Reading Time: 4 minutes

Looking forward to watch LSU vs Alabama in South Korea on Paramount Plus? Sadly, Paramount Plus, like many streaming services, has content licensing restrictions that can block access to its library from in South Korea. This includes events like Alabama vs LSU Full Game 2023. However, by using a reliable VPN, like ExpressVPN, people can bypass these geo-blocks and enjoy the game on Paramount Plus in South Korea.

Paramount Plus enforces content restrictions based on licensing agreements, resulting in library differences for users in South Korea. To access geo-blocked content like LSU vs Alabama, ExpressVPN is necessary.

The LSU Tigers will face off against the Alabama Crimson Tide in a highly anticipated college football showdown. Scheduled for November 4, the game will be televised on CBS at 6:45 p.m. CT. This matchup is part of the historic Alabama-LSU football rivalry, which has a rich history of contests. For more details on Alabama Crimson Tide vs LSU Tigers Box Score, date, venue, and predictions, read our guide.

Our comprehensive guide will help you walk through easy steps to watch LSU vs Alabama live on Paramount Plus in South Korea with our reliable VPN, ExpressVPN.

How to watch LSU vs Alabama in South Korea on Paramount Plus

You can watch LSU vs Alabama in South Korea on Paramount Plus / CBS by subscribing to CBS Bundle.

  1. Subscribe to Paramount Plus/CBS CBS Bundle.
  2. Download and install a VPN.
  3. Connect to a USA server. (Recommended Server: New York)
  4. Access Paramount Plus and sign up.
  5. Stream Alabama vs LSU 2023 Football Game in South Korea!

To watch LSU vs Alabama on Paramount Plus, you need a CBS bundle subscription. Consider using the free trial offer for a limited time for a risk-free experience to watch LSU vs Alabama live online.

Where can I watch LSU Tigers vs Alabama Live online?

You can watch LSU Tigers vs Alabama live online on Paramount Plus via CBS, providing an excellent way for viewers in the USA to enjoy the game.

For viewers looking to watch LSU vs Alabama in South Korea on Paramount Plus, using ExpressVPN is essential. It will help you bypass geo restrictions and access matches from the convenience of your hometown.

How to watch LSU Tigers vs Alabama Live Online for free?

You can catch LSU Tigers vs Alabama live online for free by taking advantage of the Paramount Plus free trial. This streaming site offers a free trial period, allowing you to stream the game without incurring any charges.

Wondering how much is Paramount Plus? Following the free trial, you can opt for Paramount Plus, with a monthly subscription cost of $4.99 with ads or $9.99 without ads, to continue enjoying premium content such as LSU Tigers vs Alabama.

What time is the Alabama football vs LSU game?

What is LSU Tigers vs Alabama Crimson game time? The Alabama vs LSU football game is set to kick off on November 4th at 6:45 p.m. Central Time (CT) in the USA, providing fans with prime-time action on CBS.

Experience the excitement of LSU Tigers vs Alabama Crimson 2023 time, a clash you won’t want to miss. To watch LSU vs Alabama in South Korea on Paramount Plus, ensure a seamless streaming with ExpressVPN.

Where is the LSU Tigers vs Alabama Crimson Live Game Happening?

The highly-anticipated LSU Tigers vs Alabama Crimson game is set to take place at Baton Rouge’s Tiger Stadium, according to the official announcement from the Southeastern Conference.

This iconic venue is where fans from both teams will come together to witness an intense showdown, making it a must-see event on the college football calendar. Viewers in South Korea can also stream live matches by using our best VPN for Paramount Plus.

What are the predictions for the LSU Tigers vs Alabama Crimson game?

According to the projection model, the Alabama vs LSU Tigers scores & predictions suggest that Alabama is likely to secure a victory with a score of 33-22. The model indicates a 75 percent chance of Alabama winning the game outright.

Additionally, the point spread favored Alabama with a 13.5-point advantage over LSU, and the over/under point total was 56 points for the match, as reported by Sports Illustrated. These Alabama vs. LSU predictions highlight Alabama as the frontrunner in this matchup.

LSU Tigers vs Alabama Crimson – Head to Head

In their historical matchups, LSU Tigers and Alabama Crimson have engaged in intense battles on the football field. Below is a table displaying their head-to-head statistics, including the number of matches played, winning points, and more:

LSU Matchup Alabama
6-2 Wins – Losses 7-1
4-0 Home Record 4-1
2-1 Road Record 3-0
3-1 Division Record 4-0
4-1 Conference Record 5-0
LSU Team Averages Alabama
47.4 Points 30.6
26.5 Points Allowed 16.5
552.9 Total YDS 366.6
339.9 Pass YDS 219.5
213.0 Rush YDS 147.1
395.0 Total YDS Allowed 306.4
238.5 Pass YDS Allowed 197.6
156.5 Rush YDS Allowed 108.8

For further insights into the LSU vs Alabama history and to watch Alabama vs. LSU match highlights, consult official sources and comprehensive coverage of their storied rivalry.

Where to Get LSU Tigers vs Alabama Crimson 2023 Tickets?

To obtain LSU Tigers vs Alabama Crimson 2023 tickets, you can check official ticket vendors, such as Ticketmaster, for availability. Additionally, platforms like Vivid Seats may offer tickets for this matchup, allowing you to secure your entry to the game. Be sure to visit the provided websites for the most up-to-date information and ticket options for this exciting college football event.

If you miss out on tickets, you can still watch LSU vs Alabama in South Korea on Paramount Plus. Consider using ExpressVPN, a reliable VPN service that helps bypass geo-restrictions, ensuring you don’t miss a moment of the action.

Why ExpressVPN is the Best VPN to Watch LSU Tigers vs Alabama Crimson in South Korea on Paramount Plus

The ultimate VPN to watch LSU vs Alabama in South Korea on Paramount Plus is ExpressVPN, renowned for its exceptional features and impressive speed. With download and upload speeds of up to 106 Mbps, it ensures seamless streaming of LSU vs. Alabama (Nov 4, 2023) Live Score in high-definition.

ExpressVPN boasts a 3000+ server network spanning 160 locations across 105 countries, providing many region-specific servers. For the most reliable streaming experience, it offers recommended servers where available to stream the best movies on Paramount Plus in South Korea.


Use ExpressVPN to watch LSU vs Alabama in South Korea on Paramount Plus

MediaStreamer, a Smart DNS service, allows easy access to geo-blocked content like LSU vs. Alabama Live Score or full match whole ExpressVPN’s advanced features include split tunneling, zero-knowledge DNS, and a kill switch, enhancing privacy and security.

This VPN is friendly with several devices and operating s

ystems, including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and more, with the ability to connect up to 8 devices simultaneously. It’s not only for Paramount Plus; ExpressVPN is also capable of unblocking many other renowned streaming services like Lifetime, TLC, HGTV, and A&E Channel.

ExpressVPN is competitively priced at KRW 8702.05/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan), backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee along with 24/7 customer support, making it a top choice for sports fans looking to stream LSU vs Alabama and more from in South Korea.

LSU Tigers vs Alabama Crimson – College Football Match

What else can I watch on Paramount Plus besides LSU vs Alabama?

What to watch on Paramount Plus besides LSU vs Alabama? Paramount Plus offers a wide range of content, including hit TV shows, exclusive movies, original series, and live sports events, ensuring you’ll find various entertainment options to suit your preferences.

For the best shows on Paramount Plus, tune in to Paramount Plus now!

Don’t miss the game of the year! Stream LSU vs Alabama on Paramount Plus.


While Alabama initially dominated the series with a record of 31–11–4 against LSU, the rivalry’s intensity and competitiveness have increased significantly over the last three decades.

Since Bear Bryant’s retirement in 1982, Alabama leads the series with a record of 23–15–1. This shift in the series highlights the evolution of the LSU vs. Alabama football rivalry into a more balanced and fiercely contested matchup.

According to the latest predictions, Alabama holds a favorable 76.4% chance of winning the game against LSU. On the other hand, LSU is given a 23.6% chance of securing the victory. These statistics suggest that Alabama is considered the stronger team in this matchup, with higher odds of emerging as the winner.

Wrap Up

To watch LSU vs Alabama in South Korea on Paramount Plus, mark your calendar for November 4, 2023, as these two college football powerhouses clash in a highly anticipated game. However, due to geo-blocking restrictions, accessing this event abroad can be challenging.

This is where ExpressVPN comes to the rescue. By using ExpressVPN to connect to a USA server, viewers can circumvent these geo-blocks, ensuring they don’t miss a moment of this thrilling matchup. It offers the freedom to enjoy the game from in South Korea, making sure fans worldwide can be part of the excitement.