Twitch TV is one of the most popular online platforms for gamers. However, multiple governments have recently started banning it in their regions due to licensing restrictions. However, using a reliable VPN can help you to get connected to a US IP Address in Singapore and avoid all these online limitations.
Now the question is, “which is the best VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore?” Well, now the answer can be a bit complicated. You cannot try connecting every type of VPN to your device, as not every VPN can work with Twitch TV.
Therefore, we have analyzed more than 45 VPNs in the market to know their efficacy for Twitch TV. In this article, we will discuss the 3 best VPNs for Twitch TV and how you can access the site using them.
However, if you do not want to go into detail, take our recommendation for using ExpressVPN. It has the most sophisticated servers and technology to help you have a seamless Twitch TV experience. Moreover, ExpressVPN offers lightning-fast speed and amicable site unblocking capability to let you bypass any kind of ban on Twitch TV.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Why Do You Need a VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore ?
To bypass the geo-restriction on Twitch TV, you need a VPN. The best VPN for Twitch TV is the simplest and most secure way to bypass any bans on Twitch TV and access it globally. The most common of these bans is geo-restriction offered by multiple countries worldwide, including Russia and China. There are many reasons why Twitch TV and Twitch App ban your region. One of the reasons could be strict censorship or licensing issues.
As mentioned earlier, Twitch TV is geo-blocked in many regions outside the US. It is mainly because of licensing agreements in different countries. Every country has a specific agreement for streaming its entertainment and media. So, if a platform has not taken a license from a country, it will not be allowed to showcase its contents in that region.
The same happened with Twitch TV. It failed to comply with the licensing agreements of said countries from where it is now banned. So, whenever you try to access Twitch TV and see the error code 7000, it means the platform is geo-restricted in your region.
“The premium content is not available in your region.”
A VPN works by spoofing your IP address and providing you with the new one from the US or any other country where Twitch TV is available.
You simply need to download the best VPN for Twitch TV. We recommend using ExpressVPN as it has the best efficacy and available speedy US servers for Twitch TV.
3 Best VPNs for Twitch TV in Singapore [In-depth Analysis – 2023]
To find the best VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore, we have assessed and analyzed around 40+ VPN services. These services were tested on speed, unblocking abilities, and video streaming performance. Let’s discuss our analysis in detail:
1. ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore
ExpressVPN is best VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore, delivering top-notch speed and outstanding streaming facilities. In 94 countries, it has a wide range of 3000+ servers that allow you to have lightning-fast speeds for streaming your favorite movies and scoring a new record.
We tested ExpressVPN for TwitchTV for its unblocking ability. As soon as we connected to ExpressVPN’s New York server, the site was unblocked, and all the games were available.
ExpressVPN can unblock Twitch TV and most of the famous geo-restricted gaming and media streaming platforms, including Minecraft, PUBG, Call of Duty, Overwatch, etc. Moreover, you can install ExpressVPN on PS4 in Singapore and most gaming devices operating systems, including PCs, laptops, smartphones etc.
ExpressVPN speed test in Singapore shows the average upload speed during all the times remained over 84.64 Mbps, and the average download speed was over 89.42 Mbps over a 100 Mbps connection.
The best part is that you can also configure ExpressVPN directly on your Wi-Fi router in Singapore. So, the gaming consoles which cannot directly connect the VPN can now access the Internet with the VPN-generated IP address. Thus, you can bypass all the geo-bans there too.
ExpressVPN offers one of the world’s best network encryption. It uses the same 256 Bit AES encryption protocol that the military uses to protect the high profile information. Moreover, this encryption is coupled with sophisticated SHA256 authentication.
Other than that, the foolproof IP/DNS leak protection and ExpressVPN’s Internet kill switch in Singapore to ensure you no longer have to worry about your security. ExpressVPN claims never to log any user data or search history to keep you safe from hackers trying to access your data.
You can get ExpressVPN for SGD 9.13/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan). Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee to help you claim a refund in case you are unhappy with the results. The fun part is that you can enjoy a 7-day free trial of ExpressVPN in Singapore on mobile applications without paying a single penny!
Moreover, if you are feeling uncomfortable about anything, you may contact 24/7 customer support on live chat to help you resolve the issue. For more information, check out our comprehensive ExpressVPN review in Singapore.
- Works in more than 94 countries
- Best for unblocking Twitch TV in any country
- High speed due to server diversity
- Foolproof security and military-grade encryption
- No internet usage logs are retained
- 24/7 live chat
- A bit more expensive than other VPNs available.
2. Surfshark: The budget-friendly VPN for Twitch TV
Surfshark is the best budget-friendly VPN for Twitch TV. Despite being the best cheap VPN in Singapore, it does not compromise user privacy and security. Moreover, with [server_count id=’99788′] servers in more than 100 countries, it offers decent speed and connection stability so that you can have a seamless gaming experience.
We analyzed Surfshark unblocking capability for Twitch TV. As soon as we connected to Surfshark’s Ashburn server, all the titles on Twitch TV were readily accessible.
This TwitchTV VPN can unblock most geo-banned platforms. So, you can access YouTube, Peacock TV, OLN TV, Overwatch, PUBG, etc.
Moreover, Surfshark’s speed test in Singapore results show the average upload speed was 76.12 Mbps, and the average download speed was 81.32 Mbps over a 100 Mbps connection. The speed was fast enough that we didn’t have a single glitch during the whole 6 hours of the test session.
As for compatibility, you can download it on any popular operating system, including Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Linux, etc. Moreover, Surfshark is downloadable on a Wi-Fi router in Singapore, another essential feature you need if you want to connect your gaming console to the router.
Surfshark offers a decent array of security and privacy features. With its military-grade advanced encryption protocols, DNS leak protection, and Internet kill switch, you can stay on Internet as an anonymous user.
Also, the clear no-logs policy ensures you never have to worry about leaking your personal information anywhere. Thus all these features also help you prevent any malicious attack.
Surfshark offers you all these amazing premium VPN features for just SGD 3.15/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). Also, the 30-day money-back warranty helps you claim all your money back if you are unhappy with the features. The 24/7 customer support is also there to assist you with any VPN-related problem.
To learn more about this affordable VPN, check out our thorough Surfshark review in Singapore.
- Bypass Twitch TV and other streaming websites
- Offer Unlimited connection
- Value for money
- 24/7 customer support
- Not all servers were optimized for gaming and streaming
3. NordVPN: The Twitch TV VPN with the most number of servers
NordVPN is the Twitch TV VPN with the most servers in the market. With more than 5500 servers in 60+ countries, it gives you unlimited bandwidth for hassle-free gaming.
We analyzed NordVPN for its Twitch TV unblocking capability. As soon as we connected to NordVPN’s Chicago server, all the content on Twitch TV was available for streaming.
With NordVPN, all the gaming and media fun sites are available. So, you can bypass any site ban on YouTube, Minecraft, HBO, Hulu, Call of Duty, Overwatch, and Netflix with NordVPN in Singapore.
Moreover, in NordVPN’s speed test in Singapore, we experienced surprisingly fast speeds during the 6 hours of the test session. The average upload speed was 44.64 Mbps, and the average download speed remained at 83.82 Mbps over a 100 Mbps connection. This speed is far more than the minimum speed required for playing many popular video games.
Moreover, you can download it on the most popular operating systems, including macOS, iOs, Android, Windows, Linux, etc. The best part is that you can configure NordVPN directly on a WiFi router in Singapore if you want to connect your gaming console to the VPN.
NordVPN offers a plethora of high-end security and privacy features. With its modern Double VPN technology and obfuscation feature, you can bypass any site while staying completely anonymous.
Moreover, the advanced 256 bits AES encryption, DNS/IP leak protection, and obfuscation technology ensure that hackers can never access your private information in any way.
Another thing about NordVPN is that you can also avail most of its premium gaming features for just SGD 5.46/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). Also, you get a 30-day money-back guarantee to claim a refund in case you do not like the features. Moreover, 24/7 customer support helps you.
If you want to learn more about this VPN provider, check out our thorough NordVPN review in Singapore.
- Fast and stable servers for streaming
- Operates the largest server network across the globe
- Outstanding privacy and security features
- Bypass most geo-blocked contents
- Keeps no user data
- 24/7 customer support on live chat
- The difficult desktop app interface
- Customer support is not up to the mark
Methodology: How to choose the Best VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore ?
But choosing the best VPN for Twitch TV was like finding the needle in the hay. We analyzed more than 60 VPNs on our meticulous criteria. The best part is that we took it a step ahead and didn’t rely on the online reviews but analyzed every service ourselves.
Here are our testing parameters:
- Speed and stability of service: The connection stability and great streaming speed are necessary for both viewers and players. Therefore, we made sure the bandwidth was good enough, and there was no limitation even in the time of high traffic for a seamless user experience.
- Server network: A diverse server network is necessary to ensure the versatility of the VPN. With a great range of servers, you can access data from any region of the globe. A wide selection of servers and locations is valuable if you’re trying to get around a Twitch ban. Most of the VPNs we recommend have servers in 60+ countries.
- Strong encryption standards and security: Twitch TV users and even all gamers are prone to hacker attacks. Therefore, we ensured the best Twitch TV VPN was capable enough to avoid IP leaks and DDoS attacks. Also, we checked the network encryption protocols and the efficacy of other security features before adding them to our list.
- Ability to unblock geo-restricted content: We ensured the VPN could unblock most geo-restricted platforms. For this purpose, we analyzed them for multiple geo-banned platforms, including Hulu, HBO, YouTube, Minecraft, Overwatch, etc.
- Pricing: Not only must the VPN be productive for Twitch TV, but it must also be pocket friendly and offer value for money. We do not expect the VPN to rip us off, right? So, we made sure the VPN services offered are so good that even a student can afford them.
- Device support: We checked the feasibility of each VPN for popular operating systems, including macOS, iOS, Windows, Android, and Linux. Since most gaming consoles do not have built-in VPN installing capability, we made sure you can download your Twitch TV VPN on a WiFi router. With VPN enabled router, you can connect any device to the VPN-generated IP address.
- Customer support: Efficient 24/7 customer support is essential for ensuring that you have all your problems solved in one tap. Therefore, we contacted every customer support to know the response time and efficacy.
Twitch is not available in China and Russia, but you can get rid of this geo-blocked by connecting to a ExpressVPN, and access Twitch from everywhere. All you need is to connect through a server in a country where Twitch is available (like US), get the app or visit the website, and you can access Twitch seamlessly.
Quick Comparison Table: Best VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore
Here’s a quick comparison of the best VPNs for Twitch TV in Singapore:
|Streaming Video Quality||4K Ultra HD||HD and ultra 4k HD||4K UHD|
|Access to Streaming Platform||Netflix, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Hulu Disney+, Amazon Prime.||YouTube, Netflix US, Apple TV+, Sling TV, and Hulu||Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, YouTube TV, Netflix, Crackle|
|Compatible Devices||Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, PS4&5 and more||iOS, Nintendo, Android, Windows, Xbox, Roku, routers, etc||Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, PS etc|
|Average Speed (Base: 100 Mbps)||86+ Mbps||85+ Mbps||80+ Mbps|
|Simultaneous Device Connections||5||Unlimited||6|
|Lowest Price||SGD 9.13/mo (US$ 6.67/mo)||SGD 3.15/mo (US$ 2.30/mo)||SGD 5.46/mo (US$ 3.99/mo)|
|Detailed Review||ExpressVPN Review in Singapore||Surfshark Review in Singapore||NordVPN Review in Singapore|
Best Free VPN For Twitch TV in Singapore
We do not recommend using a free VPN for Twitch TV as they come with many security and privacy problems for the user. However, if you still want to try, you may go for these free VPNs for Twitch TV:
- ProtonVPN: One of the best free VPNs for Twitch TV on PC. However, it offers only 163 servers in 3 regions in free mode unless it has 1828 servers in 64 countries. The small number of servers comes with the compromise on speed when the same server is packed with traffic. Also, you may only unblock the content in these 3 regions, i.e., the Netherlands, the US, and Japan. Read more about this in our ProtonVPN review in Singapore.
- Windscribe: Windscribe is another free VPN for Twitch TV that is great for site unblocking. It offers its users 10 GB monthly data to bypass geo bans from the 10 countries where the servers in the free trial are located. Windscribe offers great connection speed and security for gaming. Windscribe is one of the safest choices for Twitch TV and is effective at the same time. Read more about this in our Windscribe review in Singapore.
Why can’t I access Twitch in Singapore ?
There are two basic reasons why networks may desire to restrict Twitch access. Here are these:
- Internet censorship: When Twitch was not a geo-restricted site, it had several personalities who had been known to express controversial views. This forced certain jurisdictions to block the platform entirely.
- The policies of your network: Some organizations prohibit entertainment websites and streaming services on their networks to avoid diversions. Universities and offices are the most prevalent examples. For example, you may need to unblock Twitch to watch a game at your local library.
FAQs – Best VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore
Should Twitch TV streamers use a VPN in Singapore?
Yes, Twitch TV streamers should use a VPN for a seamless experience in Singapore. While Twitch is accessible in various regions across the globe, some countries like Russia and China have banned this platform entirely. However, the best VPN for Twitch TV can unblock the platform and hide your IP address to prevent geo-blocking. Moreover, it is completely legal to do so and provides a much better experience than before.
Is it legal to unblock Twitch TV in Singapore with a VPN?
Yes, you can unblock it completely legally in Singapore by using the best VPNs for Twitch TV. Fortunately, no country has made any law against the use of VPNs. However, as free VPNs tend to collect your data, what they do to it might not be legal. Also, if the police search your phone, it will discourage it and delete the app.
What is the best free VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore ?
ExpressVPN is the best Free VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore. It provides lightning-fast speeds and amicable security to have a seamless gaming experience over the Internet. You may not only get a 30-day money-back guarantee or a 7-day free trial on a smartphone app to enjoy the premium features for free.
Can a VPN stop my ISP from throttling my Twitch TV Stream in Singapore?
Now you know you can easily bypass all these geo-bans on Twitch TV. However, only go for the best VPN for Twitch TV in Singapore to help you have a seamless experience over the platform. We recommend using ExpressVPN as it provides state-of-the-art services in terms of speed, security, and connection stability. Moreover, it is a value for money and packed with many advanced features.
In case of any other questions, you may comment below. We would be happy to help.