Is Peacock TV available in UK? No, Peacock TV isn’t available in UK due to streaming rights and content distribution policies. However, with a VPN like ExpressVPN, you can easily watch Peacock TV UK just by connecting to its US server.
Peacock TV became popular immediately after its introduction in 2020 by NBCUniversal. So you must be wondering, ‘How to get Peacock in UK?’ Especially when Peacock TV features Yellowstone, Love Island, American Auto, The Prince of Egypt, The Makery Season 1, and much more from Universal Pictures, Dreamwork Animation, and Focus Features.
So, it’s about time that the neighbors to the North get their hands on Peacock UK. Using a reliable VPN, you can get a US IP address in UK that allows you to comfortably bypass geo-restriction and access Peacock TV in UK. Intrigued enough? Let’s get into the process:
How to Watch Peacock TV UK? [5 Easy Steps]
Follow these five simple steps to learn how to get Peacock in UK:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. ExpressVPN is our top choice to watch Peacock TV UK.
- Download the VPN app on your device and sign in using your credentials.
- Connect to a US server from the servers lists. The New York server is recommended.
- Visit the Peacock TV website or get the Peacock TV app and enjoy streaming Peacock TV in UK!
Wondering how to sign up for Peacock TV?
Jump straight to see Peacock TV’s cost and subscription process!
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Peacock TV in UK?
You need a VPN to watch Peacock TV UK because it is only available in the US due to content streaming policies and geo-restrictions. This means that streaming this fantastic video-on-demand streaming service in UK isn’t possible without a VPN.
For instance, if you try to watch Peacock TV in UK without using a VPN, you will receive the following message on your screen:
“Peacock is not yet available in your territory.”
This is exactly why you need a VPN service to make Peacock think you’re accessing the streaming site from within the US and changing your UK IP address to a US one. Now, when you visit Peacock TV, you’ll not be bound by geo-restrictions any longer.
In simple words, a VPN helps you cross borders virtually, so you can get Peacock streaming UK.
Best VPNs to Watch Peacock TV in UK [2023 In-Depth Analysis]
We tested 40+ VPNs based on their speeds, US servers, and unblocking capabilities and came across 3 VPNs that work the best for Peacock TV in UK. Here are some of the top VPN providers that work with Peacock Australia:
- ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Peacock TV in UK
- Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN to Stream Peacock TV UK
- NordVPN – Largest Network Server VPN to Access Peacock TV UK
Let’s dive into the detail for each:
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Peacock TV in UK
- 3000+ trustworthy servers in 94 countries, including 25+ US servers.
- Media Streamer tool
- Unlimited bandwidth that allows fast streaming
- Five simultaneous connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Peacock TV in UK. This VPN offers over 3000+ servers in 94 countries and 23+ US servers for you to connect to access Peacock content in UK or any other geo-restricted service.
Through the MediaStreamer tool, you can easily use ExpressVPN on any other device, connect to any streaming platform locally or internationally, and enjoy your favorite shows.
ExpressVPN has many servers: Dallas, Chicago, New Jersey, and others. All of these servers give fast connection speeds and performance, so you don’t have to worry about buffering or lags. We unblocked Peacock TV using ExpressVPN’s New York server to watch 24 Hours of Daytona with ease.
Apart from unblocking Peacock TV in UK, we were able to unblock several other channels and platforms, like using ExpressVPN for Netflix UK, Stan, 10Play, Foxtel, Channel 4 in UK, and many others. You can unblock local TV channels of Costa Rica like Canal 13 and Canal 7 with a VPN to get a Costa Rica IP address in UK.
For the ExpressVPN speed test in UK, we used a 100 Mbps internet connection, the VPN gave us a download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.64 Mbps on the Seattle server.
ExpressVPN is also compatible with most devices and platforms. You can install ExpressVPN on iOS in UK along with Android, Windows, macOS, Roku, Smart TV, or even Firestick. It allows 5 simultaneous connections, so you can stream on multiple devices simultaneously. It is also the best VPN for Stremio in UK and Plex as well.
This VPN also keeps user privacy prioritized and offers the best security features. These include 256-bit AES encryption, kill switch, private DNS, split tunneling, and many more. These features would work together to trick the platform into not knowing that you’re accessing the service from UK.
ExpressVPN can be subscribed to at a cost of GB£5.44/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan). Furthermore, ExpressVPN’s free trial in UK is perfect for dubious users as it comes with a 30-day refund policy so they can try it out for 30 days.
For more information about this VPN provider, read our ExpressVPN review UK.
- The overall best VPN for Peacock TV in UK
- Blazing fast streaming speed for Peacock TV with 25 servers in USA
- Hassle-free connectivity and lag-free content streaming
- No additional charges for MediaStreamer
- Split-tunneling and AES-256 Encryption
- More expensive compared to other VPN providers
2. Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN to Stream Peacock TV UK
- 3200+ reliable servers in 100 countries, including 600+ servers in US
- Whitelister feature
- Unlimited bandwidth for HD streaming
- Unlimited multi-logins without any additional cost
- 30-day risk-free money-back warranty
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN to stream Peacock TV. As it costs just GB£1.67/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). If you’re looking for a reliable VPN on a limited budget, then Surfshark is a great choice.
Surfshark offers the best prices to users while providing a secure and reliable connection in UK, thus also making it one of the best VPNs to use in UK. This VPN offers over 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with 600+ servers in the US for you to choose from to unblock Peacock TV in UK.
We used Surfshark’s Seattle server to stream Born for Business and faced no difficulties in streaming whatsoever.
Surfshark also works with HBO Max UK and can unblock NBC in UK, CBS, ABC, and other geo-blocked US channels. Not only US channels, it easily unblocked content libraries of other streaming platforms like Hulu, NOW, Voot, etc.
All Surfshark servers have excellent unblocking ability and work with Peacock TV. During our Surfshark speed test in UK, we found its Seattle server the best, as it delivered a download speed of 81.32 Mbps and an upload speed of 76.12 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
With one Surfshark account, you can connect unlimited devices as there are no restrictions on multi-logins. This way, you can stream on various devices and share it with your friends and family, which can work on any operating system, like iOS, Android, Linux, and any compatible device. For instance, Surfshark on Firestick, Roku, Xbox, Kodi, Chromecast, etc.
This VPN identifies user privacy and security as a significant concern and offers many security features, including a kill switch, no-logs, split tunneling, NoBorders mode, CleanWeb (adblocker), etc. Surfshark’s WireGuard protocol is particularly famous in the industry. Using these features, you can unblock Peacock TV easily without worrying about any IP leaks.
All subscription plans of this cheap VPN service in UK come with a 30-day refund window, so you can try it without any issues. However, if you’re dubious, Surfshark’s free trial in UK might prove more beneficial for you. In case of any issue, feel free to contact the 24/7 available customer service.
For more information about this VPN provider, read our Surfshark review UK.
- The best app in terms of budget-friendly pricing
- 500+ servers within with several ultra-fast servers
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra-HD streaming of Peacock TV
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Customer support needs improvement
- The best server locator isn’t always precise
3. NordVPN – Largest Server Network VPN to Access Peacock TV UK
- 5500+ servers in 60 countries with 1970+ servers in US
- Unlimited bandwidth for streaming content in HD quality
- Double VPN, NordLynx Protocol
- 6 multi-logins per account
- Money-back guarantee of a whole month
NordVPN has the largest server network of VPNs to access Peacock TV. It also is one of the fastest VPNs in UK to watch Peacock TV.
NordVPN consists of 5500+ servers in 60 countries. It offers an extensive server network of 1970+ in the US that users can connect to. You can use these servers to enjoy Peacock TV UK.
It is considered one of the top-rated VPNs to bypass geo-restrictions. With NordVPN, you can easily unblock the Peacock TV app. We used NordVPN’s Atlanta server to connect to Peacock TV, and the results were far from disappointing. We could easily access the streaming site and watch A Perfect Getaway.
Other American video-on-demand services like unblocking ESPN in UK, Hulu, Epix, Showtime, and Netflix UK using NordVPN.
Our NordVPN speed test in UK also offered the fastest speeds for streaming. This VPN provided a download speed of 86.18 Mbps and an upload speed of 42.13 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection.
You can connect up to six devices on a single NordVPN account and enjoy Peacock TV streaming on various platforms. You can install NordVPN on any iOS device in UK along with Chromecast, Roku, FireTV, Apple TV, and Smart TV.
NordVPN also offers the best security features, such as CyberSec (adblocker), Double VPN, 256-bit AES encryption, kill switch, and IP leak protection. NordVPN’s obfuscation technology masks your VPN traffic, making your browsing and streaming completely anonymous.
This VPN can be subscribed to at a price of GB£2.85/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). Moreover, all its plans offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can also opt for NordVPN’s free trial in UK in case you’re not wholly onboard with getting a VPN.
For more information on this provider, read our NordVPN review UK.
- Most number of servers offered in the US: 1970+
- Fast speed for streaming Peacock TV, thanks to its huge network
- Added security and privacy with the Double VPN feature and NordLynx protocol
- User-friendly interface and responsive 24/7 live chat assistance
- Static IP addresses
How To Pay For Peacock TV in UK?
To pay for Peacock TV UK, follow the payment processes below. There are two ways to do it. You can pick the method which you find easier to use. For your convenience, we’ll walk you through both methods:
1. Use the US Unlocked virtual payment card
To pay using the US unblocked virtual payment card, follow the steps given below:
- 1. Once subscribing and downloading the ExpressVPN app, connect to any US server. We recommend using the New York server.
- Visit US Unlocked’s official website and click on the Get your card option.
- After registering yourself, fund your new account by transferring money.
- Once the deposit is processed, you’ll receive credentials for your virtual card for the US.
- Visit the Peacock TV website, sign in to your account, and upgrade your account to Premium, ensuring all the while you are connected to the VPN using a US server.
- Lastly, select a plan, pay for your membership using your new virtual card, and have fun using Peacock TV in UK.
2. Use iTunes Gift Card to Pay for Peacock TV
In case you’re looking up how to pay for Peacock TV in UK, follow these steps to pay for Peacock TV using an iTunes Gift card:
- 1. Once subscribing and downloading the ExpressVPN app, connect to any US server. We recommend using the New York server.
- Create a new Apple ID and enter a US-based address.
- Visit the App Store, select iTunes, and then gift cards.
- Redeem the card using your Apple ID.
- Sign in to your Peacock TV app and upgrade your account to Premium.
- Start using your iTunes gift card to pay for your Peacock account subscription from now on.
How Much Does Peacock TV Cost in UK?
Peacock TV’s base version costs not even a penny, actually. The free plan offers nearly 60% of Peacock TV’s library. However, to binge-watch entire seasons of The Office, you’ll have to sign up for a Peacock TV subscription plan. You’ll also get to enjoy Premiere League games, NFL, Olympics, the US Opens, and much more.
So, Peacock TV offers three plans that provide different services to users. Here are the details:
|Price in USD||–||US$4.99/mo||US$9.99/mo|
|Price in GB||–||GB£4.46/mo||GB£8.93/mo|
Can I stream Peacock TV in UK with a Free VPN?
Yes, you can stream Peacock TV UK with a free VPN, but we don’t encourage using it for unblocking Peacock TV.
You’ll come across a bunch of free VPNs for UK out there, but free VPN services are not capable of bypassing geo-restrictions on streaming platforms, so they cannot help you access Peacock TV abroad.
Apart from performance, free VPNs are not recommended and should be avoided because they log user data like IP addresses, websites you visit, and more. This data is then sold to third parties, compromising your online security.
A study reveals that 40% of free VPNs sell user data and are not safe to use. So, it’s best to stick with a premium VPN like ExpressVPN instead. It not only promises the best performance but is also a trustworthy provider.
With ExpressVPN, you can also access other popular streaming services like Sling TV, HBO Max, Hotstar, and YouTube TV.
What devices are supported by Peacock TV?
Peacock TV supports several devices like most Smart TVs, PCs, mobile, tablets, and streaming devices. Here is a detailed list of all the devices that Peacock TV works on:
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Android TV
- Chrome OS
- LG TV
- Android Phones & Tablets
- Windows PC
How can you get Peacock TV on iOS in UK?
Follow the steps below to get the Peacock TV app on iOS in UK:
- Subscribe and download ExpressVPN on your iPhone/iPad.
- Connect to a US server.
- Change the Apple ID region to the US by visiting Settings and Network.
- Click Media Purchases –> View Account –> Change your current region to the US.
- Head over to the Apple App Store and search for the Peacock TV app.
- Install the app and create your account.
- Finally, start streaming Peacock TV in UK on iOS easily!
Can you stream Peacock on Android?
Here is how to get Peacock TV UK on your Android device:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and download its app on your Android smartphone/tablet.
- Connect to a US server.
- To add another Google Account, open Google Play Store.
- Click on “Account.”
- Select “Add Another Account.”
- Enter a new Google Account (with the US as the region).
- Head back to Google Play Store.
- Search for Peacock TV App and click on Install.
- Log in and enjoy your favorite shows on Peacock TV in UK.
How Do I Get Peacock TV UK on Firestick?
Here is how to get Peacock TV by using the best VPN for Firestick in UK:
- Subscribe and download ExpressVPN‘s app for FireStick and connect to a US server.
- Visit Find and then Search from the home screen of your FireStick.
- Look for the Peacock TV app using either the voice option or the virtual keyboard.
- Under Apps and Games, choose Peacock TV.
- Click on Download/Get.
- Wait till it’s completely downloaded.
- Peacock TV is now downloaded on your FireStick/Fire TV.
- Log into the Peacock app and enjoy Peacock TV in UK on Firestick!
During the month of March 2023, what is new on Peacock in the UK?
Here is a list of movies, shows, and sports to watch on Peacock in March 2023:
- Women’s Herstory Campaign 2023
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 13
- Vanderpump Rules Season 10
- The Blacklist Season 10
- The Voice season 23
What’s the latest on Peacock in the UK in February 2023?
Listed below are the movies, shows, and sports on Peacock in February 2023:
- Lowndes County and the Road to Black Power
- World Rugby Sevens
- Six Nations Rugby
- Days of our Lives season 58
- ISU Short Track World Cup
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Law & Order: Organized Crime season 3
- La Brea Season 2
- America’s Got Talent
- FIS Snowboard World Cup
- PGA TOUR The Genesis Invitational
Popular Shows on Peacock TV to Watch in UK
Peacock TV offers many of the most popular movies and shows that users can enjoy. The list includes:
- New Amsterdam
- Saturday Night Live
- One of Us Is Lying
- Last Light
- Vampire Academy
- The Undeclared War
- The End is Nye
- Everything I Know About Love
- Love Island
Sports Events on Peacock TV
Following are a few popular sports events you can catch up on Peacock TV:
- Sunday Night Football
- Horse Racing
- Premiership Rugby
- Notre Dame Hockey
- Nitro Rallycross: Los Angeles
FAQs – Peacock TV UK
Is it legal to watch Peacock TV in UK with a VPN?
Yes, it is entirely legal to watch Peacock TV in UK with a VPN service. With the help of a VPN, you can stream Peacock TV after bypassing the geo-restrictions. Although you may violate Peacock TV UK’s Terms and Conditions, you can’t be held responsible for violating them.
Can Peacock block VPNs in UK?
Yes, Peacock may try to block your VPN connection in UK. However, it doesn’t have the capability to do so. Instead, it’ll block the IP address you’re using. When multiple connections are being issued from a single IP address, Peacock finds it suspicious and blocks it.
That’s why you should use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN that can provide you with various IP addresses to get past any hindrances from streaming sites.
When will Peacock TV be available in UK?
Peacock TV will be available in UK sooner than you think, given as Corus Entertainment owns the rights to broadcast a few Peacock Original shows. So, if you’d like to access the entire content library of Peacock TV, we’d recommend using ExpressVPN and accessing the library directly.
How do I get live channels on my Peacock?
To get live channels on your Peacock, you just have to click on the Channels button at the top of your screen, and almost instantly, you can start watching live TV on Peacock.
Conclusion – Peacock TV UK
Peacock is an American OTT streaming service with all the popular NBU Universal shows like Brave New World, Frasier Intelligence, Royal Pains, live sports, English Premier League, reality TV programming, and much more.
However, Peacock TV is a US-only streaming service, and you can only watch Peacock TV in UK using a VPN. Our top recommendation for Peacock TV is ExpressVPN, as it offers 25+ servers in the US and all of these servers work with Peacock TV.
We hope you enjoyed our Peacock TV UK guide. Feel free to ask any questions if you face any problems. Happy Streaming!