The best VPN for gaming in New Zealand will not only enhance your online gaming experience but also help prevent cyberattacks as well as improve pings.
Nowadays, VPNs have become absolutely crucial for online gamers in New Zealand. Poor speeds can be an absolute turn-off when it comes to online gaming. Internet Service Providers (ISPs) especially target gamers who use high bandwidth connections and throttle their internet. While internet throttling is significant when you play as a single player, it’s even worse during multiplayer gaming. For the establishment of this connection, players are required to find an IP Address of a Game Server in New Zealand.
That’s not all. With growing DDoS attacks, high pings, bandwidth throttling & geo-blocking, accessing certain games or game servers is nearly impossible without spoofing your location using the best VPNs for gaming.
Therefore, to make your life a whole lot easier and help you play online games without interruptions, we tested 50+ VPNs and came up with an awesome list of the best gaming VPNs in New Zealand that we’ve personally tested for Fortnite, PUBG, Blade & Soul, and even Tibia. Among all the VPNs, our top recommendation is ExpressVPN, based on its fast-speed servers with low pings and latency for lag-free gaming in New Zealand.
Why Do You Need a VPN for Gaming in New Zealand?
Security and privacy are legit issues but by using a VPN, you’ll be able to switch between game servers, find better matches, and even access geo-restricted games by changing your IP address.
Also, virtual private networks may also make it difficult for rivals to use DDoS attacks to knock off players online.
There are many other reasons why gamers must use a VPN on their devices in New Zealand. These are as follows:
- Boosting Internet Speed: Most Internet Service Providers (ISPs) intercept and throttle your internet speeds while gaming in New Zealand. This is because gamers consume high bandwidth, which ISPs limit by throttling your connection. Therefore, using a VPN is the best way to bypass ISP throttling in New Zealand. VPN uses encryption protocols and makes your activity anonymous.
- Buying Region-Specific Games: Even if you can purchase several online games, some popular games are geo-restricted and unavailable to everyone. Sometimes the in-app game price differs region-wise or is unavailable as a whole. This is where a VPN can provide help. It can hide your actual geolocation and allow you to buy DLC packs or any region-specific games.
- Lifting a Ban: There is no secret that some online gamers cheat during online gaming to win free points or upgrade levels and eventually face a ban. Game owners can ban your IP address so you cannot play again. But you can use a VPN to connect to a different IP address and resume playing your favorite games in New Zealand.
- Preventing DDoS Attacks: Pro gamers are on the verge of DDoS attacks, especially when they play a gaming tournament with cash prizes. Some gamers try to cheat their way to the top by launching DDoS attacks on other competitive players. To avoid that, use a VPN that offers DDoS protection to help you play online games safely in New Zealand.
- Enhancing Protection: There are more chances of an IP address leak when you are playing multiplayer games. Sometimes your internet connection is not secure, and hackers can intercept and use it to their benefit. By using a VPN, online gamers can quickly encrypt their device data and prevent any leaks.
- Play while traveling: While you are traveling to any other country or region, marketplaces may not recognize you since you’ll be logged in from a different IP address and may not process your payments. By connecting to a VPN with the server region of your profile, you can easily bypass this inconvenience.
Side-by-Side Comparison of the Best VPNs for Gaming in New Zealand 2023
|Security||AES 256 Bit||AES 256 Bit||AES 256 Bit||AES 256-bit||AES 256-bit|
|Servers||3000+ in 94 Countries and 1 server location in New Zealand||3200+ in 100 Countries and 1 server location in New Zealand||5500+ in 60 Countries and 1 server location in New Zealand||9700+ in 91 Countries and 4 server in New Zealand||35000+ in 84 Countries and 13 Server in New Zealand|
|Speed||76.92 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection||75 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection||77.68 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection||74.25 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection||74 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection|
|Streaming||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and More|
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers|
The Best VPN for Gaming in New Zealand – In-Depth Analysis (Updated 2023)
We tested 50+ VPNs based on their speeds, security, encryption protocols, server network, and more and compiled a list of the 5 best VPNs for gaming in New Zealand. Out of all, ExpressVPN is the best VPN for gaming in New Zealand 2023:
1. ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Gaming in New Zealand
ExpressVPN tops our list as the best VPN for gaming in New Zealand. And honestly, we’re not surprised at all, as it offers the fastest speeds and the most stringent security features.
To check if its the best VPN for gaming ping, we tested ExpressVPN while playing various games, including first-person shooters and multiplayer online games. The VPN circumvents throttling and lets us enjoy all our favorite games with low pings like mobile legends also ExpressVPN is the best VPN for League of Legends and the best VPN for Warzone as well.
For testing purposes, we connected to its US – New York server and started playing League of Legends. Throughout gaming, we stayed absolutely secure and enjoyed smooth lag-free gaming.
While testing, ExpressVPN’s speeds turned out to be ultra-fast, and our pings always remained below 49 ms, which is pretty low. In our ExpressVPN speed test in New Zealand, the VPN delivered a fast download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
While this VPN only offers 5 simultaneous connections, you can always connect it to a router and enjoy a VPN-enabled connection on all devices. ExpressVPN is the best VPN for console gaming in New Zealand. Speaking of routers, the VPN offers a dedicated app for routers, which allows us to connect to all our gaming consoles that are not VPN compatible directly. It is one of the best VPN for Genshin Impact in New Zealand
Furthermore, it offers a MediaStreamer feature that lets us switch our location to another and play geo-restricted games on my Xbox and PlayStation. We tried using Roblox, Black Desert Online, and Mobile Legends and it worked perfectly by installing ExpressVPN on PlayStation.
ExpressVPN for gaming is bliss as it offers easy configuration for routers with no lags and stutters. In addition to its snappy performance, the built-in 256-bit encryption is designed to offer powerful protection. Moreover, ExpressVPN’s kill switch, split tunneling, and DNS leak protection are also pretty robust, making the ExpressVPN gaming experience amazing.
ExpressVPN cost starts at NZ$ 11.17/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan), and all its subscription plans come with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Android and iOS users can use the ExpressVPN free trial in New Zealand option for 7 days to check what are the best VPN servers for gaming before continuing with the service.
In case of any technical problems, you can always visit this VPN’s 24/7 live chat support, which will try and solve your problem within a few minutes.
If you’re curious about whether it’s actually the best VPN for gaming low ping, you can check out our exclusive review of ExpressVPN in New Zealand.
- Improved speeds and low pings
- Thousands of servers worldwide
- A dedicated app for routers to enjoy a VPN connection on gaming consoles
- Live chat support
- Not the most affordable VPN
2. Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN for Gaming
Surfshark is one budget-friendly VPN for gaming in New Zealand that comes with an impressive even with its price. At the cost of only NZ$ 3.85/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) , the VPN offers everything you need for gaming.
This VPN offers 3200+ servers worldwide, using which you can unblock all your favorite games from across the globe. For testing Surfshark, we connected to its US-Miami server and unblocked Overwatch for us. It worked great and is known as one of the best VPNs for Fortnite and the Best VPN for MapleStory.
With this VPN, we could also enjoy using the game’s Voice chat feature without any lags. When tested Surfshark for speeds in New Zealand, the VPN delivered a downloading speed of 81.32 Mbps and an uploading speed of 76.12 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
The biggest turn-on of this VPN is its unlimited simultaneous connections to users, allowing us to share our VPN credentials with all our friends, so there is no internet throttling on anyone’s end. You can get Surfshark apps for Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, and Linux devices. Also, to check how Surfshark is good for gaming, we set up Surfshark on PlayStation and enjoyed some games with no issues.
We also loved connecting Surfshark on routers so that we could enjoy its connection on Xbox One and 360 and PlayStation 4 and 5. Being the best multi-devices VPN, Surfshark apps are also known as one of the best VPN for Android gaming.
Although you don’t get a separate DDoS protection feature with Surfshark, the VPN can easily protect you from frustrated gamers and snoops alike, thanks to powerful encryption and security protocols. With this VPN, you get AES 256-bit encryption, Whitelister, kill switch, MultiHop, CleanWeb, and much more. Surfshark camouflage mode lets you bypass gaming bans in restricted countries.
Surfshark prices are perhaps the most eye-catching thing. Even better, you can get Surfshark free trial in New Zealand on your iOS and Mac devices for 7 days free. At this price, Surfshark offers the best VPN servers for gaming you can opt for today.
To learn more about this service provider, check out our in-depth review of Surfshark in New Zealand.
- Fast speeds for lag-free gaming
- Low-latency servers
- Accepts payments through Bitcoin
- A few servers are faster than the rest
3. NordVPN – Secure VPN for Gaming
NordVPN is the most secure service for gaming in New Zealand. Known as a behemoth in the industry, NordVPN offers tons of security features, including a kill switch, DoubleVPN, and obfuscation that keep you unidentified while gaming. It is also called the best VPN protocol for gaming.
NordVPN offers 5500+ servers worldwide and excellent unblocking capabilities, so you can enjoy gaming on its entire server network. We found NordVPN as the best VPN for CS GO, the best VPN for Mobile Legends, and other multiplayer games.
For testing, we connected to its US-Atlanta server to play Warzone, and the VPN let us enjoy the game with low pings and dodged all DDoS attacks on our network.
During our NordVPN speed test in New Zealand, this VPN delivered super-fast speeds on as many servers as possible. This ensured that wherever we were in the world, this VPN would offer us great speeds and service on any internet connection we owned. Using NordVPN’s Nordlynx feature, we received a downloading speed of 83.82 Mbps and an uploading speed of 44.64 Mbps.
NordVPN offers a stable service on all its apps, so you won’t have to worry about getting stuck anywhere and checking up repeatedly. You would also be able to set this VPN on your gaming consoles and router. However, a drawback of this VPN is that it doesn’t offer a dedicated router app like ExpressVPN.
But NordVPN is the best VPN for console gaming, you can manually configure NordVPN on PS4, Xbox, and other consoles very easily.
Another notable feature is the NordVPN security features. NordVPN’s no-log policy keeps no user’s data. It offers double encryption. That said, while a double encryption system might offer impenetrable security, gamers might find the connection speed to be rather slow at times. NordVPN has a kill switch feature, which secures a VPN connection in case your internet is disconnected.
NordVPN offers built-in DDoS protection specifically geared toward gamers. Moreover, you also get two kill switches, Onion over VPN, and more.
Lastly, NordVPN’s subscription plan prices are reasonable and designed to cater to every user’s needs. It will only cost you NZ$ 6.68/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) and also include a 30-day money-back guarantee.
For a more in-depth look at NordVPN, make sure you check out the NordVPN review in New Zealand.
- Fast and low-latency servers
- Thousands of servers worldwide
- Offers setup tutorials for gaming consoles
- Doesn’t offer specific gaming servers
4. IPVanish – The Fastest VPN for Gaming in New Zealand
IPVanish is one of the fastest VPNs for gaming in New Zealand. Its black and green interface matches the Razer gaming mouse you own, which is pretty cool, and so are its speeds.
This VPN offers 2000+ servers in 75+ locations. While they’re less than the VPNs mentioned above, they’re blazing-fast and enough for gaming without lags which makes it the best VPN for gaming ping. For testing, we connected to its US-Dallas server and started playing PUBG Mobile.
IPVanish turned out to be super-fast when tested for speeds. In our IPVanish speed test, this best VPN for gaming low ping offered a fantastic downloading speed of 86.75 Mbps and an uploading speed of 73.67 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
It further offers its service on routers too, and with its unlimited multi-logins, we couldn’t help but send over our credentials to all our family and friends who love gaming. IPVanish is compatible with Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, and more. You can even install IPVanish on Firestick, Roku, and Kodi devices apart from gaming devices.
IPVanish comes built-in with powerful encryption, OpenVPN, and 256-AES for an ultimate gaming experience in terms of performance. It also offers a kill switch, split tunneling, and a Scramble feature for staying secure while gaming.
For a more in-depth look at IPVanish, make sure you check out the IPVanish review in New Zealand.
- Offers fast speeds and low pings
- Reliable connections for gaming
- Protects you from DDoS attacks
- Compatible with routers
- Doesn’t work in China
5. CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN for Gaming
CyberGhost is one user-friendly VPN for gaming in New Zealand. It is an easy-to-use VPN with specifically designed apps for various platforms. Console gamers can buy a pre-configured VPN router rather than protect their online identity.
With 9700+ servers alone in 91 countries, CyberGhost towers most small providers. But it’s not all about numbers; speed also matters a lot.
Thankfully, CyberGhost offers punchy performance and excellent Ping reduction. There’s hardly any lag, and it rarely ever abruptly disconnects, which is perfect for playing action-packed games. When testing, we connected to its US – Dallas server and unblocked League of Legends within seconds.
We took a CyberGhost speed test, and the VPN did not give us bad speeds at all. On our 100 Mbps connection, the VPN delivered a downloading speed of 75.47 Mbps and an uploading speed of 69.34 Mbps.
CyberGhost is one trusted VPN provider that uses bank-grade encryption protocols to secure your gaming devices such as Xbox, PlayStation, or PC. You can even configure it on your router and enjoy a VPN connection on all your devices. Apart from gaming. you can watch Netflix with CyberGhost in New Zealand by using CyberGhost on a Kodi device.
As far as security and privacy features are concerned, you get powerful AES 256-bit encryption, kill switch, split tunneling, and DNS leak protection, along with excellent app compatibility across most mainstream platforms.
But that’s not all; there are tons of other amazing features that CyberGhost offers for just NZ$ 3.53/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) and 45 days money-back guarantee. Also, there is CyberGhost free trial in New Zealand which is covered in our CyberGhost review in New Zealand.
- Thousands of low-latency servers
- NAT firewall and DDoS protection
- Easy-to-use apps
- Speeds are slower than other VPNs
Methodology: How to Choose the Best VPN for Gaming in New Zealand
For gaming, you need to choose a VPN with various servers worldwide. More servers mean, likely, you won’t encounter overloaded servers and slow speeds. Also, if a game is unavailable in your country, then select a server in another country to circumvent geo-restrictions.
You do need to keep some important factors in mind before subscribing to any VPN. Here is the list of different factors that you should consider when choosing the best VPN for online gaming in New Zealand:
- Large server network: VPN with limited servers leads to congestion and fewer desirable location options, which results in poor connections and increases ping and latency while online gaming. All the VPNs we have mentioned offer thousands of servers worldwide in the most popular places and are the best VPN servers for gaming.
- Stable speed connections. We used different video games that demand fast connections to test these top gaming VPNs, and we only kept the ones that offer the lowest latency rate.
- Solid security and privacy. All of the gaming VPNs on our list have strong encryption and DNS/IP leak prevention. We also made sure to include the best VPN protocol for gaming whose privacy policies had been independently reviewed and approved.
- Extra features. We selected VPNs with features that make using a VPN for gaming more convenient, seamless, and overall pleasurable. Meshnet, port forwarding, split tunneling, and the quickest tunneling protocols are a few examples of such functionalities.
- Reasonable price. We made sure to include that VPN for games that are pocket-friendly. Moreover, the availability of free versions, VPN free trials in New Zealand, and money-back guarantees make these VPNs far more accessible and economical without sacrificing security and speed.
How to Configure a VPN For Gaming in New Zealand?
Configuring a VPN for gaming on a laptop, desktop, or smartphone is super easy in New Zealand. Almost all VPN providers provide official applications that you can directly install on your device. Setting up a VPN on gaming consoles is tricky as VPN providers do not offer official applications for those devices.
Don’t worry; we will tell you about the three easiest ways to connect your Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, and other game consoles to your VPN.
Configuring VPN on your Router
The easiest way to set up a VPN on your gaming console is to configure it on your router. Here is an easy guide to setting up a VPN on your router.
This method will also allow you to simultaneously protect every device connected to your router network. You can either purchase a specialized router dedicated to working with VPNs or configure your router with VPN settings. While easy to set up, these are expensive options, and not all VPN providers sell their routers.
Configuring a VPN on PlayStation
Follow these steps to set up a VPN on PlayStation using your Windows or Mac:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN and download its app on your Windows PC (We recommend ExpressVPN).
- Launch the VPN app and connect to a server in the US.
- After this, use a crossover cable to connect your PS4 or 5 to your PC.
- Visit the Control Panel > Network and Sharing Centre.
- Choose ‘Select Adapter Settings’ from the left pane of the screen.
- From there, click on the VPN icon you’re using and click Properties.
- Visit the sharing tab from there and tick enable. After this, enable ‘Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.’
- From the Home Networking Connection in the drop-down, choose a connect you want to connect to your PlayStation. Click OK.
- Access the XMB menu of your PlayStation 4 or 5 and visit Settings > Network Settings > Set Up Internet Connection.
- Once you’re done, select ‘Use a LAN cable’ and turn the connection method to Easy.
- Press on Do Not Use a Proxy Server when prompted.
- After accepting all settings, choose Test Connection, and you’re good to go!
- Subscribe to a VPN you prefer and install its app on your Mac (We highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Use a crossover cable to connect your Mac to your PS4 or 5.
- After this, open System Preferences -> Sharing -> Internet Sharing from the bottom of your screen.
- Select Ethernet, Airport, or Wireless from the drop-down menu that says Share Your Connection From.
- Next, select Ethernet from the ‘to computers using’ list.
- Check the box next to Internet Sharing to activate the Wi-Fi sharing between your Mac and your console. Watch out for the green icon that indicates a successful connection.
- Launch the VPN software and connect to a server from the VPN’s list of available servers.
- From the XMB menu of your PlayStation 4 or 5, visit Settings > Network Settings > Setup Internet Connection. Then select ‘Use a LAN cable’ when prompted and turn the connection method to Easy.
- Press on Do Not Use a Proxy Server when prompted.
- After accepting all settings, choose Test Connection, and you’re good to go!
Configuring a VPN on Xbox
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Xbox through an Ethernet cable to your VPN-enabled PC.
- Hover over the Start button and right-click on it.
- Press Settings > Network and Internet > VPN > Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on your VPN icon.
- Click Properties > Sharing tab.
- Tick the box saying Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection.
- You will find the Select a private network connection box and click on it.
- Select your Xbox’s Ethernet connection and click OK.
- Click on the Xbox button on your controller.
- Click the RB button three times.
- Choose Settings > Network tab > Network Settings >Test network connection. After this, your console should connect to the internet.
Configuring a VPN on Nintendo Switch
Sadly, Nintendo Switch doesn’t offer native support for VPN apps. Therefore, you’d require setting up a VPN on your router to use it on your Nintendo Switch. Follow this guide to set up a VPN on your DD-WRT router:
- Launch the DD-WRT control panel and visit Basic Setup.
- Select the protocol you prefer under the Connection Type dropdown.
- Make sure that the Use DHCP option is enabled to Yes.
- Visit the Gateway (PPTP Server) and enter the server address.
- Enter your username and password in the relevant fields.
- Scroll down to make sure that the DHCP Server is enabled.
- Press Apply Settings > Save.
- Visit the Status menu on the top of the screen to check the connection of your VPN.
- Go to WAN in the menu and click Connect.
- Once connected, go to your Nintendo Switch and connect it to the VPN-enabled internet.
Tips for Reducing Ping and Increasing Internet Speed for Gaming in New Zealand
Gamers understand how frustrating slow internet can be, even if there is a slight difference in 4-5ms ping. There are many popular games that gamers can’t play without a lower ping. This is why you must always look to reduce ping to enjoy online gaming to the fullest.
Here’s how you can reduce ping and increase your internet speed for online gaming in New Zealand:
- Check the speed and bandwidth of your internet. You’ll require at least 25 Mbps of speed while gaming and also need to take care of bandwidth. If there are multiple activities taking place at your home on your internet connection, then your bandwidth may be restrained.
- Aim to have low latency. The lower your latency is, the faster connection you have. A good latency means that you have a ping rate of less than 150ms.
- Turning all your background websites and apps off. All ongoing websites and downloads will slow down your internet speeds. So, you need to reduce the number of devices connected to your internet for better speeds.
- Locating yourself closer to the router. Walls, doors, and other obstacles hinder your internet speeds. Try moving closer to your router all avoid all hindrances.
- Connect your PC to the internet through an ethernet cable. Connecting your PC directly to your internet will increase your speeds significantly.
- Use a local server for gaming. Connecting to the closest server will increase your internet speeds.
Can I Use a Free VPN for Gaming in New Zealand?
Yes, you can use a free VPN for gaming in New Zealand, but we recommend you don’t do that. Free VPNs offer just a few servers in their network, so you don’t really have many choices for gaming. Moreover, this server network is often overloaded by users, offers slow speeds, and is unreliable.
While you may find some reliable free gaming VPNs in New Zealand, it’s difficult to find them. However, with unlimited bandwidth, ProtonVPN can be used as the best free VPN for PC gaming. You can play bandwidth-intensive games like Fortnite and CS GO online without having to spend a cent. This VPN’s only drawback is that it only provides access to 3 server locations.
Therefore, we recommend you opt for ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee and enjoy its servers and services for a whole month instead of the best free VPN for gaming.
FAQs – Best VPN for Gaming in New Zealand
So now that you know why and which gaming VPNs you should use in New Zealand, let’s go through some of the most frequently asked questions about gaming VPNs.
What is the fastest VPN for gaming in New Zealand?
ExpressVPN is the fastest VPN for gaming in New Zealand as it offers lightning-fast speeds and 3000+ servers worldwide, so you never have to face server overload.
Should we use a VPN for gaming in New Zealand?
Yes, VPNs are actually quite good for gaming in New Zealand. VPNs are especially advantageous for gamers, just like security and privacy issues. For example, you can potentially conceal your location and access servers in multiple countries. VPNs may also make it hard for your rivals to use distributed denial of service to knock players offline.
Can VPN reduce ping in New Zealand?
Yes, a VPN can help you reduce pings and improve the speed of your network connection in New Zealand. In simple words, a VPN can lower your ping by transmitting your data traffic through a more direct path than it would through your ordinary network connection.
Does VPN slow down gaming in New Zealand?
Yes, a VPN will slow down your gaming speeds in New Zealand. A VPN can be a useful tool for securing your internet connection. But even the greatest VPNs might cause connectivity issues that make it difficult or impossible to play your favorite PC game. Moreover, there are some games that ban the use of VPN when detected.
But, if you get the best VPN for gaming in New Zealand, your gaming performance can actually improve by improving speeds and reducing latency.
Is it legal to use a VPN for gaming in New Zealand?
Yes, virtually, in most cases, using a VPN for gaming is perfectly legal in New Zealand. But before using a gaming VPN, please go through the terms and conditions of the game you’re about to play.
Also, while most countries have deemed VPN usage legal, some restrictive countries like China still ban their usage.
Does a VPN improve gaming in New Zealand?
Yes, a VPN can improve your gaming experience by increasing the speed of your network connection and reducing your pings. The best VPN service for gaming in New Zealand can improve responsiveness by lowering latency, jitter, spikes, and packet loss.
Does a VPN cause lag in New Zealand?
Yes, a VPN can cause lag if your VPN has limited servers, you may encounter VPN lag in New Zealand. This is because during peak hours an excessive number of other users are also using the network.
To enjoy online gaming to the fullest, you need to use the best VPN service for gaming in New Zealand. Opting for the best gaming VPNs in New Zealand will help you avoid ISP throttling, attain lower pings, avoid DDoS attacks, and unblock geo-restricted games.
Moreover, if you don’t want a hole in your pocket just yet, then you can also test out its premium service risk-free for a month using its 30-day money-back guarantee.
That’s all for our guide. Sign up for the best VPN now and enjoy lag-free gaming easily!