What’s up, Poles? If you live outside of Poland, you have probably noticed that many of the contents on your local platforms are unavailable to you.
Even your banking or any other financial app might not work and block your access after detecting an unusual IP address. To overcome all these hurdles, all you need is to know how to change your IP address in Netherlands while you in Netherlands. This can easily be done with the help of a reliable VPN service.
It happens because many websites check your IP address to verify your location. Some of them use a tool called geo-blocking that restricts access to individuals exclusively in Poland. A VPN hides your real IP or location and enables you to unblock geographically restricted content and use online banking services from other countries.
So, let’s have a look at the best VPNs for Poland For Netherland Users and learn how to get a Polish IP address in Netherlands using a VPN.
Key Takeaways on How to Get a Polish IP Address in Netherlands
- With a Polish IP address, you can access local services and websites, including your bank account, and stream Polish content like TVP VOD or Netflix Polska when you have a Polish IP address.
- Using a VPN service is the most reliable and secure option to get connected with a Poland server from anywhere; just be sure to choose the best VPN provider like ExpressVPN.
- Don’t rely on a free VPN service to get a free IP address from Poland because free VPNs are risky and most of them do not offer servers in Poland.
Easy Steps: How to Get a Polish IP Address in Netherlands
Follow these steps on how to get a Polish IP address in Netherlands with a help of a VPN:
- Sign up for a reliable VPN service. ExpressVPN is our top choice.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Open the VPN App. Log in with your credentials and connect to the Poland server.
- Now go and try to open the restricted sites you want to unblock. It should be accessible.
- If it does not work, go to browser settings. Clean your cache and cookies and try again!
Pros & Cons of Using VPN to Get Polish IP Address in Netherlands
- It encrypts your internet activities
- It delivers faster and more reliable speeds
- It helps unblock streaming local and international platforms in Netherlands
- You have to pay to use a reliable VPN
- Some VPNs might keep records of your data, especially if they’re free
- Free VPN IP addresses are risky and may track your personal data
Quick Overview: Best VPN to Get a Polish IP Address in Netherlands
We tested several options keeping privacy, security, reliability, speed, and server network.
Here’s an overview of the best VPNs for getting a Polish IP address in Netherlands.
- ExpressVPN: The best VPN to get a Poland IP address in Netherlands. It has superb unblocking competence, amazing security, fast speeds, and robust encryption. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee at EUR 6.21/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) .
- Surfshark: The most affordable VPN to get a Polish IP address. It includes a variety of unique features as well as fast speeds at just EUR 2.14/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) . Also, it can be used on unlimited devices at the same time.
- NordVPN: The most secure VPN for getting a Polish IP. It has a large and the best security features like NordLynx Protocol, which adds an extra layer of protection. Subscriptions are available for as low as EUR 3.71/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) which also includes a 30-day money refund policy.
Check out the detailed analysis of the Best VPNs to get a Polish IP in Netherlands and its related FAQs
Note: Using these services, you can also change your IP address to several other countries in Netherlands.
Why Should I Use a VPN to Get a Polish IP Address in Netherlands?
Because using VPN to get a Polish IP address in Netherlands will let you access the internet with more privacy and anonymity, especially on public Wi-Fi networks. It will also protect your private data and online activity from prying eyes like your ISP, the government, and hackers.
Additionally, you can access geo-restricted content like Polish national TV channels and Banking services with a Polish IP address in Netherlands.
Best VPNs to Get a Polish IP Address in Netherlands (Depth Analysis)
Here is a detailed analysis of our top 3 selected VPNs to get a Polish IP address in Netherlands:
1. ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Get a Polish IP Address in Netherlands
- 3000+ servers including several servers in the Poland.
- Mbps Speed on a 100 Mpbs connection
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 5 Simultaneous connections
- Works seamlessly everywhere
- Stronger data protection
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to get a Polish IP address in Netherlands. It provides lightning-fast connections and the ability to access any site, even torrent sites in Poland. This VPN has over 3000+ servers in 94 countries including 1 fast server in Poland.
ExpressVPN is also known as the best VPN for streaming in Netherlands. Polish ex-pats can stream local and global content effortlessly. By using ExpressVPN’s Polish server we accessed streaming sites TVN and Polsat from our current location without any hurdles.
This VPN is an excellent option for all Polish users since it provides a large server network with an extremely fast connection to unblock all sorts of restricted services, notably torrenting and streaming services in Netherlands. You can quickly unblock CBC, Hulu, Channel 4, and HBO Max using ExpressVPN in Netherlands, or Netflix with ExpressVPN in Netherlands.
Aside from that, you may use a single ExpressVPN subscription on up to five devices simultaneously. That is, you can secure practically all of your home’s devices at the same time.
ExpressVPN’s prominent features include Server Obfuscation, Lightway Protocol, AES-256-Bit Encryption, Smart DNS, Trusted Server Technology, and Split Tunneling. ExpressVPN’s kill switch in Netherlands feature, which is also known as Network Lock, keeps you secure in case of sudden disconnection.
ExpressVPN offers software for macOS, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS, PS4, Firestick, routers, Roku, and other operating systems. Install ExpressVPN on routers in Netherlands to secure more than 5 devices at a time. You can set up ExpressVPN on Roku in Netherlands by following our easy instructions.
In a nutshell, ExpressVPN is an all-rounder for Poland, providing top-tier speeds, high security, supported applications, servers, and more all in one package.
ExpressVPN costs in Netherlands start from EUR 6.21/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan) and include a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you don’t want to opt for the service. There is also a 7-day free trial of ExpressVPN in Netherlands for mobile users.
Check out more features of this VPN in our ExpressVPN review in Netherlands.
ExpressVPN speed test data in Netherlands
ExpressVPN speeds test in Netherlands shows impressive results on all servers. We connected to ExpressVPN Poland servers with a base connection speed of 100 Mbps. We recorded a download speed of 87.18 Mbps and an upload speed of 52.13 Mbps. Along with that, everything we streamed was available in 4K Ultra-HD quality.
- Both download and stream speeds are fast
- Unblock the most well-known streaming services
- On one server in Poland
- Chrome browser add-ons and a relatively basic user interface are accessible
- Both PayPal and cryptocurrency are accepted.
- Service offerings are significantly overpriced than those of rivals.
2. Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Get a Polish IP Address
- 3200+ servers, including 2 servers in Poland.
- Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection
- Unlimited Simultaneous connections
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- 30-days Money-back guarantee
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Live Chat Support: Yes
- Free Trial on iOS and Android devices
Surfshark is the best budget-friendly to get a Polish IP address. It has a network of over 3200+ servers located in 100 countries. The service provider offers steady connections with high speeds for streaming, downloading, and torrenting. Surfshark’s network includes two servers in Warsaw and Gdansk, Poland.
If you are in Netherlands, the local servers are ideal for obtaining access to local TV channels such as TVP1, Polsat, and TVP2. While overseas servers are equally effective at circumventing geo-restrictions.
If you reside in Poland and are frustrated by geo-restriction on your favorite streaming channels, you can access NBC, Amazon Prime with Surfshark in Netherlands, Disney+, Hulu, BT Sport, or Netflix with Surfshark in Netherlands. Surfshark’s advantage over other providers depends on its ability to manage an endless number of devices per subscription.
Kill Switch, Private DNS, Multi-hop, WhiteLister, and Camouflage Mode are among the outstanding features of Surfshark. This VPN app is available for macOS, Android, Xbox, streaming devices, iOS, Windows, Linux, Android TVs, and smart devices. Routers must be manually configured.
You can also enjoy Poland streaming services on big screens by installing Surfshark on your FireStick in Netherlands, or by installing Surfshark on Roku in Netherlands devices.
Surfshark price in Netherlands is available it at EUR 2.14/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) and comes with a 30-day refund policy. Check out more features of this VPN in our Surfshark review in Netherlands. Enjoy Surfshark’s free trial in Netherlands on your iOS devices with all of its features.
Surfshark speed test data in Netherlands
During Surfshark’s speed test in Netherlands, its Poland servers delivered a download speed of 81.32 Mbps and an upload speed of 76.12 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection which helped streamed at Ultra-HD video quality.
- Services are offered at a lesser price
- There is no restriction to the number of concurrent connections
- The logging ban is being strictly enforced
- Payments with Bitcoin are accepted
- Changing servers might be tedious and annoying.
3. NordVPN – Largest Network of Servers to Get a Polish IP Address
- 5500+ servers, including 70+ servers in Poland location
- Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- 6 Simultaneous connections
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- 30-days Money-back guarantee
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Live Chat Support: Yes
- Free Trial on iOS and Android devices
NordVPN is the most secure VPN in Netherlands to get a Poland IP address. Its strong security features, fast connections, and huge server network make this VPN an excellent choice for Poland users. It has 5500+ servers in just about 60 countries. The service hosts more than 70 servers in Warsaw, Poland.
All of these servers are specialized for streaming, downloading, and torrenting, allowing these activities to be carried out safely in Netherlands.
So, if you reside in Netherlands or are on a trip to another country, you may use the NordVPN Poland servers to watch various local Polish TV channels such as Polsat, TVN, TVP2, and others.
Likewise, its international servers may be used in Poland to access Netflix US with NordVPN in Netherlands, Amazon Prime in Netherlands, Hulu, CBC, NBC, Disney+, CraveTV, BBC, and Kayo Sports. We also enjoyed flawless streaming of BBC iPlayer with NordVPN in Netherlands on UK servers
Its lightning-fast speed makes unblocking geo-restricted sites, torrenting, and browsing effortless, with no stuttering.
Users who want to use this VPN on several gadgets can do this with up to six simultaneous connections. It includes features such as CyberSec (adblocker), NordLynx Protocol, Double VPN, and obfuscated servers for enhanced security.
You can also install NordVPN on Kodi, FireStick in Netherlands, and other streaming devices. Also, NordVPN apps work on Linux,macOS, Android, Windows, and iOS, as well as smart TVs, gaming consoles (install NordVPN on PlayStation in Netherlands), and WiFi routers.
NordVPN prices start from EUR 3.71/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). Mobile users have the advantage of using NordVPN’s 7-day free trial in Netherlands on their iOS and Android devices.
Check out more features of this VPN in our NordVPN review in Netherlands.
NordVPN speed test data in Netherlands
When doing the NordVPN speed test in Netherlands, we recorded a fast download speed of 86.18 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection.
- There are a number of geo-restricted streaming services available
- Software is easy to use and versatile
- There is now a no-logging policy in effect
- Customer assistance is accessible around the clock
- Static IP addresses are available
- Server connections may take a little longer to set up.
Testing Methodology: VPN for Polish IP Address in Netherlands
There are many VPN applications available nowadays. Especially the open and free VPN software that isn’t worth your time. So we did the legwork and assessed lots of new applications before narrowing it down to the top 3. Each VPN provides a distinct set of capabilities.
The following testing approach was utilized while selecting VPNs are:
- Global server network – A VPN service provider should have a vast global network with sufficient servers in Poland. In this IP blog, we have listed down those VPN services that offer servers not only in Poland but all over the world. This allows you to quickly bypass geo-blocks and censorship from anywhere.
- Unblocking ability – A VPN Should be able to bypass geo-restrictions on all local and international streaming services. We ensure that the VPNs work with platforms like WP Polt, TVN, and TVP. Additionally, we test the VPN’s compatibility with famous international services including BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, Hulu, and Netflix.
- Strong privacy and security features – To make sure the listed VPN is effectively hiding your requests from your ISP and your IP from the websites you visit, we first test them for IP, DNS, and WebRTC leaks. Next, we test the VPN protocols to ensure that they offer strong encryption levels and other crucial security features like PFS (Perfect Forward Secrecy).
- Advanced features – Along with the basic features, we also search for additional features like malware protection, ad blocking, malware protection, split tunneling, obfuscation, a kill switch, Smart DNS, and a SOCKS5 proxy. Fortunately, all the VPNs mentioned above possess these unique features.
- Multiple device compatibility – A VPN should offer apps for all major devices so that customers in Netherlands or elsewhere may access Polish services easily.
What are the other methods to obtain a Polish IP address in Netherlands?
If you don’t have VPN software and need a Polish IP address in a hurry, there are two additional options. Tor and proxy servers are two of these approaches.
Tor in Netherlands
The Tor network bypasses users’ internet traffic through distant servers managed anonymously by entities. Ultimately, the data packets are transmitted to many servers, putting your data in danger of being exposed. It is an untrustworthy strategy since you will have no privacy in Netherlands.
Proxy in Netherlands
A proxy server works by routing your internet data via a network of servers to make it appear that you are in a different country than your actual location.
FAQs: Polish IP Address in Netherlands
How can I get a Poland IP address in Netherlands?
By following the steps below you can get a Poland IP address in Netherlands easily:
- Download and install the VPN client application on your device
- Select Poland from the list of the available servers
- You will be connected to the nearest Poland server and will be given a Polish address.
How can I watch Polish TV abroad with a VPN in Netherlands?
You can watch Polish TV abroad with a VPN in Netherlands by connecting to a Poland server. Open the VPN application, log in, and connect to a Polish server. Now that you have a Polish IP address, you can unblock and access Polish TV in Netherlands.
Can I use a free VPN to get an IP address for Poland in Netherlands?
Yes, you can use a free VPN to get a Polish IP address in Netherlands. However, it’s very unlikely to find a free VPN service with servers in the Poland location. And even if you find a free Poland server, there will be a lot of security risks involved with it. Also, free VPN services logs user data, do not have a kill switch, have no DNS leak protection, and offer the worst speeds.
Are VPNs legal in Netherlands?
Yes, using a VPN is legal in Netherlands. However, using a VPN for illegal activity is not legal. Having said that, any VPN service does not endorse using its services in a way that would contravene the law or other service provider’s terms of service.
Every day, new facts about the internet are discovered, and as technology progresses, VPNs become extremely prevalent for a variety of reasons. Using a VPN to get a Polish IP address in Netherlands will help you browse the web with greater privacy and anonymity. Also, you will be able to secure your personal information and online activities from your ISP, the government, and hackers.
We addressed all the possible reasons why you should use a VPN to get an IP address Poland. These strategies might be quite useful for Poland users who wish to access geo-restricted content such as local channels, services, and websites from other locations.
We looked into every legal way to get a Polish IP address in Netherlands. All of the VPN services we’ve looked at and tested are valuable, but ExpressVPN regularly tops the rivals in terms of its quality and performance.