Owned by Discovery and Warner Bros., Magnolia is a US-based traditional broadcast network. It first began airing content back in 1999, known formerly as the DIY Network. The content it airs is primarily based on daily-life topics such as home improvement, cuisine, renovation, and general entertainment.
Unfortunately, if you want to enjoy this US-based network, you can’t do so without having the best VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand activated. This is due to geo-restrictions placed around the network to prevent it from airing in New Zealand.
Magnolia Network has a library of more than 55,000 episodes of thousands of current and classic TV shows from the Dsicovery+ network of channels, including HGTV, TLC, Animal Planet, and many more.
A VPN is your best bet when it comes to accessing the Magnolia Network in New Zealand. The Best VPN such as ExpressVPN will help you bypass network restrictions and access it securely and anonymously without much fuss.
Quick Overview: Best VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand
So, below we have listed a brief overview of the best VPN for Magnolia in New Zealand Network. We’ve compiled this list after a lot of thought and testing. Take a look:
- ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand. This premium VPN delivered some of the greatest results when compared to other VPNs on the market while accessing Magnolia Network in New Zealand
- Surfshark: The Affordable VPN for Magnolia Network, with the basic plan costing only NZ$ 3.83/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) .
- NordVPN: Largest Server Network for Magnolia. It boasts a massive network of 1970+ servers in the USA with highly-advanced security features.
Learn more through our FAQs or find out how we chose these VPNs.
Why do I need a VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand?
You need a VPN for Magnolia Network because the service is geo-restricted in New Zealand. Since Magnolia Network is authorized to broadcast its content only in the United States, viewers living in New Zealand can’t access its streams. So, if you ever try to watch Magnolia in New Zealand, you will be interrupted by an error message saying:
“Magnolia is not yet available in your area.”
However, with a premium VPN, you will be able to access your favorite Magnolia Network TV shows and catch up quickly on missed episodes in New Zealand.
A VPN works in two parts: Firstly, it encrypts your connection and ensures that you become anonymous to the internet. Secondly, it ensures that your real IP address is replaced temporarily by an IP address from its VPN servers to change your digital location.
This way you can easily access Magnolia network in New Zealand
Best VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand – Detailed Analysis
Below is a detailed analysis of the three best VPNs for Magnolia Network in New Zealand we listed above. Their performances impressed us the most out of the tens of VPNs that we tested rigorously:
1. ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand Network
- MediaStreamer SmartDNS feature
- 3000+ servers globally, with 600+ Servers in the US
- 5 Simultaneous Connections
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, and more
- 30-day money-back guarantee
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand. It has been shown to provide greater performance and to be capable of accessing any prohibited website or digital platform.
ExpressVPN has a large server network, including over 3000 servers in over 94 countries, making it one of the largest networks in the market. Furthermore, they support peer-to-peer torrenting, which means you may download things using torrents. We were able to unblock Magnolia Network using ExpressVPN’s New Jersey server.
Accessing banned streaming and broadcasting services such as Magnolia Network and even Disney+, HBO Max, Tubi TV, Motor Trend, and Netflix with ExpressVPN’s obfuscated servers.
The servers are exceptionally fast, reaching rates of around 90 Mbps during our ExpressVPN speed testing. We received a download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection.
ExpressVPN works with all major platforms, including iOS and Android, as well as PCs, laptops, and game consoles like the PlayStation 4 and Xbox, as well as streaming devices like Kodi, Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Samsung Smart TV, and many routers.
ExpressVPN employs the most powerful encryption standard, AES-256 Bit, which is thought to be unbreakable and provides a high level of protection. Furthermore, ExpressVPN offers a strict no-logs policy, as well as additional features such as DNS/IP leak prevention, to safeguard the security of your online activity.
ExpressVPN provides additional simplicity with the MediaStreamer tool (SmartDNS feature), an automated kill switch, and 24/7 live chat support for any assistance you may require. This ensures that you get all of the assistance you require, whenever you need it. A complete examination of the VPN is advised for further information.
ExpressVPN is a paid service with a variety of subscription options for your convenience. The 12-month bundle is the most economical, costing NZ$ 11.11/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan). It also includes a 30-day money-back guarantee and ExpressVPN’s 7-day free trial for mobile devices. Read the full review of ExpressVPN in New Zealand here.
- Blazing-fast speeds with Lightway protocol
- Cryptocurrency payment options are available
- Consistently unblock Magnolia Network
- Pricey compared to other providers
- Can be a bit advanced for beginners
2. Surfshark – Affordable VPN for Magnolia Network
- Smart DNS feature
- 3200 servers in 100+ countries, including 600+ servers in the US
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- NZ$ 3.83/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)
Surfshark is the only low-cost VPN for Magnolia that can compete with NordVPN and ExpressVPN in terms of performance. If you choose the 2-year plan, you will only have to payNZ$ 3.83/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)
The server network is similarly massive, with over 3200 servers across 100+ countries. Surfshark has approximately 600 servers in over 20 locations in the United States. We were able to unblock Magnolia Network using Surfshark’s Buffalo server.
ExpressVPN can also help unblock Showtime in New Zealand and Amazon Prime in New Zealand. In fact, with your devices connected to a different region server, you can also explore foreign libraries of Netflix (US), HBO Max, and Disney+ with Surfshark.
During our Surfshark speed testing, we got an average download speed of 81.32 Mbps and an upload speed of 76.12 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
Aside from its low pricing, one of Surfshark’s most appealing features is the ability to connect one subscription to an unlimited number of devices and use it simultaneously. So, feel free to share with your friends and family. It’s compatible with Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, and Linux. This also means you can use Surfshark on Roku, Kodi, Apple TV, Roku TV, FireStick, PS4, Xbox, and a variety of other devices and platforms.
Surfshark’s user-friendly UI and usage of the WireGuard protocol make it one of the quickest and easiest VPNs to use on the market. Surfshark can unblock virtually any streaming service.
Regardless of the subscription bundle, it includes AES-256 encryption, an automated kill switch, CleanWeb, and many more features. You can even take its services for a test run by availing of Surfshark’s 7-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Read the full review of Surfshark in New Zealand here.
- Highly affordable
- Provide good speed for streaming Magnolia Network
- Live chat support is available 24/7
- The browser extension is buggy
3. NordVPN – Largest Server Network for Magnolia
- 5500 servers in 60+ countries. 1970+ servers in the US
- Six simultaneous connections
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- 30-day money-back guarantee
NordVPN has the largest server network to stream Magnolia Network in New Zealand. The number of servers is an important consideration when choosing a VPN since it directly affects the coverage and availability of servers in a certain location. NordVPN distinguishes out in this aspect, as it provides an incredible number of 5500 servers in 60 countries, including 1970+ in the United States.
NordVPN breezed through our testing process. It had no problems streaming or unblocking and was able to have a steady and reliable connection throughout the test. We were able to unblock Magnolia Network using NordVPN’s Los Angeles server.
It is a good choice for unblocking geo-restricted streaming sites including, Fubo TV, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and Netflix using NordVPN. Users may simply unblock these platforms and get the material they desire by connecting to a US-based server.
In terms of the speed test of NordVPN, it performed admirably. Download speeds were consistent with expectations, however, upload speeds varied. While this may be a source of concern for some users, it is unlikely to have a substantial impact on streaming services. We received an average download speed of 83.82 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
NordVPN is compatible with a variety of platforms and operating systems, including Windows, Linux, macOS, Roku TV, Apple TV, and mobile operating systems like iOS and Android.
NordVPN provides a variety of privacy and security features to choose from. It employs AES-256 encryption as a standard, which is widely regarded as the best encryption mechanism available, and an automatic kill switch as well. It also supports six concurrent connections, which is more than most VPNs.
It also provides split tunneling, Double VPN (multi-hop capability), and a strict no-logs policy. These features add an extra degree of protection for customers, making NordVPN an excellent alternative for anyone looking to preserve their online privacy and security.
If you want to use NordVPN, the best offer is the 2-year commitment, which is the most cost-effective alternative. By committing to a longer term, you can ensure your online privacy and security for an extended period while only spending about NZ$ 6.65/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan).
NordVPN also provides a money-back guarantee for 30 days. NordVPN also offers a 7-day free trial, allowing consumers to test the service risk-free. Read the full review of NordVPN in New Zealand.
- Huge server network
- AES-256 encryption, IKEv4, and IPSec protocols
- Consistently unblock Magnolia server through its USA servers
- Static IP addresses
- The mobile app can get glitchy
How to choose the Best VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand?
There are several VPNs on the market that promise to unblock streaming sites in the United States, but not all of them are genuinely capable of doing so. This was our first priority while deciding on the best VPN for Magnolia in New Zealand. Follow our process below to see the aspects we evaluated.
- Speed: Our first priority was speed. To ensure that you got the best streaming performance possible, we found VPNs that showed the best speeds on US servers. The above three VPNs recorded the highest speeds consistently on US servers.
- Security: We wanted to make your surfing and streaming experience as safe as possible, therefore we avoided VPNs that did not meet the required security criteria, such as AES-256 encryption and DNS/IP Leak prevention.
- Privacy: A stringent, verified no-logs policy was required. These three VPN services do not maintain logs of their customers’ behavior. Records can be detected and sold to other parties, making the VPN untrustworthy; nevertheless, these three VPNs have been inspected and we can ensure you that they do not retain logs.
- Compatibility: Compatibility was a factor for us as well. With most people wanting to stream on their smart TV or their phones, we wanted to pick VPNs that had wide capabilities and compatibilities.
- Number of Servers in the US: The more there are VPN servers in a certain location, the easier it is to switch over quickly when you find that one server isn’t working for whatever reason. These three VPNs each have at least 500 servers in the US. Plenty of alternate servers for your perusal.
- Price: Simply because a VPN is pricey does not guarantee that it is good. And good bargains may make or break the deal. As a result, we identified VPNs that were not only inexpensive but also offered good, cheap rates & great discounts/deals.
Can you use a free VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand?
Yes, you can try but we highly warn you against using a free VPN to access the Magnolia Network in New Zealand. There are many reasons why you shouldn’t use a free VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand.
Firstly, free VPNs are notoriously incapable of unblocking such sites and services due to their weak security standards and lack of server obfuscation. Speaking of servers, such VPNs usually don’t have big server networks, which leads to slow speeds, high latency, and constantly dropping connections.
Secondly, free VPNs are highly unsafe. Most free VPNs barely have any decent encryption standards. Many even inject malware into your device and many log your activity to sell it to third parties for a profit.
There are many other issues that come with free VPNs that prove that free VPNs are just a huge hassle that you shouldn’t deal with.
FAQs – Best VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand
How can I watch Magnolia Network in New Zealand with a VPN?
To watch Magnolia Network in New Zealand with a VPN, you need to follow the steps we’ve outlined below.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download the ExpressVPN app and install it on your device.
- Log onto the VPN using your credentials and connect to a US-based server.
- Access the Discover+ app and log into it.
- Search for the Magnolia Network and begin streaming instantaneously.
Which VPN has US servers to watch Magnolia Network in New Zealand?
ExpressVPN is your best bet to watch Magnolia Network in New Zealand. It has over 23 US-based server locations. These servers are highly secure and blazing fast. You can get a great deal on ExpressVPN.
Is it legal to watch Magnolia Network in New Zealand with a VPN?
Yes, it is perfectly legal to watch Magnolia Network in New Zealand with a VPN. As long as you use a VPN with obfuscated servers, you will be safe and completely anonymous, if your country’s VPN regulations are strict.
The Magnolia Network houses some classic TV shows that you can’t miss out on. Watch your favorite cuisine or home improvement TV shows today by connecting to a US-based VPN server. However, it’s quite challenging to get a VPN that bypasses strong geo-walls, like the ones, placed on Magnolia Network.
Hence, we have listed down a listing of effective VPNs for your ease, so you can choose the best one as per your needs. Get your subscription to the best VPN for Magnolia Network in New Zealand, ExpressVPN, by clicking here.