Boxing fans would be thrilled to know that Denzel Bentley and Nathan Heaney will go head-to-head for the British Middleweight title on 18th November 2023. Those of you in Singapore must want to know how to watch Bentley vs Heaney in Singapore on ESPN+. Well, stay put and keep reading this article to find out!
Unfortunately, ESPN+ is restricted to access in Singapore. So, you will require an outstandingly performing virtual private network (VPN) to overcome the frustrating and strict restrictions that ESPN+ imposes on international audiences.
To find out how to use a VPN to watch ESPN+ in Singapore? Keep on reading!
Where to Watch Bentley vs Heaney in Singapore?
Wondering where to watch Bentley vs Heaney online? There isn’t a better platform available to watch Bentley vs Heaney in Singapore than ESPN+, despite the fact that you will need a VPN to access it in non-available regions.
So, if you want to witness or experience this thrilling duel in the best way possible, no matter where you are located, go for ESPN+ to enjoy Bentley vs Heaney live streaming on ESPN+.
Why We Need VPN to Watch Bentley vs Heaney in Singapore on ESPN+?
International streamers require the best VPN for ESPN+ to watch Bentley vs Heaney in Singapore on ESPN+ because the platform is only available within the US. So, for viewers in Singapore, there isn’t much they can do other than take the help of a banging VPN like ExpressVPN!
A superior quality VPN service helps these foreign streamers by hiding the existing IP address of the gadget and altering it with a fake US IP address. This effective trick enables every overseas residing streamer to watch Bentley vs Heaney Live streaming without any geo-blocking worries.
Go for ESPN+ free trial to check out and watch F1 Las Vegas GP Race in Singapore on ESPN+.
Bentley vs Heaney: Date and Time
Bentley and Heaney’s bout is a part of the World Championship Boxing – The Magnificent 7, which is scheduled to begin at 09:00 PM (GMT) on Saturday, 18th November, 2023. The ring walks for this specific fight are expected to begin at 11:00 PM (GMT).
So, if you don’t wanna miss the match live, set your schedules as per your local time zone and select an ESPN+ subscription plan.
Where is the Bentley vs Heaney Fight?
The Bentley vs Heaney bout, along with the rest of the matches of the World Championship Boxing – The Magnificent 7, will take place in AO Arena, Manchester, UK. Seating almost 21,000 bloodthirsty fans, the Arena will be the perfect battleground for Bentley and Heaney to showcase their skills.
After streaming this magnificent event live, no one in their right mind would want to cancel an ESPN+ subscription.
Where to Watch Bentley vs Heaney Live Streaming?
The World Championship Boxing – The Magnificent 7 has two official streaming partners, TNT Sport for the UK and ESPN+ for the US. So, American fans can stream this fight live on ESPN+, along with watching the best shows on ESPN+.
Can I Watch Bentley vs Heaney for Free?
Yes, you can watch Bentley vs Heaney for free with the help of ESPN+ free trial and ExpressVPN. All you have to do is choose ESPN+ free trial upon subscription. Then, when the trial period concludes, you can simply cancel your ESPN+ subscription.
This, along with a free VPN for ESPN+ will not only allow you to watch Bentley vs Heaney for free but also watch other upcoming matches of this fight card.
Denzel Bentley Record
The all-time record of Denzel Bentley is given below:
|Wins by KO||15|
Nathan Heaney Record
The all-time record of Nathan Heaney is given below:
|Wins by KO||6|
What are the Key Dates for Bentley vs Heaney?
The Bentley vs Heaney key dates are as follows:
|Denzel Bentley vs. Nathan Heaney||Saturday 18th November 2023||09:00 PM (GMT)|
Bentley Vs Heaney Stats
The Bentley vs Heaney stats are provided in the table below:
|Nathan Heaney||Stats||Denzel Bentley|
|6′ 1″ / 186 cm||Height||5′ 10″ / 178 cm|
|N/A||Reach||72″ / 183 cm|
|Orthodox (R)||Stance||Orthodox (R)|
|UD 10||Form||KO 1, UD 12, TKO 4, SD 12, TKO 3|
|The Ring: N/A, WBA: 14, WBC: N/A, WBO: N/A, IBF: N/A||Current Rankings (Middleweight)||The Ring: N/A, WBA: N/A, WBC:12, WBO: 9, IBF: N/A|
What are the Odds on Bentley vs Heaney?
The odds for Bentley vs Heaney are:
Now, you can make your Bentley vs Heaney prediction! Just by these odds.
What is the Ticket Price for Bentley vs Heaney?
The price for Bentley vs Heaney tickets starts at GB £75.95 and goes all the way up to GB £251.85. The ticket prices might vary depending on their availability, so make sure to buy them from a trusted source.
What is Prediction for Bentley vs Heaney?
By analyzing the odds, we predict that Denzel Bentley has an 84.27% chance of winning. Meanwhile, Nathan Heaney is the underdog, with a 15.73% chance of victory.
Bentley vs Heaney History
With a record of 18-2-1, Bentley had a successful start in his boxing career, going 13-0 before a draw in 2020. He later won the British middleweight crown but defeated Felix Cash. After three wins, he faced Janibek Alimkhanuly for the WBO world title but was unsuccessful. Bentley recently secured a first-round knockout win in April.
His opponent, Heaney (17-0), is a six-year pro with two recent wins against Jack Flatley. The 34-year-old aims to maintain his undefeated record and challenge Bentley’s quest for a second title shot.
Bentley vs Heaney Fight Cards
The Bentley vs Heaney fight is a title fight of World Championship Boxing – The Magnificent 7. The card for the event is as follows:
|Main Event||Nick Ball vs. Isaac Dogboe||WBC Silver Featherweight Championship|
|Fight 1||Liam Davies vs. Vincenzo La Femina||EBU European Super Bantamweight Title|
|Fight 2||Ekow Essuman vs. Harry Scarff||British, Commonwealth, IBF European Welterweight Title|
|Fight 3||Denzel Bentley vs. Nathan Heaney||British Middleweight Title|
|Fight 4||Nathaniel Collins vs. Zak Miller||British, Commonwealth Featherweight Title|
|Fight 5||Hannah Rankin vs. Ema Kozin||WBC World Female Super Welterweight Title|
|Fight 6||Anthony Cacace vs. Ryan Garner||IBO World Super Featherweight Championship|
|Fight 7||Dan Catlin vs.James Heneghan||British Central Area Middleweight Title|
What is the Prize Money for Winner?
The prize money for the fight is currently undisclosed by event management. We will keep you updated as soon as we get any news.
Who is the Best Among Bentley vs Heaney?
Although Heaney is undefeated, he will meet more than his match in the form of Denzel Bentley. With an impressive knockout rate and overall better fighting stats, Denzel Bentley is the favorite to win this bout.
Why ExpressVPN is the Best VPN to Watch Bentley vs Heaney in Singapore on ESPN+?
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Bentley vs Heaney in Singapore on ESPN+ as it offers unlimited bandwidth and fast servers, ensuring viewers a smooth and uninterrupted streaming experience.
Keep reading to learn more:
ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to Watch Bentley vs Heaney in Singapore on ESPN+
ExpressVPN boasts a vast network of 3000+ servers across 105 countries, effectively bypassing geo-restrictions and providing immediate access to ESPN+’s content.
Letting you watch F1 Las Vegas GP Race in Singapore Singapore on ESPN+.
ExpressVPN stands out with its unique MediaStreamer DNS feature, allowing access on devices without VPN configuration. The service offers advanced features such as Trusted Server technology, Lightway Protocol, VPN split tunneling, Threat Manager, and a Network Lock/Kill switch, providing users with comprehensive and advanced capabilities.
This makes it possible for you to watch Ducks vs Avalanche NHL in Singapore on ESPN+ on any device you want.
ExpressVPN delivers impressive speeds, On a 100 Mbps connection, users can enjoy upload speed of 89.45 Mbps and a download speed of 92.26 Mbps, ensuring a smooth and reliable online experience.
Besides ESPN+, ExpressVPN seamlessly supports popular streaming platforms for expats, including Kayo Sports, Sky Sports, Discovery+, HBO Max, Hulu, and many more, providing a diverse range of content accessible within a single VPN.
ExpressVPN offers all these features at just SGD 8.93/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan). The service comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 customer support.
More Guides to Stream on ESPN+:
Below is a selection of the finest and most widely enjoyed content available on ESPN+
- How to watch Flames vs Stars NHL in Singapore on EPSN+: Intense Hockey Duel
- How to watch Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona in Singapore on EPSN+: Football’s Finest Face Off
- How to Watch 2023 PFL World Championship in Singapore on EPSN+: Fight for Glory!
- How to Watch Bhilwara Kings vs Manipal Tigers in Singapore on ESPN+: Epic Cricket Battle!
- How to Watch Eagles vs Chiefs NFL in Singapore on ESPN+: Live Stream the Battle!
- How to Watch Rangers vs Stars NHL in Singapore on ESPN+: Witness Hockey Brilliance!
- How to Watch Penguins vs Hurricanes NHL in Singapore on ESPN+: Watch the NHL Battle Unfold!
- How to Watch Rio Grande Valley Vipers vs Austin Spurs NBA G League in Singapore on ESPN+: Catch the G League Showdown!
- How to Watch The RSM Classic in Singapore on ESPN+: From Fairways to Your Screen!
- Date : 18/11/2023
- Event Name : Watch Bentley vs Heaney on ESPN+
- Event Platform : ESPN+
Is it worth watching the Bentley vs Heaney fight?
Yes, if you love thrilling and bloody boxing duels, then the Bentley vs Heaney fight is worth watching.
How many times did Denzel Bentley won?
Denzel Bentley has won 18 of his 21 fights.
How old is Nathan Heaney?
Nathan Heaney is 34 years old.
We are extremely happy that you have fully read this comprehensive guide, which would have provided you with complete information to be ready to witness the action when you watch Bentley vs Heaney in Singapore on ESPN+ on 18th November 2023.
Just remember to use ExpressVPN, the best streaming VPN for ESPN+. Get your subscription today so you don’t miss out!