Reading Time: 3 minutes
Watch-Crystal-Palace-vs-Chelsea-Premier-League-2024-in-Singapore-on-Peacock

You can easily watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock TV with the help of ExpressVPN. Prepare for an exciting showdown as Crystal Palace faces off against Chelsea on 13th February 2024 at 04:00:00 (UTC+8).

Held at Selhurst Park, this eagerly awaited match promises high-stakes action for football enthusiasts worldwide. With Peacock TV broadcasting the event, fans can use a reliable VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and allows you to watch the event on Peacock TV in Singapore. Let’s take a look at the quick steps below:


How To Watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock [5 Quick Steps]

Follow these 5 quick steps to watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock TV with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.

  1. Ensure secure access by signing up for ExpressVPN.
  2. Download ExpressVPN on your preferred device.
  3. Connect to a server location in the US. We recommend the New York server.
  4. Navigate to the Peacock TV website.
  5. Begin streaming the Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 game in Singapore!

Note: For viewers residing in Singapore, ExpressVPN offers exclusive deals - Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan.

In addition to using a VPN, you will also require a Peacock subscription. We recommend you go through different Peacock subscription costs in Singapore and choose the best plan as per your budget.


Where To Watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore?

You can easily watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock using a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN to overcome geo-blocks.

It is a cost-effective streaming platform with a diverse content library, eliminating the need to worry about what to watch in Singapore on Peacock TV.

If you’re in Singapore and facing geo-blocks, a VPN is your ticket to accessing Peacock and immersing yourself in the game.


Everything About Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024

Here are all the details of the highly anticipated Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 clash.

  • Date and Time: 13th February 2024 at 04:00:00 (UTC+8)
  • Venue: Selhurst Park Stadium

How To Watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore For Free?

To watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore for free, take advantage of Peacock’s free trial, along with the help of ExpressVPN.

In addition to a free trial, you can also enjoy Peacock gift card in Singapore and Peacock promo codes too.

Peacock provides student deals as well.

Deal Alert: Verified students in Singapore can get up to 69% discount on the price of SGD 2.70 /mo .

Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024: Key Player

The Crystal Palace vs Chelsea clash in the Premier League 2024 promises an electrifying showdown. Here are the Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 key players:

Crystal Palace

Position Players
Goalkeepers S. Johnstone R. Matthews D. Henderson
J. Whitworth
Defenders N. Clyne J. Ward J. Riedewald
J. Andersen R. Holding N. Ferguson
C. Richards M. Guehi T. Mitchell
S. Grehan J. Tomkins
Midfielders N. Ahamada J. Rak-Sakyi J. Wells-Morrison
J. Schlupp W. Hughes J. Lerma
E. Eze C. Doucoure M. Olise
Attackers O. Édouard J. Mateta M. Ebiowei
Matheus França J. Ayew

Chelsea

Position Players
Goalkeepers L. Bergström E. Beach M. Bettinelli
Đ. Petrović Robert Sanchez
Defenders I. Maatsen M. Gusto Thiago Silva
Levi Colwill B. Chilwell I. Samuels-Smith
A. Disasi M. Sarr Marc Cucurella
W. Fofana T. Chalobah R. James
B. Badiashile
Midfielders M. Mudryk C. Gallagher C. Palmer
M. Caicedo C. Ugochukwu C. Chukwuemeka
R. Lavia E. Fernández
Attackers R. Sterling C. Nkunku C. Madueke
A. Broja N. Jackson Deivid Washington

What is the Ticket Prices for Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024?

You can get Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 ticket prices for as little as SGD 103.00. The Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 tickets are available at different prices depending on where you want to sit. Make sure to get your tickets soon before they run out!

Suppose you are unable to watch this event on the ground. In that case, you can easily watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock TV with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.


What is the Prediction of Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024?

According to the predictive analytics model, Crystal Palace has a 24.3% chance of securing victory, while Chelsea holds a higher likelihood at 52.4%. The possibility of a draw stands at 23.3%. There is a 56% chance of the over/under total of 2.5 goals going over during the match between Crystal Palace and Chelsea in the Premier League 2024.


Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024: Head-to-Head Stats

The upcoming clash between Crystal Palace and Chelsea in the Premier League 2024 adds another chapter to their football rivalry. Let’s take a look at Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 head-to-head history:

Crystal Palace Stat name Chelsea
34 Games 35
42 Goals 62
53 Goals lost 48
29% (10) Wons 46% (16)
29% (9) Draws 46% (8)
44% (15) Defects 31% (11)
1.24 Goals per game 1.77
1.56 Goals lost per game 1.37
26 (76%) Over 1.5 28 (80%)
19 (56%) Over 2.5 18 (51%)
12 (35%) Over 3.5 13 (37%)
6 (18%) Over 4.5 10 (29%)
19 (56%) BBTS 20 (57%)
8 (24%) Clean sheets 10 (29%)
9.00 Corners per game 10.17
4.35 Corners for per game 5.57
4.65 Corners against per game 4.60
7 (21%) HT Wons 9 (26%)
16 (47%) HT Draws 22 (63%)
11 (32%) HT Defeits 4 (11%)
15 (0.4) HT Goals for 29 (0.8)
22 (0.6) HT Goals against 19 (0.5)
21 (62%) Over HT 0.5 24 (69%)
9 (26%) Over HT 1.5 18 (51%)
5 (15%) Over HT 2.5 4 (11%)
43.94% Ball possesion 59.43%
1.53 (52) Yellow cards avg 2.57 (90)
0.03 (1) Red cards avg 0.09 (3)

ExpressVPN: The Best VPN To Watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock

Due to its fast connection and a wide server network, ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN option to watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock TV.

The speed tests boast impressive download speeds of 92.26 Mbps and upload speeds of 89.45 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, proving ExpressVPN as one of the best Peacock VPN in Singapore.

Boasting a vast network of 3000 + servers across 105 countries, including 25+ servers in the USA.

unblock-Crystal-Palace-vs-Chelsea-Premier-League-2024-in-Singapore-on-Peacock

Watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock with ExpressVPN

Recommended server: New York server 

With a focus on security, ExpressVPN offers advanced features such as AES 256-bit Encryption, TrustedServer, Private DNS, and the Lightway Protocol, creating a secure streaming environment for enjoying the match.

For those wondering how to access Peacock on Kodi in Singapore, the Media Streamer DNS service ensures compatibility with various devices and operating systems.

ExpressVPN provides seamless access and supports simultaneous usage on up to 8 devices so that you can easily enjoy this event with your friends and family under one subscription.

Experience the match without limitations, enjoying an uninterrupted viewing experience in Singapore.

Exclusive Offer:

VPNRanks users can avail of an exclusive plan at just SGD 8.95/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan, backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, 24/7 live support, and a 7-day free trial.


Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024

Check More Peacock Sports Guides on VPNRanks


FAQs – Watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock

You can enjoy Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 World Cup on Telemundo, NBC, and Peacock. Don’t forget to use a VPN like ExpressVPN to bypass geo-barriers.

Yes, you can use ExpressVPN to watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock without facing any interruptions.

Since 1997, Crystal Palace and Chelsea have played 27 games. Crystal Palace won 4 matches, while Chelsea won 23 matches. No matches resulted in a draw.

Chelsea moved up to the top 10 of the Premier League after securing a 2-1 victory against Crystal Palace. Mykhailo Mudryk opened the scoring for The Blues with his third goal of the season, but Michael Olise from Crystal Palace equalized just before halftime.


Crux

Get ready to watch Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 in Singapore on Peacock using ExpressVPN . It is the world’s top-tier VPN, ensuring secure access with no activity logs and ultra-fast servers globally.

Don’t miss the live results of the Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Premier League 2024 match from any corner of the globe. I trust you found this guide useful! Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.