The leading edge on-demand entertainment platform ‘Kodi’ can now be installed on iPhone, iPad & iOS devices without going through jailbreak process.
Kodi media center shows Movies and TV Shows with the help Kodi addons and moves your entertainment experience to a whole new level. Other than that, you can watch Live Sports, Live IPTV, Live News, and so much more. Kodi for iOS app is available on Kodi website but unavailable on iTunes store. Here in this guide, we discuss how to get Kodi on IOS, iPad, and iPhone.
Now before you begin installing Kodi for iPhone without Jailbreak and other iOS devices, make sure that you have a Kodi VPN with you. This way, you can access unlimited geo-restricted channels on Kodi after the installation is completed.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free, yet an open-source software that streams Movies, TV Shows, Live IPTV, and Live Sports. These streams are available when you install Kodi add-ons (official and third-party addons). Just like Android, any developer can create its own Kodi add-on and market it through social media. There are some official Kodi addons available on Kodi website.
How to Install Kodi for iOS (iPhone & iPad) Using Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor is an app available for MacOS and Windows. Through Cydia Impactor, you could install those apps on iOS which are not available on iTunes Store. This is the easiest of methods that would not require you to jailbreak your device, but at the same time unblock and download any app including Kodi.
Step 1: Connect iPhone or iPad to Computer or Mac. If iTunes wizard opens on your system, be sure to close the wizard before you do anything
Step 2: Now open Cydia Impactor website provided above and then drag-and-drop the Kod IPA File that you download before beginning with the installation steps.
Step 3: Select iOS in the drop-down menu > Then Hit Start
Step 4: Since Cydia Impactor is verified with Apple, it will ask for your Apple ID login. If privacy is your concern then create an alternate Apple ID.
Step 5: The app will now install. Once completed, go to Settings > Tap on General > Click on Profiles & Device Management > Find your profile and Open it.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Trust’ button when it asks you if Kodi app can be trusted on your iPad or iPhone.
Step 7: Open Kodi > Hence, Kodi for iOS is downloaded. Enjoy unlimited hours of entertainment.
Download Kodi for iOS with TweakBox app
Step 1: Open iPhone/iPad > Visit the website Tweakboxapp on Safari
Step 2: Click on the Download button
Step 3: Press Allow option if it prompts you whether you need to allow this app
Step 4: This will automatically open Settings menu > Click on Install at the top right corner
Step 5: Select Install if it prompts to ask you again
Step 6: Roll back to the Home Screen, and when the installation is completed, Open TweakBox app
Step 7: Click on the Apps section located at the top inside TweakBox > Select TweakBox app
Step 8: Now search for Kodi in the list and click on it
Step 9: Click Install Kodi
Step 10: Go back to Home Screen > Click on Settings > Then General > Choose Profile & Device Management
Step 11: Now click on the text located below Enterprise App. This may be different for each user
Step 12: Click on Trust if it asks if it asks your permission
Step 13: Kodi app will appear on your iPhone/iPad
Step 14: Open Kodi > Enjoy!
Things You Need Before Installing Kodi for iOS
Before you proceed with Kodi installation process, there’re few things that you need to equip with. Below specified tools will ease the overall installation process smoothly. Download these softwares from the provided link below:
How to Install Kodi for iPhone, iPad & iOS Devices With Out Jailbreak
- Download Xcode from the specified link above, install and launch the app
- Now, plug in iOS device into system through wired connection
- Click on the link displaying “Create a new Xcode project” and go to Application option at left view selection. Then select Single View Application and proceed by clicking next.
- Next, enter a name for the app for e.g. Kodi. Then type a unique name in the organization identifier field and continue with app creation process
- Choose the desired platform for Kodi installation. For instance, Kodi for iOS, Kodi for iPhone & Kodi for iPad. (by selecting Universal, you can use the app for multiple iOS devices)
- Now pick the finder location for Git repository that was downloaded earlier. Once the selection is made, don’t let Xcode access the contacts
- Now you will see a message showing “no code signing identities found”. Click on Add button and then sign up using Apple ID
- Next, choose a development team and proceed
- Access App signer, select the file that was saved while unzipping the file on desktop. From the input file field, select Kodi deb file which was downloaded earlier.
- All fields will be automatically filled up. Proceed until you see your Apple ID details. Then enter your Application ID and other required information.
- Now, hit the start button to initialize the signing function. When asked, save as the field and go through the installation process
- App Signer will then unpack data while saving the file. Afterward, press Done
- Launch Xcode, click on Window button and select Devices
- Now you will be able to see the device with its detail. Click on it and hit + sign at the bottom-right section of the page
- You will be asked to choose a file. Select the file that was saved by App Signer earlier. Continue by pressing Open and wait for few seconds till Kodi is installed. Afterwards, Kodi will be visible in installed apps
- Finally unplug the iOS device. Launch Kodi and ignore any error message if displayed.
Upon successful installation, you will be able to access Kodi hassle free on your iOS device. Moreover, tons of cutting-edge Kodi addons will offer an elite entertainment experience to users. Also, if you want to know about the best addons for live sports, movies, TV shows and news then refer to Kodi Addons.
Kodi for iPad Without Jailbreak
The fans-favorite entertainment device iPad caters the need of users who want to stay ahead in the world of online entertainment.
While jailbreaking allows users to install tons of popular applications, users face various issues after jailbreaking their devices, such as warranty invalidation, proneness to cyber attacks, inability to update OS & shorter battery life. Keeping the drawbacks in mind, the above procedure will aid you to install Kodi for iPad without jailbreak, so you enjoy every bit of entertainment without putting your iPad, iPhone and iOS devices at stake.
Kodi VPN for iPhone
Having over millions of users, iPhone stands as leading smart phone in the industry. With tons of top-notch features, iPhone offers premium entertainment to users of all level. However, a Kodi for iPad, iPhone, and iOS devices offers streaming of top channels including BBC iPlayer, Nine Network, Seven Network, Canal+, ESPN, USTV Now, Livestream and much more. In addition to this, you may enjoy streaming tons of latest movies & hit videos by installing Kodi for iPad without jail break.
But geo-restrictions limit fans to stream these channels in various regions. To get away with restrictions, users find Kodi VPN as a perfect solution due to a range of optimized servers and reliable tunneling protocols.
|Rank||Providers||Price ($)||Discount||More Info|
| 77% Off |
2 Year Deal
| 72% Off |
2 Years Plan
| 77% Off |
3 Year Deal
| 67% Off |
Limited Time Discount
| 88% OFF |
5 Year Deal
Therefore, we have created this guide that will help you to install Kodi for iPhone, iPad, and any other iOS device in a matter of seconds.
To kill curiosity, we will take you straight to the setup process so can your hands on the best entertainment platform in the world. Below is an easy step-by-step installation guide that will assist you to get Kodi for iOS, iPad and iPhone.
The best selling smartphone of the decade, Apple iPhone stands as the top choice for tech savvy users. Elegant design, handy features, and top-grade hardware configuration make iPhone an excellent medium for entertainment. But users who have Kodi for iOS devices can get every bit of entertainment on their iPhones and iPads.
Since Kodi is not available on iTunes, iOS users had to resort to jailbreaking their devices. This option came with many risks as your Apple warranty becomes void and you can no longer use certain applications if you jailbreak your gadget.
But, if you follow the steps defined in this post, you can easily configure and use Kodi on iPhone, iPad and any other iOS device. In addition to this, an best VPN for iPhone can also help you to stream thousands of geo-restricted channels from anywhere.