Amazon FireStick is incredible for getting all your favorite streaming content on a single platform. But unfortunately, even on FireStick, you’d be shackled by geo-restricted placed by streaming platforms on their content. So, you’d either be unable to access some platforms or access specific content libraries as per your location.
Now, this must make you think: Is there any way to learn how to change location on FireStick in UK?
Absolutely! There’s a solution to overcome all geo-restrictions on your FireStick in UK. Simply install a VPN service on your device in UK, connect to a server in a region that allows access to your desired content, and you’ll swiftly bypass all geo-blocks.
To simplify your search, we have thoroughly researched and identified the best VPN for FireStick in UK. Our assessment focused on factors such as server network, speeds, and user-friendliness.
How to Change Location on FireStick In UK [Step-by-Step]
FireStick is amazing for accessing trending content. But it only works in some countries, as every country has its policies for content streaming. You can change your location on FireStick in the following three ways:
1. Use a VPN:
Most of the apps and content don’t work in geo-restricted countries. The simplest and safest way of changing the location on your Amazon Fire Stick device is by installing a VPN. It will let you bypass the restrictions and easily access the content of your choice.
With several VPNs available commercially, we suggest using ExpressVPN. To change your location using a VPN, follow the steps given below:
1. Launch the ExpressVPN website on the computer.
2. Select a subscription plan.
3. Enter your email address and select the mode of payment. ExpressVPN lets you pay through Bitcoin, Credit card, PayPal, and some other methods.
4. To download the Amazon Fire TV app, visit the Amazon App Store.
5. Start your FireStick and go to Home Screen.
6. Click the search option that takes you directly to the Amazon App Store.
7. Type ExpressVPN in the search panel.
8. Select the ExpressVPN tab.
9. Press the Get option to download ExpressVPN.
10. The ExpressVPN app will start downloading.
11. Press “Open” to start ExpressVPN.
12. Sign in to the account to activate the app.
13. After setting your VPN, select the location, including the country and city that you want to register.
14. Connect to the desired server to your preferred Amazon Fire stick locations.
2. How to Change Location on FireStick from Web (Amazon Account) In UK
To change location on FireStick from an Amazon account on the web in UK, follow the steps given ahead:
You may follow the other method given ahead:
3. How to Change Location on FireStick from Settings
Changing the location on FireStick from settings is very simple. Plug the FireStick and follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Home screen.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- From the menu, choose “Preferences.”
- Click on the “Location” option.
- Add the zip code/postal code of the new country/location you want to connect.
- Restart the FireStick and enjoy streaming!
Why Should you Use a VPN to Change Firestick Location In UK?
A VPN allows you to change your location, so you can bypass geo-restrictions and access content otherwise unavailable in your country.
Different countries keep changing and imposing restrictions on streaming services. Popular streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime , and Disney Plus are bound to follow geographic licensing restrictions, which offer individual content libraries for different countries. However, with the help of a Fire Stick VPN, you can easily bypass these restrictions and access the content of your choice.
Amazon Fire Stick provides full functionality in only a few selected countries. A dependable Fire Stick VPN in UK can extend this functionality to other regions. By subscribing to a secure and reliable VPN and connecting to a server location where the content is accessible, your Firestick will acquire a new IP address for that specific location. This allows you to access restricted content, enabling you to watch anything from virtually anywhere.
Can I take my FireStick to another country by change its location?
Yes, you can change your location to another country on FireStick. For this, you simply need to sign up for a reliable VPN and install its app on your device. Launch the app to set the location where the streaming content is located. Try to connect to the server. Your connection will be established in a few seconds, and your FireStick will be assigned a new IP address.
How to change FireStick location with a free VPN in UK?
Here’s how to use a free VPN for FireStick to change location in UK:
- Search for a VPN with stable servers in the desired region.
- Download the VPN app on your FireStick.
- Connect to its server in the selected location.
- Download the streaming service or content you like.
- Have fun accessing unrestricted services on your device!
If you’re looking for a free VPN for FireStick, then click here for our guide.
What is the best VPN in UK to change FireStick location?
ExpressVPN is the best VPN in UK to change location on FireStick. This VPN has a wide server network in around 94 countries, offering lightning-fast speeds, high-grade security, and advanced features.
Amazon FireStick provides a wide range of exciting content and excellent streaming services, all under a single platform. Due to geographical restrictions, not all of its services work in all locations. Even the open platforms serve different content in different regions.
On the bright side, you can use a VPN to unblock a whole new range of restricted content by changing your Amazon FireStick locations in just a few simple steps. All you need is a reliable VPN service that has a server in the location with content availability.
We recommend using ExpressVPN, which has top-notch security, blazing-fast speed, and super private access to geo-restricted content worldwide with its huge server network.
That’s all for our how to change location on FireStick in UK. Stay tuned for more!