In this digital world, VPNs have become a necessity than a choice. Most users think that VPN is only a tool to access geo-restricted content online, little do they know that Best VPNs also strengthen your security and ensure online privacy. It encrypts your online traffic making it impossible to track thus protecting you from hackers.
Besides using a VPN in Netherlands, you can also install the best VPN Hardware Devices in Netherlands and connect it to your network and enjoy a secured internet connection on all devices at the same time in Netherlands. The best VPN enabling device allows you to connect multiple devices to one secured network. There are multiple best VPNs for routers in Netherlands that you can use with your VPN hardware device and secure connection on all devices.
8 Best VPN Hardware Devices in Netherlands
Here are some of the best VPN Hardware Devices in Netherlands that you can use in your homes and offices to protect your connections and data in Netherlands.
1. Cisco Gigabit Dual WAN VPN
Cisco has a lot of great devices to offer including its Amazon hardware VPN. Cisco’s Dual WAN VPN offers 14 different LAN ports and features dual gigabit Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing. Here are some of its cool features:
- 14 LAN ports.
- Inbuilt SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and SPI (Stateful Pocket Inspection) firewall.
- Manages multiple users at the same time.
- Offers data transfer rate of 100 Mbps.
- Comes with advanced IP security.
- Easy to set up as it comes with an intuitive GUI setup wizard to help you get started.
- Warranty: 90 days.
2. Zyxel Zywall VPN Firewall
Zyxel’s VPN hardware is one of the most secure devices that you can find in Netherlands market. It is a great choice for medium to large businesses because it supports up to 1000 users, which is amazing. What’s best is that this VPN hardware is compatible with a wide range of devices and provides L2TP support for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
Here are some of its notable features:
- Multi-core CPU delivering up to 3.6 Gaps firewall
- 8 High throughput Gibe ports
- allows 500,000 sessions
- Besides IPSec, it also offers IPv6 and VLAN support
- Provides SHA 3 encryption
- 1000 IPSec VPN security connections
- VPN high availability (HA) with Dual-WAN failover and fallback support
- Load balancing to increase bandwidth
- 250 SSL VPN Tunnels for remote workers.
- Warranty: 2 years
3. GL.iNet GL-AR150 Mini Travel VPN Device
Mini travel VPN device by GL.iNet is an amazing option for users who want an affordable hardware device for small businesses and homes in Netherlands. It is lightweight and easy to carry around so you can take it anywhere with you and use it according to your needs.
Here are its amazing features:
- Inbuilt OpenVPN and TOR client
- Compatible with 30+ VPN services
- Weighs only 1.41 oz
- Dual Ethernet ports
- 64 MB RAM and 16 MB flash ROM
- Can use it with a power bank or its adopter.
4. UTT HiPER 518 Megabit VPN
This VPN hardware is a great choice for users in Netherlands who want one for their office or home. It is super easy to set up as it comes with a setup wizard to help you get started with it. It is also very affordable as compared to other devices on this list.
Here are some of its features:
- Supports load balancing for bandwidth optimization.
- Data transfer speed of 100 Mbps
- Comes with an in-built NAT firewall.
- Packed with features like auto MDI/MDIX and Auto-Negotiation.
- Use up to 5 VPN tunnels (3 concurrent tunnels)
- bandwidth management and IP/ MAC
- Excellent choice for both in-office and remote workers.
5. Netgear BR500 Insight Instant VPN Device
This Netgear device is a perfect choice for businesses in Netherlands who want to set up a VPN connection between two or more locations (like office and remote workers). Netgear devices are famous for being super simple to use and affordable. This Instant VPN hardware comes with Netgear’s Insight Cloud Portal, which is used to establish an instant VPN connection between the router and users.
Here are some of its features:
- Netgear’s Cloud Portal for cloud monitoring and configuration
- Easy VPN setup
- Data transfer of 1 Gigabit per second
- 5 number of ports
- A dedicated app for control
- A good packet inspection firewall
- IPSec support for site-2-site VPN connectivity
- 30-day free trial
6. Dell Sonicwall TZ300 VPN
A highly secure VPN hardware device by Dell with high performance and a complicated setup process. It is a wireless device with a high-security performance engine and advanced features.
Here are some of its features that makes it stand out from other products:
- 750 Mbps of data transfer rate
- 5 number of ports
- SonicOS 6.2.x operating system
- Advanced SSL and IPSec VPN protocols
- Advanced management and streamlined GUI
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware
- Intrusion prevention technology.
- Optimized for Windows, Android, and Mac devices.
7. Linksys Business Dual WAN VPN Device
This VPN hardware is a great option for small to medium-sized businesses in Netherlands. It features a great data transfer rate of 1000 Mbps and site-to-site VPN support Ethernet connectivity. Here are some of its distinguishing features:
- Up to 50 IPSec tunnels for both client-to-site and site-to-site VPN
- 5 OpenVPN tunnels for Android and iOS devices
- 900 Mbps firewall and 110 Mbps IPsec throughputs
- Incredible features of load balancing and WAN failover
- Very affordable
8. D-link 8-port Gigabit VPN Device
D-link VPN hardware device is an ideal choice for home and small offices in Netherlands. Unlike other products, it also supports Green Ethernet for power optimization, which is a very useful feature. Apart from that, here are some other notable features of D-link VPN devices:
- Offers two versions: 8-port gigabit LAN, 1-Port Gigabit WAN and 8-port Fast LAN, 1 port Fast WAN
- 100 Mbps of data transfer rate
- 8 number of ports (LAN Gigabit) and 1 port (WAN Gigabit)
- VPN tunnel integration – 25 IPSec and 25 PPTP/L2TP tunnels
- 5 SSL tunnels and 10 GRE tunnels
- Content filtering feature to clock specific websites
- Limited lifetime warranty.
What features to look when choosing the best VPN Hardware Devices in Netherlands?
Here are some of the features to look for when choosing the best VPN Hardware Devices in Netherlands:
- Processor: Make sure to choose a VPN device with a dual-core processor or more because a slow processor will lead to delays in terms of data transfer speeds. If you are a gamer or heavy streamer, you will need a solid connection speed. So, make sure to choose a VPN device with a strong processor with 1.8Hz or more and it should also come with the latest network standards.
- Compatibility: If you want a flexible solution then look for a VPN device that is compatible with DD-WRT or it has it preinstalled. Otherwise, you will have limited VPN service options. Another option is to choose a device that is compatible with Tomato and Sabai OS.
Alternative: Set Up VPN on a Common Hardware Device in Netherlands
You can use one of the above-mentioned best VPN hardware devices in Netherlands and protect your internet connection in your homes and offices in Netherlands. But for those who don’t want to spend extra money on these devices, you can set up a VPN on a common device like a router, PC, phone, and more.
For example, you can configure a VPN on your common router and protect all devices on the connection. Here are the detailed guides on how to set up a VPN on a router in Netherlands:
1.How to set up ExpressVPN on router in Netherlands
2.How to set up Surfshark on router in Netherlands
3.How to set up NordVPN on router in Netherlands
What is a hardware VPN device in Netherlands?
A best VPN Hardware Devices in Netherlands , is a device with a dedicated processor and can do all VPN functions including encryption, role-based access control (RBAC), authentication, and firewalls. VPN routers are a form of hardware VPN device.
Is a software VPN less advantageous than a hardware VPN?
Software VPN is an application that runs on servers (both virtual and physical). The greatest advantage of a software VPN is its scalability and affordability as they are cheap. Hardware VPN on the other hand is mostly favored because they are used for load balancing thus offering faster speeds. However, it’s not scalable as in order to upgrade it, you will need to upgrade the entire device and it is expensive as compared to software VPN.