VyprVPN Pricing Plans & Cost in 2023
- Updated: May 7, 2023
- 0 User Reviews
- Rachelle J. Alley
Golden Frog’s VyprVPN is an emerging Virtual Private Network provider. Based in Switzerland, it comes with several privacy and safety features. Having more than 700 servers globally, VyprVPN is a good option for securing online activities in strictly monitored regions.
Amongst all factors that are considered while choosing a VPN, price is at the top of the list. In terms of pricing, VyprVPN offers nominal range packages on a monthly and yearly basis. Additionally, you can claim a refund within 30 days like many other premium VPNs.
In this post, we have covered different aspects of VyprVPN pricing to review the factors of affordability and feasibility.
VyprVPN Subscription costs
VyprVPN can be subscribed to on a monthly or yearly plan. Vyprvpn pricing varies for both depending on the length of the subscription.
Check out the VyprVPN cost breakdown below:
|Subscription Period||Cost per month with VyprVPN|
Does VyprVPN offer a Free Trial?
Unfortunately, VyprVPN doesn’t offer a free trial to subscribers. It comes with a 30-day money-back policy to let you try the service risk-free before committing to a longer subscription.
Who doesn’t like free treats and tips? Honestly, nobody would want to miss any chance as everyone loves to grab anything that comes under the free tag. We are generally more attracted to free VPN services than paid ones. Of course, everyone likes to avail of no-cost services with zero investment.
You can experience unlimited speed and incredible features with a VyprVPN premium account. Additionally, you can claim your full refund within 30 days of the initial purchase on both monthly and yearly subscription plans without any questioning.
The money-back-guarantee is portrayed as the VyprVPN free trial where you can enjoy the best services or get your complete payment back within 30 days. Hence, you can confidently try the features with zero hidden costs or additional deductions.
Prominent Features of VyprVPN
VyprVPN offers numerous useful features and options for subscribers all over the world. We have discussed them in-depth in our VyprVPN review.
Here are our top favorite VyprVPN features that make it noticeably rise above the other premium VPNs.
- Large Server Network Worldwide: VPNs with servers spread across borders offer better accessibility and connectivity than VPNs with limited servers. VyprVPN has around 700 servers in approximately 70 countries, which is an average network size. Moreover, it also has several servers working in Africa, Asia, and South America, which are usually not heavily covered by VPNs.
- Strict No Surveillance Rules: The VPN jurisdiction is important for the privacy status and user activities. VyprVPN is based in Switzerland, which is a privacy-safe territory. Furthermore, it falls outside the five-eyes, nine-eyes, or fourteen-eyes alliance regions, guaranteeing zero surveillance and data safety.
- Streaming: VPNs are often used to stream blocked videos and content. It is hard to crack the barriers because of constant tracking and blocking on VPNs. However, VyprVPN removed the restrictions over Netflix and Disney+ smoothly while testing.
VyprVPN Subscription Plans – How much does VyprVPN cost?
VyprVPN clearly doesn’t have a free trial for subscribers which can be disappointing. However, it offers a monthly and yearly billing cycle with the same set of features.
Both subscription plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. We appreciate this refund policy with the monthly VPN package as it is rarely offered by premium VPNs.
To understand VyprVPN pricing, we have given a breakdown with monthly cost and total billing amount below.
|Total Amount billed||$10||$60|
VyprVPN has no tiered plans or package distinctions like some other premium VPNs that come with a range of options for users. VyprVPN prices vary depending on the billing plan you choose.
If you need an extra risk-free plan and don’t want to commit for long, go for the monthly subscription plan. You can pay $10 each month and retain the services for as long as you want. With a monthly plan, you will be charged $120 a year.
On the other hand, the annual subscription plan costs $5 monthly and $60 each year.
From the VyprVPN pricing, it is evident that VyprVPN yearly cost is more reasonable than the monthly subscription mode. Also, there is a drastic difference between the prices if we compare them on an annual basis.
An annual subscription costs you $60 whereas a monthly subscription charges $120 from you at the end of the year. You need to pay double the amount for getting a month-to-month package.
Considering the pricing plan, we highly recommend a yearly subscription.
On top of this, VyprVPN brings a business plan for 3 users under $299. The cloud business package costs $399 for 3 users, which can be extended to each additional user for an extra $99.
Payment Methods – How do I pay for VyprVPN?
To be able to purchase a VPN service, you must know what payment methods are acceptable. Different VPN providers allow various modes of payment.
VyprVPN can be purchased with any of the options listed below:
- Master card
- American Express
You can also subscribe to the VyprVPN app from your Android or iOS app and pay via GooglePay or Apple Store depending on the device you are signed up with.
VyprVPN doesn’t allow cryptocurrency payments for anonymity on the network. While the top premium VPNs offer Bitcoin transactions.
In case of any queries or assistance regarding VyprVPN not working issues, users can contact the customer support team available 24/7.
What Is Included in the VyprVPN Subscription?
If you are interested to learn more about VyprVPN services that come with the subscription, we have got you covered in this section. We present an explanation of some basic VyprVPN features that elevate its usability.
- No traffic logging policy: The central purpose of paying for a VPN service is privacy and security. If the VPN itself records logs and keeps track of your activities, the intent behind having a VPN dies. Luckily, VyprVPN doesn’t store user IP, data traffic, session details, or start and end times. It follows a no-log policy and ensures high-grade privacy.
- Streaming: One major reason behind high VPN subscriptions is the users’ inclination to access restricted content in their country. Unfortunately, not every VPN works well for unblocking popular streaming platforms. However, VyprVPN performed well every single time tested. We tried streaming Netflix with VyprVPN and could comfortably stream Grey’s Anatomy for several hours.
- Torrenting: Earlier, VyprVPN discouraged copyright infringement by exchanging or downloading files online. After introducing the no-logs policy, it now supports P2P traffic and facilitates torrenting with VyprVPN. It even provides safe grounds for downloading torrent files easily.
- Kill Switch: One basic and common security feature is the kill switch which is offered by almost every VPN. Despite being readily available, it is highly useful for preventing accidental exposure of identity on the network. When the VPN connection stops working, your kill switch turns off all apps and closes the tabs automatically to protect your original identity from being detected by your ISP.
- No leaks: Even if a VPN claims no involvement in logging any information, it’s better to verify the credibility. Therefore, VyprVPN was tested against several DNS leak tests via DNSLeaktest.com and passed them all with no leaks. Additionally, the WebRTC leak test was performed which also came out clear with zero leaks against VyprVPN which was a sigh of relief.
- Beating Anti-VPN blockers: China and Russia are the countries that commonly block VPNs. Even some offices, institutes, or organizations practice VPN-blocking strategies. It is possible to beat these VPN blockers by using OpenVPN with 256-bit encryption. All OpenVPN traffic is encapsulated behind HTTPS encryption which is used by many websites these days. Therefore, it’s not feasible to block it.
We like the VyprVPN Business and Business Cloud plan designed for employee groups or the entire organization. Traveling individuals, entrepreneurs, or journalists can utilize the perks of these plans at the maximum.
How do I Cancel VyprVPN?
Just like any other product, people are keen to know about the VyprVPN cancellation process. Questions like how we can cancel a VyprVPN subscription are very common. Even before purchasing a service, people confirm the availability of cancellation, which is an understandable concern.
The good news is that you can cancel VyprVPN whenever you want. But you only get a refund if you cancel your subscription within the first 30 days of purchase. Most VPNs have the same terms for cancellation, but not all service providers pay you back.
VyprVPN has an easy cancellation process with a legitimate payback policy which has been tried and tested. You only need to follow the simple steps listed below to cancel your VyprVPN subscription.
- Open VyprVPN’s website. Log in to your account to access your control panel.
- Click the Account tab on the left and then press Cancel under Services.
- Go through all other steps carefully to confirm your cancellation.
- Next, request your refund by contacting VyprVPN’s customer support team via live chat or email.
- You will receive the refund confirmation email shortly, but the amount will be refunded in 7-10 days.
Always remember that you are eligible for a complete refund if you are canceling the subscription within the first 30 days.
If you have applied for the subscription through an Android or iOS app, you will have to cancel it through the same platforms.
To cancel your subscription from your Android app, follow the steps given next.
- Open Google Play Store on your phone
- Log in to your Google Account.
- Click on Subscriptions
- Next, search and choose VyprVPN in the given list.
- Finally, press the Manage option and then click on Cancel Subscription.
- After your account gets canceled successfully, a confirmation email will be sent and you will receive the refund later by contacting and requesting the support team.
In the case of App Store/iTunes, follow the steps ahead.
- Open Settings and click on iTunes & App Store.
- Then click on your Apple ID and then press Subscriptions.
- Finally, press Cancel Subscription to cancel your account and get a refund.
- Once your account is successfully canceled, you will receive a confirmation email.
FAQs – VyprVPN Pricing
How much does VyprVPN cost?
VyprVPN’s cost depends on the duration of the subscription you choose. If you select the monthly subscription, it costs $10, whereas the yearly subscription charges $5 each month with $60 per year. The yearly subscription is clearly cheaper than the monthly plan. Therefore, the longer subscription you choose, the cheaper it costs. Also, VyprVPN cost iPhone, Android, and all other devices the same.
How do I get VyprVPN for free?
Many free VPNs offer limited features that threaten security. You can try VyprVPN risk-free under its 30-day money-back guarantee that works for all devices. It costs $10 on a monthly subscription and $5 on a yearly plan. You will have to pay for the type of subscription you choose first and then you get eligible to request a refund within 30 days without inquiry. VyprVPN’s offer includes a complete refund on both monthly and yearly subscriptions. However, there’s no free trial service available for VyprVPN users.
Is VyprVPN a good VPN?
Yes, VyprVPN is a good VPN with essential security and privacy features. It has strong AES-256-bit encryption, a no-logs policy, and a solid kill switch to ensure safe grounds. Although it is not the fastest VPN, it has a reasonable speed for unblocking restricted content and streaming popular channels. Moreover, it offers nominal prices to enjoy unrestricted services.
VyprVPN is a safe VPN with good performance overall and a commitment to improving its services. It offers a wide range of privacy features with great unblocking strengths. Another important factor to consider while picking a VPN is the cost.
If we observe VyprVPN pricing, it is reasonable for users interested in a monthly or annual subscription. It offers a genuine complete refund with both plans that can be requested in a simple way. With a $5 annual deal, you can save half of your money on the yearly subscription.
We recommend using the long-term plan for experiencing quality services at a low cost. However, if you are still unsure and not willing to pay for the annual subscription, you can still go for the monthly plan.