How to Cancel SaferVPN & Get Refund in 2020?
Not satisfied with SaferVPN? Not to worry. The provider offers a legitimate 30-day money-back guarantee. Follow the steps below to cancel the account and claim your refund.
SaferVPN has a decent reputation on the web especially with regard to their customer service. For those that are unsatisfied with the VPN, the provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
In this guide, I will show you to request your refund from SaferVPN and cancel the subscription. If you’ve already moved on from SaferVPN and are simply looking for an alternative, then PureVPN is a recommended option due to its top-notch privacy and unblocking features.
How to Cancel SaferVPN for a Refund: Quick Guide
- Visit SaferVPN official website and log into the Client Area.
- Click on “Cancel” button next to your subscription plan details.
- Contact customer support through live chat or email your refund request to [email protected]
- Wait for your refund to process through (5-10 days).
Step-by-Step Instructions for Cancellation
To start with, users first need to cancel the subscription through the client area and then make your refund request.
1. Visit SaferVPN.com then enter your login details to access Client Area.
2. After signing in, click on the “cancel” button on the right of your subscription details.
3. Wait for an email confirmation for the cancellation.
4. Contact SaferVPN customer support through live chat and request a refund (you can also email them at [email protected]).
5. Clearly give a reason why you want to cancel. They may try and convince you to stay, but will accept your request if you’re not interested.
6. Wait 5-10 days to receive your refund.
How to cancel SaferVPN subscription on Android/Play Store?
If you purchased your SaferVPN subscription through the Play Store rather than the official website, you will need to cancel it using Play Store.
Follow the steps below to cancel SaferVPN subscription through Play Store.
- Head over to play.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Next, select “Subscriptions”
- Now, find and select SaferVPN in the list.
- Lastly, click the “Manage” option and then “Cancel Subscription”.
Note: After performing these steps, follow the instructions above to contact SaferVPN customer support and request your refund.
How to cancel SaferVPN subscription on iOS via iTunes/App Store?
If you got your SaferVPN subscription through the App Store, then you must cancel it through the App Store too.
Follow the steps below to cancel SaferVPN account through App Store:
- Head over to the “Settings menu”, tap [your name] and then tap on “Subscriptions”.
- Now tap the subscription that you wish to manage.
- Lastly, tap “Cancel Subscription” to successfully cancel your SaferVPN account.
Note: You must contact App Store for a refund because SaferVPN’s money-back guarantee is only valid if you purchase through their official website.
I Cancelled SaferVPN – What Do I Do Now?
SaferVPN is a decent VPN service, but in such a highly competitive industry, there’s no need to compromise and continue using a service if it doesn’t meet your expectations. There are so many more options to choose from, after all.
After getting your refund from SaferVPN, you can reinvest in the subscription of a different VPN service since you’re still going to need online protection and a way to access geoblocked websites.
PureVPN is a recommended choice courtesy of the fact that it offers an excellent balance of privacy and unblocking capabilities. There are over 2,000 servers in its network, many of which can be used to access blocked Netflix titles from various regions as well as enjoy other streaming websites such as BBC iPlayer and Amazon Prime Video.
The VPN also offers other benefits such as torrenting support and even works within China, which is a big feat in 2020. PureVPN can be obtained for the affordable price of $3.33/mo .
Here’s a quick comparison between the two VPNs:
|Logging Policy||No logs||No logs|
|Server Network||undisclosed servers|
|Customer Support||Live chat & Email||Live chat, Email & Ticket|
How to Cancel Subscription Other than SaferVPN and Get Refunded
- PureVPN Cancel Subscription
- Surfshark Cancel Subscription
- NordVPN Cancel Subscription
- ExpressVPN Cancel Subscription
SaferVPN offers a good customer service and so, it shouldn’t that much of a problem to successfully request your refund. Just make sure that you cancel the subscription and apply for the refund within 30 day of your purchase; otherwise you won’t be eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee.
For more information about this VPN, see our SaferVPN review.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?