Want to keep up with Kenyan TV channels like KTN or CTV while traveling, OR Would you like to safely access your CBK or Equity online banking? Either way, learn how to get a Kenya IP address in South Korea using a VPN from any location.
To get a Kenya IP address in South Korea, you need to sign up for a reliable VPN service that offers servers located in Kenya. Connecting to that server will assign your device a Kenya IP address and make you appear as though you’re accessing the internet from within Kenya, allowing you to bypass geo-restrictions and access Kenyan content in South Korea.
The best premium VPN for this purpose is ExpressVPN, which not only offers fast and reliable servers in Kenya but also provides robust encryption and advanced security features to keep your online activities private and secure in South Korea.
Easy Steps: How Do I Get a Kenya IP Address in South Korea
Getting a Kenya IP address in South Korea is literally a matter of just a few clicks. Frankly speaking, you don’t need to be a tech junkie to change your IP address through a VPN. Just subscribe to a premium VPN and there you go.
Follow these easy steps to get a Kenyan IP address in South Korea:
- Visit the ExpressVPN website, create an account, enter information, and pay for the plan. A free trial is available.
- Download the desktop client or mobile app from the official website or app store.
- Open the VPN app, select “Kenya” from the server list, click to connect, and get Kenya IP address in South Korea.
Note: To confirm that your IP has been changed to Kenya, use the VPNRanks IP checker tool in South Korea.
Quick Overview: How to Get a Kenya IP Address in South Korea
Looking to access Kenyan content from abroad or conduct online banking transactions securely? Here’s a quick guide to getting a Kenya IP address in South Korea using a VPN service.
- ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Get Kenya IP Address in South Korea. Operates 3000+ servers situated in 94 countries, including 1 server location in Kenya. This VPN offers a number of features including robust security and incredible speeds. You can get this ExpressVPN for KRW 8607.33/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) .
- CyberGhost – Best User-friendly VPN to Get Kenya IP Address. It offers 9700+ servers in 91 countries, including 10 in Kenya. Known for its adaptable and easy-to-tweak apps. Pricing is also moderate and you can subscribe for KRW 2722.86/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) .
Best VPN to get Kenya IP Address in South Korea 2023
In this review, we’ve evaluated the best Kenya VPN online services based on factors such as security, privacy, speed, support, and cost. Now, we can proceed with a detailed analysis of each VPN app individually.
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Get Kenya IP Address in South Korea
- Server Count – 3000+ servers in 94 countries including one server in Kenya.
- Speed – 92.26 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- Simultaneous Connections – 5 devices supported.
- Bandwidth – Unlimited
- Money Back Guarantee – 30 days
- Price – KRW 8607.33/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) .
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to get a Kenya IP address in South Korea, indeed it is a gem of a VPN and we mean that. It offers a lot of servers, fast connections, foolproof security, and rigorous unblocking. ExpressVPNs servers network uses the best security protocols and it is optimized to support online streaming, torrenting, and gaming in South Korea.
Its network is spread over 94 countries having 3000+ servers, including 1 server location in Kenya. By connecting to this server from abroad you can easily access local Kenyan channels and subscription services like KTN, Showmax, Citizen TV, and DStv.
ExpressVPN is an outstanding VPN option to unblock international streaming platforms apart from just the Kenyan streaming channels. By connecting through its international servers, we successfully bypassed geo-restrictions on various streaming services, including Disney Plus, Hulu in South Korea, HBO Max in South Korea, and Amazon Prime. ExpressvPN best works with Netflix in South Korea .
The ExpressVPN speed test in South Korea results showed impressive download and upload speeds of 92.26 Mbps, making it suitable for streaming HD videos even with a connection of 100 Mbps or higher. ExpressVPN account enables the simultaneous use of up to 5 devices.
ExpressVPN offers exceptional security features, such as threat management, a kill switch, 256-bit AES protection, and Split tunneling. The interface of ExpressVPN is not only capable of masking your IP address and preventing IPv6 and DNS leaks, but it’s also available in two languages.
TrustedServer is responsible for encryption on ExpressVPN, and any data stored on the server’s hard drive is permanently deleted upon reboot. Dynamic IP address switching ensures that your online activities are hidden from prying eyes, and a strict no-logs policy is in place.
Whether you’re using ExpressVPN on Windows, Android, macOS, iPhone in South Korea, or browser extensions for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, it works flawlessly. Moreover, it’s router-friendly, so you can use it with your wireless modem.
This premium VPN service excels at streaming media players’ compatibility such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, Nvidia Shield, and Chromecast. For streaming on Apple TV in South Korea, ExpressVPN produces the best results.
With Live Chat, you can speak with an ExpressVPN representative in real time to get prompt technical assistance. ExpressVPN costs in South Korea KRW 8607.33/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan) per month and mobile device users can sign up for ExpressVPN’s free trial in South Korea. Additionally, with ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee, you can try it out risk-free.
To learn more about ExpressVPN, check out our ExpressVPN review South Korea.
- Convenient apps with an uncomplicated interface.
- Servers in 94 countries including 1 in Kenya.
- Fast speeds for downloading, uploading, and streaming.
- Unblocks all streaming platforms.
- Support payment via Bitcoin.
- Only 5 simultaneous connections.
2. CyberGhost – Best User-friendly VPN to Get Kenya IP Address.
- Server Count – 9700+ servers in 91 countries including 10 servers in Nairobi.
- Speed – 75.47 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
- Simultaneous Connections – 7 devices supported.
- Bandwidth – Unlimited
- Money Back Guarantee – 45 days
- Price – KRW 2722.86/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) .
CyberGhost is the best user-friendly VPN to get a Kenya IP address in South Korea. It is known for its user compatibility, this is an ideal app for noobs as well as pros. A long-standing VPN player in the market, it offers enhanced security and fast speeds. It offers user-friendly apps that make CyberGhost good for torrenting in South Korea and streaming.
It offers the biggest network in terms of servers with 9700+ servers operating in 91 countries, including 10 servers in Kenya. These servers are ample to unblock Kenyan local services like DStv, KTN, Showmax, and Citizen TV.
By connecting to a VPN server located in New York, USA, we were able to easily access numerous popular streaming services BBC iPlayer, Disney+, Hulu, and others. CyberGhost best works with Netflix in South Korea .
When we conducted a CyberGhost speed test in South Korea, we found that the download speed was 75.47 Mbps and the upload speed was 69.34 Mbps, with a 100 Mbps connection. It offers 7 simultaneous connections.
CyberGhost offers robust security features including AES 256-bit encryption, split tunneling, and a kill switch in South Korea. It also has a no-log policy and DNS leak protection, ensuring your online privacy and security.
CyberGhost is versatile, offering customized apps for various platforms and devices. You can easily install CyberGhost on Kodi in South Korea apart from this CyberGhost works with Roku in South Korea, and Chromecast as well. With its easy processes, you can install CyberGhost on Firestick in South Korea without any issues. CyberGhost has become a perfect option for families or individuals with multiple devices.
CyberGhost offers customized apps for various operating systems, including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. As for browser extensions, CyberGhost offers extensions for Chrome and Firefox. These browser extensions allow users to easily activate the VPN while browsing the internet, providing an added layer of security and privacy.
In terms of pricing, CyberGhost is an affordable VPN option, with plans starting at only KRW 2722.86/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) . The VPN also offers a 45-day money-back guarantee. It provides customers with ample time via CyberGhost’s free trial in South Korea to test the service before committing to a subscription. If you are unsatisfied with the service you can cancel CyberGhost subscription in South Korea at any time.
Users can trust that the VPN won’t encounter errors like CyberGhost not working in South Korea, allowing them to focus on their online activities with peace of mind. If you’re interested you can go for CyberGhost’s lifetime subscription deal.
To know more check out our detailed CyberGhost review South Korea for an in-depth analysis of the VPN’s features, performance, and overall value.
- Massive server count of 7000+
- Modern, fresh-look, and convenient apps
- Blistering WireGuard speeds
- Customer support responds quickly
- Enhanced security and sturdy encryption
- China is excluded from servers
- Fast speeds are not consistent
How to Get Kenyan IP Address Free in South Korea
Although free VPNs are abundant, we strongly advise against using most of them because of the security and privacy risks they pose. Many free VPNs do not provide adequate encryption for your internet connection or safeguard your sensitive data, often functioning more like a proxy server by only altering your IP address without encrypting your connection.
The best free VPNs prioritize user privacy and do not sell your information to generate revenue, relying instead on paid plans to remain profitable while preserving your privacy. Some of the top free VPNs with servers in Kenya include TunnelBear and PrivadoVPN. Alternatively, premium VPNs like ExpressVPN offer free trials through a money-back guarantee.
We recommend using ExpressVPN for a better overall experience with fewer restrictions.
Is It Dangerous to Use VPNs to Get Kenya IP Address in South Korea?
Using VPNs to get a Kenya IP address in South Korea is not dangerous. However, Kenya has two censorship laws, the Communications Amendment Act and Security Laws Amendment Act, which give the government the authority to restrict access to certain content.
While the government denies censorship, evidence suggests otherwise. VPN usage in Kenya is legal, and there are no laws against it. Hence, anyone can use a VPN to get a Kenya IP address in South Korea without any risk. The government has not yet taken a position on VPN services.
Why Should You Get a Kenya IP Address in South Korea
Having a Kenyan IP address can be beneficial in so many ways that you won’t realize it until you travel away from your country. Here are a few reasons why you should get a Kenya IP address in South Korea:
- Kenya IP address works as your gateway to several local geo-restricted websites, including news channels, movies, dramas, sports, and even the Netflix content library of Kenya.
- Kenya IP address will help you bypass location restrictions and let you use your banking apps from another country. Financial apps usually block your access request based on your current location due to security reasons.
- You can evade ISP throttling, spying, and even government intelligence by using Kenya IP address in South Korea.
VPN for Kenya IP Address in South Korea – Testing Methodology
To find the best VPNs for a Kenyan IP address in South Korea, we used a comprehensive testing methodology that evaluated each VPN’s servers in Kenya, speed, ability to unblock content, security features, privacy policies, ease of use, and value for money.
- Servers in Kenya – We searched for VPNs that provide servers in Kenya, allowing users to get a Kenyan IP address in South Korea. All the VPNs we recommend offer servers in Kenya, as well as in dozens of other countries.
- Quick Speed – We tested the speed of each VPN in South Korea and selected the fastest VPNs for streaming, torrenting, and gaming without any performance issues. ExpressVPN was the fastest VPN we tested in South Korea.
- Unblocking Capabilities – We looked for VPNs that can bypass geo-restrictions and unblock content from various streaming services, social media platforms, and news sites in South Korea. All the VPNs we recommend can unblock content in Kenya and abroad.
- Security – We evaluated the security features of each VPN, including encryption protocols, DNS leak protection, and kill switches. All the VPNs we recommend have strong security features to protect users’ online privacy in South Korea.
- Ease of Use – We tested each VPN’s desktop and mobile apps to ensure they are user-friendly, easy to navigate, and offer quick connections to servers. All the VPNs we recommend have easy-to-use apps and offer customer support in South Korea.
- Value for Money: We evaluated each VPN’s pricing plans and features, including the number of simultaneous connections and free trial options. The VPNs we recommend offer good value for money with a risk-free money-back guarantee in South Korea.
Is Using a VPN to Get a Kenya IP Address Safe in South Korea?
If you want to use a fee VPN for Kenya to change your IP address, it is stated that it’s a completely legitimate and safe way to get a Kenya IP address in South Korea. However, that’s only the case if you use a top-notch premium VPN.
There are a lot of best free VPN for Kenya as well but it is not recommended to opt for those, because free VPN apps usually don’t let you choose the server of your own choice. Furthermore, even if they do offer a Kenyan server, you’ll be restricted by bad speeds, traffic overload, and poor unblocking capabilities.
What are the Other Methods to Get a Kenya IP Address in South Korea?
If you’re looking to get a Kenya IP address, using a VPN is the most reliable and efficient method. However, there are other methods available as well, such as using the TOR Browser or Proxy Servers.
- TOR Browser – TOR browser is a free open-source browser that ensures anonymous communication by routing your internet traffic through several servers worldwide. However, it could lead to slower internet speeds, and it might not be a reliable option for accessing geo-restricted content in South Korea.
- Proxy Servers – Proxies act as intermediaries between you and the internet, changing your IP address to the servers. This grants access to region-restricted content. Free proxies are unreliable and lack privacy and security. Paid options are more trustworthy, but can be costly.
FAQs – How to Get Kenya IP address in South Korea with a VPN
Which VPN has a Kenya IP address in South Korea?
All the recommended VPNs in this article have a Kenya IP address in South Korea but ExpressVPN is considered the top option, although CyberGhost is also an attractive choice due to its affordability. There are strict censorship laws in Kenya, VPNs are not prohibited and there are no laws specifically regulating their use in the country.
How do I get a public IP address in Kenya?
To get a Kenya IP address in South Korea, you can use a VPN’s desktop or mobile application and connect to a server located in Kenya. While ExpressVPN is the top choice to get a Kenyan IP address, CyberGhost is also appealing due to its features and pricing.
Is it legal to use a VPN to get a Kenya IP address in South Korea?
Yes, using VPN services is legal in Kenya and can help safeguard you against hackers and maintain your online privacy. When connecting to weak or unstable WiFi hotspots or private service providers, a Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution offers comprehensive protection.
Can I get a Kenya IP address with a free VPN in South Korea?
Yes, you can get a Kenyan IP address using a free VPN in South Korea, but we advise against it due to drawbacks such as limited servers and potential data privacy issues. We recommend using ExpressVPN, a paid VPN service that offers high-speed servers optimized for streaming, user privacy, and security with a strict no-logs policy and strong encryption.
Which Kenyan TV channels can I watch online with a Kenya IP Address in South Korea?
With a Kenyan IP address, you should be able to access several Kenyan TV channels online in South Korea, including:
- Citizen TV
- KTN Home
- NTV Kenya
- K24 TV
- KBC Channel 1
Please note that some of these channels may require you to sign up for a paid subscription or create an account to access their content.
To access Kenyan content, apps, or services that are exclusively available in your homeland while residing outside Kenya, you will need a Kenya IP address in South Korea. Using a top-notch VPN is the safest and most convenient way to achieve this, as it protects your data and offers internet invisibility, keeping your identity and location hidden. You can have a quick overview of the recommended VPNs.
A reliable VPN service should provide a Kenya IP address or any other desired location. ExpressVPN offers this, along with other features such as security, privacy, and speed to enhance your experience. It’s worth trying, and if you’re not satisfied, you can take advantage of its 30-day money-back guarantee.