How to Install CyberGhost on FireStick in 2020
CyberGhost is available on Amazon Store, so it is easily downloaded on your FireStick device. It has large server network and works with 7 devices. This guide tells you everything you need to know about CyberGhost FireStick installation.
CyberGhost is the most reliable VPN service you will ever find for a FireStick device. It has a simple interface, having the largest server network with 6400 servers in 89 countries, works with 7 devices at the same time, and is available for only $2.25/mo .
This guide will let you know how to install CyberGhost on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube. CyberGhost can be found in the Amazon app store, so you can download and install directly from it. But if you don’t know how to do that, I have outlined simple steps to follow.
Once you download CyberGhost, freely watch Movies and TV Shows with the help of best FireStick apps 2020. Connect to any server and your IP address will be hidden and identity secure.
How to Install CyberGhost on Firestick/FireTV
CyberGhost is available on the Amazon Store. Since there are a lot of ways to install an app through Amazon Store, iI have discussed the most basic one that requires little to no effort. Just follow these steps:
2) Through FireStick Home > Go to Search menu and click on it
3) Type CyberGhost and click on the first result
4) Press Get or Download
5) Once installed, click Open
6) Agree to the Terms of Service or Use and then select OK to allow the application to set up a VPN connection
7) Enter Username and Password and you’re done
Do keep in mind that you can’t start using on your FireStick device straight away. You will need to head to CyberGhost’s website first if you want to start streaming services like Netflix. It’s a bit confusing, however, I’ll explain everything in the next heading.
Speaking of Netflix, here’s how to watch Netflix with CyberGhost. In case something went wrong and you can’t figure out the problem, you can check out our CyberGhost not working guide. You won’t regret it.
How Can I Use CyberGhost on Fire TV Stick
Instaling CyberGhost on your FireStick device is not difficult at all. However, when it comes to actually using CyberGhost VPN for the first time, it can be a bit confusing. Don’t worry, just follow these steps to get started straight away.
1) Once you open the CyberGhost app, you will need to enter a CODE which you can find by visiting this website
2) Once you open the link, enter your Username and Password
3) Next, scroll down a bit and click on Smart TV > select Connect to your Fire TV
4) Now, enter the CODE that you just saw on your FireTVStick device and click on SAVE
5) Now, head over to your FireStick device and click on Validate Pin
That’s it. You can now connect to any server location and start streaming your favorite content. But just in case you want to configure CyberGhost on Kodi and enjoy amazing content for absolutely free, you might want to check out this easy guide to setup CyberGhost on Kodi.
CyberGhost has over 6400 servers available in 89 countries. With a single CyberGhost account, you can connect with 7 different devices. It also offers a 45-days money-back guarantee so you can cancel your CyberGhost subscription and get fully refunded anytime you like.
Another thing I really like about CyberGhost is its awesome app compatibility. Aside from installing it on a FireStick device, you can also set up CyberGhost on Roku devices and even on a ton of mainstream routers. Other features are listed below:
- Strong Security: CyberGhost offers the highest encryption i.e. 256-bit military-grade which keeps you secure while browsing or streaming on FireStick device.
- Hides your IP: Once you connect to any of CyberGhost servers, your original IP will be hidden and you will be assigned with a different IP address that is being used by other CyberGhost users. It is important that you know that ISP tracks your online activity with your original IP address. Once your IP is hidden, there is no way ISP can track your online activity.
- No-Logs: CyberGhost doesn’t keep any kind of logs. It means, everything you browse or stream over the internet remains completely anonymous. Even if the government asks for user data, the VPN provider will not have anything to give.
- Unblock Streaming Services: Streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and others are easily available to stream from anywhere with the help of CyberGhost.
CyberGhost Reviews on Amazon Store
CyberGhost has a total rating of 3.6 stars out of 5 with 1721 customer reviews on Amazon Store. If you see in the image below, 5-star rating gets 50% of the reviews, while it gets 23% of the ratings for 1-star.
Now, let’s have a look at what users are talking about CyberGhost:
As you can see, most of the comments about CyberGhost are positive. Though, I did come across some comments complaining about experiencing speed drop when connected to CyberGhost. That’s kind of true as I also noticed my speeds drop on some server locations when I conducted my CyberGhost speed test.
Cyberghost Firestick Alternatives
Overall, I also have plenty of good things to say about Cyberghost. But if you still want to try something else, you can check out other best VPN for amazon Fire Stick that we’ve covered in our detailed guide.
- PureVPN on an Amazon fire tv stick
- Surfshark on an Amazon fire tv stick
- NordVPN on an Amazon fire tv stick
- ExpressVPN on an Amazon fire tv stick
CyberGhost offers unique features for Amazon FireStick users. It has a total of 6,400 servers, can be used in 7 devices at once, offers a 45-days money-back guarantee, and works great with torrenting. Speaking of which, we’ve covered a separate blog discussing what makes CyberGhost so great for torrenting, perhaps you might be interested.
The price is completely affordable as well available at only $2.25/mo .
Moreover, if you don’t wanna spend a lot of money, check out some VPN for firestick free.
In the above guide, I have discussed everything to know about installing CyberGhost on the FireStick device. If there is anything else there is to know, please mention it in the comment section.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?