- Quick guide: How to Install Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield
- How to Install Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield In-depth Process
- 1. Install Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield
- 2. Log in to Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield
- 3. Connect to the VPN on your NVIDIA Shield
- 4. Choose and manage locations on your NVIDIA Shield
- 5. Manage Surfshark features on your NVIDIA Shield
- 6. Manage Surfshark settings on your NVIDIA Shield
- 7. Make sure your connection was successful
- Why Use Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield
How To Install Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield
Surfshark is one of the most best VPN service in the industry, offering unlimited device connections, privacy and security protection, super-fast servers, and highly affordable packages. This VPN also supports the latest internet-connected devices like NVIDIA Shield with a dedicated easy-to-use application to safeguard your data, bypass censorship, and stream content.
Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield hides your activities and protects your identity online from hackers, snoopers, and your own internet service providers. Additionally, Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield makes it possible to stream 4K and HD content without lagging.
In this post, we will explain how to install Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield to enjoy countless perks online. Check out our detailed Surfshark review to learn more about its features and services.
How to Install Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield [In-depth Process]
To install Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield, we have compiled a detailed procedure. Follow the series of steps given below to get Surfshark working on an NVIDIA device without any complications.
1. Install Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield
Step 1: Navigate to the Google Play Store and open it on your NVIDIA Shield device.
Step 2: Type and search for the Surfshark application in the Google Play Store.
Step 3: Press the Surfshark app symbol
Step 4: Hit the Install button. The installation will complete in some time.
Step 5: Launch the Surfshark app by clicking the Open button after the installation is done.
2. Log in to Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield
Step 1: If you have purchased a Surfshark subscription plan, you can easily log in as an existing user. If you don’t have a subscription yet, you can sign up for Surfshark by clicking on Create Account.
Step 2: Enter your email address and password to register and click Log in.
You can also log in to the Surfshark app from your mobile device; alternatively, currently only available on Android. Launch your Surfshark app on your Android device. Open Settings, go to Account and click on TV Login. You will be required to enter the code received in the Surfshark app.
3. Connect to the VPN on your NVIDIA Shield
After logging in to the Surfshark app, the home page will open. You can find the VPN connection status, a list of available locations, and an option to connect to the server.
Step 1: Click on the Connect button, and you will be connected to the fastest server available.
Step 2: If you are connecting to the VPN server for the first time, you will receive a connection request in a pop-up window. Accept the request by clicking on OK. The Surfshark app will now create a tunnel and set up a VPN connection to monitor network traffic. If you face any hindrance while connecting or executing the app, our Surfshark not working can assist you in this.
Step 3: You can set either the Faster server or the Nearest country as the default connection type. You can choose it by clicking on the three horizontal lines with the connection status.
Choose the server you want for your VPN connection.
Step 4: Once your connection is established, you will find the connection status on the app’s homepage showing that you are now connected. The green connection label indicates that your connection is now secure and your internet is protected.
4. Choose and manage locations on your NVIDIA Shield
With more than 3200 servers spread across 100 countries, Surfshark lets you connect to any desired location.
Step 1: Click on the left panel of the Surfshark app screen to get a list of locations. Find your preferred location by scrolling down or using the search bar. You will immediately connect to that server when you press the flag icon against the location.
Step 2: You can let Surfshark remember your favorite location by clicking the star icon on the right. The server will be added to the Favorite servers list.
Step 3: Surfshark displays how loaded a server is at a particular location. It indicates how many users are connected to the server at a given time. We recommend connecting to a less crowded server to experience smooth VPN services.
Step 4: You get two tabs with the Static IP and MultiHop on top of your Surfshark app.
The roles of these two modes are:
- Static IP: If you enable this mode, you will be assigned the same IP address on each session
- MultiHop: On activating MultiHop, Surfshark will add an extra protective layer by connecting you to two different VPN servers operating at two different locations.
5. Manage Surfshark features on your NVIDIA Shield
Surfshark app has two useful features in the Features tab that can elevate your NVIDIA Shield experience. We have listed the two features below:
- CleanWeb: Surfshark brings a smart option to block suspicious ads and sites on the network. CleanWeb automatically detects malware and prevents phishing attempts.
- Bypasser: With this tool, Surfshark lets you divide your traffic load to be transferred via VPN and regular connection. Bypasser transmits part of your traffic through the encrypted tunnel while the network remains stable.
6. Manage Surfshark settings on your NVIDIA Shield
You can customize your Surfshark app on your NVIDIA Shield according to your own preferences. Open the Settings tab to fine-tune the app, configure the settings, or resolve connection problems.
You can find the following account details in the Settings tab:
- Username: Surfshark displays your username, and you even get an option to log out
- Language: You can select the language of your choice
- App Version: You can view the current app version and get updates
Some other options available in the Settings tab include:
- Auto-Connect: If you enable this option, your network will have the VPN connection running continuously without requiring any actions.
- Use Small Packets: By turning on the Use Small Packets mode, you will not experience slow speed on the VPN connection
- Kill Switch: Your NVIDIA Shield device will be instantly disconnected from the network right when the internet connection drops to protect your identity
- Protocol: You can choose between the protocols to decide how your data will be transmitted over the VPN, such as IKEv2
- Analytics: Surfshark app lets you decide whether you want to report technical issues anonymously to the developers to improve the service
- Diagnostics: If you experience any issues with Surfshark VPN, you can send a diagnostics with a precise description
7. Make sure your connection was successful
We highly recommend checking your Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield connection after setting up a VPN. You can easily verify the successful connection establishment by conducting IP and DNS leak tests. You can get these tests from Surfshark’s official website.
This brings us to the end of the step-by-step tutorial for installing Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield. If you have any queries while setting up the VPN connection on your device, you can contact Surfshark agents via email or live chat 24/7.
Why Use Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield?
Surfshark is the cheapest VPN available for NVIDIA Sheild, with modern functionalities, top-level services, and military-grade encryption. It offers world-class features at incredibly low rates, which makes it ideal for the latest internet-connected devices.
You must consider using Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield for the following reasons:
- Protect Yourself Online: The biggest contribution of Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield is guaranteed online protection. Surfshark blocks ads, malicious websites, and trackers from observing your activities along with super reasonable Surfshark cost makes it the best VPN Nvidia as well. Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield covers your identity by building a safe connection with an anonymous IP address.
- Best for Unblocking Streaming Apps/Services: With Surfshark VPN servers accessible and operational in almost 100 countries, you can easily unblock streaming apps and services from many geographical regions. Surfshark can allow you to bypass geo-restrictions, such as Netflix, Peacock TV, BBC iPlayer, etc.
- Speed: Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield lets you stream 4K and HD content without buffering. It is regarded as one of the fastest VPNs in the industry. Our speed tests confirm excellent speed Surfshark servers.
- Unlimited Device Connections: You can connect as many devices as you want at once using Surfshark on Nvidia Shield devices. With such open capacity, Surfshark lets you run streaming platforms on all devices in the household. You can use Surfshark easily on a firestick, Kodi or Surfshark on Apple TV, Windows PC, iOS, tablets, mobile phones, and also Surfshark on Mac other large range of devices.
- Block Ads: Surfshark comes with a CleanWeb feature that prevents hackers and scammers from keeping your NVIDIA Shield devices safe online. It builds a protection wall against annoying advertisements and suspicious links.
FAQs – Surfshark on Nvidia Shield
Can you use Surfshark VPN on Nvidia Shield?
Yes, you can use Surfshark VPN on NVIDIA Shield as it is compatible with Android devices. While selecting a VPN for NVIDIA Shield, make sure that it has very fast servers, great unblocking capabilities for streaming services around the globe, and Android compatibility.
Surfshark VPN is suitable for NVIDIA Shield because it offers a dedicated Android app for NVIDIA Shield on top of all these features. Therefore, you can easily use Surfshark VPN on NVIDIA Shield.
Is Surfshark the best VPN for NVIDIA Shield?
Yes, Surfshark is one of the best VPNs for NVIDIA Shield. It is a budget-friendly VPN packed with top-notch features and advanced security options. You can easily install a dedicated Surfshark app on NVIDIA Shield and enjoy streaming services using unlimited bandwidth with only one subscription.
Does Surfshark Work with streaming Apps?
Yes, Surfshark works with most of the popular streaming apps, such as Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, Sky, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and more. You can easily unblock major streaming sites and channels from abroad by bypassing these geo-restricted channels and sites using Surfshark.
More interestingly, you can stream content on any Android device you like without any limitations.
The use of VPNs is growing for internet-connected devices day by day. Owing to the increasing cyber threats and attacks, users need to protect their devices and data. The reliability, security, and sustainability of VPNs are critical factors for selection.
If you have an NVIDIA Shield product, we highly suggest using Surfshark on NVIDIA Shield to boost security and enhance your experience. Try it today and get a complete refund after canceling your Surfshark subscription if you are unsatisfied with the services under its 30-day money-back guarantee.