Hulu is one of the best streaming platforms in the United States, it offers countless video content like TV shows, channels, movies and now it even offers live television where you can watch sports events and music festivals. The platform was created a decade back by the collaboration of the Walt Disney Company, 21st Century Fox, Comcast, and AT&T.
Previously users were unable to view these cable channels if they did not have a TV provider. Hulu now offers more than 50 cable
What is Amazon Fire stick?
Like many other streaming technology, Amazon brings in a relatively new product to the market, it’s very different from its rivals and offers a voice command remote system which is state of the art technology. The Fire stick is a small USB sized stick that you can simply plug in the HDMI port of your TV, enabling you to watch your favorite shows, movies, music and games!
How to set up amazon fire stick on your TV?
The first and most primary thing needed to use the fire stick is that you have an Amazon account
- Connect the fire stick to your television’s HDMI port
- Press the play button on your remote
- Choose your preferred language
- Connect to Wi-Fi and enter your password
- Fire stick will now start to initialize.
- Once its initialized choose default registration information
- Save your password on Amazon
- You can set up parental controls, if you need to.
- Select choose apps of firestick and download the apps you want to
Setting up Hulu on Fire stick
Firstly install the Hulu application
- Go to the search section by using the remote or the voice command and enter Hulu
- Now go to apps and games and find the Hulu app that you just downloaded and access the download
- After taking the above steps Hulu will appear on your Apps page.
Once you have downloaded the app all you need to do is open the app and log in.
Users can also add on premium features like HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime. With millions of game of thrones fans all over the world having HBO on your Fire stick will be a plus.
How to access Hulu outside United States?
Fire stick and Hulu both are highly geo restricted American platforms, to access them outside the USA you will be needing a Hulu VPN. A VPN allows you to access geo restricted content as it enables you to connect to different servers around the world making websites think you somewhere else geographically. Setting up a VPN on fire stick is therefore required if you are outside the US.
Hulu loading error on fire stick
If you continue facing problems even after completing general troubleshooting, you should try the below steps:
- Go to Settings > Applications > Hulu now select both Clear Cache, and Clear Data
- Uninstall the Hulu app by going to Settings > Applications > Hulu > Uninstall.
- Once you complete uninstalling the Hulu app, re-download the application by going to Search > enter “Hulu” > select the Hulu app > Download
Amazon fire stick Hulu stuttering/ buffering issue.
If you are experiencing problems while watching videos such as stuttering or buffering, try the following steps.
・Turn off Amazon Fire Stick for a minute and then turn it on again.
・You have to uninstall the Hulu app and then install it again
・Turn off and unplug all equipment for around 5 minutes and then turn them on back again.
・ Now install Hulu again.
How much is the Hulu with Live TV plan?
The Hulu with Live TV plan is $39.99/month after a 7-day free trial.
Amazons Fire stick is a revolutionary product, way ahead of its rivals, small and handy. In my opinion it is the best streaming device for your entertainment. Extremely simple user interface and provides access to all major platforms!
And Hulu is the uncrowned king of entertainment, so you know you will be getting the best!