How to Cancel SaferVPN & Get Refund in 2023?
Not satisfied with SaferVPN? Not to worry. The provider offers a legitimate 30-day money-back guarantee. Follow the steps below to cancel the account and claim your refund.
- Updated: June 9, 2023
- 0 User Reviews
- Gerald Hunt
SaferVPN has a decent reputation on the web, especially with regard to its customer service. For those that are unsatisfied with the VPN, the provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Check out our recommended best VPN in 2023.
In this guide, I will show you to request your refund and cancel SaferVPN. If you’ve already moved on from SaferVPN and are simply looking for an alternative, then ExpressVPN is a recommended option due to its top-notch privacy and unblocking features. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee with no conditions, so you can use ExpressVPN free of cost for 30 days. If you want to continue, you get a 3-months free subscription on its 12 months plan.
How to Cancel SaferVPN for a Refund: Quick Guide
- Visit SaferVPN’s official website and log into the Client Area.
- Click on the “Cancel” button next to your subscription plan details.
- Contact customer support through live chat or email your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for your refund to process through (5-10 days).
Step-by-Step Instructions for Cancellation
To start with, users first need to cancel the subscription through the client area and then make their refund request.
1. Visit SaferVPN.com then enter your login details to access the Client Area.
2. After signing in, click on the “cancel” button on the right of your subscription details.
3. Wait for email confirmation for the cancellation.
4. Contact SaferVPN customer support through live chat and request a refund (you can also email them at email@example.com).
5. Clearly give a reason why you want to cancel. They may try and convince you to stay but will accept your request if you’re not interested.
6. Wait 5-10 days to receive your refund.
How to cancel SaferVPN on Android/Play Store?
If you purchased your SaferVPN subscription through the Play Store rather than the official website, you will need to cancel it using Play Store.
Follow the steps below to cancel the SaferVPN through Play Store.
- Head over to play.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Next, select “Subscriptions”
- Now, find and select SaferVPN in the list.
- Lastly, click the “Manage” option and then “Cancel Subscription.”
Note: After performing these steps, follow the instructions above to contact SaferVPN customer support and request your refund.
How to cancel SaferVPN on iOS via iTunes/App Store?
If you got your SaferVPN subscription through the App Store, then you must cancel it through the App Store too.
Follow the steps below to cancel SaferVPN account through App Store:
- Head over to the “Settings menu”, tap [your name], and then tap on “Subscriptions”.
- Now tap the subscription that you wish to manage.
- Lastly, tap “Cancel Subscription” to successfully cancel your SaferVPN account.
Note: You must contact App Store for a refund because SaferVPN’s money-back guarantee is only valid if you purchase through their official website.
I Cancelled SaferVPN – What Do I Do Now?
SaferVPN is a decent VPN service, but in such a highly competitive industry, there’s no need to compromise and continue using a service if it doesn’t meet your expectations. There are so many more options to choose from, after all.
After getting your refund from SaferVPN, you can reinvest in the subscription of a different VPN service since you’re still going to need online protection and a way to access geo-blocked websites.
ExpressVPN is a recommended choice courtesy of the fact that it offers an excellent balance of privacy and unblocking capabilities. There are over 3000+ servers in its network, almost all of which can be used to access blocked Netflix titles from various regions as well as enjoy other streaming websites such as BBC iPlayer and Amazon Prime Video.
The VPN also offers other benefits such as torrenting support and even works within China, which is a big feat in 2022. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can use it free of cost for 30 days. Also, you can get 3 months absolutely free on the 12-month plan of ExpressVPN.
Here’s a quick comparison between the two VPNs:
|Jurisdiction||US||British Virgin Islands|
|Logging Policy||No logs||No logs|
|Server Network||1300 in 50 countries||3000+ servers
|Customer Support||Live chat & Email||Live chat, Live, 24-hour customer support|
How to Cancel Subscription Other than SaferVPN and Get Refunded
SaferVPN offers good customer service and so, it shouldn’t be that much of a problem to successfully request your refund. Just make sure that you cancel SaferVPN and apply for the refund within 30-days of your purchase; otherwise, you won’t be eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee.
For more information about this VPN, see our SaferVPN review.