For Spaniards traveling outside their country, they should be prepared to accept that they will no longer have access to beloved local TV channels like La 1 and Telecinco. Furthermore, they will be unable to stream content from Netflix Spain or engage with local online betting platforms while abroad. Hence, this is the reason you will be requiring Spanish IP address in Netherlands. With a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN, you can easily Get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands to watch your favorite shows.
Apart from streaming, a VPN can also help you protect your online privacy by encrypting your internet traffic and routing it through a secure, private network, making it difficult for anyone to intercept or access your data.
It hides your IP address and location, preventing websites, advertisers, and other third-party trackers from monitoring your online activities and collecting your personal information without your consent.
Moreover, you can also gain access to your local services, such as banking apps, news, and chat applications with a designated Spanish IP address in Netherlands. Simply follow our guide to the end so that you don’t miss out on any crucial detail. Go on forth!
How to Get a Spanish IP Address In Netherlands with a VPN [Updated 2023]
You can get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands by signing up for one of the best VPN services. Follow our step-by-step instructions below to obtain a Spanish IP address in a matter of minutes:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN (We highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your chosen device.
- Log in to the app with your VPN credentials.
- Connect to a Spanish server (Recommended Server: Spain – Madrid).
- That’s all! You now have an IP address for Spain.
Quick Overview: Best VPN to Get a Spanish IP Address In Netherlands
Here’s a quick overview of the best VPNs to get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands:
- ExpressVPN — The Best VPN to get a Spanish IP Address in Netherlands. Offers 3000+ servers in more than 94 countries and 3 server locations in Spain.
- Surfshark — Budget-friendly VPN to get a Spanish IP Address in Netherlands. Available for EUR 2.15/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) . Offers 3 server locations in Spain.
- NordVPN — Largest Server Network VPN to get a Spanish IP Address in Netherlands. With over 5500 servers in 60 countries and 60+ servers in Spain.
Refer to our Methodology for selecting these VPNs or FAQs – Get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands for more information
Why Should You Get a Spanish IP Address In Netherlands?
If you find yourself seeking a Spanish IP address, there is likely a valid reason behind it. It is may be because you want to secure and safeguard your online activities, or perhaps you have a requirement to access websites or content that are specifically restricted to Spanish residents.
Other than that, here is a handful of reasons why you should get a Spanish IP in Netherlands:
- Accessing your bank’s website from a foreign country: If you’re traveling to Netherlands or any other country from Spain, and somehow you get low on cash, then the local banking services might not be available to you in Netherlands. This is why you’d require a VPN service. A virtual private network would allow you to get an IP address from Spain and access your local banking site easily.
- Maintaining access to geo-restricted services: If you’re a Spanish ex-pat, then missing your favorite local content must be normal. But did you know that by obtaining a Spanish IP in Netherlands, you’d be able to access all your favorite channels? To access region-restricted content, you can use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to obtain an IP Spain and bypass geographical restrictions.
- Protecting your private or sensitive information: Spain or not, your personal information isn’t safe anywhere in the world. This is why you should always be connected to a VPN, so its encrypted tunnel keeps you secure at all times.
Best VPNs to Get a Spanish IP Address In Netherlands (In-Depth Analysis)
We’ve put together a list of the finest VPN service providers below, all of which will assist you to change your IP address in Netherlands to Spain immediately from anywhere around the globe.
1. ExpressVPN — The Best VPN to Get a Spanish IP Address In Netherlands
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries, including 3 server locations in Spain
- Offers a speed of 89.42 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection
- Unlimited bandwidth for ultra HD streaming
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Price: EUR 6.24/mo (US$ 6.67/mo)
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands because of its fast speeds, exceptional unblocking capabilities, and reliable security measures. You can change your location and receive a Spanish IP address with ExpressVPN, which is the finest VPN provider so far. It offers 3 server locations located in Spain across Madrid and Barcelona, making it the best VPN for Spain For Netherland Users . In total, you get 94 countries over 3000 servers.
You can access various Spanish TV channels like Mitele, Antena 3 in Netherlands, La Sexta, Telecinco in Netherlands, and more. You can watch BBC iPlayer from anywhere in the globe if you use ExpressVPN, making it the best VPN for streaming in Netherlands. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked Antena 3 using ExpressVPN’s Spain – Madrid server:
ExpressVPN uses TrustedServer Technology to avoid the demand for user activity logs. It has installed sophisticated technological safeguards, including professional server capture tools, to demonstrate its “No Logs Policy on Personal Data.“ ExpressVPN prevents others from interfering with your web connection.
ExpressVPN’s kill switch in Netherlands, is built to protects your system data if the VPN connection drops. It also offers IP/DNS leak protection, AES 256-bit encryption, and anti-malware security as standard.
It is based in the safe jurisdiction of the British Virgin Islands and offers strong security along with no logs policies.
In terms of compatibility, ExpressVPN works well with most operating systems; iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, and Linux. We had no issues utilizing its 5 simultaneous connections feature either. We were able to successfully install ExpressVPN on Roku in Netherlands, Xbox, and router.
ExpressVPN now takes Bitcoin as a payment method, which is a great alternative to credit cards. This is another forward-thinking feature that makes things easier for customers. This VPN costs EUR 6.24/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan). Each subscription comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You may also opt for ExpressVPN’s free trial in Netherlands to its features.
To get more details about this VPN, do check out our ExpressVPN review Netherlands.
ExpressVPN Speed Test Data
We conducted an ExpressVPN speed test in Netherlands on multiple servers and could access Spanish channels easily. We received a download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection on its Madrid server:
Here are the speeds we received on our recommended servers:
|Spanish Servers||Download Speed Result|
|Barcelona – 2||87.12 Mbps|
- It is one of the quickest VPNs we’ve used
- it easily unblocks geo-blocked Spanish websites in Netherlands
- Strong and reliable security features
- Paying anonymously with Bitcoin
- Slightly more expensive than other options
2. Surfshark — Budget-friendly VPN to Get a Spanish IP address In Netherlands
- 3200 servers in 100 countries with 3 server locations in Spain
- Offers an average speed of 81.32 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection
- Unlimited bandwidth for ultra HD streaming
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Price: EUR 2.15/mo (US$ 2.30/mo)
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN to get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands as it costs just EUR 2.15/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). It offers 3200 servers in 100 different countries. Its Spain servers are located in Madrid, Barcelona, and Valencia, and allow you to encrypt as many devices as you want – ideal for vacationing families.
Spain offers a diverse selection of high-quality servers that you can use to access Spanish content in Netherlands. Such as ATRESPlayer in Netherlands, Telecinco, Mitele, and others. Moreover, Surfshark Netflix even unblocks global content within the Spanish region. Furthermore, Surfshark was able to unblock other streaming channels such as Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and BBC iPlayer in Spain. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked ATRESPlayer using Surfshark’s Barcelona servers:
The Surfshark’s extension is compatible with all major browsers, including Chrome and Firefox, and comes highly recommended by Cure 53, a German cyber security firm. It’s unclear whether this is a regional name, although the program interface appears to be the same on all supported systems.
Surfshark provides three options for bypassing encryption. Hideous Mode keeps your information concealed, MultiHop Mode disguises you by routing it across many countries, and NoBorders Mode makes Surfshark a normal feature in places where Internet access is blocked.
The long explanation is that Surfshark does not maintain any logs in Netherlands, but it does have certain disadvantages. Surfshark works by encrypting all of your traffic and tunneling it to a different place (i.e., a server), so you won’t know where the data is coming from or going.
This VPN provider also supports unlimited simultaneous device connections. So we tested the connection by setting up Surfshark on FireStick in Netherlands, Roku, and multiple other devices. We received consistent speeds on each device, making Surfshark one of the best VPNs for multiple devices in Netherlands.
Surfshark prices start at just EUR 2.15/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). Along with that, a 30-day money-back guarantee is included with all subscriptions. If you’re unsure about this VPN’s services, you can opt for Surfshark’s free trial in Netherlands for mobile users.
To get more details about this VPN, do check out our Surfshark review Netherlands.
Surfshark Speed Test Data
In our Surfshark speed test in Netherlands, we got an average download speed of 81.32 Mbps and an upload speed of 76.12 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection using its Barcelona server. During testing, the average speed decreased by 19%. When it comes to consistency, it exceeds the number of competitors.
After testing its other Spanish servers, here are the servers that offered the best speeds of all:
|Spanish Servers||Download Speed Result|
- Ranks high in terms of budget-friendly plans
- Outstanding unlocking abilities for Spanish sites in Netherlands
- Excellent security features
- You can connect as many devices as you like
- It might be difficult to access a certain option in the menu
3. NordVPN — Largest Server Network VPN to Get a Spanish IP address In Netherlands
- 5500 servers in 60 countries, including 60+ servers in Spain
- Offers an average speed of 83.82 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection
- Unlimited bandwidth for HD streaming
- 6 simultaneous connections
- Price: EUR 3.73/mo (US$ 3.99/mo)
NordVPN has the largest server network to get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands. It has over 5500 servers in 60 countries across the world and 60+ servers spread across Spain. It is also one of the best secure VPN in Netherlands due to its impressive set of security features. Simply use any of its servers to change your IP address with NordVPN in Netherlands.
Whether you’re abroad or just want to experience Spain’s online offerings, NordVPN can provide you with a Spain IP, granting you access to geographically restricted content. It offers the highest success rates of any well-known VPN brand when it comes to IP geo-location limitations. This company was created in 2004 and is one of the most well-known VPNs on the market. This VPN can help you access online banking apps, Spanish sites, and other Spanish content from abroad.
For instance, you can watch Antena 3 and Mitele in Netherlands using NordVPN’s Spanish servers. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked Telecino using NordVPN’s Spanish servers:
Using NordVPN’s powerful security features, you can access major streaming services safely and anonymously. It offers six connections in comparison to the competitors. Customers who want to utilize NordVPN service can purchase a Private IP subscription at any time.
With a single click, the Kill Switch transforms the VPN into Tor. It offers AES 256-bit encryption, multi-factor authentication, IP/DNS leak protection, and more. Thus, making NordVPN one of the best secure VPNs in Netherlands due to its impressive set of security features.
We had no issues downloading NordVPN on FireStick in Netherlands, PlayStation, and more. Even if we cut our speeds in half, NordVPN is still lightning-fast. There is no interruption, and where other VPNs falter, they excel.
You can get this Spain VPN online at a price of EUR 3.73/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan), along with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can also try NordVPN free trial in Netherlands for iOS and Android users to test its features.
To get more details about this VPN, do check out our NordVPN review Netherlands.
NordVPN Speed Test Data
The speeds of NordVPN are not bad at all. When conducting a NordVPN speed test in Netherlands on its Madrid server, the VPN delivered an average download speed of 83.82 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
We tested its servers for speeds as well. Amongst all, here are the three that offered amazing speeds:
|Spanish Servers||Download Speed Result|
- There are over 60 fast Spanish servers
- Telecinco, ATRESplayer, and other similar services are easily unblocked in Netherlands
- One of the market’s most powerful security options
- The no-logging policy is regularly audited
- To disconnect from a desktop app, you only need two clicks
Methodology: Finding the Best VPNs for a Spanish IP Address In Netherlands
Many VPN providers can get you a Spanish IP address in Netherlands but there are other factors to look for too. We tested nearly 45+ VPNs to find the most suitable VPNs in terms of performance. Let’s discuss the methodology we used while researching the best VPNs for a Spanish IP address in Netherlands.
- Spanish servers: One of the most important factors for us was the availability of Spanish servers being offered by a VPN in Netherlands. Unless a VPN offers servers in Spain, you cannot get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands. So we picked only those VPNs which offered servers or even server locations in Spain.
- Speed: Although most VPNs slow down your internet speeds, we picked out the ones which only cause negligible speed drops in Netherlands. As a result, your streaming and browsing aren’t affected. We performed various speed tests to shortlist the fastest VPNs for a Spanish IP address in Netherlands.
- Unblocking capabilities: Using these VPNs, we were able to unblock most streaming sites. From local Spanish content to international, all streaming sites are within your reach in Netherlands using these VPNs we’ve recommended. Some of them are ATRESPlayer, Netflix ES, RTVE, and many more.
- Ease of use: Each of these VPNs offers user-friendly apps which are compatible with most operating systems in Netherlands. These VPNs are also easy to use so that even a beginner VPN user can navigate through the apps easily. Additional features like live chat and free trial are also quite favorable.
- Security: Without a strong set of security features, a VPN isn’t worth your VPN. The VPNs we’ve recommended all offer a kill switch, AES 256-bit encryption, a strict no-logs policy, IP/DNS leak protection, and much more in Netherlands. Thus, making them all the more reliable.
- Value for money: Search for a VPN provider that offers reasonable pricing plans for obtaining a Spanish IP address in Netherlands, without compromising on security or performance.
Which Spanish TV Channels Can I Unblock with a VPN in Netherlands?
You can unblock networks such as Telecinco, La Sexta, Antena 3, TVE1, and more with a VPN in Netherlands. VPNs let you access tons of Spanish content without any restrictions, including Netflix Spain, Spanish shows, ESPN, and more.
However, our top choice for this is ExpressVPN. That’s because it unblocks all popular streaming platforms, offers reliable Spanish servers, and super-fast speeds for streaming in High Definition.
You can unblock the following Spanish TV channels using a VPN in Netherlands:
- La Sexta in Netherlands
- Clan in Netherlands
- La 1 in Netherlands
- La 2 in Netherlands
- Teledeporte in Netherlands
- Cuatro in Netherlands
- ATRESPlayer in Netherlands
- Canal+ in Netherlands
- Eurosport in Netherlands
- Movistar+in Netherlands
Can I Use a Free VPN to Get a Spanish IP Address In Netherlands?
Yes, you can use a free VPN for Spanish IP in Netherlands to protect your online data and surf websites, streaming platforms, and content. However, we don’t recommend using a free VPN.
Free VPNs offer just a few servers across the globe that do not necessarily include Spain. Moreover, they’re backed by slow speeds and limited data, which is quite an issue if you want to stream Spanish content.
Since most streaming platforms can identify VPN IPs, there’s a high chance that your Spanish IP address will get blocked as there are more users and fewer IPs with free providers.
Additionally, you must also take your privacy and security into account. Free Spain VPNs collect user data and sell it to third-party advertisers. Moreover, they also equip intrusive ads which further try to steal your data. This is why we suggest you only get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN in Netherlands instead of getting a VPN Spain free of cost.
What are the Other Methods to Obtain a Spanish IP Address In Netherlands?
There are alternative ways to get an IP address from Spain in Netherlands if you don’t want to employ a VPN. The following are the methods:
- TOR: The “TOR System” is a website that allows you to anonymously track your internet activities. Using this method, data packets are routed via multiple servers before arriving at their final destination. However, Tor browsers aren’t very helpful if you’d like to access streaming sites or banking websites because it offers terribly slow speeds.
- Proxy: Obtaining an IP address using a Spanish proxy server is a simple process. The distant server obtains a private, unique IP address by connecting through a proxy server. Before replying to the request, the server examines numerous DNS queries. Most streaming sites can detect a proxy server, because of which your IP may get blacklisted, and you won’t be able to access the content you want to watch.
You should also avoid the best free VPN Spain because it is also an unreliable way of getting a Spanish IP address. You’d be putting your security at risk just by using a Spain VPN free. Hence, we discourage its use.
What Can I Do with a Spanish IP Address In Netherlands?
There are many things you can do with a Spanish IP address in Netherlands. For instance, you can watch Netflix Spain from abroad or watch other streaming services such as Telecinco, La Sexta, Movistar+, AtresPlayer, and more.
Moreover, you’ll be able to play online games and hide your real IP address in Netherlands from the people you’re playing with. And most importantly, you’ll always have a secure connection that will prevent third parties from snooping on your online activities.
FAQs – Get a Spanish IP Address In Netherlands
How do I get a Spanish VPN in Netherlands?
You can easily get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands with a VPN if you sign up for a reliable provider like ExpressVPN. Here are the steps to get a Spanish IP address:
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your device.
- Launch ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a Spanish server.
- Enjoy watching your favorite Spanish content anywhere in the world!
Is it safe to use a VPN in Netherlands to get a Spanish IP address?
Yes, using a VPN to get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands is safe as long as you’re using a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN. A VPN service encrypts all of your traffic and data so that no one else can see what you’re doing online. Moreover, you can also connect to a Spanish server while in Spain to hide your web traffic and activities from your ISP or other third-party snoopers.
Do I need a VPN if I already have an IP address in Spain?
Yes, you’ll need a VPN even if you already have an IP address in Spain because it’ll help in keeping your online identity and activities private in Spain. Otherwise, your activities can easily be tracked by ISPs or third parties. That’s why you ought to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN that has your back at all times.
Are VPNs legal in Spain For Netherland Users ?
Yes, VPNs are legal to use in Spain For Netherland Users . Just a few countries like China and Russia have grey areas when it comes to VPNs. Moreover, just because VPNs are legal in Spain doesn’t mean you can perform illegal activities. We recommend you use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to make sure you can access your favorite sites or streaming services anytime without any restrictions.
How to get Spanish VPN in Netherlands for free?
You can get a Spanish VPN in Netherlands for free by taking advantage of the money-back guarantees offered by premium VPNs. Here are the best VPN providers with their money-back guarantee periods:
- ExpressVPN: 30-day money-back guarantee
- Surfshark: 30-day money-back guarantee
- NordVPN: 30-day money-back guarantee
How will I know if my IP address has been changed to Spain?
Once you connect to a VPN server in Spain, your IP address will be automatically changed to reflect a Spanish location. The VPN app usually provides clear information about your current server location and the IP address assigned to you. To verify this change, you can utilize tools such as our IP Address Check or visit websites like whatismyip.com. These tools display your present IP address and approximate location, confirming that it corresponds to Spain.
If you’re searching for a means to Get a Spanish IP address in Netherlands for your computer or any connected device, utilizing a VPN service like the ones we’ve reviewed is perhaps the easiest and most dependable option. However, before you pick a VPN, consider its security, internet speed, and capacity to bypass geo-blocks.
ExpressVPN is our top suggestion for this purpose because of its fast connections, world-class security measures, and massive server network. ExpressVPN’s Spanish IPs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can check them out risk-free. You can always request a complete refund if you don’t want it.