premium features, including split tunneling, an automatic kill switch, and AES 256-bit encryption. Along with that, you also get port forwarding support with the VPN.
The mechanism of PIA is supportive of gaming and torrenting in India. It works with routers and devices running Windows, iOS, Android, and macOS. When it comes to simultaneous connections, PIA VPN allows up to 10.
PIA’s live chat support is available around the clock. With prices as cheap as INR174.48/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) , PIA is an excellent VPN with plenty of useful features, a seven-day free trial, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Read the PIA VPN review in India and explore its features in detail.
- Offers manual configuration for routers
- Thousands of servers worldwide
- Reliable streaming speeds
- Doesn’t work in China
- May not unblock a few streaming platforms
Methodology: How to Choose the Best VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India
The following are 6 factors to choose the best VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India:
- Fast speeds – A VPN should offer fast speeds to help you stream content in HD and 4K.
- Ability to unblock streaming sites – A VPN should offer powerful features to help you unblock Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and more.
- Massive server network – A VPN should offer at least 1000+ servers in all major parts of the world.
- Smart TV apps – Since you cannot download a VPN app on your Samsung Smart TV, a VPN should offer Smart DNS or the ability to be set up on a router.
- Security – A VPN should keep users secure while streaming by offering various features, including AES 256-it encryption and a kill switch.
Quick Comparison Table for Samsung Smart TV in India
|Samsung TV Ranking||1||2||3||4||5|
|Streaming Sites||Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and more||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and more||Netflix, Paramount+, Crunchyroll, and more||BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, Hulu, and more||Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and more|
|Supported Devices||Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, iOS, Routers, Smart TVs||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android|
|Download Speed||87.78 Mbps||81.32 Mbps||83.82 Mbps||74.47 Mbps||65.78 Mbps|
|Best Deal||INR 551.56/mo (US$ 6.67/mo)||INR 190.19/mo (US$ 2.30/mo)||INR 404.36/mo (US$ 4.89/mo)||INR 275.36/mo (US$ 3.33/mo)||INR 174.48/mo (US$ 2.11/mo)|
How to Set Up a VPN on Samsung Smart TV in India
Since there is no dedicated Samsung TV VPN app and Samsung Smart TVs don’t allow you to download VPN apps directly on the device, you can use the following four methods to get a VPN on your Smart TV:
Samsung Smart TV VPN Setup for DD-WRT Routers in India
In our opinion, the most simple method for using a VPN on Samsung Smart TV is through routers. Once you have a VPN configured, all the router devices will have a VPN connection.
Following is the VPN setup of Samsung TV for DD-WRT routers and the Tizen operating system:
- First, download OpenVPN Configuration Files from any VPN provider.
- Head over to your router settings by typing in 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 in your browser.
- Next, click on the “Services” tab and click on the “VPN” sub-tab.
- Next, enable the “Start OpenVPN Client” option.
- Now, in the OpenVPN Configuration Panel, start by entering the custom VPN settings as listed below:
- Server IP or Name: Enter the .ovpn file or server provided by your VPN provider.
- Port Address: Enter the port address provided by your VPN provider.
- Tunnel Device: For the tunneling device, click on the “TUN” option.
- Tunnel Protocol: Select the UDP or TCP protocol.
- Encryption Cipher: Select the encryption cipher to AES.
- Hash Algorithm: Select the hash algorithm to SHA256.
- Advanced Options: Select the advanced options to Enabled.
- TLS Cipher: Leave TLS cipher as not checked.
- LZO Compression: Select LZO compression to Adaptive.
- NAT: Select the NAT as Disable.
- Firewall Protection: Select firewall protection as enabled.
- IP Address: Leave the IP address blank.
- Subnet Mask: Leave the subnet mask blank.
- Tunnel MTU setting: Select the tunnel MTU setting as 1500.
- UDP Fragment: Select the UDP fragment as 1450.
- Tunnel UDP MSS-Fix: Select the tunnel UDP MSS-Fix as Enable.
- serotype verification: Make sure it is Check marked.
Note: The setup of a VPN router depends on your router and varies from one VPN provider to another. If this setup process didn’t work in your case, you could read our blog about the best router VPNs in India if you want to install a VPN on routers with DD-WRT firmware in India.
Samsung Smart TV VPN Setup through Android in India
Setting up a VPN on a Samsung Smart TV running Android OS via any additional device is quite easy. You can install a VPN on Samsung Smart TV directly from the Google Play Store.
Here’s how you can do it yourself:
- Open Google Play Store on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Search for a reliable VPN service. The best VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India is ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app for Samsung Smart TV.
- Log in to the Samsung Smart TV VPN using your account credentials.
- Connect to your desired server and start streaming.
Note: Installing a VPN app on a Samsung Smart TV can be easily done via the Google Play Store. But you will need additional hardware that can run Android OS to be able to sideload apps on Samsung Smart TV.
How to set up Smart DNS on Samsung TV in India?
Below are the steps for setting up Smart DNS on Samsung TV.
Smart DNS is a different technology that works in a way somewhat similar to proxies and VPNs. It can effectively bypass restricted sites without much hassle.
However, it does not encrypt user traffic, which is much less secure than VPN services. The lack of encryption makes Smart DNS services faster at the cost of reducing security. Therefore, if security is not your priority and fast streams are what you aim for, Smart DNS can be the right choice.
Let’s dive into the steps for setting up Smart DNS on your Samsung TV:
- Go to ‘menu’ on the remote control of your Smart TV.
- Navigate to Network > Select ‘Network Status.’
- Choose IP settings.
- Open ‘DNS Setting’ and Select ‘Enter Manually.’
- Enter the ‘DNS address provided by your Smart DNS service.
- Press the ‘OK button.
- Now, restart your Smart TV once the connection test is completed.
These steps can be used for setting up ExpressVPN Smart DNS or NordVPN Smart DNS on Samsung Smart TV devices. It’s crucial to ensure that your Samsung Smart TV is compatible with the streaming services you want to use. For example, If you want to stream US-based channels like HBO or Netflix, you must change your TV’s region to the India.
Samsung Smart TV VPN Setup through PC or Laptop in India
You can set up a VPN on a Samsung Smart TV by sharing your internet connection from your PC or laptop. You’ll have to share the internet connection from your PC to your Smart TV.
- Go to > Start Menu > Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change Adapter Settings.
- Now, find the ‘tap adapter’ connected to your VPN provider.
- Right-click on it and jump into ‘properties.’
- Then click the ‘Sharing Tab.’
- ‘Tick’ the ‘Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection.’
- Now click the ‘drop-down’ menu > choose the ‘Ethernet’ connection you just configured.
- Finally, restart your PC to complete the setup and use this connection on your Samsung Smart TV.
Note: We tested the following process with ExpressVPN, which worked like magic.
Can I Use a Free VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India?
Yes, you can use the best free VPN for Android in India Samsung Smart TV but not just limited to it you can also use it for gaming in India and torrenting. We do not suggest the use of a free VPN, that’s because no free VPN offers a Smart DNS feature or easy router configuration to be used on your Samsung TV. Moreover, they restrict their service by offering a few servers and limited data allowance, using which you can only stream properly for a few hours.
Moreover, a VPN for Samsung Smart TV free comes packed with third-party trackers that bombard annoying ads. Also, privacy concern remains high since a free provider can sell your browsing history to advertisers.
All in all, you are going to compromise a lot. But, if you are still keen on trying out a free option, then the absolute Best free VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India is ProtonVPN. This security-focused VPN service has the best privacy features regarding free options. Its AES 256-bit encryption, secure protocols, no-logging policy, and perfect forward secrecy keep your connection safe.
VPNs to Avoid while Accessing Samsung Smart TV?
The connection quality and security of free VPNs are both subpar. In comparison to their free equivalents, paid VPNs are worse when used with Samsung Smart TV since they charge a monthly fee while not providing enough service.
However, as Hola sells user activity information, streaming content while using the service may put your data at risk. You can get it for cheap, but it will expose your whole internet existence, including your address, phone number, and credit card details.
Among VPN services, it has a terrible reputation and utilizing it puts your security at risk without delivering any benefits. Therefore, you should avoid this service at all costs.
If you want to find out more about Hola VPN review in India, read out in-depth review.
The security of Hoxx VPN has been heavily criticized. This Virtual Private Network has a number of issues, such as poor connections, compatibility issues with Samsung Smart TV and other devices, and a lack of confidentiality.
This VPN makes impressive claims about its speed, but it seldom delivers. Not even making an effort would be productive.
An in-depth review of Hoxx VPN in India can be found here.
In addition to boasting a vast user base, this VPN also claims to be Xbox’s preferred free VPN service. In our tests, it did not fare well, unfortunately.
A history of unprotected data transmission and IP address exposure exists. It advertises a global network of servers, but in reality, most of them are only virtual ones.
Learn more about HMA VPN by reading a detailed review of this service.
FAQs – Best VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India
Now that you know the best VPNs for your Samsung TV, let’s talk about some of the most frequently asked questions regarding VPNs and Samsung Smart TVs.
Can I put a VPN on a Samsung TV in India
Yes, you can set up a VPN on a Samsung TV in India. All you need to do is choose a VPN that’s compatible with your router. You can also set up a VPN on your Samsung TV via a Smart DNS feature, which some top-tier VPNs offer.
If you can’t get access to these options, then install a VPN on your computer and share the connection to your Samsung TV.
Which VPN is the best for a Samsung Smart TV in India?
ExpressVPN is the best Samsung VPN in India. The provider offers a Smart DNS tool called MediaStreamer and a dedicated router app from which you can easily configure ExpressVPN on your router.
Moreover, the VPN is one of the top-tier options that easily unblock geo-restrictions on popular streaming sites like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and more.
What can a Samsung VPN do?
A Samsung VPN covers your smart TV with all the necessary features required to protect your privacy and give your more control over the experience of your favorite social media networks.
Other than online privacy, the VPN also gives you the ability to access geo-restricted content which might not be available with a VPN.
Which Smart TV apps can a VPN help me unblock?
Here are a few most popular apps that a VPN can help you unblock on your Smart TV:
- TV, Movies, and News
- BBC iPlayer
- Amazon Prime Video
- The Tennis Channel
How can I watch Netflix on my Samsung TV with a VPN in India?
You can watch Netflix on your Samsung TV by installing the best Samsung TV VPN in India. Then download and sign in to your Netflix app on your Samsung TV. Connect to a VPN server where you want to unblock content. You’re ready to start watching your favorite movies and TV shows on Netflix!
Are Samsung Smart TVs compatible with VPNs?
Technically no, Samsung Smart TVs are not compatible with VPNs. This is because Samsung TVs run on the Tizen operating system that doesn’t have native support for VPNs.
But, you can get VPN protection on your Samsung TV through connection-sharing using your Windows PC. You can convert your PC into a virtual router and connect your Samsung Smart TV to the Wi-Fi hotspot – the configuration is easy on takes just a few minutes.
Does Samsung have a built-in VPN?
No. Unfortunately, Samsung Smart TVs do not offer a built-in VPN. That’s because it’s Tizen OS doesn’t support any VPN connections, which is why you cannot install a VPN on your Samsung TV directly from the Google Play Store as you might do with Android TVs.
Is ExpressVPN compatible with all Samsung Smart TVs in India?
Yes, ExpressVPN is compatible with all versions of Samsung Smart TV in India. Using its feature called MediaStreamer you can easily install ExpressVPN and enjoy accessing blocked content worldwide.
To enjoy a world of endless streaming, you need to learn how to bypass geo-restrictions and access content from anywhere across the globe. You’ll need the best VPN for Samsung Smart TV in India to do so.
While there are plenty of VPN options, we would suggest trying out ExpressVPN, thanks to its thousands of servers, excellent unblocking capabilities, and super-fast speeds.
Using this VPN, you can configure its MediaStreamer (Smart DNS) feature on your Samsung Smart TV or get its dedicated router app for an easy configuration process.
That’s all for today. Just get the best Samsung Smart TV VPN and enjoy binge-watching now!