Kodi is like a holy grail for online streamers.
With mainstream VoD services charging a fortune and only working in a few selected regions, Kodi is the perfect free alternative.
With the help of Kodi add-ons, you can stream movies, TV shows, documentaries and much more without spending a dime.
That said, there is just one drawback. Thanks to pesky geo-restrictions, most content offered by Kodi add-ons is inaccessible out of their designated regions without a VPN.
On that note, I’m going to cover a super useful guide to setup PureVPN on Kodi, so you can easily watch all your favorite shows at your will.
And if you wish to use other alternative other than PureVPN, make sure you check out our list of exclusive best Kodi VPN.
Note: PureVPN Kodi is not free and you do need a subscription plan to make it work.
So without wasting any more time, let’s dive right into the PureVPN Kodi setup…
PureVPN Kodi Installation Guide
Using PureVPN with Kodi can be accomplished through 2 methods. You can either install the PureVPN on Kodi or use the standalone PureVPN app in the background.
Let’s start with how to install PureVPN on Kodi first…
- First things first, you need to download PureVPN for Kodi Add-on from the official website.
- Now fire up the Kodi app and head on over to the Add-ons section.
- Now click on the package installer icon located at the top right corner.
- Now select Install from Zip File.
- Now browse to the location where you downloaded the PureVPN Kodi addon file and install PureVPN on Kodi.
- Now select Ok on the prompt that pops up.
- Now head back to the dashboard of the Kodi app and click ok Add-ons.
- Next, click on Program Add-ons.
- Now click on the PureVPN app icon.
- Now enter your PureVPN username and password.
- Now choose the server location of your choice and you’re done.
- That’s it, you can now easily stream whatever show you like.
The second method is much easier and should get you streaming in no time.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Kodi installed on your device.
- PureVPN app and a subscription plan.
Once you’ve taken care of the prerequisite, simply launch the PureVPN app, enter your credentials and select the server of your choice.
Now you can verify your new IP address by heading over to the setting option and then system information.
Once you’re done cross verifying, finally launch the Kodi app and enjoy unhindered and unrestricted streaming.
Best Kodi add-ons of 2019
Now that you know how to setup PureVPN on Kodi, why not check out a couple of new Add-ons.
Kodi is without a doubt an amazing free streaming platform. You don’t have to deal with reoccurring subscriptions, nor do you have to suffer from price discriminations.
The only hurdle you might face is, of course, geo-restrictions.
However, by using PureVPN with Kodi, you can easily spoof your IP address and unblock all geo-restricted content hassle-free.
PureVPN and Kodi are literally made for each other. And with prices as low as $2.95/month, it just doesn’t get any better. Check out all the features PureVPN has to offer in my exclusive PureVPN review.
I hope you now know exactly how to use PureVPN with Kodi, if you still have any issues with PureVPN Kodi, do let me know in the comments below.