Watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport

  • Last updated March 25, 2024
  • written by
    Editor

If you’re looking to watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport, you might hit a snag due to geo-restrictions. However, there’s a simple workaround using a VPN.

I’ve found ExpressVPN to be incredibly reliable for bypassing these restrictions to watch Optus Sport in Singapore. It not only allows you to connect to Australian servers with ease but also ensures a smooth streaming experience with its fast speeds.

So, if you’re eager to catch every moment of this match, follow the below quick steps to set up ExpressVPN and watch Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Optus Sport and enjoy this epic match on 1st April 2024 at 02:00:00 (UTC+8).

Sounds interesting, right? Read on to know more:


Watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport [Quick Steps]

Follow these quick steps to watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport:

  1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN; I recommend it for its unmatched speed.
  2. Download and Install the VPN app on your device.
  3. Connect to an Australian server. (I recommend the Sydney server)
  4. Access the Optus Sport website or app and log in or sign up.
  5. Enjoy watching Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport!

Where to Watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore?

You can watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport. However, you can use a VPN to unblock Optus Sport restrictions and watch the match from any location.

I advise against using a free VPN for Optus Sport because it often lacks the bandwidth and server access needed for high-quality streaming. Instead, use a premium VPN. ExpressVPN is my top choice because of its best-in-class encryption and no-logs policy.


Why Do We Need a VPN to Watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport?

Watching Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport requires a VPN due to broadcasting rights. Optus Sport has exclusive rights in Singapore, making its content only accessible there.

A VPN helps you navigate these geo-restrictions by masking your real IP address and providing you with an Australian IP address. As a result, you can watch the match live from any location.


When is the Liverpool vs Brighton Match?

The Liverpool vs Brighton match is scheduled to take place on 1st April 2024 at 02:00:00 (UTC+8). Mark your calendars and clear your schedules, as you surely don’t want to miss this epic game!


What is Liverpool vs Brighton Match Start Time?

The Liverpool vs Brighton start time is different for people around the world, so fans in Singapore need to set their reminders for 1st April 2024 at 02:00:00 (UTC+8).


Where is Liverpool vs Brighton Match Going to be Held?

The Liverpool vs Brighton match is going to be held at Anfield, so don’t forget to get an ExpressVPN subscription in time to watch this match live.


What is the Format of Liverpool vs Brighton?

The format of the Liverpool vs Brighton match on March 31, 2024, in the Premier League follows the standard football match format. The game comprises two halves, each lasting 45 minutes, with a 15-minute halftime interval.

The teams compete to score goals by kicking the ball into the opposing team’s net, with the ultimate objective of securing victory and earning three points in the league standings.


Can I Watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport for Free?

No, you cannot watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport for free. You must use its subscription plan to access Premier League matches, including Liverpool vs Brighton.

For accessing Optus Sport abroad, ExpressvPN is my recommendation for its Australian servers and fast connections.


What is the List of Players in Liverpool vs Brighton?

Liverpool vs Brighton’s list of players is as follows:

Liverpool Brighton
Goalkeepers: Goalkeepers:
13 – Adrián 1 – Bart Verbruggen
1 – Alisson Becker 23 – Jason Steele
62 – Caoimhín Kelleher 38 – Tom McGill
93 – Fabian Mrozek
Defenders: Defenders:
65 – Amara Nallo 4 – Adam Webster
26 – Andy Robertson 50 – Ben Jackson
48 – Calum Scanlon 3 – Igor Julio
84 – Conor Bradley 29 – Jan Paul van Hecke
5 – Ibrahima Konaté 34 – Joël Veltman
78 – Jarell Quansah 52 – Leigh Kavanagh
2 – Joe Gomez 5 – Lewis Dunk
32 – Joël Matip 0 – Odeluga Offiah
21 – Konstantinos Tsimikas 30 – Pervis Estupiñán
0 – Rhys Williams 2 – Tariq Lamptey
66 – Trent John Alexander-Arnold 19 – Valentín Barco
4 – Virgil van Dijk
Midfielders: Midfielders:
10 – Alexis Mac Allister 14 – Adam Lallana
42 – Bobby Lamont Clark 11 – Billy Gilmour
17 – Curtis Julian Jones 44 – Cameron Peupion
8 – Dominik Szoboszlai 20 – Carlos Baleba
19 – Harvey Elliott 40 – Facundo Buonanotte
53 – James McConnell 41 – Jack Hinshelwood
0 – Mateusz Musialowski 15 – Jakub Moder
38 – Ryan Jiro Gravenberch 6 – James Milner
43 – Stefan Bajčetić 22 – Kaoru Mitoma
6 – Thiago Alcântara 13 – Pascal Groß
0 – Thomas Hill 0 – Samy Chouchane
3 – Treymaurice Nyoni 7 – Solly March
0 – Wataru Endo
Forwards: Forwards:
50 – Ben Doak 31 – Ansu Fati
18 – Cody Gakpo 47 – Benicio Baker-Boaitey
9 – Darwin Núñez 18 – Danny Welbeck
20 – Diogo Jota 28 – Evan Ferguson
76 – Jayden Danns 56 – Joshua Duffus
49 – Kaide Gordon 9 – João Pedro
67 – Lewis Koumas 10 – Julio Enciso
7 – Luis Díaz 53 – Luca Barrington
11 – Mohamed Salah 55 – Mark O’Mahony
24 – Simon Adingra

What are the Liverpool vs Brighton United Head-to-Head Stats?

Liverpool vs Brighton United h2h stats are:

Statistic Liverpool Brighton
Wins 9 3
Draws 4 4
Goals Scored 35 19
Yellow Cards 20 13
Red Cards 1 0

What is the prediction for Liverpool vs Brighton?

According to Virtualbet24 betting predictions, Liverpool has a 62% chance of winning, the possibility of a draw stands at 24%, and Brighton’s chances of winning are predicted at 14%.


Why is ExpressVPN the Best VPN to watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport?

ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport because it has robust encryption and a no-logs policy. Also, it safeguards your online privacy while using Optus Sport in Singapore.

Even if you’re not tech-savvy, ExpressVPN’s user-friendly apps make it easy to connect to an Australian server and start streaming.

ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport

ExpressVPN shines as the best VPN for Optus Sport when it comes to streaming Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore thanks to its exceptional speed, reliability, and security.

With speeds up to 86+ Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, you can stream at near-original connection speeds, with no buffering or lag, even in high definition.

watch-Liverpool-vs-Brighton-in-Singapore-on-Optus-Sport-with-expressvpn

Watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport with ExpressVPN

Recommended Server: Australia (Sydney)

The VPN boasts thousands of servers across 105 countries, including locations optimal for accessing Australian content. Connecting to an Australian server to stream Optus Sport was seamless, making it simple to catch live Sports events.

Security is a strong suit for ExpressVPN. It employs AES 256-bit encryption so that your data remains secure while streaming, making it the best VPN for Premier League.

ExpressVPN’s utility extends beyond Sports streaming. It effectively unlocks geo-restricted content on platforms like Netflix and Hulu, enhancing its value. If issues arise, such as Optus Sport not working with VPN, their 24/7 live chat support provides quick, efficient resolutions.

Though it may carry a higher price tag than competitors, ExpressVPN’s performance, ease of use, and security features justify the cost.

With plans starting at SGD 9.02/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free and a 30-day money-back guarantee, it’s a top recommendation for those serious about accessing global Sports content securely.


Liverpool vs Brighton


FAQs

To watch EPL matches in Singapore for free, you cannot do so. You must subscribe to Optus Sport. If you’re in Singapore, use ExpressVPN to bypass Optus Sport restrictions and stream the matches.

The best app to watch live EPL matches is Optus Sport.

To watch Liverpool vs Brighton on Optus Sport on your phone in Singapore, subscribe to Optus Sport. Then, download and install ExpressVPN on your phone. Next, connect to an Australian server using ExpressVPN to bypass geographic restrictions.

Then, open the Optus Sport app on your phone and log in to start streaming the match live.

You cannot watch the EPL for free on your smart TV using Optus Sport directly, as it is a subscription-based service. However, to stream it on your smart TV, you can sign up for ExpressVPN and connect to its MediaStreamer service.


Conclusion

You can easily watch Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore on Optus Sport with ExpressVPN. It bypasses geo-restrictions with its Australian server with top-notch speeds. Plus, its iron-clad encryption keeps your online activity private.

Even if you’re not a tech whiz, their user-friendly apps make connection a breeze. So get your ExpressvPN plan and enjoy watching Liverpool vs Brighton in Singapore!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *