More to Watch, Less to Hold! The all-new Samsung Galaxy S8 has finally released and the tech-giant has once again surprised fans around the world. The redefined addition to Galaxy family has much to offer than any other smartphone right now. That said, Samsung Galaxy S8 is powered with a Qualcomm Exynos 8895 Octa processor along with 4GB Ram that runs Android Nougat 7.0 without any hassle. In this guide, we will show you how to setup VPN on Samsung Galaxy S8 and get the best out of it.
While S8 has a lot to offer, we cannot miss counting its vivid 5.8-inch super AMOLED display, protected with corning Gorilla Glass 5. In addition, the state-of-the-art combination of 12MP back and 8MP front camera capture every moment with absolute eminence. But, sadly threats to Android OS have been prowling around users since beginning, and S8 operating system i.e. Android Nougat 7.0 is believed to be vulnerable.
Thus, we have created this guide to help you setup VPN on Samsung Galaxy S8 and get protected against each cyber threat. In addition, we will present you with the safest and fasted S8 VPN services that offer a wide range of servers, strong encryption protocols, and affordable plans.
The Best Recommended VPN Services for Samsung Galaxy S8
To present our readers with the most suitable VPN services, we have conducted an experiment and tested various VPN services on Samsung Galaxy S8. In essence, our experiment included performance evaluation, level of security, streaming, and unblocking tests. After concluding with VPN evaluation phase, we have come up with following top performing and ultimate secure VPN services for Galaxy S8.
|VPN Providers||Price ($)||Special Deals||More Info|
Best Affordable VPN
$2.88 Per Month
Exclusive Discount 2 years Plan
Best for Private Browsing
$2.75 Per Month
3 Years Deal
Best for China
$1.99 Per Month
2 Years Deal
Best for Geo-Unblocking
$2.99 Per Month
3 Years Plan
Best for Streaming
$6.67 Per Month
No Exclusive Offer
Why Use VPN on Samsung Galaxy S8?
If you are wondering about why exactly you should setup VPN on Samsung Galaxy S8? Then, here are the top reasons you can never overlook when using Galaxy S8:
- Bypass Geo-restrictions: With VPN on S8, you can bypass geo-restrictions and access region exclusive streaming services like Netflix US, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, HBO Now, Twitch TV, Nine Network and many more.
- Download P2P files and Torrents Anonymously: A VPN allows you to download P2P and torrenting files anonymously in regions with strict privacy laws such as the US, Australia, India, and more
- Secure Your Online Activities: A VPN makes your internet traffic encrypted and secure. As a result, you can use public networks safely for financial transaction, confidential conversations and more online activities
- Access Facebook, Gmail, YouTube and more sites from school: A VPN frees you from online restrictions in schools, colleges, universities, offices, libraries, airports and places that are public
- Evade State-Surveillance: Privacy is a basic right of every netizen, but many countries impose state-surveillance to monitor every online activity of users. A VPN restores your privacy and makes your data secure and protected against online surveillance, hackers, intruders, privacy invaders and more cyber threats
Also Read : Samsung Smart Tv VPN
Step-by-Step Method to Setup VPN on Samsung Galaxy S8
Now, that you know about perks of using a S8 VPN, you’re just few steps away to setup VPN on Samsung Galaxy S8. Below are the steps that you can follow to start using VPN on Galaxy S8:
- Choose one the recommended S8 VPN services from table above
- Next, go to official site of VPN provider and make and account over there
- Now, choose a VPN package plan, select a payment method and make payment
- Go to PlayStore on your phone and search for your VPN provider’s app
- Download VPN app and install it on Galaxy S8
- Launch VPN, go to servers list and connect to server of a desired country
- Upon successful connection, you’re all set to access tons of geo-blocked sites and services including BBC iPlayer, HBO Now, Fox Go, CNBC, ABC and more on your Galaxy S8 from anywhere in the world
Samsung Galaxy S8 is surely a major breakthrough in the midst of Galaxy family. The phone features first major design alteration after Galaxy S6’s glass and metal design. A dual sided curve edge screen, better screen to body ratio, a hallmark tall and narrow design and a super AMOLED display is what a tech-savy users crave for, and Samsung S8 is their answer. However, security threats and severe vulnerabilities have targeted Android OS in past and Nougat pose same vulnerabilities.
But, with upright security solution like VPN installed on your phone, you’re 100% safe and protected against each and every cyber threat out there. In addition, a VPN allows you to kill two birds with one stone, and thus gives you access to thousands of geo-blocked and restricted sites in your country. That said, A VPN on Samsung Galaxy S8 is what every netizen deserves.