|Credit Card Required||No|
|Price||$94.99 - 2-year plan|
|Get CactusVPN 3-day free trial|
Cactus VPN is a pretty awesome VPN service based out of Moldova. It’s a rather small-scale VPN service, however, one thing you’ll absolutely love about it is the fact that it offers a 3-day totally free no credit card required trial in South Korea.
Cactus VPN still offers a decent amount of VPN servers, 24/7 Customer Support, industry-standard protocols, and even a 30-day money-back guarantee.
So, if you’re interested in trying out CactusVPN in South Korea, I have compiled this short and simple guide to tell you how to activate the Cactus VPN free trial in South Korea and everything else you need to know about it. You can also check out the list of best VPNs compiled by VPNRanks.
How to activate the Cactus VPN free trial in South Korea?
Getting the free trial of CactusVPN in South Korea, is super simple. You don’t need any special codes or visit any special links. To make it super simple for you, I’ve covered all the steps to activate the Cactus free VPN trial below:
1. First, visit the Cactus VPN website and click on the “TRY VPN FOR FREE” button to get the CactusVPN trial.
2. Next, checkmark “I have read and agree to the Terms of Service”, provide a valid email address, verify the captcha and finally click on the “Create Account” button.
3. Now, your CactusVPN free trial is activated. You should now receive a confirmation email in your mailbox.
4. Once you’re in your inbox, click on the “Set up password” button.
5. Now, enter a password and click on the “SAVE CHANGES” button.
6. That’s it, you should now receive a message about successful password creation.
You can now download the Cactus VPN app on to your device and log in using the newly created credentials to test it for 3-days.
Note: Do keep in mind that the free trial is only available in selected countries. In addition, the free trial can be only be availed once per email account.
What do you get with the Cactus VPN free trial in South Korea account ?
No matter if you go for a free 3-day trial or purchase a premium account, Cactus VPN allows you to test out all of its features. This includes access to 35 VPN servers in around 25 countries, 24/7 Customer Support, powerful VPN protocols, and tons of other cool features as well.
CactusVPN also offers support for torrenting and Netflix all without keeping any VPN logs in South Korea. If we talk about compatibility, Cactus VPN works with Windows, Mac, iOS, and even Android.
For the complete features list and pros and cons of this VPN, check out the full Cactus VPN review in South Korea.
But, if you believe that a 3-day trial is too short for you to test a VPN, then just go for a VPN that offers an extended refund policy like ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee and test all its premium features on your devices.
Test Cactus VPN for even longer with the 30-day refund policy in South Korea
If 3-day is not enough for you to test out Cactus VPN, you can always rely on the 30-day refund policy to further test out the service in South Korea. You’ll just need to purchase a subscription plan, test out the VPN service for just under a month, and claim a full refund whenever you feel like under the 30-day refund period.
If you plan on testing Cactus VPN through the 30-day refund policy, I suggest going for the 2-year plan which costs $94.99(KR₩124,662.03). Then again, ExpressVPN offers a 3-month free subscription on its 12-month plan with a discount of 49%. You can enjoy all ExpressVPN’s amazing features including its kill switch, military-grade encryption, no-logs, etc. while you’re at it.
Limitation of Cactus VPN 30-day refund policy in South Korea
Even though Cactus VPN offers a 30-day refund policy, there are a few terms and conditions you should be aware of. For instance, you will not be eligible for a refund, if CactusVPN terminates your account due to a policy violation.
In addition, as per Catcus VPN’s terms and conditions, you will not get a refund in the following cases:
- If the site you want to unblock using our Smart DNS service is not presented in this list or if it’s not specified as supported on your device.
- If the service does not work on devices / OS that is not officially supported by us and we don’t have tutorials for them.
Cactus VPN free trial in South Korea expired , what’s next?
So now that your 3-day Cactus VPN free trial in South Korea has expired, you can either purchase a full subscription or test out other free trial VPN services in South Korea.
If you’re interested in trying out other VPN services, I personally recommend you check out ExpressVPN’s fantastic risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee or just avail of the 3-month free subscription with its 12-month plan.
Aside from a longer trial period and discounted prices, ExpressVPN will offer you much better features, far better customer support, and server coverage. That said, Cactus VPN is also a pretty capable service and most users should have no issues using it.
Cactus VPN prices compared to its competitors in South Korea
Sadly, Cactus VPN only offers a 3-day free trial along with some cheap subscription plans in South Korea. But, you cannot compare them to ExpressVPN’s amazing deals and discounts.
ExpressVPN offers a 3-month free subscription on its 12-month plan with a discount of 49%. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to users to give them a chance to test its features.
VPN Free Trials Other than Cactus VPN in South Korea
- ExpressVPN free trial in South Korea: A no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee with super-amazing features.
- NordVPN free trial in South Korea: A 7-day free trial and 30-day refund policy to test its features.
- Surfshark free trial in South Korea: A hassle-free 7-day free trial.
- PureVPN free trial in South Korea: A 31-day money-back guarantee at affordable costs.
- IPVanish free trial in South Korea: An effective 30-day money-back guarantee.
Cactus VPN is among the very few VPNs that offer a free trial without requiring credit card details in South Korea. However, sadly the Cactus VPN free trial in South Korea only has a validity of 3-day.
In comparison, ExpressVPN has a validity of 30 days on its refund policy. Now granted Cactus VPN require credit card details, however, it will not charge you until your trial period ends.
If you’re interested in checking out more VPNs that offer free trials or 30-day refund policies, go and check out my list of free trial VPNs in South Korea.