Reading Time: 3 minutes

Middleweight champion Gastelum will face Imavov in the UFC 282 on January 14, 2023. We’ll show you how to Watch UFC 282: Gastelum vs Imavov in UK.

ESPN Plus will run a live broadcast of the match, but due to channel licensing rights, you won’t be able to stream in UK. However, with a VPN this is very possible!

Sounds interesting, right? Let’s find out how to use a VPN:

Watch UFC 282: Gastelum vs Imavov In UK – [Easy Steps]

Follow these easy steps to access ESPN Plus and watch UFC 282: Gastelum vs. Imavov in UK:

  1. Subscribe to a reliable VPN – we recommend ExpressVPN.
  2. Download and install the VPN.
  3. Launch the app, log in and connect to a US server.
  4. Use the ESPN Plus app or website to watch UFC 282: Gastelum vs Imavov in UK.

Why do you need a VPN to Watch UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov In UK?

You need a VPN to watch UFC 282: Gastelum vs. Imavov in UK because content on ESPN Plus is geo-restricted. Geographical restrictions prohibit streaming services like ESPN Plus from being accessed in UK.

However, a VPN will change your location’s IP address and help you get US IP address. So, when you try to access ESPN Plus from your location, it appears like you’re streaming within the United Kingdom. You need a reliable VPN for streaming, and we recommend ExpressVPN.

Where to Watch UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov?

You can watch UFC 282: Gastelum vs. Imavov in UK on BT Sport. The ESPN Plus network is the primary source to watch the match. You can also watch other popular sports on BT Sport.

However, bear in mind that ESPN Plus is not available in UK and you require a VPN to get access. In the section above, we highlighted some easy steps on how to use ExpressVPN. Please follow the steps to get started.

What is UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov Schedule?

The UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov schedule is given as follows:

The match between Kelvin Gastelum and Nassourdine Imavov will take place on the 16th of January 2023. Doors will be opened to allow entry into the arena by 3:30 pm, while the actual match is set to commence by 4:00 pm.

This is the first UFC event of the year, and you’ll be able to stream it live on BT Sport.

Where UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov will be Held?

The UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov will be held at the UFC Apex facility in Enterprise, Nevada. This place is known to be part of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area in the United States.

This weekend sees the first UFC match of 2023 and you don’t want to miss it!

Who is favourite to win for UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov?

Nassourdine Imavov is favored to win the UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov. Imavov will likely apply early pressure to Gastelum and try to attack, counter strike, and engage with Gastelum’s grappling skills.

Although Gastelum may have greater expertise in striking, he must be cautious of Imavov’s elbows as he attempts to overcome a 4-inch reach deficit.

What is the prediction for UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov?

The prediction for UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov is given as follows:

By evaluating the recent records of both contestants, Imavov is predicted to win the match.

Imavov will be appearing in a UFC main event for the first time in this fight. The Russian is anticipated to excel in front of the fans, but Gastelum has fought alongside some of the greatest UFC fighters, like Israel Adeysanaya, Michael Bisping, and Jacare Souza which could be an edge for him.

What is Gastelum vs Imavov Odds?

The Gastelum vs Imavov odds are as follows:

Imavov is now 17/20 (-120) to win the match outright, while Gastelum is 23/25 (-110) if you want to bet on a slight surprise. This indicates that the oddsmakers believe Imavov has a 51% probability of winning and give Gastelum a 49% chance.

Where to Buy UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov Tickets?

You can buy UFC Fight Night: Gastelum vs Imavov tickets at UFC fight pass. With the monthly pass which costs $9.99 USD, you can get access to UFC events, the full UFC Fight Library, live martial arts contests from around the world as well as exclusive original series and shows.

Why ExpressVPN is the Recommended VPN to Watch UFC 282: Gastelum vs. Imavov in UK

ExpressVPN is the recommended VPN to watch UFC 282: Gastelum vs. Imavov in UK because it has very effective, reliable and fast servers that ensure smooth streaming on BT Sport.

The VPN is also powerful enough to unblock any geo-restricted streaming service, giving you access from anywhere you might be located in the world. Read on for more information about ExpressVPN.

ExpressVPN: Recommended VPN to Watch UFC 282: Gastelum vs Imavov in UK

ExpressVPN alone runs 3000+ servers. There’s a particular server in Los Angeles that offers you access to the six various modalities they have, enabling stronger connections and functionality. However, you can always choose one nearest to where you reside.

ESPN-plus-geo-restriction-error

To make sure that you stream your shows as seamlessly as possible without jeopardizing your personal information, ExpressVPN also offers many speed and privacy features.

You can download ExpressVPN to any of your devices and take it with you everywhere you go as the VPN is capable of connecting to your iPad, iPhone, tablet, PC, and TV.

When accessing ESPN Plus using the ExpressVPN Mediastreamer DNS rather than directly, you can be sure you won’t experience any interruptions. This service offers speed and efficiency.

There are three plans offered by ExpressVPN, including a free 30-day trial if you wish to give it a try. Their biggest offer is the annual membership, which is paid once a year for GB£5.4/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan). There’s also the 6-month subscription which cost $9.99 per month.

ExpressVPN is the best VPN for streaming ESPN Plus in UK and beyond. Additionally, if you want to watch more than UFC 282: Gastelum vs. Imavov, you can look into visiting other streaming sites as ExpressVPN will help you access them.

FAQ’s

Gastelum vs Imavov was cancelled due to Kelvin Gastelum’s injury. He has been replaced with Sean Strickland to face Imavov.

Yes, Kelvin Gastelum currently fights in the Middleweight division for the UFC. However, he is down with an injury at the moment.

Kelvin Gastelum’s UFC record is as follows:

With a finish percentage of 59%, Kelvin Gastelum has 17 wins and 8 losses, including 6 knockouts, 7 submissions, and 7 decisions. Currently, Kelvin Gastelum has lost his last two matches.

Conclusion

ExpressVPN will help you watch UFC 282: Gastelum vs Imavov in UK without stress. ExpressVPN seamlessly removes geo-restrictions on BT Sport. Follow our steps as provided above to start streaming your favourite UFC events.