How to Cancel VyprVPN and Get Refund in 2020
VyprVPN's 30 day money-back guarantee is perfectly legitimate. If you're unsatisfied with the VPN for any reason, you can request a refund with full confidence. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
VyprVPN ranks among the most widely recognized VPN providers in the industry. The provider offers 30-day money-back that is perfectly legitimate and easy to obtain.
In this guide, I will walk you through the steps you need to perform to cancel VyprVPN subscription and get your refund. If you are unsure about cancelling right away, you can try fixing VyprVPN issues first. However, if you’ve already cancelled your account and are simply looking for an alternative, then you should find PureVPN a good solution with its strong balance of privacy and unblocking prowess.
How to Cancel VyprVPN and Get Refund – Quick Guide
- Visit VyprVPN and access your control panel by logging in.
- Click the Account tab and then click on Cancel.
- Run through the other steps to confirm cancellation.
- Contact customer support through live chat or email to request refund.
- Wait for refund confirmation email and 7-10 days for the amount to be refunded.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Account Cancellation
To get your refund from VyprVPN, you first need to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription through the control panel and then request your refund by contacting the customer support team. Bear in mind that you are generally only eligible for VyprVPN refund if you request it within 30 days of your subscription.
1. Open VyprVPN.com on your browser and log into your user panel.
2. Click on the Accounts tab on the left then click on “Cancel service” under Services.
3. In the next page, select a reason for cancellation such as “I don’t need a VPN anymore” and click “continue cancellation“.
4. Describe your reason for cancelling as the same and click “confirm cancellation“.
5. Now contact customer support through live chat and ask them for a refund.
They will ask you a few questions to convince you to continue subscription. You can simply refuse to show any interest in continuing the subscription and insist on the refund and they should proceed to confirming your request.
VyprVPN has a very professional customer support, so as long as you are requesting the refund within 30 days of subscription, they will entertain your request as per policy.
How to cancel VyprVPN subscription through Android/Play Store?
If you purchased your VyprVPN subscription through the Play Store, you will need to cancel it through Play Store as well.
Follow the steps below to cancel VyprVPN subscription through Play Store.
- Head over to play.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Next, select “Subscriptions”
- Now, find and select VyprVPN in the list.
- Lastly, click the “Manage” option and then “Cancel Subscription”.
When you’ve cancelled the subscription, contact VyprVPN customer support to request a refund as explained above.
How to cancel VyprVPN account on iOS via iTunes/App Store?
Similarly, if you got your VyprVPN subscription through iTunes/App Store, you must cancel it through the same platforms.
Follow the steps below to cancel VyprVPN account through App Store:
- Head over to the “Settings menu” and tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Next tap on your Apple ID and then tap on “Subscriptions”.
- Lastly, tap “Cancel Subscription” to successfully cancel your VyprVPN account.
Once again, you will need to contact the customer support to request your refund after you’re done cancelling the account.
Things to Consider Before Cancelling VyprVPN
VyprVPN may not have lived up to your expectations, but lest you should make a hasty decision of cancelling it, here are some key strengths of this VPN to bear in mind:
- Access Netflix: Fans of streaming will find VyprVPN highly capable of unblocking Netflix libraries. In addition, VyprVPN is extremely fast, which further makes it an excellent choice for streaming purposes.
- Unblock torrents: Users can unblock torrents with VyprVPN and take advantage of the fast speeds to make quick downloads. This is great for regular p2p filesharers.
- Cross-platform compatibility: A single VyprVPN account supports simultaneous logins from 5 different devices. You can easily setup VyprVPN on Fire stick, Kodi, as well as on devices like Roku.
Unfortunately, VyprVPN doesn’t offer a free trial, which makes it difficult for new users to try the service out for the first time before buying it. Nonetheless, the 30-day refund policy is perfectly legit and you can get your refund if you’re unsatisfied.
I Cancelled VyprVPN – What Do I Do Now?
VyprVPN is a strong overall service that works well for all sorts of VPN use cases. However, if you’re not 100% satisfied with it, then you shouldn’t wait to cancel the service and claim your refund.
You can use refunded money to try another VPN service that might better suit your needs. For instance, PureVPN is one of recommended choices for users seeking all-around performance. It can unblock torrents, streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, while also protecting user privacy against online trackers and surveillance agencies.
Despite its excellent features, it is one of the most affordable VPNs out there, costing only $3.33/mo with a 31-day money-back guarantee.
Here’s a quick comparison between the two VPNs:
|Logging Policy||No logs||No logs|
|Server Network||700+ servers|
|Customer Support||Live chat & Email||Live chat, Email & Ticket|
How to Cancel Subscription Other than VyprVPN and Get Refunded
VyprVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee is completely legitimate. Users can claim the refund without any hassles if the request is made within 30 days of purchase, thanks VyprVPN’s customer-focused policies which they follow with strong commitment.
For more information about this provider, see this VyprVPN review.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?