If you’re anywhere abroad, then you won’t be able to access Brazilian streaming platforms and services. Now, if you’re an ex-pat, then being unable to access SBT, RedeTV, and Globoplay can be pretty frustrating. However, you can unblock all your favorite content without limitations if you get a Brazil IP address in Netherlands.
But, how do you get that? The safest and fastest way to get a Brazilian IP address in Netherlands is by using a reliable VPN service. A VPN is an online software that allows you to connect to different servers worldwide. As soon as you connect to a VPN server, your original IP will be replaced with a new IP of the country you connect to (Brazil, in our case). This way, you’ll be able to enjoy Brazilian content easily.
From a security point of view, VPNs encrypt your actual traffic and make it unreadable for anyone who tries to get into your network unethically. Also, you will also remain unnoticeable with a strict no-logs policy that the best VPN for Brazil For Netherland Users provides.
So, without searching any further, let’s take a quick look at the list of the best VPNs for getting a Brazilian IP in Netherlands.
Key Takeaways of Brazil IP Address in Netherlands
- A VPN is the most effective method for getting a Brazilian IP address in Netherlands.
- Having VPN servers in Brazil is offered by many providers, but ExpressVPN is the best option.
- If you’re looking for something more reasonably priced, NordVPN is a great VPN at a lower cost.
- If you want a free VPN for Brazil and don’t mind getting poor speeds, you can also use TunnelBear, as it’s the only decent free VPN with servers in India.
It’s important to note that while using a Brazil IP address may be useful for accessing content or services that are only available in Brazil, it is crucial to use this information responsibly and within the bounds of local laws and regulations.
5 Easy Steps: How to Get a Brazil IP Address in Netherlands
Follow the steps below to get a Brazil IP address in Netherlands:
- Pick a reliable VPN service. We strongly recommend ExpressVPN because it offers multiple optimized servers in Brazil, that are fast enough for streaming services.
- Download/Install ExpressVPN on your device. Premium VPNs have applications on all major devices and operating systems.
- Launch the VPN app and sign in with your credentials
- Look for a Brazilian server in the server list.
- Connect to the server and get a Brazilian IP address.
Quick Overview: The Best VPN to Get a Brazil IP Address in Netherlands
Here are the top five VPNs to get a Brazil IP address in Netherlands:
- ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Brazil IP address in Netherlands. Its powerful unblocking technology ensures easy access to Brazilian streaming networks such as Globoplay, SBT, Record TV, and Netflix Brasil.
- Surfshark – Most Budget-Friendly VPN for a Brazil IP address. Packed with state-of-the-art security features and advanced encryption, Surfshark can easily unblock Brazilian networks under a price range of EUR 2.14/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) .
- NordVPN – The Largest Network VPN for Brazil IP Address. All of its servers are well-optimized for unblocking Brazilian networks like SBT and Globoplay. Powered with an automatic kill switch, AES 256-bit encryption, and WireGuard.
Best VPNs to Get a Brazil IP Address in Netherlands (2023 In-Depth Analysis)
In the present era’s smart internet age, security and threat prevention measures are a must-have thing. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) app is needed if you are concerned about your online security.
We have shortlisted the best VPNs that have fast servers in Brazil. All the VPNs mentioned above can change your IP address in Netherlands in just a few seconds.
1. ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Brazil IP address in Netherlands
- Server count: 3000+ servers in 94 countries, including multiple servers in Brazil
- Speed: 87.18 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- Simultaneous connections: 5
- Unlimited bandwidth: Yes
- Money back guarantee: 30 days
- Price: EUR6.21/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan)
ExpressVPN is currently the best VPN to get a Brazil IP address in Netherlands because of its super-fast servers, efficient security features, and top-notch technology that bypasses geo-restrictions without any errors. It has around 3000+ servers in 94 countries, with a variety of options available in Brazil.
All of its servers are well-optimized to unblock a vast list of Brazilian channels from anywhere, such as SBT, Globoplay, SBT, RedeTV, or Netflix Brazil also ExpressVPN is the best VPN for unblocking Globostat in Netherlands.
Other than that, You can also use it to unblock various other popular streaming sites such as Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and Hulu with ExpressVPN in Netherlands. Moreover, ExpressVPN works with Netflix in Netherlands, we connected to its Brazil server and it easily unblocked Brazil Netflix from our current location.
Also, ExpressVPN is the best VPN for FIFA World Cup in Brazil simply because it comes through on the quality it promises. There are many VPNs out there that promise many features and a certain quality, but they don’t deliver on them.
As far as security is concerned, it offers AES 256-bit encryption and proven protection against DNS/IP leaks. ExpressVPN’s kill switch in Netherlands disconnects you from your internet during a temporary VPN connection drop, preventing your confidential data from leaking outside the encrypted tunnel.
Moreover, ExpressVPN supports most operating systems, such as ExpressVPN with iPhone in Netherlands, Android, Windows, and macOS. However, ExpressVPN can be configured on routers in Netherlands manually to protect your home or work Wi-Fi network. For streaming devices, you can use ExpressVPN on Roku in Netherlands, Firestick, and Kodi player.
If your device doesn’t natively support VPN, ExpressVPN offers MediaStreamer feature, a great Smart DNS tool for streaming smoothly on devices like AppleTV with ExpressVPN in Netherlands.
ExpressVPN Speed Test Data
ExpressVPN speed test in Netherlands showed extraordinary results when connected to its Brazilian VPN server. It delivered a satisfactory download speed of 87.18 Mbps and 52.13 upload speed on a 100 Mbps connection.
Apart from being the best VPN for streaming in Netherlands, ExpressVPN is the best option to get a Brazil IP address, considering its speed, connectivity, and exceptional unblocking capabilities. ExpressVPN cost in Netherlands for its best subscription plan is EUR 6.21/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan), which comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can use ExpressVPN’s free trial in Netherlands with all premium features and server access.
To learn more about its features and functionalities, do check out our ExpressVPN review Netherlands.
- The crown king of the VPN industry right now
- Fast and consistent connection speeds.
- Unblock Globoplay, SBT, RedeTV, or Brazilian Netflix.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Strict no-logs policy
- Allow only five simultaneous connections
- A bit pricey
2. Surfshark – Most Budget-Friendly VPN for a Brazil IP Address
- 3200 servers in 100 countries with super fast servers in Germany.
- 81.32 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Offers 256-bit military-grade encryption with a kill switch
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- 30- days money-back guarantee
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Free Trial for iOS and Mac
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN to get a Brazil IP address in Netherlands, delivering outstanding IP-changing facilities for a price as low as EUR 2.14/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). Surfshark has a server bank of 3200 in 100 countries, including multiple servers in Brazil.
All of these servers are great at unblocking Brazilian TV and other regional streaming services in Netherlands. Moreover, it regularly updates its Brazil IP address list.
We tested Surfshark’s Brazilian servers to access Record TV and found it extremely reliable. The speeds were great and consistent throughout our streaming. Besides Brazilian content, it easily accessed major streaming platforms that are geo-restricted, such as Disney Plus with Surfshark in Netherlands, American Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Hulu, Paramount Plus, and ATRESplayer in Brazil.
We tried Surfshark with Netflix in Netherlands to access the Brazil library, and after connecting to the Surfshark Brazil server we were able to access it with ease.
Surfshark comes with a robust encryption algorithm WireGuard, and an ad-blocker. Its MultiHop feature routes your traffic through multiple servers before connecting to the VPN Brazil server, ensuring maximum security as possible.
It is considered the best VPN provider for multiple devices in Netherlands as its applications are available on all major operating systems. Get Surfshark on Android in Netherlands, iPhone in Netherlands, Mac in Netherlands, and Windows in just one click. Moreover, it is compatible with an array of devices, such as Android TV, kindle fire, Roku, and Firestick. Check how you can install and use Surfshark with Firestick in Netherlands.
However, Surfshark can be configured on routers in Netherlands manually.
Surfshark Speed Test Data
Don’t underestimate this Brasil VPN for its low price. When we conducted the Surfshark speed test in Netherlands, it performed more than what we expected. It delivered a download speed of 81.32 Mbps and an upload speed of 76.12 Mbps on a 100 Mbps base connection.
Surfshark prices in Netherlands makes it the best cheap VPN in Netherlands to get a Brazil IP address considering all of these features. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. iOS and Mac users can get Surfshark free trial in Netherlands for 7 days with all its premium features.
For more details, please read our detailed Surfshark review Netherlands.
- The most affordable VPN Brasil service at the moment
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Multiple servers in Brazil
- Unblock Brazilian TV, Record TV, Globoplay, and more.
- MultiHop technology and a strict no-log policy
- Affordable pricing
- No split tunneling is available for iOS users.
3. NordVPN – The Largest Network VPN to Get a Brazil IP Address
- 35000+ servers in 84 countries,including fast servers in Brazil.
- 83.82 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- 6 Simultaneous connections
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- 30- day Money-back guarantee
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Live Chat Support: Yes
- 7-day free trial
NordVPN currently has the largest VPN network to get a Brazil IP address in Netherlands. Besides, the provider is known for supporting a massive server network of 5500+ servers in 60 countries, including 20 servers in Brazil alone.
We changed our IP address with NordVPN in Netherlands Brazilian servers and were able to access local streaming services and Brazilian TV channels without any hassle.
Not just that, you can also unblock other streaming services like HBO Max, Vudu, Crackle BBC iPlayer with NordVPN in Netherlands. Thanks to its unlimited bandwidth, the streaming experience of Netflix with NordVPN in Netherlands was pretty smooth overall from abroad.
When talking about security, NordVPN’s no-log policy in Netherlands makes it the best Secure VPN in Netherlands. With multiple enhanced security features such as Kill Switch in Netherlands, 256-bit encryption, and protection against IPv6, DNS, and WebRTC breaches. Its strict no-log policy ensures maximum privacy while you browse and stream online.
NordVPN supports various operating systems like Windows, Linux, iOS, FireOS, and Android. Moreover, it is compatible with many devices, including Roku, Android TV, kindle, and smartphones. Using NordVPN with Firestick in Netherlands is also a great way to secure your streaming experience.
You can also use NordVPN on Wi-Fi routers in Netherlands as well.
NordVPN Speed Test Data
NordVPN speed test in Netherlands on its Brazilian servers was beyond our expectations. We noticed a download speed of 83.82 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
NordVPN is the most secure Brazilian VPN choice for getting a Brazil IP address and comes at a price of only EUR 3.72/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Moreover, NordVPN’s free trial in Netherlands also offers a 7-day free on limited devices, using which you can enjoy this Brazil VPN free for a week.
To learn more about this VPN provider, check out our comprehensive NordVPN review Netherlands.
- A gigantic network of servers worldwide.
- NordLynx with WireGuard
- Six simultaneous connections
- Can unblock Brazilian TV, Globoplay, and Brazil Netflix
- A vast network of servers
- Six multi log-ins
- The inconsistent speed at times
Why Should You Get Brazil IP Address in Netherlands
Many websites and online banking and streaming services are only available in Brazil. By getting a Brazil IP address, you can access content from outside Brazil, such as Brazilian TV shows, Netflix Brazil, or sports events that are only available to viewers in Brazil. There are several reasons why you might want to get a Brazil IP address in Netherlands:
By using a Brazil IP address in Netherlands, you can make it more difficult for others to monitor your online activity or track your location. This can be especially important if you’re using public Wi-Fi or accessing sensitive information online.
It’s important to note that while using a Brazil IP address can offer these benefits, it’s also important to ensure that you’re using a reputable VPN service like ExpressVPN and that you’re not engaging in illegal activities online.
VPN for Brazil IP Address in Netherlands – Testing Methodology
A reliable VPN should have fast speeds, a comparatively large server network, and top-notch security features. These are some of the things one must consider before purchasing a subscription plan for any trusted VPN service. Below are some important points that might help you choose a better VPN service for your requirements.
- Reliable servers in Brazil — Having a Brazil VPN server helps you access local Brazilian content from anywhere with a Brazil IP address. Some Brazilian websites, such as SBT and GloboPlay, restrict users with a foreign IP address.
- Robust security — We only recommend our readers VPN services that are packed with cutting-edge security features such as kill-switch, military-grade encryption, and split-tunneling protocols to ensure your security.
- Uncompromising Speeds — When opting for a VPN, just make sure that your VPN has no bandwidth limit and can stream shows and movies in HD.
- Ease-of-use — We only suggest VPNs with super easy-to-use applications that are compatible with most devices.
- Money-back guarantee — The VPNs we have shortlisted for our readers have at least a 30-day money-back guarantee. This allows users to get a refund if they change their minds.
- 24/7 Customer care service — Always pick a VPN with a dedicated customer care team to assist you if you run into a problem.
- Pricing — We only recommend Brazil VPNs that offer good value for money. Moreover, we have shortlisted some providers with the same security features but low subscription rates.
What Are the Alternate Ways to Obtain a Brazil IP Address in Netherlands?
If you’re looking for options other than VPN, you can try the following methods to obtain a Brazil IP address in Netherlands. But let us assure you, these methods are not as reliable and safe as a VPN tool. If you’re fine with the security risk, let’s explore these options:
- Tor Browser: This is known for anonymously accessing the internet. It is considered a top for journalists, politicians, and government officials to send confidential data without the agencies noticing. That said, the Tor browser can get you a Brazil IP address in Netherlands, but we don’t recommend it, as certain high-profile government sectors can trace it.
- Proxy servers: When talking about proxies VS VPNs, there are, for sure, some common similarities between them. For example, a Brazil proxy server never really focuses on security as a VPN does. They are commonly used to bypass the firewalls of corporations and institutions. It routes your traffic to a remote server and assigns you a Brazil IP address in Netherlands.
Which Brazilian TV Channels Can I Watch Online in Netherlands for Free?
You can watch free Brazilian TV channels online with a Brazilian IP address in Netherlands. Here is the list:
- TV Brasil
- Esporte Interativo
- TV Aparecida
- Record News
FAQs – Get a Brazil IP Address in Netherlands with a VPN
Is using a Brazil IP address in Netherlands legal?
Yes, it’s legal to use a Brazilian IP address in Netherlands in most cases. Since a VPN with a Brazilian server is legal to use in most countries, there are no actual consequences you’ve to worry about. So, just connect a VPN to Brazil and you’re good to go!
Is using a VPN to get Brazil IP address in Netherlands safe?
Yes, absolutely! VPN is the only tool that establishes a secure encrypted tunnel between your device and the remote server, so none of your data leaks outside. But you must correctly assess whether a VPN you’re using for Brazil IP address is secure or not. We highly recommend using ExpressVPN for a Brazilian IP address in Netherlands.
Can I watch Netflix with a Brazilian IP address in Netherlands?
Yes, you can use a Brazilian IP address to watch Netflix in Netherlands. Since Netflix offers different content based on the country you’re in. This is why you’ll need a Brazil server to watch Netflix Brasil abroad. We always recommend our using ExpressVPN as it works great with Netflix and provides blazing-fast speeds.
Are VPNs legal in Brazil?
Yes, VPNs are legal to use in Brazil. There are no specific laws or regulations that prohibit the use of VPNs in Brazil.
However, it’s important to note that the use of VPNs to engage in illegal activities such as cybercrime or to access content that is illegal or restricted in Brazil is prohibited and can result in legal consequences. Therefore, it’s important to ensure that the VPN service you are using is reputable.
Which VPN has Brazil server for free in Netherlands?
Following are a few best free VPN for Brazil server in Netherlands:
- Proton VPN: Offers unlimited data along with great privacy and security.
- Windscribe: Offers robust speed and security.
- TunnelBear: Offers free servers in 40+ countries, including Brazil
Even though it can get you a Brazil IP address in Netherlands free of cost using a free VPN Brazil, some of its servers on a free plan are not optimized for streaming platforms. Therefore, to avoid latency issues, use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
Is it dangerous to use a Brazil IP address in Netherlands?
No, it is not dangerous at all to use Brazil’s IP address in Netherlands. Although Brazil does not have strict censorship restrictions, it is always advised to avoid using free Brazil VPN and use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to protect your privacy.
Do I need a VPN in Brazil?
Yes, you need a VPN in order to protect your online activites. A VPN can encrypt your internet traffic and hide your IP address, making it more difficult for Hackers, ISPs, and even the Government. A VPN is also helpful in accessing geo-restricted services that are not available in Brazil.
How do I change my IP address to Brazil in Netherlands?
You can change your IP address to Brazil using a VPN service in Netherlands. Among all options, ExpressVPN is the best VPN Brazil – get Brazilian IP using it now!
That’s a wrap! Hope you find this guide useful for getting a Brazil IP address in Netherlands. To recap some of the pointers, we found VPN the only reliable tool to get a Brazilian IP address in Netherlands. With your device connected to a Brazilian server, you can access all the local channels like Record TV, Globoplay, SBT, Brazilian TV, and Netflix Brasil from abroad.
That said, not all VPNs can provide you with the services you desire but only a handful of ones, such as ExpressVPN. It is our highly recommended contender in the VPN list, thanks to its exceptional speed rates, extraordinary unblocking power, and the ability to spoof your digital location to Brazil.