What if I say to you that you can watch all your favorite Anime for free with a one-stop entertainment center called Kodi? Yes, you can!
Not just that, choose your favorite Anime Genre for Movies & TV Shows while we show you Anime add-ons that are absolutely best.
In this guide, we will show you how to watch anime on Kodi in simple steps. Once you have installed, you will achieve instant access to tons of popular shows including Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Sakura Quest, Boruto – Naruto Next Generations, and others.
Just read along and stream the best anime on Kodi.
Step-by-Step Process to Watch Anime on Kodi
To watch Anime on Kodi, you need to follow a simple six-step addon installation process. The addon setup will not take any longer than a few minutes, after which you will be able to stream unlimited anime series and movies on Kodi/XBMC media center.
For our installation guide, we have chosen AnimeGo as a Kodi Anime addon. Not to mention, you can find more exciting addons in our exclusive guide Kodi Addons for Anime, which can be installed using same setup:
- First, you need to download dk-xbmc-repaddon repository on your system
- Launch Kodi and from the left panel, click on Add-ons and tap on the small box icon on top left corner
- Next, click on Install from the zip file and navigate to the location where you had downloaded repository and then click on the repository file to install it
- Then, go back to the previous screen, tap on Install from repository
- Select the installed repository
- Click on Video add-ons > AnimeGo and install it
- Upon successful installation, go to Home Screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Anime Go.
- The AnimeGo addon is now successfully installed and you’re set to watch favorite Anime shows and movies on Kodi media center
Note: AnimeGo uses mirror links of movies and shows. We suggest users equip themselves with a VPN Kodi for streaming. It offers top-grade protection and anonymity, and then access AnimeGo safely.
With this, we end our tutorial about how to watch Anime on Kodi in simple steps. Not to mention, you can follow the above setup tutorial for other Anime addons as well. But, don’t forget to get protected with VPN while streaming.
We used AnimeGo for our demonstration, but there are several other Kodi addons you can use for streaming anime. If you feel any issues with the above installation guide, then feel free to comment below.