How to Watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea on Peacock

  • Last updated May 7, 2024
  • written by
    Editor

You can watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea effortlessly with ExpressVPN, which I recommend for bypassing geo-restrictions on Peacock. Catch all the excitement on 7th May 2024 at 20:30:00 (UTC+9), live from Craven Cottage.

Using a VPN is essential to navigate the geo-blocks that prevent access to certain events outside specific regions. Watch Peacock TV in South Korea and enjoy this thrilling match, as it promises to be an electrifying showdown at Craven Cottage — don’t miss this thrilling clash of titans! Let’s take a look at the quick steps below:


How to Watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea on Peacock [5 Quick Steps]

To watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea on Peacock TV, follow these 5 quick steps:

  1. Sign Up for ExpressVPN.
  2. Download and Install the VPN app on your streaming device.
  3. Connect to the New York server for optimal speed.
  4. Navigate to the Peacock TV website.
  5. Enjoy Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 live in South Korea!

Note: Sign up for ExpressVPN’s 1-year plan KRW 9242.87/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free to enjoy uninterrupted streaming and great savings.[/highlighter]


Where to Watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea?

To watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea, tune into Peacock TV with the aid of ExpressVPN, which unlocks access to live sports no matter where you are. This is your best bet to ensure you don’t miss a moment of this pivotal match.

For fans residing in South Korea, encountering geo-restrictions is a common barrier. By connecting through a premium VPN, you can seamlessly access Peacock TV to watch Man City competitions live, ensuring you’re part of the global audience enjoying every play of this Premier League spectacle.


How to Watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea For Free?

To watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea for free, start with Peacock free trial. I recommend using ExpressVPN to bypass any regional restrictions and ensure smooth streaming. This combination is your ticket to enjoying the match without a hitch!

Peacock also offers amazing student deals.

Deal Alert: The actual price of KRW 8028.82 /mo , after a 67% discount, drops to KRW 2664.53 /mo for students.

Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024: Last 5 Head To Head Matches (All Competitions)

Explore the intense rivalry and historical outcomes in the last five head-to-head encounters between Fulham and Manchester City across all competitions:

Date Competition Result
Sep 2, 2023 English Premier League Manchester City 5 – 1 Fulham
Apr 30, 2023 English Premier League Fulham 1 – 2 Manchester City
Nov 5, 2022 English Premier League Manchester City 2 – 1 Fulham
Feb 5, 2022 English FA Cup Manchester City 4 – 1 Fulham
Mar 14, 2021 English Premier League Fulham 0 – 3 Manchester City

This table showcases Manchester City’s dominance in recent matches, reflecting their strong performance against Fulham.


Fulham vs Manchester City: Top Goal Scorers

Here’s a look at the top goal scorers from both Fulham and Manchester City in the current Premier League season:

Team Number Player Position Matches  Goals
Fulham 19 R Muniz Forward 24 9
14 B De Cordova-Reid Forward 31 6
22 A Iwobi Forward 28 5
Manchester City  9 E Haaland Forward 28 25
47 P Foden Midfielder 32 16
19 J Álvarez Forward 34 10

These players are the ones lighting up the scoreboards and are key players to watch in the upcoming Fulham vs Manchester City clash.


Who is Leading the Assists Charts for Manchester United and Fulham in the Premier League 2024?

Check out the top providers for Manchester City and Fulham, leading in assists for the Premier League 2024 season:

Team Number Player Position Matches Assists
Fulham 18 A Pereira Midfielder 36 7
33 A Robinson Defender 35 6
8 H Wilson Midfielder 33 4
Manchester City 19 J Álvarez Forward 34 9
16 Rodri Midfielder 31 9
47 P Foden Midfielder 32 8

These players have been crucial in setting up goals and showcasing their playmaking skills throughout the season.


Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024: Injured and Suspended Players

Here is the current injury update and suspension affecting players ahead of the Fulham vs Manchester City match:

Team Player Status Reason 
Fulham Harrison Reed Doubtful Knock

What is the Prediction of Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024?

Based on our advanced predictive analytics, the upcoming Premier League 2024 match between Fulham and Manchester City is forecasted as follows: Manchester City has a strong likelihood of winning with a 73.3% chance, while Fulham has a 10.5% chance of securing a victory, and the odds of a draw stand at 16.2%.

This prediction indicates a significant advantage for Manchester City in this encounter.


ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to Watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea on Peacock

ExpressVPN stands out as the premier VPN to watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea on Peacock. I recommend ExpressVPN due to its excellent download and upload speeds, which provide a smooth, uninterrupted streaming experience.

ExpressVPN offers superior speeds, achieving downloads up to 98.46 Mbps and uploads up to 89.44 Mbps, making it the best Peacock VPN in South Korea. This ensures high-quality streaming of video content without lags.

With its expansive network of over a thousand servers in 105, including more than 20 in the US alone, ExpressVPN efficiently overcomes geographical restrictions, providing dependable Peacock access in South Korea.

Unblock-Fulham-vs-Manchester-City-Premier-League-2024-in-South Korea-on-Peacock

Watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 KR on Peacock with ExpressVPN

Recommended Server: New York server.

ExpressVPN also improves streaming quality on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, and HBO Max, thanks to features like Split Tunneling and TrustedServer Technology. These features offer both security and an enhanced viewing experience in South Korea.

The MediaStreamer feature of ExpressVPN is especially useful for accessing sports streams on devices that don’t typically support VPN software, such as certain smart TVs, enhancing flexibility in how and where you can watch.

ExpressVPN allows you to stream swiftly on up to 8 different devices simultaneously under one account, which is ideal for households or individuals with multiple devices, ensuring a broad and versatile streaming experience.

Additionally, ExpressVPN provides 24/7 customer support, ensuring any technical issues or queries can be resolved promptly at any time of the day, thereby boosting overall user satisfaction and convenience.

Exclusive Offer:

VPNRanks users can enjoy ExpressVPN at KRW 9242.87/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free. Plus, take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee and flexible subscription plans.


Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024

Check More Peacock Sports Guides on VPNRanks


FAQs – Watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 Outside US on Peacock

To watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea, use a VPN like ExpressVPN to connect to a US server, then log into your Peacock account to watch the game live.

Yes, Fulham has defeated Manchester City four times, while City has claimed victory in 22 matches. The teams have drawn nine times. The total goals scored between them are 36 for Fulham (1.0 goals per game) and 82 for Manchester City (2.3 goals per game).

Watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea on Peacock with a VPN like ExpressVPN to bypass regional restrictions.

Manchester City scored a whopping 151 goals in all competitions during the 2022-23 season! This is an impressive feat, averaging nearly 2.5 goals per game. Erling Haaland was their top scorer, netting an incredible 52 goals by himself.

Manchester City’s biggest rivals are Manchester United, with their matches known as the Manchester Derby, one of the most heated fixtures in world football.


Wrapping Up

Watch Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 2024 in South Korea with ExpressVPN. This match showcases top-tier football, perfectly streamed via a premium VPN, your best pick for accessing Peacock TV.

I recommend ExpressVPN to effortlessly overcome geo-restrictions, ensuring you can catch all the live action on 7th May 2024 at 20:30:00 (UTC+9). Don’t let location limits keep you from experiencing this thrilling Premier League clash.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *