Get ready, all the music fans from all around the world. The official date of most prestigious awards ceremony is coming closer day by day. Yes, you have read it right. The live broadcasting of the 60th Annual Grammy Awards will take place on Sunday 28, 2018.
The excitement of the awards show is already beefed-up quite significantly for the fans. If you are wondering how to watch the Grammy Awards 2018 right from your home, you should tune into CBS. Still, there is a concern that bothers the followers to another level.
If you are contemplating how to watch the Grammy Awards 2018 online from anywhere, we have come up with the detailed guide. We assume the guide will arouse your streaming desires to new heights.
How Can I Watch The Grammy Awards 2018 Online
The answer of the question is interesting as you can access to CBS, an official and proud broadcaster of 60th Annual Grammy Awards. The official broadcaster needs your signup that will help you to watch all the live action of the show on your screens.
However, not all the things are rosy with CBS network. It means the American based broadcaster follows the notion of geo restrictions in true letter and spirit. If you live abroad and want to access to CBS live streaming, you will anticipate the below message on your screens.
When it comes to viewing CBS network’s live coverage outside the US, chances are that you will have to deal with this catch. Still, the users should contemplate about a VPN that is enough to revive their hopes to new heights.
How to Watch Grammy Awards 2018 Live Online from Anywhere
As you know CBS is the official broadcaster that has all the rights to telecast the live transmission of the show. Furthermore, the broadcasting network applies the concept of region blocking that holds the viewers to access coverage outside the US.
To explore live streaming of the Grammy Awards 2018, you will need to deploy VPN on your devices. Yes, this is the right solution because it allows you to mask your original IP addresses with alternate IP addresses. Thus, you are able to spoof your online location from anywhere straightaway.
For users’ peace of mind, we have mentioned the list of best VPN services that help you to watch Grammy Awards 2018 live and exclusive.
|VPN Providers||Price ($)||Special Deals||More Info|
Best Affordable VPN
$2.95 Per Month
Exclusive Discount 1 year Plan
Best Budget Service
$1.99 Per Month
2 Years Deal
Best for Geo-Unblocking
$2.99 Per Month
3 Years Plan
Best for Streaming
$8.32 Per Month
No Exclusive Offer
Best for Private Browsing
$2.75 Per Month
3 Years Deal
Watch Grammy Awards 2018 on Kodi
Yes, you read it correctly. Kodi is by far the most valuable open source free media platform that allows the users to watch their preferred media content hassle-free. The popular streaming server offers the media content through best Kodi add-ons.
However, the add-ons fetch content from torrents and other sources. Therefore, the Grammy Awards fans need to use VPN for Kodi to secure their online privacy. By doing so, they will not find themselves in the hot water of legal troubles and attain complete online freedom.
How to Install USTVNow Add-on to watch Grammy Awards 2018 on Kodi
The task of installing USTVNow add-on on Kodi is straightforward and does not take much time. When you want to watch the Grammy Awards 2018 on your desired devices, you have two options available at your disposal. The users may install USTVNow add-on or take help from cCloud TV add-on. Both Kodi add-ons allow the users to accomplish their streaming cravings instantly.
Here we elaborate the installation of USTVNow and cCloud TV add-ons one by one. However, you should install Superrepo repository on Kodi before accessing USTVNow add-on to stream Grammy Awards 2018. Here is how you should do to install Superrepo repository on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi>Settings>File Manager>Click twice on “Add Source”
- Type a URL http://srp.nu/when it says ‘None’> type the name of media source ‘Superrepo’>Click OK
- Go to Kodi home screen>Add-ons> press the box icon given at the top left corner of the screen
- Click on Install from zip file> you will see a box on your screen then scroll and select Superrepo>Krypton>Click on Repositories>Superrepo> Click on
- Go back to Kodi home screen>Add-ons>Press the ‘Package Installer’ exists at the top left corner
- Click on Install from zip file> a box will appear on your screen so scroll down and choose Superrepo>Krypton> Click on Repositories>Superrepo>Click on SuperRepo.kodi.krypton.repositories-0.7.04.zip and let the installation to finish
- Once you are done with the installation, you will observe a popup confirmation window on the top right side of the screen> Install from Repository>Superrepo repositories [krypton][V7]
- Select Add-on Repository>Superrepo All> Click Install and let the installation to finish
- After installing the Superrepo> Go to the add-ons
- Click on package installer>install from repository>find Superrepo repository
- Click on Video Add-ons>USTVNow plus>Install
- Wait for add-on installed notification
- Once you observe an add-on installed notification, click on Live> CBS> Watch Grammy Awards 2018 live on Kodi
Through USTVnow plus add-on, you are able to stream any media content of CBS network from anywhere. Still, you will have to rely on Kodi VPN because of geo- limitations implications. After creating an USTVNow plus account, you can access all the latest content that includes live streaming of Grammy Awards 2018 free.
Likewise, you can opt cCloud TV add-on for viewing Grammy Awards 2018 coverage on your desired devices. The fans can install cCloud TV add-on through Kodil repository. Here is how you can do to install cCloud TV add-on on Kodi instantly:
- Go to Kodi home screen and click on the “Gear” icon
- Select “File Manager” from the list of options
- Scroll down and click on “Add Source”
- Enter http://kdil.co/repoin the URL box
- Name the media source Kodi Israel
- Return to the main menu and select “Add-ons”
- Click on the “Package” symbol on the top left corner
- Select “Install from zip file” and click on Kodi Israel
- Click on “Kodil.zip” to install the repository
- Wait for the “Add-on Installed” notification
- Head towards “Install from Repository”
- Choose “Kodil Repository” and then “Video Add-ons”
- Scroll down, discover cCloud TV and hit the install button
- Open the Add-on, select “All Channels”
- Press the left button on your keyboard
- Select “Search” and type in “CBS”
- Enjoy watching the Grammy Awards 2018!
Grammy Awards 2018 Nominations
The Grammy Awards will be given to the selected celebrities from the humongous list of different genres of music categories. The fans can explore the list that includes song of the year, best new artist, best jazz instrumental album, and much more.
Watch Stars Receiving the Awards
We hope you would appreciate our guide on how to watch the Grammy Awards 2018 live online from anywhere. The task of watching your favorite Grammy Awards from anywhere does not seem too difficult. This is because you have a VPN at your disposal to negotiate the issue of region blocking straightaway. There are many other channels that you can unblock the similar way – such as FX Network, ABC Network, Food Network Canada and many others.
If you have issues while installing your desired VPN service, do share your feedback in the comments section below.